A YulSic Movie [7]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinzou? Jin are you home?” Yuri entered Jinzou’s penthouse.

“Young miss?”

“Oh~ anneyeong butler Shin…is Jinzou home?”

“I don’t know…I went to the market to get some juice. He’s still on his room, asleep maybe…go check on him”

“Arasso…gomawo butler Shin…”

Yuri went upstairs to Jinzou’s room whilst butler Shin went to the kitchen to prepare something for Jinzou. Yuri entered Jinzou’s room but the owner was nowhere in sight.

“Oi cous you here?” Yuri asked in no one in particular.

When Yuri didn’t get any response, she went to the bathroom. The lightning in was red, like those room where photographers developed their pictures. The smile on Yuri’s face slowly faded as she scans the pictures that were already developed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you can do this?”

“For the love of– I already told you for the nth time Jinz…I can handle this…” Hyoyeon spoke.

The guys minus Yuri were on the studio and they are editing the movie and adding the final touches. Hyoyeon was leading the group whilst the others were just following. Kiryuu was just standing on the sides while the guys do their business.

“Uncle are you sure you want to cut the rated part?”

“Neh…and besides, it’s a romantic movie. I just made Yuri think that there’s a rated scene so she will accept my offer. And that rated scene is just my plan B in case they will not get official immediately”

“I have a bright uncle!” Yoona clapped her hands and gives Kiryuu a thumbs up.

The guys continue their work. Of course the joking and teasing was still there to keep themselves from being bored.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was already past lunch when Kiryuu went back to his penthouse. They had already finished editing the movie and he already handed it to the boss for further evaluation. He also gave other copy to Rain.

“Butler Shin do we have– cous…you’re here” Jinzou smiled when he saw his cousin sitting there. His smile slowly fades away when he saw Yuri had her head hung low. “Oi cous…something wrong?”

Kiryuu walked up to Yuri. He was about to pat Yuri’s back but when he was already arms reached Yuri abruptly stood up and landed a strong punch straight to his face. Kiryuu didn’t have time to react, he just found himself sitting on the floor, blood trickling out from his nose.

“So this is your plan huh?!” Yuri said in mockery while waving some pictures. Her tone was full of anger and her eyes were flaming with fury. “So you can get close to her?!”

“Yul…let me expla–”

“You are my cousin! No! You are my brother! I treat you like a brother and this is what you do behind my back?!”

“Yul…it’s not what you think…”

“Not what I think?!!!” Yuri gritted her teeth as she stares eye to eye with her cousin. “Your room is full of her pictures! And this is not what I think it is?!! I’m not blind and stupid Jinzou!!! I know you like the back of my palm…”

“Yul…”

Yuri didn’t say anything. She just roughly threw the pictures in Kiryuu’s face and then walked out.

“Jin I saw Yul– oh my god! What the heck happen here?! Jinzou?” butler Shin who just entered the penthouse immediately rushes to Jinzou who was still sitting on the floor with his nose still bleeding. He helped Jinzou to stand up and tend to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the premiere day of YulSic’s most awaited movie and the cinemas were packed with people mostly sones. Many stars attended the premier night; SM was there, Rain, Sistar and other artist. Of course Girls Generation was also there. They were all walking by three’s, TaeNyHyun, YulSicYoong, SooSunHyo. The reason? The lead stars of the movie aren’t really in good terms and Yoong, the peacemaker, can’t do anything about it but just stay in the middle and try hard to prevent her so-called parents from bickering.

Director Kiryuu was also there but he was late, saying that he attended something really important. There was a silent argument between the girls because Yuri was being stubborn. She doesn’t want to sit next to Jessica but being the star of the movie they have to sit together for the media. When Taeyeon finally spoke, Yuri didn’t object or retort. She just agreed to be next to Jessica. Kiryuu took the seat just in front of the girls. He bowed to the girls and smiled to them but when she was about to greet Yuri, the latter just nodded her head in acknowledgement.

Half way thru the movie, Yuri’s mind flew back to the night she and Jessica had an argument that results to this cold treatment from the tanned girl.

 

“You knew?!!” Yuri slightly raised her voice. “You knew Jinzou like you?!!”

“Yes I knew…why? What’s this all about Yul?”

“This is about you knowing that he likes you! He’s my cousin and I’m your girlfriend! Why didn’t you tell me about this?!!”

“It’s because I don’t think its necessary…” Jessica calmly stated. “And besides it’s just a simple infatuation”

“Simple– SIMPLE INFATUATION?!!!!!!” Yuri can’t take it any longer and raised her voice fully. “Would simple infatuation includes many pictures of you inside his room?!!”

“Yul…” Jessica called out softly. She’s afraid that if Yuri continues to raise her voice at her, she will fight back and raised hers as well. “Why bring it up? It’s not like I’ve cheated on you with your cousin”

“With what you did?” Yuri mocked. “Not telling me about this? I don’t even know what you truly do when I’m not around”

 

*Slap*

 

Yuri felt a stinging pain on her left cheek. Her hand slowly rises up to touch her pained cheek. She had a shocked expression on her face and tears started to well up in her eyes. Jessica too was shocked but Yuri’s last words popped the last calm nerve inside her body

“Don’t ever! Tell me that I’m cheating on you because I’m not!” tears started welling up in Jessica’s eyes. “I love you Yul…I will never cheat on you…and the thing with your cousin? He confessed to me but I turned him down because it was you who I love…don’t ever doubt me”

Yuri wasn’t able to talk back because she doesn’t know how counter Jessica’s words. She was touched but she has to keep her pride being the man i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter