Crazy In Love (6)

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something is wrong… Yuri thought to herself.

Jessica was in the bathroom taking her much needed shower. Yuri turned to the half empty cup of tea which clearly belongs to Jessica, since her cup was in her hands. Sipping lazily, taking a moment to let her taste buds savor the calming taste of the tea.

Something is very wrong…

Sooyoung, Krystal and Amber left in a haste but Krystal quickly stated that they have schedule early in the morning. Krystal and Amber might be telling the truth, but Sooyoung?

Yuri knew well not to trust Baby ‘cunning’ Jung’s words and whatever comes out of her beautiful mouth. But then again, everything the younger Jung does was for the benefit of hers and Jessica. So why? Why was she feeling this so called ‘calm before the storm’ idiom? She took another sip from her cup. One more sip and her cup will be empty.

Yuri was in deep thought, she was racking her brain –everything, anything, any subtle hint to give away baby Jung and her evil schemes. Another sip and her teas is finally finished. But the rim of the cup remained glue on her perfect lips. One final gulp and the remaining liquid finally went directly to the pits of her stomach, warming not only her stomach but her entire system.

Then it hit her! Her eyes grew wide.

 

///

 

“You’re skipping” Amber stated the obvious.

They –she, Krystal and Sooyoung –were making their way towards her car to finally go home. And she can’t help but state the obvious. Baby Jung was too happy for her comfort.

Amber turned to Sooyoung. “Why is she skipping?”

Sooyoung shrugs. “Maybe one of her plan succeeded again. That’s her victory walk”

Ambers shook her head. “What did you do this time?”

“Oh AmberAmberAmber” Krystal skips her way towards Amber and patted her head. “I love my sister. And I know Yuri-unnie has this bad habit of being a slow poke. So yea this is me shoving”

“What exactly do you mean?” Amber turned to Sooyoung who is now leaning on her car, with a lollipop inside .

Where did that came from? Amber doesn’t know, she doesn’t wanna know and doesn’t care.

“Let’s just say I don’t want their first night to end up with just a cuddle. I know my sister. She wants action and I also know that she’s been lusting on Yuri-unnie for God knows how long” Krystal smirks. “And I tell you what, since you were kind enough to help me with my plan I’ll treat you. Does ice cream sounds good?”

“Am I included?” Sooyoung pulled the lollipop out from .

Krystal smiles and drapes her arms around Sooyoung’s arms. “Of course unnie! I wouldn’t have done everything without you”

“What did I do exactly?” Amber finally asked before going inside her car.

“Oh you know” Krystal shrugs and fasten her seatbelt. “You made the tea for them. Yuri-unnie didn’t suspect a thing”

“The tea was spike?!” Amber spurt. She gently shook her head. “Why am I always being dragged in this?”

“Oh shush!” Krystal hit Amber gently in the arm. “Just drive will ya”

“So tell me baby Jung what exactly did you gave Yuri and Jessica?” Sooyoung was genuinely curious.

Krystal was never the planning type, that’s for sure. She just do whatever pops in those evil brain of hers. Or ‘wing it’ as what she likes to call it.

“It was an herbal tea, I brought it when I was shopping in Thailand” Krystal scoop a small portion of the ice cream and popped it inside . “I don’t know why I brought it. I just brought it on impulse. I thought it will rot in our cabinet good thing this happened”

“What does it do actually?” Amber asked.

Krystal shrugs. “The grandma who was selling it told me its effect was 2x greater than the magical blue pill”

“Ahhh vi*gra” Sooyoung nods her head. Really amused. Baby Jung was one heck of a cupid. “Cupid will seriously lose a job with you running around”

“I know right” Krystal flipped her hair.

Amber on the other hand, wasn’t really amused. She’s more like scared of the younger Jung. Is manipulating other people’s life her hobby or something? Amber shuddered at the thought. She knew better not to answer that question of hers.

“So I think it’s safe to guess that they’ll be doing whatever couple do for a whole night?” Sooyoung placed a spoonful of ice cream inside .

Krystal shook her head. She took something out from her pocket. It was a sachet of green something. “This little guy for a whole night”

Amber widens her eyes. “You have small of those and yet you gave me pouches!”

Krystal shrugs. “Yuri-unnie is smart. Maybe she’s flushing the liquid down the drain as we speak. She will knew better and not empty her cup besides 1 cup can keep them going for a whole week”

 

///

 

“Drink your tea, unnies” Krystal urged.

Yuri swallowed the forming lump on as she stared at her cup in horror.

“I, myself, was the one who brought that. Fresh fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter