Forgive Me

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tae?!” Yuri worriedly called out as soon as she stepped inside their dorm.

 

Taeyeon, who just finished showering because there’s still a towel hanging around her neck, looked at Yuri questioningly. She was about to go to the kitchen to get something to drink when Yuri came barging in. “Sup?”

 

“Have you read or even seen the news? It’s gone viral” Yuri sat down on the couch then patted the space beside her.

 

Taeyeon oblige. She sat down beside Yuri. Truthfully, she already knows. That’s why she took a shower, to calm herself a little. There was silence between the two. No one dared to speak anything. Yuri doesn’t know what to say whilst Taeyeon just remained, Taeyeon (calm).

 

“What’s the p?” Yuri asked, breaking the deafening silence. Taeyeon just shrugs. “Have you considered what I said?”

 

“It’s too late for that now isn’t it?” Taeyeon responded calmly.

 

Yuri shook her head. “It’s never too late. Maybe she’ll change her mind”

 

“No Yul…” Taeyeon calmly stated, too calm for Yuri’s liking, she wanted this conversation to end as soon as possible because now her head is pounding against her skull. “I’m not doing anything nor will I say anything. End of discussion”

 

Before Taeyeon could walk away, Yuri stopped her by holding her arm. “Walking away from the problem won’t solve anything, Tae”

 

“Yuri, buddy…” Taeyeon calmly started. “Not everyone can be as bold as you. Not everyone can walk straight to the ice princess and kiss her. Not everyone is as straightforward as you Yul. Some just wants to do is bottle their feelings inside them and hope someday, those feelings will be gone so the heartache will stop. So yea… not going to happen, Yul”

 

Yuri raised her hands in defeat and also letting Taeyeon go. The latter started to walk towards her room. And knowing full well that her friend is a very secretive person, Yuri decided not to ask what Taeyeon will do inside her room or ask her to stay with her in the living room.

 

“I’ll always be here buddy!” Yuri shouted. Taeyeon gave Yuri thumbs up before completely vanishing. “Let it out Tae… let it out” Yuri whispered to herself as she turns the TV on.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“Do you think it’s a good idea coming out with your relationship with Nichkhun?” Jessica asked.

 

It was the weekly girls’ night out. Well, since they can’t really go out. They just hangout and because Princess Jessica is too lazy to move doesn’t like to move they decided to just hangout in Jessica’s room, always.

 

Tiffany who was too busy texting away on her phone didn’t hear Jessica’s question.

 

“I’m not talking to her…” Jessica irritatingly said.

 

And so there was silence. Since no one wants to talk and the most talkative person in the group is busy texting with someone they already guessed who, they decided to just stay silent. Sunny is too busy browsing her instagram and Seohyun is too busy reading some book.

 

“This is hopeless…” Jessica stood up earning Sunny’s and Seohyun’s attention. “I’m going to bed”

 

Sunny and Seohyun looked at the already lying down ice princess then at the love-struck eye-smiling princess who is still busy texting.

 

“Goodnight unnie…” Seohyun stood up not forgetting to bow to her unnies before leaving.

 

“I guess I would say goodnight to her too but she’s too busy so…” Sunny stood up as well. She looked at Tiffany and shook her head. “To think everyone thinks you’re the one who has slow response”

 

“I’ll take that as a complement, Sunny” Jessica responded. “And I’ll try to forget you ever say that”

 

“Goodnight Jessie~~” Sunny greeted with a voice-filled aegyo to make up for what she say to the ice princess.

 

“Goodnight Sunny” Jessica greeted back before turning her back on the door, completely forgetting that Tiffany was still there on the floor.

 

“Girls?” Tiffany is finally aware of her surroundings. She turned her head from right to left. She was the only one there. She turned to the bed and found Jessica already sleeping soundly.

 

Tiffany pouted. It was their weekly girls’ night out but everyone just decided to leave her.

 

 

the 'guys' side…

“Guys I’m worried” Yuri finally expresses her discomfort.

 

The guys or the manly man in the group is having a guys’ night out as well. They are all inside Taeyeon’s room. They’re sitting on the floor with a beer in the middle. Taeyeon was the only one not in the circle because she decided to sleep early, leaving the others to finish off the drinks.

 

“Worried about what unnie?” Yoona asked as she stuffed the chips inside .

 

Yuri didn’t speak and just turned to the fun-size lady sleeping on the bed. That gave it away. Yuri doesn’t need to talk because they already know what she wants to say. Living with each other for how many years let them knew things about one another so a simple body language will do.

 

“Me too…” Hyoyeon spoke. “Sit up… I know you’re awake”

 

They all turned to the bed and saw Taeyeon slowly sitting up. “It’s not good talking about others behind their back”

 

“We’re technically talking about her behind her back because she had her back facing us” Sooyoung stated the obvious.

 

“She’s facing us can we talk about her now?” Yoona asked and everyone face-palmed themselves.

 

“Yes Yoong. You can talk about me now” Taeyeon had an amused smile on her face and Yuri is relieved that there are still some emotions inside Taeyeon aside from calm.

 

“It’s not considered back-stabbing, right?” Yoona innocently asked.

 

The others were surprised to see the innocent look in Yoona’s face. They were in awed, Yoona is seriously asking about this.

 

“No…” Taeyeon shook her head and patted Yoona’s head. Since the youngest in the group is sitting on the floor and Taeyeon is sitting on the bed, the latter is considered taller than Yoona, just this once. “It’s not back-stabbing, Yoong”

 

“Why did it suddenly become mushy?” Hyoyeon asked breaking the happy atmosphere.

 

“We got side tracked…” Yuri shook her head to regain composure. “As I was saying… I’m worried about you, Tae”

 

“Me too…” Sooyoung spoke.

 

“Me three…” Hyoyeon added.

 

“Count me in…” everyone turned to Yoona with a questioning look. “What?” Yoona shrugs. “Me four doesn’t sound good”

 

*face palmed*

 

Except Taeyeon who is smiling.

 

“Just pretend she’s not here” Yuri said and everyone nodded at the bright idea.

 

“Hey now~ that’s not fair~” Yoona whines but everyone ignored her making her pout.

 

“Tae you’re not seriously thinking of avoiding her all day, all night?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

Now the atmosphere becomes serious.

 

“That’s the p” Taeyeon stated calmly.

 

“What is p?” Yoona asked.

 

“Plan Yoong…” Sooyoung answered. “Plan…”

 

“I told her to confess” Yuri told no one.

 

“Why don’t you do that?” Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon.

 

“Because I’m not Yuri…” Taeyeon calmly replied. “I can’t walk inside Tiffany’s room and kiss her in the lips like what this idiot did”

 

“It wasn’t an idiotic thing to do” Yuri defended herself. “It was a brilliant thing to do”

 

“And how did that become a brilliant thing to do?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“We’re talking about Taeyeon here” Yuri quickly throws the topic back to Taeyeon.

 

“Burnt monkey…” Taeyeon whispered.

 

“Ohhh~ should I call you Taetoro or–” Yuri stopped talking when a pillow landed on her face. “Okay I’ll stop”

 

“Can we please not get side-tracked?” Hyoyeon asked irritatingly and their childish antics immediately stopped.

 

“I don’t like 2pm…” Sooyoung firmly stated. “So technically, I don’t like him”

 

Taeyeon just smiles and shook her head. “It’s out of our control who she will fall in love with, let’s just all be happy for her and support her. We’re all her sisters if you don’t remember”

 

“Yea… I’m her sister that’s why I’m being protective” Hyoyeon said.

 

“I know he’s cute and all but let’s get the fact straight. He’s still a guy…” Yuri said and they all understand her. “Sooner or later, Tiffany will come running to us crying her heart out”

 

Those words from Yuri spark the protective sister inside each and everyone in that room. Now, they are all talking at the same time saying the negative possible outcome of the relationship.

 

“Girls!” Taeyeon raised her voice and they all stopped talking. “Why are you all being like this?”

 

Taeyeon turned to Yoona. “I love Tiffany-unnie”

 

*facepalm*

 

“Not reasonable enough, Yoong” even if she rejected Yoona’s reason, she still smiled at the kid.

 

Taeyeon pointed at Sooyoung. “I hate 2pm”

 

Then Hyoyeon, “He’s a player underneath those charms”

 

And finally Yuri, “he doesn’t know how to take care a girl like you do, Tae”

 

Taeyeon inhaled deeply then exhaled with a sigh. “Out of the 4, only one is a valid reason” Yuri high-fived with Hyoyeon, knowing well that she was the one with the valid reason. “But that doesn’t give you the right to bash Tiffany’s love–”

 

“Tae!” Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

“Let me finish!” Taeyeon snapped but instantly regained her calm composure. “I’m not siding with Tiffany, Nichkhun or anyone else. I’m not saying all of you are wrong because you’re not. All I’m saying is, give them chance, give Nichkhun the chance to prove himself that he’s perfect for our jewel. Can you all do that?”

 

No one is answering no words not even actions. Taeyeon turned to Yoona who quickly avoided her gaze. She let out a sigh. “For me?” It took them for a while before they nodded their heads. Taeyeon sighed for the nth time. “That’s my girls. Now clean this up I’m going to shower before going to bed”

 

Taeyeon walked out of her room leaving the others to plan something to themselves. Of course its lead by none other than Kim Hyoyeon, just kidding, Yuri is leading the émigré.

 

“What’s the P?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“What if we ignore Tiffany?” Sooyoung suggested. “That’s what Tae will do, right?”

 

“Uh-uh…” Yuri shook her head. “We can’t do that. Tiffany will be suspicious”

 

“Then lets ignore all of them not just Tiffany” Sooyoung pushed thru with her suggestion.

 

“That might actually work” Hyoyeon and Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“You five got closer to each other. What happened?” Sunny asked. When she entered the Tae, Yul, Hyo, Soo and Yoong were already having their breakfast. Whilst Seohyun and Jessica were following her.

 

A week has past after the guys’ and girls’ night out, and the ‘girls’ have noticed that the ‘guys’ have gotten closer with each other. There’s nothing wrong with that since they’re all sister but they were too close for comfort that when they are on break the five will immediately huddled together leaving the ‘girls’ behind.

 

“ happens…” Hyoyeon mumble.

 

“What?” Sunny asked.

 

Hyoyeon quickly shook her head then smiled.

 

“Good morning everyone~~” Tiffany exclaimed loudly as always. “Good mor–”

 

Ring… ring…

 

All of them looked around finding the source of the sound and their gaze landed on Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her sisters questioningly. “What?”

 

“Taeyeon-unnie phone…” Yoona whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

“Oh yea that’s my phone…” Taeyeon raised her phone briefly. “Excuse me… hello?”

 

There was an awkward silence when Taeyeon left. It was awkward because Sunny, Seohyun and Jessica are staring at the four ‘guys’. They aren’t actually staring, they more like glaring.

 

“Hey Yul…” Taeyeon walked back with a questioning look on her face. “Why–”

 

“Look at the time…” Yuri showed her watch to everyone and the rest of the ‘guys’ lunge towards Taeyeon. “We better prepare girls”

 

The ‘girls’ saw Taeyeon being dragged by Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon with Yuri trailing behind, call them blind but they swore they saw SooNaHyo covered Taeyeon’s mouth.

 

“Something’s fishy…” Sunny said. “…and no Jessica. It’s not the fish”

 

“FYI, I didn’t plan on saying that it was the fish but you know what Sunny you’re right…” Jessica, finally, didn’t react slowly this time. “Yuri have been spending too much time with Tae, Hyo, Soo and Yoong”

 

“We, the 9 of us, can’t even stay in the same place in more than 5minutes” Seohyun finally voice out her irritation.

 

“Are they avoiding us?” Tiffany asked. At last, she’s not holding her phone and texting her boyfriend. She’s finally aware of her surroundings.

 

“Guess we’ll find out the hard way…” Jessica cracked her knuckles and neck.

 

 

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter