Forever [1]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m home!” Jessica happily announced. Her smile slowly drops when she saw greeted by silence. She let out a sigh and dropped her keys on the table beside the couch.

 

“Oh Jess?” Jessica was about to enter her room when Sooyoung walked out of Sunny’s.

 

“Sooyoung-ah! Is Yuri home?”

 

“Errr–” Sooyoung awkwardly rubbed the back of her head. “She kinda storm out. And I don’t know where she is”

 

Jessica arched her brows seeing Sooyoung’s uneasiness. “And why would she storm out?”

 

“Unnie, there are rumors again…” Yoona walked out of Seohyun’s room and leaned on the door frame. She’s helping her shikshin buddy to explain to Jessica about Yuri’s state. “About you and that Tyler”

 

Jessica pinched the bridge of her nose. She can literally feel the headache coming anytime soon. She’s too tired and can’t deal with this right now. She can’t deal with Yuri’s wavering faith, rumors circling the internet that she already thought she already killed and the management not doing about it. “What is it this time?”

 

“It seems that you and Tyler Kwon are already engage and tying the knot soon”

 

Sooyoung let Yoona explained. She knows that between them, her and Yoona, Jessica favors the second maknae more. Letting Yoona explained means not getting killed by hellSica if ever the former says something to piss the Korean-American off. Sooyoung can’t take the risk of pissing Jessica off because the only one who can tame her happened to be drowning herself in a bottle of absolute vodka.

 

Jessica didn’t respond. She just closed her eyes and inhaled deeply followed by slowly exhaling, probably to calm herself down.

 

But Yoona and Sooyoung were able to hear ice princess mumbling some words like ‘stupid’, ‘Kwon Yuri’, ‘how can I marry that man when I’m married to you’, ‘wavering faith’ and ‘kill later’. Something like that and some very colorful cusses in between.

 

“Are you two going to sleep already?” Jessica asked the shikshin buddies.

 

Simultaneously, Yoona and Sooyoung shook their head. Truthfully they were planning to go out to meet with Yuri and possibly to drag the burnt corn back home. “Good. Cause we’re leaving in 5”

 

“What?!” Yoona and Sooyoung asked in unison.

 

They purposely left the ‘drowning herself in a bottle of absolute vodka’ part because SooNa knows that once they tell Jessica that, they will surely get killed. And it doesn’t matter if Yoona is the one telling it. They will surely die in the hands of the ice princess.

 

“Let’s go…”

 

SooNa were too busy thinking of a plan that they didn’t realize their 5 minutes is up and sergeant ice is already marching towards the door.

 

“Unnie!” Yoona exclaimed successfully making Jessica stopped on her tracks.

 

“What?” Jessica arched her brows at the second maknae.

 

Yoona swallowed the lump on . Sergeant hellSica is present and she doesn’t want to be in the same car as this scary person. Sometime she thinks that being a great actress may come in handy at times, particularly this time. “Sooyoung will accompany you I need to go to the bathroom!”

 

“What?!” Sooyoung exclaimed but before she could even react Yoona had already pushed her towards sergeant ice.

 

“Let’s go Sooyoung…”

 

Sooyoung swallowed the lump on . She can’t believe that her shikshin buddy had used her as bait. She didn’t have time to protest because sergeant ice’s voice is as cold, or even colder than, north pole. Sooyoung can literally feel snow covering their whole dorm.

 

****

 

“Argh!” Yuri groaned. She wanted to sleep some more but the noise from outside made it hard for her to so. Giving up, Yuri slowly sat up, massaging her temple for it hurts like hell. “Stop staring at me…”

 

Yuri hissed. She was aware of her surroundings even before she sat up from her lying down position. And she can feel Sooyoung and Yoona’s glare digging holes on her forehead.

 

Yuri slowly opens her eyes, Yoona is standing by the window and Sooyoung is sitting on the chair beside her bed, like those in the hospital, glaring at her like she is about to kill the black pearl.

 

“Do you know how scared I was last night?” Sooyoung gritted her teeth.

 

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked in a dismissing tone. “And how did I go home exactly? I don’t remember up to–”

 

“The part where you kiss a girl?” Sooyoung interjected. She leaned back on her chair crossing her arms in front of her chest. “We saw”

 

Yuri whipped her head towards Sooyoung’s direction then towards Yoona. “We? You mean, you and Yoona?”

 

Yoona shook her head. “Soo and Sica-unnie”

 

Yuri let out a sigh and ran her hands thru her hair. “I specifically told you two not to tell her”

 

“We’re more scared of her than you. I think you know that” Sooyoung tried to lighten the mood.

 

“Why did you do it, unnie?” Yoona’s tone was angry and a little bit of disappointment.

 

“Why? Why did I do it?”

 

“Yuri-sii!” the bartender lightens up when he saw his best customer sitting in the stool in front of him.

 

“Mark…” Yuri briefly smiles at the guy.

 

“Long time no see, superstar. How are you?”

 

Yuri smiles sadly. “As you can see I’m here that means–”

 

“Aiish!” Mark ruffles Yuri’s hair. “I told you! Alcohol won’t solve your problems! You should fix your problem by talking not drinking”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter