I Think Of You [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please tell Mr. Park the meeting will be moved to 4 then tell–” Tiffany stopped talking when she spotted a familiar figure sitting on the lobby.

 

 

“Jessie?”

 

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany then shook her head. Knowing well that look, Tiffany made her way towards her best friend. Jessica moved a little to give Tiffany place to sit.

 

 

“What happened?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

 

“He told me he can’t accompany me” Jessica tried to sound nonchalant but there was a hint of disappointment in her voice. Tiffany didn’t speak. She just sighed and hugged Jessica. “I thought if I gave him a chance he will change”

 

 

“He will never change…” a husky voice spoke.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica’s head immediately shot up. The voice is very familiar to them especially to Jessica. Jessica, and Tiffany, can’t keep their mouth closed.

 

 

“Yuri” Tiffany smiles and Yuri smiled back whilst

 

 

Jessica remained immobile. She can’t believe that the person she’s been screwing around with, who happens to be her boyfriend’s sister, and the one who left her without a proper goodbye is now standing in front of her like a knight and shining armor because she’s in need of a date.

 

 

But she had to admit, Yuri is looking very dapper in her outfit. She’s wearing black straight leg dress pants and grey long sleeve v-neck shirt underneath her black two button blazer. It was like Yuri is becoming more and more handsome each passing day.

 

 

“Miss Jung…” Yuri stretched out her hand, her expression still impassive.

 

 

Jessica’s name rolled out of Yuri’s lips with ease and Jessica had to admit, the way Yuri say her name is still giving her ear-gasm.

 

 

“Miss Kwon…” Jessica stood up and shook Yuri’s hand. “What can I do for you?”

 

 

The intense look in Yuri’s eyes, the way Yuri stares at Jessica. The latter can’t help but feel self-conscious.

 

 

The last time saw each other, excluding the party where she knew Yuri’s brother was Tyler, she can easily figure out Yuri with just a simple glance but now, it was like one moment Yuri is friendly then the next she’s mysterious, from a knight and shining armor to a mysterious person again. She can easily shift facade.

 

 

“I can’t help but overhear…” Yuri smirks. “Your date stood you up”

 

 

“Yes he did!” Tiffany was too excited that she spoke in behalf of Jessica.

 

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany with are-you-fudging-me look. Tiffany sheepishly smiles and raised a peace sign.

 

 

“You’re in luck…” Yuri flashed a one-sided smile.

 

 

Jessica doesn’t know why but she doesn’t know the Yuri in front of her. There was something on that smirk and one-sided smile though she can’t tell what it is. For her, it’s not the Yuri she met in Yoobin’s bar. The shy, blushing, stuttering Yuri was gone, long gone.

 

 

“I’ll be your date” Yuri extended her hand to Jessica.

 

 

Not knowing what to do, Jessica looked straight in Yuri’s eyes which was a bad idea because now she can feel herself literally being hypnotized by those deep, dark orbs. Like a mindless robot, Jessica slowly lifts her hand up and placed it on top of Yuri’s.

 

 

In a blink of an eye, Jessica found herself in Yuri’s embrace and they are walking out of the building.

 

 

“Have fun Jessie~” was the last thing Jessica heard as they both stepped out of the building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

 

Finally Jessica asked breaking the deafening silence inside the limo. It was an agonizing 30mins because no one dared to speak.

 

 

Yuri is sitting in front of Jessica. She will just stare outside or stare at Jessica whatever suits her taste for that moment and with all honesty it’s making Jessica uncomfortable because she can feel Yuri’s stare at her. Its making her feel self-conscious.

 

 

“To the event” Yuri replied then turned to stare outside.

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Tyler asked me to”

 

 

“So this time he sends her sister to be my baby sitter”

 

 

“I’m not your baby sitter” Yuri snapped. “I’d appreciate it if you refer to me as your date”

 

 

Jessica turned to stare outside as well but she can’t hide the smile on her face. “Then date it is…”

 

 

Another silence again, Jessica should’ve liked the silence but as crazy at it seems, she’s actually getting a little frustrated because of the silence.

 

 

“So what’s the deal…?” Jessica started earning Yuri’s attention. “I mean how did you and Yoona become related to Tyler?”

 

 

“My grandfather and grandmother are both full blooded Korean even though they lives in America” Yuri starts narrating. “My father was born and raised in America. Their business there in America grew but of course with a little help from their family friend but being a full blooded Korean my grandparents decided to commit my father to their friend’s daughter so they got married”

 

 

“And their son is Tyler?” Jessica asked.

 

 

Yuri nodded her head. “Since the Kwons are rich enough to expand their business. They decided to branch out. They decided to have their first branch here in Korea and my father got the privilege to manage it”

 

 

“So…” Jessica got a clear picture in her mind what happened next.

 

 

“Yes…” Yuri knew that Jessica wasn’t that slow in getting things. “My father stayed here until the business is finished and that took years. His marriage with his wife was a little shaky when he met my mother. My mother thought he wasn’t married. They were prac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter