Goodbye

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    It was finally the last week of school and whatever Cho-Hee had promised Han-Jun she still remembers it. It wasn’t really a promise but something she said she’ll do so she must. She just wasn’t sure how to approach the problem.
    “Cho-Hee you still remember about your promise right?” Jae-Hwa peeked at Cho-Hee, the person deep in thoughts.
    “Um…yeah,” she mumbled.
    “So what are your plan?” Jae-Hwa asked, as the other two and Han-Jun looked at her.
    “Do I need to have a plane too?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “What do you mean? Have you even thought about it at all?”
    “Of course I did.”
    “So what exactly are you going to do?”
    “Just go and get Yunho away from her, right?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Sure, I can take care of the rest,” Han-Jun said.
    “Fine after school then, you all wait for me over at the bench near the entrance and Han-Jun, you can go meet her at the soccer field, I’ll try to get her there.”
    “Deal, we’ll wait for you and we won’t go home until business is taken care of,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Don’t get yourself in too much trouble,” Sun-Hee warned Cho-Hee.
    “You better do what you have to do only don’t go on with your nonsense,” Hei-Ryung added in.
    “Okay got it, it’s not like I’m gonna do something bad,” Cho-Hee said, feels like she was about to get involved in serious gang’s problem.
   
    (After school) Cho-Hee’s sisters left to the bench and wait for her. Han-Jun went over to the soccer field as plan. Lastly, Cho-Hee was trying to track Yunho down as if he was cheating behind her back.
    As Cho-Hee walked around school, her heart was beating fast. Honestly she wasn’t even sure of what she’s going to do or say. Her mind was blank as she walked like a zombie around the school. Walking and walking, she came up to a pair of couple along the hallway. Seems a bit familiar so she stop and peek back. There it goes her destiny, but she wasn’t even sure what to say. While thinking her feet walked by itself over. The moment she noticed she was next to them. Hye-Ri was holding his arm and whispering something to him.
    Cho-Hee made fake cough and they turned to face her, “Sorry, have to interrupt your lovey-dovey time,” they were both surprise to see Cho-Hee.
    Yunho immediately put his arm around Hye-Ri’s neck and pulled her in closer.
    “Don’t you know your interrupt our time,” Yunho said, making Hye-Ri shock as ever.
    “Of course I know,” Cho-Hee said wanting to look away.
    “So what are you still doing there, go,” he shooed her, signaling her to go.
    “I have business to take care of and after I’m done I’ll leave,” she said.
    “Well…what is it? Hurry cause you’re taking up our time and if it’s about taking Yunho back, sorry your late. He’s mine already,” Hye-Ri smirk in defeat.
    “It’s nothing close to that and he’s only the pass he’s no longer a part in my life, it was only a big mistake before.”
    “What exactly do you want?” Yunho jumped out in anger.
    “I need to talk to you,” Cho-Hee said.
    “What for? I’m only in the past,” Yunho said.
    “Something serious,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Something much more serious than the past mistake?” Yunho asked.
    “Of course it’s life and death,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Can’t you just say it?” Hye-Ri jumped into their conversation.
    “Well…,” Cho-Hee started and didn’t what to continue.
    “Come on let’s go,” Yunho turned Hye-Ri and him around.
    “Wait…,” she ran to blocked their way.
    “Do you want to die? If there’s nothing leave,” Hye-Ri shouted in anger.
    Yunho stared at her with his harden eyes. Cho-Hee looked at him, “don’t you just have a little time to talk?”
    Hye-Ri looked at Yunho, didn’t want him to leave.
    “Fine…,” Yunho let go of Hye-Ri and she pouted as she stomp her feet.
    Cho-Hee smirk back at Hye-Ri. Yunho inserted his hands into his pant’s pocket and away.
    “Why don’t you go wait at the soccer field for him? I’ll bring him back to you over at the soccer field only. If you’re not there then too bad,” Cho-Hee waved goodbye to her and follow behind Yunho.
    Hye-Ri stomp her feet again and again. When they disappear from her sight she turned to the soccer field.
   
