A YulSic Movie [6]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wow!!!” the girls exclaimed. They just arrived in their destination where they will meet their handsome director.

“Welcome to my private island girls. We'll be staying here for 3 days. The whole land will be our set for our next few scenes” Kiryuu greeted his visitors. He was standing at the large door going in front of the house.

“Jinjja?!” they said in unison.

“Yup! But we will resume filming this afternoon so you have the morning for yourselves. I don’t want to be the harsh director so yea enjoy”

“Yey!” the girls were squealing and jumping for joy while the guys were sharing hi-fives.

They rush inside the house to place their luggage in their respective rooms. The guys were really happy because they got to spend the morning with their wives but there’s one who is half heartedly happy.

“Hyo?”

“Hm?”

“You okay bro? Something wrong? Don’t you like the place”

“Aniyo...I like the place, really beautiful and it has a romantic feeling...”

“Then why the long face? Something bothering you? You know you can tell me anything”

Hyoyeon let out a deep sigh as she watched her sisters disappear inside the house. They were all in pairs and holding each other’s hands, even the maknaes were holding hands. She sigh again. At times like this she really misses Nicole.

“It’s just that...” Hyo started but was cut off by Kiryuu.

“Hyo, buddy if you don’t like to talk about it its fine...here…” Kiryuu gave a key to Hyo.

“What’s this?”

“The key to the master’s bedroom...you’ll be sleeping with me. We’ll be roommates” Kiryuu happily announce and a smirk was formed in his face. Hyo’s jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide open. Sleeping alone is not a problem but sleeping with a guy.

“Er–”

“Wahahahahaha! Chill buddy! I’m just trolling with you but seriously your room will be the master’s bedroom”

“Aish! Kiryuu!” Hyo punched Kiryuu in the arm, but the latter is somewhat not affected for he keeps on laughing.

“Spare me now...kill me later. Hahaha...take your rest now before Nicole flew all the way here just to scold me” Kiryuu joked earning a punch again. Hyo bid goodbye and went upstairs.

“Young master don’t you think you’re doing too much?”

“Ah butler Shin...are you going to lecture me again? Hehehe...when it comes to my cousin, nothing is too much and how many times do I have to tell you its Kiryuu not young master...”

“I won’t question anymore...so whets the plan young master– I mean Kiryuu?”

“There’s no plan. They are already together, my job is done. All I have to do now is finish the ‘movie’ that I promised”

“Do you want me to install the–?”

“No...its okay...gomawo butler Shin”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Honey!”

“Nicole?!” Hyoyeon’s eyes grew wide open when she found her girlfriend inside the room. Then it hit her, the door wasn’t even locked Kiryuu just trolled with her again.

“Thank me later buddy…” someone said behind Hyo, she looked back and saw Kiryuu smirking at her while going to god knows where. Hyoyeon just smiled and shook her head. She went inside the room to get herself settled.

“Why are you here honey? Don’t you have schedule?”

“I do…Kiryuu booked my schedule for 3days so that I can spend time with you” Nicole announced happily. She was now sitting on the bed while Hyo was settling down her things.

“That sly, sly gray haired guy…how long have you been here?”

“I arrived a couple of hours after you. Kiryuu wanted to surprise you so he didn’t tell you about me being here”

“That guy really knows how to surprise people thru his wicked ways but nonetheless…remind me to thank him later”

Half way thru unpacking, Hyoyeon stretched out her arms and crackled her neck and knuckles. She massaged her neck and lower back because she felt a slight pain on those areas.

“Are you okay honey?” Nicole sneaked up behind Hyoyeon and placed both of her hands on Hyo’s shoulders. She began massaging Hyo’s shoulders.

“Yea…just a little tired”

“Then stop unpacking…we have the whole morning to yourselves…come…” Nicole pulled Hyoyeon and guided her to the bed. She pushed the dancing queen to the bed, face first. Hyoyeon groaned as soon as her body felt the softness of the bed.

Nicole then straddled Hyoyeon’s bum and started massaging her, starting from her shoulders down to her upper back then going down to her lower back. Hyoyeon groaned in pleasure as Nicole expertly massaged her aching back.

“Rest honey~ I’ll be here…” Nicole whispered softly in Hyoyeon’s ear, not forgetting to land a kiss on Hyo’s cheeks before pulling away. The last thing Hyo remembered was Nicole snaking her arms inside her shirt after that she complete drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Don’t you turn your back on me when I’m talking to you!!” Jessica yelled angrily causing the other girls to look at her.

“Look...I didn’t do anything wrong!” Yuri angrily retort back.

“Then who’s that girl you’re talking to?!”

“What? You're angry because of that? She was just asking something...no need to get jealous”

“I’m...N-not” Jessica whispered and lowered her head. Yuri on the other hand smirks when Jessica stopped being hellSica. She slowly walked up to the older girl, she lifted Jessica’s chin and now they are staring at each other’s eyes.

“Baby I love you...I’m happy that you’re getting jealous. That’s good it means you love me but I give you my word...I will never hurt you or cheat on you. I love you way too much to do all those stupid things” Yuri tucked some of Jessica’s lose hair behind her ear so that she can see perfectly Jessica’s beautiful face. She slowly leaned forward, silently begging for all those ers to disappear. Yuri didn’t waste much time and crushed her lips to Jessica’s luscious ones.

Time seems to have stopped as two people continue their lip locking session. Their lips started to move in synch so are their hearts. Yuri’s hands cupped Jessica’s face like it has a mind of its own. Jessica wrapped her arms on Yuri’s waist to bring the taller girl closer to her.

Yuri reluctantly pulled away from the kiss. She thought for a moment whilst Jessica gave her a questionable look. Then it hit her. She looked everywhere hoping to find the silver haired guy who they all call ‘director’.

“Something wrong Yuri?” Jessica asked worriedly but her question fell on deaf ears.

“Yah Kiryuuu!” Yuri shouted as soon as she saw her cousin.

Kiryuu was too busy playing with SooSun couple that he completely forgotten that they were in the middle of filming. He returned back to his senses when he heard his cousin yelled at him.

“Something wrong cous?”

“Yah! What are you doing?! We’re in the middle of filming!!” Yuri yelled in frustration. Now she’s having a gut-feeling that Kiryuu is planning something.

“Oh?! We are? Oh shoot! Sorry cous…completely forgot about it…” Kiryuu immediately rush back to where the camera had been setup. As soon as Kiryuu is within arms reached, Yuri knocked on her head.

“Get your head in the game!” Yuri scolded.

“Yah! You could’ve at least told it to me nicely…you don’t have to knock on my head” Kiryuu pouted and rubbed the sore spot on his head.

“Don’t pout…it doesn’t suit you” Yuri stuck out her tongue and Kiryuu made a mocking expression. Jessica who saw the interaction between the two cousins can’t help but laugh at their childish antics.

“Let me see…” Kiryuu walked up to the camera and played the recording. Again, he left the camera on and it captured the whole thing. The scolding, the knocked on his head, everything and it made Kiryuu smile.

“Were done here!” Kiryuu happily announced. Yuri and Jessica both gave him a puzzled look. Honestly they haven’t been able to reach 30mins and they’re already finished for the day?

“Jinjja?!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Yea…we’re done filming for the day…you can enjoy the rest of the afternoon”

“But we haven’t–”

“Yul with me as your director you will never get tired…trust me…”

Yuri somewhat felt uncomfortable when Kiryuu ask her to trust him. Somehow, she knew something was up and Kiryuu’s behavior is really giving her the creeps. She doesn’t want to think about it but there’s something in Kiryuu’s words that made her a little uneasy.

“Seobang-ah~” Jessica said in full eagyo voice. Yuri snapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter