Crazy In Love (5)

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously Jess what’s wrong?”

“I told you I’m just tired”

Tyler grip the steering wheel tightly. Jessica has gone cold and he can’t even get a proper response.

“You’ve been giving me the cold shoulder since you arrive from Korea and that was 2 days ago. Surely something must’ve happened? You don’t go giving people the cold shoulder in just one night”

“Believe all you want, Ty. I’m not in the mood to argue”

“Is this about Yuri?”

Jessica arched her brows. “Why suddenly bring Yuri up?”

“A friend told me you spend a day with her. Is that true?”

“No” Jessica flat out lie.

“G*dd*mn it Jessica! Don’t lie to me!” Tyler had finally snapped.

Good thing they were already in front of Jessica’s house.

Jessica let out a sigh then hopped out from Tyler’s car.

“Jessica!” Tyler immediately followed Jessica and grabbed the latter’s arm. “Are you cheating on me?”

Jessica winces. Tyler’s hold was too tight for her liking and she was sure its gonna leave a mark. “You’re hurting me”

“Then tell me!”

“You should know better! Cheating isn’t in my vocabulary”

“I said don’t lie!” Tyler wasn’t able to hold himself ‘causing him to slapped Jessica.

Jessica had a hand on her cheeks as she stares at Tyler.

What he did had finally sink in to him.

“Jess”

“Jessica…”

Jessica and Tyler turned to the door and found Mr. Jung staring at them with a serious look on his face.

“Sir” Tyler quickly bowed showing respect to his girlfriend’s father.

“Da–”

“Get inside” Mr. Jung spoke in finality.

Jessica didn’t need much persuasion. She left Tyler and went inside their home.

Tyler immediately tensed up when he saw Mr. Jung walking towards him.

“I never lay a single hand on my daughters” Mr. Jung’s tone was like poison in Tyler’s ears. “I never once dared to come between my daughters and their relationship”

“I’m sorry, sir”

“I want you to leave. And never bother my daughter again”

Tyler clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He did what was told and never dared to look back.

A father’s words was authority. And right from the start, Jessica’s father never once approved of him but for Jessica’s sake he was civil with him.

Tyler knew he had cross the line when he hurt Jessica. It was his fault and he’s not blaming anybody.

 

 

“You and Tyler broker up?” Yuri turned to Jessica cutting Krystal on her narration.

Yuri, Jessica, Krystal, Amber and Sooyoung were now in Jinzou’s house. Krystal and Sooyoung –plus Amber –decided to come clean and tell the couple about their plan. Well, more like Krystal’s plan.

Jessica nodded her head. “I think he gets it. Dad never utter a single word when I told him about my relationship with Tyler, I think he’s just looking for the right timing to meddle”

“When did you break up?”

“Hmmm…” Jessica placed her hand on her chin. “Couple of days ago, I think? Before I left for Seoul”

“If you’re thinking unnie” Krystal quickly added. “Yes, it was the same time you arrive here in Cali”

“Actually…” Sooyoung flopped herself beside Krystal. “The original plan was to invite Jessica to go clubbing and when she’s drunk enough to not know what she’s doing –bring her here to you, Yul”

Jessica glared at her sister. LAME PLAN. She mouthed.

Krystal shrugs. “I also planned on stripping your clothes and make you, and Yuri-unnie think that you made the deed” she wiggled her brows suggestively.

Jessica lowered her head to hide her blushing cheeks. While Yuri stared blankly at them. There’s too much information and her brain is overloading.

“What about Jinzou and Hyukjun-oppa? They also knew about your plan?”

Krystal shook her head. “I just told them to bring you here”

Yuri nodded her head in understanding.

“Alright then back… ” Krystal snapped her fingers. “Back to my story”

 

 

“Besides…” Krystal pulled out a white envelope –which she purposely sit on to hide from Jessica’s view, a sly smile spread across her face. “I think I have better things to do”

Krystal walked back towards her room to take her phone.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter