Complete [2]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yul are you ready?” appa Kwon asked Yuri who was standing in front of the church’s door. She smiled and slightly nodded her head.

“Are you sure about this Yul? I mean don’t you need your stick?” Hyukjun asked worriedly while holding on Yuri’s trusted stick.

“I’m fine oppa…and besides I have you both here beside me. I have nothing to worry about”

“That’s my Yul…” appa Kwon ruffled Yuri’s hair.

“Yah appa! Don’t mess my little sis’ hair…Jessica won’t find her charming if she sees her husband in a messy hair”

Appa Kwon was about to mess Hyukjun’s hair but they all stopped when they heard the music being played. “Let’s go…that’s our cue”

Yuri and Hyukjun nodded their head and started marching towards the altar. Yuri was walking with appa Kwon and Hyukjun guiding her all the way. With every steps she makes, her heart keeps on pounding but she hides it well by smiling widely. She’s finally marching down the aisle, she just hope Jessica will not leave her like what she did last time.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo~ we’re already late!” the manly voice said earning the attention of all the Jungs and also the YulSic couple. “I told you to move faster appa…look here now we didn’t got the chance to tape or even hear Yul’s proposal”

“Aiiissh! Jinjja?! I’m already old so don’t blame me Jun!” another manly voice said but it was manlier than the first one.

“Oppa?! Appa?!” Yuri called out excitedly. She started to make her way towards the source of the two voices, of course with the help of her soon-to-be-wife.

“Aigoo~ there she is! My little sister!” Hyukjun left her appa and immediately tackled her sister on the ground. The Kwon siblings groaned as soon as they landed on the floor.

“Hyukjun! Why did you tackle Yuri!! Aiissh! Step away from her before you break her spine” Appa Kwon scolded Hyujkun then he helps Yuri to stand up. “Are you okay Yul?”

“I’m fine appa…” Yuri smiled as Jessica and appa Kwon helped her up.

“Your brother just misses you…”

“I know appa…I miss you both as well” Yuri smiled then taps her hands everywhere. Appa Kwon reached out and let Yuri touch him. Yuri pulled her father in a tight embrace and Hyukjun jumped in to join the hug. “I’m sorry appa…oppa”

“Shhh…its okay Yul…we understand”

Appa Kwon smiled and placed his hand on Yuri’s shoulder. “I’m proud of you Yul…I just wished that you didn’t keep this to yourself…we could’ve helped you, you know but that’s all in the past…let’s prepare for the wedding!” Appa Kwon clapped his hands. The Kwons and Jungs started planning Jessica and Yuri’s wedding.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul?”

Yuri heard and angelic voice calling out to her snapping her from her little flashback. She turned to the direction where she heard the voice and then smiled.

“Sica?”

“I give my daughter to you Yul…” appa Jung spoke. “Take care of her”

“I will dad…don’t worry”

Satisfied with what Yuri said, appa Jung kissed Jessica’s cheeks one last time before handing his older daughter to her soon-to-behusband. Appa Jung and Yuri shook hands with each other whilst umma Jung kissed both Jessica and Yuri’s cheeks. Jessica guided Yuri to their seat in front of the priest.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the union between Kwon Yuri and Jung Jessica…” the priest started.

“You look very handsome my seobang” Jessica whispered.

“Gomawo baby” Yuri slightly turned to Jessica then smiled. “I know you’re very beautiful in your wedding dress. I’m sorry I can’t see it right now but I know you will always look beautiful in every dress you wear”

“Gomawo seobang-ah~ saranghae”

“Saranghae Sicababy~”

 

 

“Sica-ah?” Yuri whispered softly.

“Hm?” Jessica slightly leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter