What A Day? (Part 2)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

     They all arrived and took their seat next to their partner. Yuchun went to sit with his mom.    
    “Dad what is the urgent meeting about? Junsu asked.
    “Oh…nothing much just wanting to tell you about the final date of the wedding,” the king said with a bright smile. Everyone was expecting a major announcement but seemed like it’s just another ‘unimportant’ meeting. Everyone else is listening carefully for the date, hoping it won’t be anytime soon though, but except for Yuchun he was crossing his finger for it to be tomorrow.
    “I’ve decided that since a new year is starting and the beautiful snow weather of Seoul is still here, the final date of the wedding will be next week on Saturday, January 30 .”
    “What?” the couple synchronized together.
     “Already why?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Because I figure I want some grandkids soon,” the four couple looked up, didn’t know that the king would think that far already. The king chuckled at the expression that came across their face. Yuchun laugh after a second of the silence.
    “Okay enough just get yourself ready, get yourself prepared. Since you’ll be off school tomorrow the wedding planner and designer will be here getting your dresses and suits ready first. We’ll have the traditional wedding then followed by the modern wedding,” the king got up mumbling happily to himself, “ho-h-ho…what a day? Can’t wait!”
    Changmin left without a proper goodbye. For once, he was paying attention to what’s going on. He was quite getting irritated with all his dad’s decision about picking their own life for them. He didn’t say anything because he was for sure his dad will still kept it the way he wanted. But what if he did try and denied it?
    Yunho, Cho-Hee, Sun-Hee, and Hei-Ryung looked up to Yuchun. Mainly, Yunho was keeping his straight look at him and Cho-Hee were scowling him. Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung was just expecting something from him, but didn’t care much whether it was him or not.
    “What?” Yuchun could feel the stared, “I didn’t do anything,” he put his hands up, like he was surrendering.
    Jaejoong stood up and bowed to the queens before taking his leave. Yunho and Junsu followed. The girls then took their leave.
    “Bye mom…,” Yuchun gave a quick pecked on his mom cheek before he dashed out.
    “What a son?” Queen Park looked at his son running out like a five year-old.
    “He’ll learn,” Queen Kim said, wanting Queen Park to look on the bright side.
    “Hope he just don’t mess with anything with his immatureness.”
    “He’ll be fine,” Queen Jung assured, thinking everyone have their time of having fun.
    The Queens remained in the room, talking about their son and how their life will be like. Wondering how everything and the relationship with their son’s fiancée is like.
    
    The princes went into their place of hanging out. Changmin was in there already staring out the window. His head was against the window, hands in his pockets, leaning on wall.
    “Hey, angry about your marriage?” Junsu asked Changmin, walking into the room and found him looking like he was really disappointed.
    He took his head off the window, leaning to the side of the wall and looked at his three older brothers that just entered, “Not really I just don’t know how to respond,” he told them half-heartedly.
    “If you don’t agree to dad’s decision of marrying you to Jae-Hwa then tell him that you don’t,” Jaejoong suggested as he walk over to a chair and grabbed his book on the table beside it.
    “Like he’ll listen,” Changmin stated.
    “Then play along,” Yunho suggested, ‘maybe’ catching to what everything is actually about.
    “Play what?” Changmin asked.
    “Yah do you really dislike everything that dad do that much?” Junsu asked, Changmin didn’t even hear about the game that was ‘supposedly’ to be played by the couple.
    “So do you mean…,” Changmin started, maybe getting a clue of what Yunho said.
    “Play along with dad,” Yunho said. Jaejoong looked up and open his ear wide up to their conversation.
    “Well, honestly maybe they are playing but I am not. I want to marry Sun-Hee for real,” all his brother looked up to him, “yes, I know it seems like I’m obsessed with her and how can I possibly fell head over toe for her already but I just happened to. I know that when I saw her again; there was something telling me to keep her by me. I do feel much more happier when seeing he too, but sadly I don’t think she feel the same way,” Junsu explained his side, frowning at his last statement.
    “Junsu I’m not sure how you are playing it but make sure you can control your feeling before anything is much more horrible than it is already,” Yunho advised. Jaejoong second that.
    “Why?”
    Jaejoong set down his book and talked.
    “I have a feeling dad is playing with us,” Jaejoong speak the number one topic that had been on his mind for a while.
    “Why?” Junsu and Changmin inquired.
    “I’m not sure why either but I have the feeling of dad trying to do something. Maybe important or not, mainly it should because this is not something to joke about to the country.  I did think I’ll play with dad too but I’m not so sure how it will end,” Jaejoong released the bothering information out of his head.
    “You decided to play too?” Junsu asked, shocked. He thought Jaejoong actually was having something with Hei-Ryung.
    “I’m not sure either but I guess since Cho-Hee and Yunho is playing then the game will continue.”
    “I won’t lose easily to her even though I don’t know the solution to this problem at all. I’m not sure what dad is doing but since he’ll dragged us in no matter what, might as well do something with it,” Yunho said.
    “Do what with it?” Junsu asked, not sure what exactly is his brother planning to do.
    “You can say play like how dad want us to. Maybe they planned something out together.”
    “You mean the girls and dad?” Junsu asked.
    “Yeah you can say.”
    “I think it’s only dad,” Jaejoong said.

    “Why so fast? I’m not even sure how to picture this whole puzzle together?” Cho-Hee whined, as they walked to the girls place.
    “What can we do?” Jae-Hwa inquired.
    “Hey!” someone called, and they knew exactly who voice was it.
    “What do you want?” Cho-Hee turned around and crossed her arm before Yuchun, while Jae-Hwa looked and the other two stop, turned back to see.
    “Just wanting to say thanks to you guys that are willing to married my brothers.”
    “Well thank yourself then, that you got all of us into this mess,” Jae-Hwa said, but not quite sure whether she’s mad at him making Changmin and her having a chance together.
    “Okay fine I was just thanking you guys nicely,” he actually was happy about them living in the palace now.
    “We don’t need it,” Cho-Hee said, gesturing for him to leave.
    “I’ll catch up with you guys later then,” Yuchun took off. He knew he done a bit too much. It was just only for fun, but his dad turned it to such a disaster.

    The girls arrived back at their place and took their seat at the comfy couch each hugging a pillow, thinking.
    “I think the king is playing something with us,” Hei-Ryung said out of the blue.
    “Didn’t he said he was playing?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “No not playing like he was mad. Like he’s in for something.”
    “So you are saying he is really playing something with us?” Cho-Hee concluded and Hei-Ryung nodded.
    “Like what?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    “I’m not sure either. I’ve been thinking why would he accept people like us to married his son. Especially if he truly knew who we are. He don’t even know us or even heard and seen us before. Right?”
    “Yeah that’s true,” Jae-Hwa nodded, agreeing.
    “So then let’s all play then like how he want us to,” Cho-Hee only think of how to revenged back.
    “But I’m not sure if that’s the right way to go from here,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “There is no right way from here only to play with those jerks,” Cho-Hee pictured all of them smiling in their victory if they don’t play.
    “Guys don’t do anything that will upset mom and dad,” Sun-Hee finally speak in.
    “Forgot about them oops…,” Cho-Hee honestly said.
    “But what can we do if they do want to play. Mom, dad, or us can’t do anything,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “True, but we have to watch out. Just make sure every time you are with them make sure you protecting yourself well. Remember we are girls,” Hei-Ryung said, not willing to ruined her images just for this game.
    “So are we all in for the game?” Cho-Hee asked for clarification.
    “I’m not sure…,” Sun-Hee doubted, like always. Never wanting her sisters or her to take such a major risk
    “Why because you like them?” Cho-Hee asked, looking straight at Jae-Hwa to Sun-Hee, then Hei-Ryung.
    “Me?” Jae-Hwa asked, anxiously because maybe she is already. Cho-Hee nodded.
    “But what if you do already?” Jae-Hwa asked in concerned. No answer.
    “I’m hoping for a divorce later,” Sun-Hee chimed in, speaking about her conclusion in her afterlife. She knows for sure she have nothing with Junsu at all.
    “Me too,” Cho-Hee agreed.
    “Maybe we can ask for that later when we do feel like we like them then?” Jae-Hwa suggested because she wasn’t exactly sure about her feelings too.
    “We can do that. Remember no falling with those jerks,” Cho-Hee hold up her fist, showing a fighting sign for them, “remember to play a bit with them too. Just don’t let them toy with you. Remember not to have ‘anything’ with them if you want to leave later. If you do then I guess you’ll be stuck here harder for you to leave.”
    The three of her sisters was listening to her as she speak. Thinking of her words. Thinking of their action they’ll take. Cho-Hee didn’t hear anything response from her sisters and peek at them.
    “Yah…are you guys day dreaming on me?”
    “No just thinking,” Hei-Ryung answered.
    “Thinking of what?”
    “Whether to play along or not.”
    “I thought everyone is playing along.”
    “I just think it’s so childish to be joking around with marriage, shouldn’t they know better?” Sun-Hee asked, trapped on the question for a long time now. She’d been thinking and thinking.  
    They all nodded in agreement that it was childish but was in doubt whether to played or not.

    Yuchun entered the room, “What are you guys talking about?”
    “A plan to get you back,” Yunho ironically said.
    “Really?”
    “Just talking,” Junsu responded.
    “About…,” he waited for them to filled it in.
    “Why did you…,” Jaejoong started but Yuchun cut in.
    “I just wanted some fun…and I know I taken it too far but I don’t know what dad is doing,” Yuchun answered like he could read minds.
    It was silence for a second like they were sinking in Yuchun’s confession.
    “Okay what do you think dad is doing then?” Yunho asked.
    “Finding you guys a wife, duh?” His brothers look at him for a serious answer.
    “Really that’s what I’m thinking.”
    “Never mind,” Yunho said.
    “Wait you guys think dad is playing something like a joke or game?”
    Before his brothers could answered he answered himself, “Awh…I see,” a small smiled appeared.  
    “What?” Yunho asked not sure what’s the picture he is seeing.
    “Nothing,” Yuchun shift his attention toward Changmin. Changmin was in his thinking mode again.
    Jaejoong was trying to figure out what Yuchun was thinking. Junsu didn’t really wanted to pay attention to what they are planning to do exactly because that’s not what he’s planned, or think.
    “Changmin let me guess, disappointed because you don’t want to marry Jae-Hwa, huh?”
    “What do you think?” he coldly responded.
    “Well…I was just suggesting and taking my action I didn’t know dad would take it this far okay?”
    The princes talked on and on about what they wanted to do about their dad’s decision on marrying them and what they will do about it. And they came to a final decision as the girls came to theirs too.

     (Dinner Time) It was cold outside like it was ready for those heavy snow days again. They couldn’t eat outside anymore so they moved to eat inside. The room was still very beautifully decorated. Each room in the palace never failed to disappoint anyone’s liking.
    Everyone started off eating silently, like always. There was something unusually though. They all seemed occupied by something very interesting to each one or something very disturbing.
    “Well all I can say is that an exciting adventure is about to begin for all of us so I wish all of us the best and I’ll take my leave first today. You couples…watch out,” he winked to the girls and left.
    “Yeah you better watch out cause an exciting adventure is about to happen,” Cho-Hee mumbled as her sisters thought about Yuchun ‘somewhat’ nonsense.
    They are just living theirs days. Not knowing what is ahead of them, but seems like they are prepared for it.