    Cho-Hee waited for them to get out of Hye-Ri’s eyes and Cho-Hee slowly stop and walked away from Yunho. He was still coolly walking in front. She smirk at his dumbness and speed walk the other way.
    “Where are you going?” Yunho grabbed Cho-Hee at her collar pulling her back.
    “Yah…are you trying to choke me?” she said, trying to get him to stop.
    “What’s your point?”
    “My point? It’s already accomplish so thank you and goodbye,” she quickly smile and turned away.
    He pulled her collar and jerk her back.
    “Yah…,” she yelled, frustrated.
    “Tell me what you’re going to say?” he said.
    “I have nothing to say to you…I was just on a mission to get Hye-Ri.”
    “Jealous that she’s near me?”
    “Oh…no. Of course not at all. No way,” she said.
    “Okay I get it. You don’t have to say it that many time,” he said, pushing her toward the wall.
    “Yah…what are you doing? Let go I have much more important things to do then…”
    “Important thing like staying with that guy?”
    “Who?” Cho-Hee looked at him confused and then looked back at him, “Oh…he’s call Han-Jun, a very handsome and friendly guy.”
   
    While the other waits at he bench, Changmin was wondering around and spotted them. He walked over and sat next to his wife. Hei-Ryung and Sun-Hee greeted him and he greeted them back. Jae-Hwa ignored him on purpose and turned away from him into her own land.   
    Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung can tell there was something about them two that wasn’t right. Changmin didn’t say anything he just sat there and stare off into space, didn’t know why he came there in the first place.   

    Hye-Ri was walking to the soccer field. She arrived and sat patiently at the bench waiting. Han-Jun saw her and slowly tried to approach her.
    “Hye-Ri,” Han-Jun called.
    She turned and saw him, “Han-Jun, why are you here?”
    “Just have something to do and you?”
    “I’m waiting for Yunho,” she told him.
    “Oh…honestly he’s not gonna come,” Han-Jun said.
    “What are you saying?”
    “I…I…um…”
    “Sorry I have to go,” Hye-Ri sees no use in staying there anymore.
    Han-Jun quickly pulled her back and slur all his words into one phrase, “I really like you and would you go out with me?”
    Hye-Ri stood there shocked, “what did you say?”   
    “Would you go out with me?” he slowly asked.
    “Sorry but I already have someone that I like.”
    “Yunho.”
    “If you know then why would you…”
    “He doesn’t like you why waist your time, please give me a chance,” he didn’t know why he said that but it came out that way.
    “H-how do you know? Why are you lying to me? Go away…,” he pointed her for him to vanished.
      “Hye-Ri face the truth, Yunho had his own life already,” the girls decided to tell their life to Han-Jun and Han-Jun had been noticing the difference in the couple.
    “Leave!” she ordered him. He stood there clueless of what to do. Before he could said anything she left, running away with her anger and sadness. Han-Jun just lost his chance.

    “Can you just please move?” Cho-Hee was tired of them just standing in the position and having him staring at her.
    “Say something that makes me happy first since you got me mad,” he said, changing the topic.
    “What? I always do that I never had said anything that’ll make you happy before so why would I now?”
    “That’s why you have to?” he smirked.
    “No…it’s not happening,” she said.
    “I’ll make it happen.”
    “I hate you so much why in the world would,” he press his finger onto her lip,” she eyed him.
    “I know that you don’t have to repeat it,” he said, looking at her sincerely.
    “Move then…,” she pushed his hand away and he step back. He let her leave rather then suffering himself.

**************************************

    “Yah…I can tell these day you guys are so depress,” Yuchun was talking with his brothers in their room they usually spend together.
    “Does it concern you…we don’t need anymore of your stupid ideas,” Yunho said.
    “Yah…my ideas are not stupid. They are actually smart. I got you guys loving,” Yuchun smile to himself.
    “Loving…,” Junsu said.
    “How do you know it’s loving?” Yunho asked.
    “If you guys don’t tell them how much you cared and do love or like them then I’m pretty sure you guys will be here crying more often,” Yuchun advised.
    “What do you know?” Yunho speak.
    Jaejoong and Changmin are in the room but instead of talking to him they pay close attention.
    “I know a lot. I watch you guys and do you guys think you guys are so strong that you guys can fake a little act that ‘Oh I don’t like her. I hate her so much, I can’t even stand to watch her face. Or oh she has nothing to do with me in the first place.’  Or you guys are just ignoring them and never tell them your true feelings.”
    “Wow what such a expert,” Changmin had to comment.
    “You too. Don’t act like you don’t care who she is. You know you have change a lot since,” Yuchun looked at hum.
    “Wow…such an expert,” Changmin said, double thinking about what Yuchun said to him just now.
    “Okay enough,” Junsu said, Yuchun was just adding much more hardship to him.
    “And you…you need to tell her…or I just don’t know what’s wrong with you,” Yuchun went blank for that couple and turned to Yunho.
    “You, don’t act like you hate her cause you know you don’t or else you wont even take the chance to married her in the first place. And if you do think you hate her that’s how much you love her. So deal with your feelings and move on.”
    Yuchun turned to Jaejoong, “Lastly you, sometime I just don’t know what’s wrong with you but you need to tell how you feel. Feel something. Or say something. Just don’t sit like a dead person missing someone. DO something.” Jaejoong looked at him while he talked and just listen like a good boy.
    Yuchun was getting exhausted, but he didn’t realize much about his own situation.
    “Just saying I just don’t want you guys to lose your important chance cause school is ending soon and maybe the chance of returning thing are lease likely to happen now. Just ‘don’t wait until goodbye to say I love you’.” Yuchun walked out of the door, leaving the others deep in thoughts.

**********************************

    “Han-Jun cheer up. It’s the last day of school,” Hei-Ryung nudged the side of his stomach. He been down since the day of her horrible confession.
    “You wouldn’t want us to remember only that face of you,” Sun-Hee said.
    “I’m happy okay,” Han-Jun quickly fake and smile and frown again.
    “Han-Jun you know you got to do better than that to get us,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Sorry,” he apologized.
    “Cheer up…there will be happy times again,” Sun-Hee said. 
    “What do you want Hye-Ri?” Jae-Hwa coldly asked. She was the first to see Hye-Ri approach them.
    They all turned and looked. Han-Jun looked at her with hurtful eyes.
    “What do you want?” Jae-Hwa asked again.
    “I want to ask Han-Jun is it…is it t-too late to,” Hye-Ri didn’t even finished her sentence when Han-Jun jumped up to her and hugged her.
    “No…it’s not too late, I’m still waiting for you, for this day,” he said sounding so happy.
    “That was not what I was going to say,” Hye-Ri said. Han-Jun sadly pulled back and apologize.
    “What I was going to say was…was it too late to give me another chance,” Hye-Ri smiled at him.
    Han-Jun eyes lighten up and quickly pulled her in for a kiss, a quick peck in front of the whole school.
    When Han-Jun pulled away, Hye-Ri quickly cover her lip.
    “Your first?’ Han-Jun raised an eyebrow and she blushed in returned.   
    Han-Jun smiled and hug her again.
    “What are you doing?” Hyun-Ae voice suddenly appear, causing tense in the lunchroom.
    “H-Hyun-Ae,” Hye-Ri said.
    Han-Jun quickly protected his girlfriend by blocking the way.
    “Hyun-Ae I have been thinking trying to take away someone heart then they don’t belong to you won’t work. So I’m willing to give this new chance a try a heart that’s willing to accept me,” Hye-Ri voice seems like it was going to crack but it came out pretty confident.
    “What are you saying?” Yuni asked.
    “You’re out of here,” Hyun-Ae finalize her thoughts less than a second.
    “Thanks,” Hye-Ri sand Hyun-Ae eyed walking away with her crew, losing one member.

    “Well congratulation,” Cho-Hee said.
    “And…Hye-Ri you’re welcome here,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Feel free to make yourself comfortable,” Sun-Hee smiled and so did Hei-Ryung.
    “Thanks guys,” Hye-Ri took a seat next to Han-Jun.
    “Sorry Cho-Hee for trying to take Yunho away from you all this time,” Hye-Ri apologized.
    Cho-Hee lift her hand in the air, “no need to you’ve done nothing wrong. Maybe I should thank you instead.”
    Hye-Ri smiled but was confuse at her statement.
    “Well…glad you’re out of that black hole. Now live happily with your prince charming,” Jae-Hwa smiled at the newly couple smiling at each other, holding hands already.

    “No wonder why I see him doing weird thing lately only because he likes someone and is willing to admit it unlike some people,” Yuchun slowly emphasize his last couple words.
    They all looked at him then away again.
    “Fine. Fine. Pretend to not hear me then,” Yuchun sing. And they really did let their chance slide.

    “What?” Yuchun asked in shocked.
    “Who’s coming?” Yunho asked once again.
    “What for they never visit us before?” Junsu said.
    “I said that King of North Korea is coming to visit with her daughter Jung Jessica,” their dad repeated himself.