Missing You [3/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoong?”

“Yuri-unnie~”

“Are you with someone? Am I interrupting something?”

“Aniyo…I’m just talking to our wedding planner” Yoona turned to Jessica and the latter just smiled weakly. Yoona turned to Yuri again then crossed her arms in front of her chest. “You didn’t attend my wedding I thought I told you that you are my best man?!”

Yuri let out a chuckle. “Stop sulking Yoong and I’m sorry…it’s hard for a blind person to travel…you should be glad that I was able to catch your reception”

“Aigoo~ that’s why I told you I will send someone to fetch you! Stubborn old lady!”

“Yah! I’m not that old…and is that how you talk to your favourite cousin?” Yuri tried to reach out for Yoona but the younger girl was too quick to escape and being blind, Yuri can’t really tell where Yoona is going.

“Yoongie~ where are you?” Seohyun’s voice was heard calling out for her husband.

“My wife is calling for me…see you later Yuri-unnie…you should talk to Jessica-unnie, she planned this wedding of ours and it’s very beautiful, just like her” Yoona complemented before running off to where her wife is.

“Jessica?” Yuri asked then turned to the balcony. Jessica was just staring at Yuri. The tears that were threatening to come out earlier were already streaming down her face but she was still covering to prevent a sobbing sound. “Jessica Jung??”

“A-aniyo…” Jessica lied. Her voice was hoarse because she kept fighting back her tears so it was far from the angelic voice Yuri was accustomed to.

“Oh…I thought…you were someone I know*chuckle*”

“I’m Yuri by the way…” Yuri stretched out her hand. “Kwon Yuri…”

“I-I’m Sooyeon…” Yuri blinked a couple of times, like she was staring at something but actually she was facing the other side a little far from Jessica. Jessica reached out and shook Yuri’s hand “Lee Sooyeon”

Yuri swallowed the lump on . She was just staring blankly at nowhere in particular. From the moment their hands touched electric like spark flowed inside their bodies which really puzzled Yuri because she never felt anything like that before. She just feels that spark when she’s holding Jessica in her arms or when their hands are intertwined. Jessica also felt that spark so she quickly retracted back her hand.

Yuri kept rubbing her fingers to her palm trying to prolong the feeling. She was a little disappointed when the other girl retracted her hand away from Yuri’s. “M-mianhe…”

“Aniyo…it’s nothing…” Jessica was practically looking everywhere except to Yuri. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes every time she sees her past lover’s condition. “We should go back now”

“A-ara-arasso” Yuri stepped out on the balcony to let the girl inside because she was blocking the way.

Jessica was about to return to the party but when she turned around no one was following her. Her mind and heart were at war, her mind tells her to walk off and walk away from another heartache but her stubborn heart was telling her to take a chance and talked to the only girl whom she ever loved and still loves. She let out a sigh and followed her stubborn heart.

“Miss Yuri?” Jessica called out.

“N-neh? Miss…Miss Sooyeon right?”

“Neh…” Jessica smiled sweetly again, after 3years but too bad Yuri wasn’t able to see it. “So you are the groom’s cousin?”

“Neh…” Yuri let out a husky chuckle that never fails to give Jessica a fast beating heart. “Honestly, Seohyun is a completed opposite of Yoona, an innocent well mannered girl whilst Yoona is the true definition of headache. I really don’t know what Seohyun saw in that choding that made her say yes when she proposed to her”

“Opposites attract” Jessica answered smartly.

“That maybe true…” Yuri let out another heart-warming chuckle. “Just like me and supposed to be wife” Yuri said sadly. “By the way…I’ve heard countless of praise because of your work…I’m just a little sad that I can’t see it but I bet it’s really beautiful just like what I’ve heard” Yuri tried to change the subject.

“Aniyo…it’s not” Jessica answered sadly. “Supposed to be wife? Were you married?” Jessica tried to act dumbly.

Then there was silence. Yuri was staring and smiling out of nowhere in particular whilst Jessica was staring at the night sky. Her tears have finally stopped flowing from her eyes but she still wasn’t giving a glance towards Yuri.

Yuri smiled. “Well I was supposed to marry this girl…the girl of my dreams…the girl whom I planned my future with…the girl whom I supposed to spend my life with until it ends…the only girl I ever loved and still love…”

Jessica choked on her tears when she heard Yuri’s words. Every word pierced her heart, every word threw daggers straight in her hear splitting it in to pieces. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter