We Are ALONE!!!!!

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    (Lunch) “I can’t believe you guys are not going to yours honeymoon trip,” Yuchun whined, while they eat.
    “If you want to go that much then why don’t you just tell your dad that you wanted to go,” Cho-Hee suggested, tired of his complaints.
    “I didn’t say that I wanted to go. I said that why didn’t you guys want to go,” he corrected her.
    Cho-Hee put down her spoon and stares at Yuchun.
    “Yah…why aren’t you eating anymore?” Yuchun asked.
    “Because I’m losing my appetite,” she raised her voice.
    “Okay I will stop talking and let you eat then,” Yuchun said, staring at her closely to see if she’ll pick up her spoon again.
    “Stop staring I’m not gonna eat anymore, not in the mood to,” Cho-Hee told it straight out to him.
    “Oh…come on I was just kidding please eat. You won’t have the energy to fight Yunho if you don’t eat,” Yuchun said, staring over to Jae-Hwa and saw her picking on her bowl of food only.
    “Is there anything wrong with you too, Jae-Hwa? How come you are not eating?” Yuchun asked, catching Changmin’s attention. He eyed her for a second.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Yuchun called again.
    “Oh…yes,” she looked at Yuchun.
    “Why aren’t you eating?” Yuchun asked.
    “Just don’t want to.”
    “Oh…I see you should at least eat something into your stomach,” he showed some affection.
    “I’ll be fine.” Think Yuchun think.
    “Um…I suggest you eat though. You’ll be happier afterward,” Yuchun said.
    “Why do you care whether she eats or not?” Changmin retorted, trying to show at less emotion as he can.
    “See you should eat now even the quiet Changmin is talking,” Yuchun tried.
    “Okay stop talking I’ll eat,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Don’t eat if you don’t want to,” Cho-Hee didn’t want Jae-Hwa to give in easily.
    “Hey…I was just trying to make her eat,” Yuchun explained his concerned.
    “Okay okay I’ll eat,” she said with no energy.
    “Are you okay?” Sun-Hee concernedly asked.
    “I’m fine,” she took a bite out of the bowl of food.
    Yuchun continue to examine the rest of the couples.
    
    “Where am I?” Cho-Hee slowly opened her eyes as she felt a dizziness attack her.
    “You’re finally awake,” she heard a voice that she familiar with. She slowly turned over and looked at him. He was over at the other couch. Then she notices that the environment was different.
    “Where is this place?” she asked.
    “How would I know?” he retorted.  
    “Why is it so cold?” she asked, having a strange feeling. He stays quiet. He’s cold himself.
    She slowly got up but fails badly as she fell back down to the sofa she was sleeping in earlier.
    “Why do I feel so dizzy and I feel like I have no energy at all?” she hit her head trying to wake herself up.
    “Where is this?” she asked again, as she searched for a window and founded it close to sunset, but strangely, she saw some things that are white covering parts of the window.
    “Where exactly is this?” she repeated herself, assuming she’s dreaming.
    “Are you gonna stop asking that? No ones told you to be such a weak person that falls asleep for so long.”
    “What are you saying? When did I fall asleep?” Cho-Hee is all confused. She’s not sure what her insane husband is talking about. She’s not sure where she’s at. She is just gonna go crazy any minutes.
    Before she could speak any further, Yunho threw a letter over to her.
    
    “Why does my head hurt so much?” Jae-Hwa questioned the first thing when she sit up shaking her head to make the blurriness go away.
    “Oh…you’re up.”
    She immediately looked up and saw her husband holding onto a book sitting in a chair a couple feet away from her.
    “What’s happening?”
    “Take a look for yourself,” he said. She was confused. What’s he saying? Why is the house so different? It doesn’t look anything like the palace.
    “Are we still at the palace?”
    “Take a look for yourself,” he repeated his answered.
    She stood up and slowly walked over. One-step, two-step, she fell on top of him.
    “Yah…,” he wanted to pushed her away, but didn’t when he saw how weak she was. She was on top as her head was to his left shoulder.
    He gently removed her as he saw blood dripping down her forehead.
    “Aish…what happen now?” he looked behind him as he saw that the luxury, decorated chair have some fancy styling sharp swirling decoration made out of metal. She was hit quite hard to make it bleed.
    “Sorry,” she apologized. How can she be so useless? She is just creating more trouble for him, more problems for him to hate her.
    “I’ll take care of myself,” she tried to get away from him. She unsuccessfully stood up.
    “Don’t try to be strong,” he said as he tightens his grip on her.
    “I won’t bother you with my useless action,” she remembers how much he hates her when she takes useless action.
    “Just be quiet,” he tried to shut her up.
    She knew clearly he didn’t want to help but why is he forcing himself to? As she was thinking, he picks her up bridal style.
    “Hey…” she snapped out of her thoughts. He ignored her and carried her back to the couch. He looked at her wound and search for some towel or tissue. He saw some tissue sitting at the table and quickly grabbed a couple for her.
    “Press this on it while I look for the first aid kit,” he ordered. She did as she was told and he left.

    “Sun-Hee are you okay?” Junsu asked her concernedly. She had been asleep for hours now.
    “Is there anything wrong? Why do I feel so lightheaded?”
    “Just some troubles that came up, but now it’s all fine. How are you feeling?”
    “I guess I’m a bit fine now,” she answered.
    “Where are we?” she noticed the change in the room.
    “Oh…we are…somewhere…now,” he said, not sure how to tell her. It wasn’t how he wanted it to turned out like.
    “Weren’t we at the palace, eating?”
    “Yes but you see…,” how should he put it.
    “Is there something happening. Are we in troubles? Where are my sisters?” she questioned, as she just stood straight up and fails back into his arm.
    “Calm down Sun-Hee. Let me explain,” Junsu tried to comfort her, didn’t want her to panic. She isn’t in good condition now.
    “Tell me what’s happening?” she was too curious that she totally forgot to feel uncomfortable in his arms.
    “Let me set you down first,” he speaks as his heart stills wants to hold her. She realized she was safely in his arm. She blushed lightly at the feeling of being too close to him.
    
    “Jaejoong,” she called when she opened her eyes. She saw her husband the first thing.
    “Oh…you’re up. How are you feeling?” he asked, setting down his book onto his lap.
    “Why do I feel so dizzy?” she asked sitting up, “and where am I?”
    “Long story, are you okay?” he asked.
    “Where are my sisters? Are we…,” she could only think of the worst.
    “There’s nothing wrong? Dad was just being a bit too much,” he said.
    “So do you mean we are…” she still didn’t really catch on to what he’s trying to say.
    “Yes dad sends us to our honeymoon trip.”
    “What?! How? When? Why?” she blurts out the usual questions anyone would.
    Jaejoong just sit there listening to her panic mode.
    “Are you gonna let me explain,” he said.
    She stopped and looked at him.
    “Here’s the letter I found when I woke up,” he handed her the proof that he did nothing or knows nothing of what’d just happened.
    She shakily grabbed the letter and read it:
    
    Dear My Lovely Kids,
         I knew you guys wouldn’t agree to my plan of going to your honeymoon so I had prepared plan B. Anyways, I had my ways of getting you to where you are now. So when you wake up and see this letter please do not panic or try to run away cause you can’t. Therefore, I suggest you just enjoy your week of honeymoon together.
                                    Lee Dong-Min


    “Does this mean that…” Hei-Ryung wanted to ask for clarification.
    “You and I will be stuck here for a week,” Jaejoong strengthen out her thoughts.
    “What does he exactly want? What will this do? “ Hei-Ryung mumbled under her breath, seeing no use in whatever he’s doing.
    “If you’re feeling better I suggest you go take a look where we are at?” Jaejoong suggested for her to check where they are at. He have a feeling she won’t like it.
    After she knew what happened, she could slowly pace herself over to the window and opened the curtains.
    All she saw was just green grassland hills after another hill and one road way.
    “Are we in the middle of nowhere?” she blinked, frighten by the nowhere place.
    “I wouldn’t exactly say nowhere. This is somewhere just not near anything.”
    She sighed, defeated. No matter what she’s going to do, they are in the middle of nowhere, at least that’s what she believes.  (Imagine the house in a place where there is only green grass and hills with one roadways. Somewhat like in the middle of nowhere.)
    “You can go take a shower and prepare yourself. There’s no one here beside me and you, so we have to do everything ourselves.” Goosebumps appeared when she heard  ‘no one here beside me and you’.
    “What exactly do you mean?”
    “There’s no one to cook for you or me and do anything. We have to do it ourselves.”
    “I-I see,” she said, “I’ll go washed up then. Anyways…” Jaejoong looked at her, “Clothing?” she didn’t remember packing anything.
    “I guess there should be some in the room,” he predicted , “just so you know there’s no lock to all the room.”  
    
    “What exactly does this mean?” Sun-Hee asked Junsu, “did you plan this too?”
    Sun-Hee couldn’t believe that the king will do such thing now. Isn’t he going too much over the line.    
    “Please don’t get me wrong. When I woke up I was here as well,” he said, trying to explain his innocence.
    Sun-Hee looked at him, she didn’t buy what he just said.
    “Explain where are we.”
    “We are here in Paris,” he smiled, thought that she would be excited to hear.
    “W-where are we? D-did I-I just hear you say P-p-paris?”
    “Yes where here in Paris. Aren’t you exited?”
    “Why are we so far away?” She panic, never been anywhere that far.
    “It’ll be fine we will be here for a week. By the time you know we’ll be back home already,” Junsu tried to make her looked on the bright side.
    “You’re not kidding me are you?” she asked, trying not to panic so much.
    “No I’m not please don’t be mad. I didn’t know dad was going to do this. I told him I might want to come here if we go for a honeymoon, but I didn’t know he would use this strategy to get us here,” he explained, admitting he did want to come there.
    “I guess…but where are my sisters?” she calmed down didn’t want to make such a big deal out of it. As long as she’s fine, but what about her sisters?
    “I’m not sure about them probably somewhere with their husband too,” Junsu guessed. If it happened to them, then it should happened to the others too.
    “Are you feeling better?” Junsu asked, he had a planned in mind.
    “Somewhat.”
    “You can go prepare. There are clothes in the room. And…there are no locks…but you see…I won’t do anything,” he thought he should make it clear.
    She was freak out at first, but just went anyways.

    “WHAT!!??” was all that came out of Cho-Hee’s mouth. Yunho basically knew what’s gonna come out so he was prepared, his ears were covered already.
    “What does this mean?”
    “You and I will be here together,” he walked over to her, “do you hear you and I?”
    She scoots over to the other side of the couch.
    “Tell me, what does all this mean?” she ordered him.
    “Didn’t you read the letter?” she stared at him, she needs an answered.
    “Dad sent you and me here for the honeymoon trip. How? I don’t know. When I woke up I was just here okay?”
    “Okay? How is this okay? Where are we?”
    “In the middle of a forest.”
    “Stop lying,” her eyes were opened as a snake was in front of her.
    “Check for yourself.”
    By this time, she didn’t care if her head was spinning, she dashed to the window and only snow covering everywhere and trees covered with snow.
         (Picture the house in a forest with trees covered with snows and on the mountains.)
    “Where are we?”
    “Okay you can stop asking the same questions. I’m tired of hearing you speak the same old thing. And just to let you know in this house there are no locks so you better not get me angry at your nonsense action.”
    
    
    Changmin returned with the first aid kit after a while on his journey searching for it.
    “Here let me see,” he grabbed her hand removing her hand from her wound. Chills went down her spine never seen this side of him. She stared at him from the beginning to the end of him cleaning her wound.
    “Thanks.”
    “Next time please be much more careful I don’t want to here a week with such a useless girl,” he said, bring down her mood again. Sometimes she wishes for him to stay quiet and just let her look at him. He seems more like an angel.
    “Here…,” he gave her the letter to read.
    “What is this?” she asked, not sure what the letter represent. A divorce document?
    She opened up and read it.
    “A week of honeymoon? Where are we?” she asked, trying to get the information.
    “At a beach far away from everyone.”
    “Only you and me?”
    “Who else will be unlucky to stay with a girl like you?”
    She looked down, didn’t want to show him her tears.
    “Anyways,” he cleaned up the messed from applying medicine, “telling you before hand all rooms have no lock so remember to tell me where you are at so I don’t come in.”
    “What do you mean?” she asked, heads still down.
    “Aish…” how slow can she be? “what I mean is just remember to tell me where you are at.”
    “Understand,” she said, didn’t want to frustrate him any further.
(Picture the house have a beach next to it and nothing surrounding it. Far away from everyone.)
    
(Flashback) “Okay is everything set now?” Yuchun asked.
    “Yes sir everything all set now they are deep in sleep now.”
    “Great job I knew putting them to sleep will be great. Where’s dad?”
    “I’m here,” the king came and found all his newly couples sleeping on the dinner table.
    “What did you do?” the king asked, not sure what his son did.
    “Genius huh…? All I did was put a little of sleeping pills into the food they ate,” Yuchun smile brightly at his cleverness.
    “I see…,” the king said. Why did he never think of that?
    “Let’s hurry before they wake up. It was hard to get some of them to eat the food.”
    “So what if they wake up?” the king worried, what if his plan failed?
    “No worries, I’ll put more sleeping smells into the air they breath to put them to sleep, having sweet dreams and by the time they wake up all they see will just be heaven,” Yuchun explained exaggerating, flying his hand every like he’s flying in heaven.
    “Okay let’s get going,” the king don’t like it much when his naughty son beat him.        
    They each put the couples into the car that will send then to their destination.
    “Dad did you set everything alright?” Yuchun asked to make sure his dad was prepared.
    “No worries. I settled everything down long time ago. Everything will be fine. They can’t not escape at all.”
    They smiled to each other in victory, but they didn’t know how the consequences will look like after they came back, but maybe they have something in mind to get the couples’ mind off the problems before they arrived back home.