Unexpected Party

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Hei-Ryung did you call mom yet,” Sun-Hee ask, slicing the vegetables.  
    “No, I haven’t,” she replied, stirring the pot of stew over at the stove.
    “Why do we need to call mom for?” Jae-Hwa question, working on her homework at the dinner table.
    “I know. Why?” Cho-Hee agreed with Jae-Hwa.
    “It’s almost summer so just calling to remind them that we’re going back,” Sun-Hee explained.
The rest gave Sun-Hee a “oh” look. Later, when the food was ready, they set the table and eat.
    “Sun-Hee go call mom and Hei-Ryung go take a shower. Jae-Hwa and I can take care of here since we finished our homework already,” Cho-Hee shooed her two sisters out.
    “Okay then we’ll leave it to you guys,” Sun-Hee smiled and walked out, followed by Hei-Ryung.
Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa wash the dishes and clean up the table when Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung followed what Cho-Hee told them.
    “Mom?” Sun-Hee called through the phone.
    “Yes, honey,” her mom on the other side answer.
    “How are you guys?”
    “Fine, how about you girls?”
    “We’re fine but it’s almost summer and we are planning to go home right away.”
    “Oh…great you’re dad and Eun-Mi will be happy to see you guys,” her mom said with joys.
    “We missed you guys too.”
    “By the way, I heard of the royal king is having a party and you girls are not staying for it.?”
    “I don’t think we are,” Sun-Hee answer in doubt.
    “Why not?”
    “We just want to come home.”
    “It’s okay. You kids should go out and have some fun before coming back home. It‘s this weekend anyways.”
    “I’ll ask the others and call again then.”
    “Okay bye honey. Remember not to study so hard,” her mom reminded her and hang up.  

After the girls we’re finished with everything they came to their room. Since they we’re from the countryside as middle class, they couldn’t afford a good enough apartment where they each have their own room, but they didn’t mind. They enjoyed each other accompany.
    “What did mom say?” Hei-Ryung brought up while they fix their bed.
They shared a room but luckily they have their own twin bed. The beds were simple, nice and neat. They didn’t want to make it so fancy since they are gonna leave back home anyways. http://www.sherwestravel.com/content/Zahrat%20twin%20bed%202.png

    “Mom said that we should go and have some fun before going back home.”
    “And what is it exactly?” Jae-Hwa ask.
    “She suggested that we attend the royal king’s party.”
    “The royal king’s party, this weekend,” Hei-Ryung repeated the words.
    “How did mom find out about that?” Jae-Hwa asked, forgetting about the obvious.
    “The T. V., news,” Cho-Hee pointed out.
    “I don’t know,” Hei-Ryung couldn’t make up her mind whether she wanted to attend it or not.
    “I don’t know either,” Cho-Hee added in.
    “I’m fine with anything,” Jae-Hwa didn’t seem to care.
    “What did mom say?” Hei-Ryung turned to Sun-Hee.
    “Go.”
    “Then we’ll go,” Hei-Ryung made it simple.
    “Then we’ll go,” Cho-Hee went along.
    “Okay then…we still have some money left right?” Jae-Hwa asked, sounding quite happy, cause she gonna get to experience how the palace is like.
    “Yes… and why?” Sun-Hee looked at her younger sister, wondering why she’s asking for money. Hei-Ryung and Cho-Hee also stared at Jae-Hwa in curiosity.
    “Um…duh…if we go to the party we need dresses,” Jae-Hwa told her lost sisters.
They made an “oh” face. “So…,” Cho-Hee continued.
    “So if we have money left we’ll spend it on buying us dresses,” Jae-Hwa clarified for her sisters, “and we’ll do that tomorrow cause it’s time to sleep.” Jae-Hwa laid down on her bed and pull the blanket over her. Her sisters stared at her for a second sinking in what she just said then laid down and went to sleep.

***********************************

    “Get up. Get up,” Jae-Hwa call to her sleepy sisters.
    “Why are you up so early? It’s Saturday?” Cho-Hee ask in her sleepy tone.
    “Early? Have you forgotten we are shopping for our close today,” Jae-Hwa reminded her sisters.
    “A couple more minutes,” Cho-Hee beg her younger sister, acting like a mom.
    “No…we don’t have the whole day. I want to rest afterward.”
Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung got up and got themselves ready already when Jae-Hwa was trying to get Cho-Hee out of bed.
    Later, they got in a taxi and got dropped off at the mall. “So what now?” Cho-Hee ask.
    “Follow me,” Jae-Hwa lead her sisters.
    “In here,” Hei-Ryung suggested when a dress caught her attention and went inside the shop.
 She walk right to the dress and look at it.
    “Looks good on you,” Jae-Hwa commented.
    “I like it. I’m getting this one,” Hei-Ryung looked at the price tag, “not a bad price either.”
    “I’ll take this one,” Sun-Hee came up to her sisters and showed them her dress.
    “Looks nice,” Cho-Hee commented.
    “Now you Cho-Hee,” Jae-Hwa look at her, knowing she won’t pick a dress if you don’t give her one.
    Jae-Hwa look through the racks. She handed one to Cho-Hee after her hunt for it. Cho-Hee just grab it.
    “Now wait for mine then we’ll go try it on,” Jae-Hwa searched for hers.
After the girls found theirs they bought it and continue their shopping. Next, they looked for some high-heeled. It took quite a awhile to find the perfect shoe to go with their dress but they manage to find it and left home.

***************************************
    
During the morning, the girls hang out and talk in their apartment. Around 4 o’clock, they start to get ready. When they are about done it was 5:30. They didn’t want to looks so fancy or dress-up. They just wanted to look okay and good enough for the party.
    “Ready to go,” Jae-Hwa ask.
    “Yeah,” Hei-Ryung answered.
They all caught a taxi outside from their apartment and left.  “You girls look gorgeous,” commented the taxi driver as they slip the car.
    “Thanks,” they all smiled in returned.
    Sun-Hee wears a white dress with a bow on the side of the waist. And her hair is down to her shoulders, with it curls in and tease a little, with her side-bangs. (this is how her dress looks like)
http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/176/414/353/ZvPMlHzXWNwZD2Z.jpg

    Hei-Ryung wears a black strapless dress with her hair long hair down to her waist. She had curl it into beautiful waves. (this is how her dress looks like)
http://images.jk2wholesale.com/pic/201003/317251099.jpg

    Cho-Hee wears a pink dress with a bow on the side of the waist. Her hairs is up to her armpit, straight and simple with her side bangs. (this is how her dress looks like)
 http://www.yukisale.com/images/wholesale%20korean%20dress%20k1175%20pink2.jpg

    Jae-Hwa wears a white dress with a black bow on the middle of her waist. Her first layers of hairs is tease, when the rest is just straight down to her chest. (this is how her dress looks like)
http://wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1152413&img=207081


    “So, ready to find someone tonight?” the driver asked.
    “Oh no. We are just going to have fun before schools ends and going back home,” Sun-Hee explained.
    “Oh…but I’m pretty sure you girls will find someone tonight, looking that great.”
    “Thanks,” Hei-Ryung thanked him for his words.
    
    “Okay here you go girls,” the driver pull  up to the entrance, “have fun.”
    “Thanks uncle,” they all got out and head inside.
    As they entered, they can hear the music filling the palace . The palace was beautifully decorated. It was very pretty with all the lights shining as they followed the others inside.
    “Guys this is beautiful,” Jae-Hwa looked amazed at the sight around her, “imagine how it would be like to live in here.”
    “This is beautiful but too big to live we might get lost, how can a royal family fill this place?” Cho-Hee stared at the surrounding.
    Hei-Ryung and Sun-Hee knows it’s beautiful but they just keep it to themselves, don’t think they need to speak out what they think. As the girls follow people around them in, they can see the scenery gets better and better. They finally got to this one gigantic building. There were guards on the door greeting people to go in. As they approach the huge open doors the guards greeted them with a warm smile and bow for them to enter. They politely smile back and walk in.
    It was like a dream. Like a first time love. Nothing can compare to the sight before them now. People were dancing under the enormous chandelier, shining so brightly and beautiful. The light rays shining through out the room. Tables full of foods. Any kind of food. You name it. It’s there. Over all, it’s just nicely done.
    “So many people here,” Sun-Hee broke away the girls excitement.
    “I know,” Hei-Ryung said, “but luckily this place is big enough for everyone.”
    “What should we do now?” Cho-Hee questioned.
    “This is so big. I don’t even know where to start,” Jae-Hwa turn her head around, looking for the right spot.
    “Let’s go grab something to eat first then,” Hei-Ryung lead the way.
    She walk over to a table and grab a plate of food that looked good to her. Her sisters did the same. They all sat down at a well-put-together table.
    “Feels pretty comfy,” Jae-Hwa commented the chair.
    “Where is the king and queens?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Why? You wanna see them?” Sun-Hee asked back .
    “No just curious to see them in person.”
    “You’ll see them.”
    All of a sudden a loud music played. “Everyone please welcome the King and Queens of South Korea,” came a loud voice from the stage. Everyone stood up including the girls. On the count to three the horns blew three times, two guards open each side of the door and there stood the king and queens. The first wife of the king stood next to him follow by the other four queens. They slowly walk down the red carpet to the stage. As they pass by, people bowed. When they all arrive to the stage the queens took their seat and the king stay standing.
    “Everyone, good evening,” the king waved to everyone, “I hope you all are enjoying the foods and music there is in here.” Everyone turned and listened.
    “Please enjoy your time before we start the party. My sons will be ready soon. So please returned to your activities,” the king smiled and sat down.
    Every corner everyone started whispering about the prince. Most girls look like they are about to died. It looks like the kings announcement of the prince already took their breath away. But the is one spot where no ones seems to care.     
    “Guys too loud in here. I want some fresh air,” Sun-Hee rubbed her temples.
    “Do you want to go home noe?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “No the party haven’t starts yet.”
    “If you’re tired we can go home,” Hei-Ryung stated.
    “I’ll just go get some fresh air first.”
    “Do you need accompany?” Cho-Hee didn’t really wanted to stay in.
    “I’ll be fine.”
    “Take are then. We’ll be here,” Hei-Ryung finished and Sun-Hee slowly stood up and left out the door they entered earlier.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Cho-Hee interrupted Jae-Hwa’s thoughts.
    “What?!” Jae-Hwa jump a bit from the sudden called.
    “What are you staring or thinking about?”
    “Just looking at the shining candles and light around this room.”
    Cho-Hee looked around for the features Jae-Hwa just said then back to Hei-Ryung. She was busy accompanied by her plate of food.
    “Just so amazing,” Jae-Hwa went on with her thoughts, examining almost every corner of the room. She was just so amaze how people manage to decorated such a big place so wonderful.
    “Huh…this is going to be a long night,” Cho-Hee knew this kind of thing was not for her. She should’ve follow Sun-Hee out, but the decoration made her feels a bit comfortable.
    “Good that there are foods here to accompany me or it will be very boring,” Hei-Ryung slowly finished her plate of food.

    Sun-Hee walked out the door and followed a path decorated with lights heading somewhere. She wasn’t sure where but she knew she could just follow it back to where she started. She came up to a bench and took a seat. The views looks very attractive. Sun-Hee could feel her whole self starting to relax. The cold air blowing towards her feel really good against her skin.    
    “Huh…such nice place and weather,” she smiled to herself.
    
    “How long until they will actually start the party?” Cho-Hee couldn’t wait any longer.
    “I don’t know but they sure are taking pretty long,” Hei-Ryung play with empty plate.
    “What is taking Sun-Hee so long too?” Jae-Hwa busted in with the question.
    “She’s probably having a great time enjoying the air outside,” Cho-Hee stated.
    “Just be patience,” Hei-Ryung drink her cup of juice.
    
    Sun-Hee had enough and knew she should start heading back before the others worried about her. On her way there she heard footsteps like someone’s following her. Now she wish she hadn’t gone that far, but too late she did already. She knew she should’ve let Cho-Hee come with her. She stopped, turned around but there was no one in sight. She then continue her journey back.
    She then heard steps again as they are much more hearable to her ears. The lights around her dim down and it was a bit harder for her to see what’s ahead. She decided to turn again when she fully turn she felt something crawling on her leg kneel down to get it off. She saw a little creature, not sure what it is or how it got there, but she quick brush it off her. She stood up and ready to continue back. Right when she stood up someone dash right next to her and hit her shoulder made her loose her balance and struggles to stand. “Awhh….,” you can hear her voice full of fear. She closed her eyes ready to hi-five the ground. But then why isn’t she in touch with the ground?  She open her eyes and find two pairs of strong arms holding onto her waist, tight. Two sweet and confused eyes staring right at her. She quickly stand back up and thank him even though he was the one that crash into her. She saw a belt in his hand and got frighten.
    “Sorry,” he quickly apologized.
    “Hurry up,” someone called and the guy looked over and fly off.
    Sun-Hee stood there in confusion. She then made her way back.
    
    “Sun-Hee what took yo so long?” Hei-Ryung asked in concern.
    “Sorry just the views was a bit too pretty,” she answer half truly.
    A loud music came on and follow by a voice, “The Princes of South Korea is here.”
    Everyone stood. Most girls looks like they were about to died. Jae-Hwa looked a bit excited. Hei-Ryung and Cho-Hee just wanted for them to come out and get the party started. Sun-Hee is a bit too occupied by the earlier incident. On the count to three and the horns blew the two guards open the door, the same one that the king and queens entered, and there stood the first prince standing tall and straight, hands in his pocket follow by the other princes behind doing the same thing as the first.
    The princes walk forward onto the stage. Everyone bow, and girls quickly got right back up and glance at them. Sun-Hee saw the guy at the accident earlier walking.
    “Is he one of the prince?” she thought to herself, feeling quite embarrassed bumping into a prince without knowing, but she knew it wasn’t her fault at all it was all his. So she shouldn’t feel bad.
    The king smile as he saw the reaction on the girls’ faces. He knew had had planned the right party, using the correct excuse. The prince arrive to the stage and the music stop as the king stood back up.
    “Everyone sorry to keep you all waiting; I had organize this party for my three oldest sons, that  are graduating high school this year and soon the oldest will be taking over my place. My oldest son, Jaejoong. Second,  Yunho. Third, Junsu,” they stood up as their dad announced them.
    “My two youngest sons will be completing high school next year. My fourth son, Yuchun. My last and youngest son, Changmin,” they stood up. Everyone clapped after the king finish announcing their names. The five young princes bowed to everyone, showing everyone their warm and charming smiles.
    “Everyone please enjoy all the food before we open the dance floors again and bring in the fun,” the king stated causally.
    The music played and everyone minded their own business again but except for most girls in the room. They seem not to take their eyes off the stage. The prince sat back down.
    “Huh…is this all why we’re here,” Cho-Hee complained, showing no interest.
    “I think the youngest prince, Yuchun, is so handsome,” Jae-Hwa eyed him.
    “You mean Changmin he’s the youngest one,” Cho-Hee told her the facts.
    “I think so. The one that got announce last, wasn’t he cute?”
    “Yeah to you.”
    
    “Sons why don’t you guys go down and open the dance floor now?” the king suggested to his sons.
    “Dad I think we’ll be okay up here,” Junsu answer, seeing all the eyes, eying them.
    “They are just scare,” Yuchun busted in with his nonsense.
    “If you’re not then prove yourself,” Yunho stated.
    “Okay watch me,” Yuchun smile proudly at himself and head down.
    As the girls saw him walk down from the stage their heart dropped. They walk up to him but he ignore them all.
    “Who is this girl Yuchun’s  gonna pick?” Junsu eying him wherever he walked.
    Jaejoong watch closely at what Yuchun is gonna do. He knew this will be a long night but it’s for him so he’ll patiently wait.
    Changmin is just plain bored. Nothing fun but just girls stared hungrily at them. Everyday from school and now here.
    “Now let’s celebrate for Hei-Ryung and Sun-Hee since they are graduating high school too.” Cho-Hee found something for them to do.    Sun-Hee is busy with her mind occupying with the fact that the guy at the earlier incident was someone on stage. It just bothered her so much.
    “Come on guys. Let’s have fun since we came here already,” Hei-Ryung try to make coming there worth it.
    “Okay,” Cho-Hee agreed and grab her cup for a cheer with her sisters. Her sisters grab their cup and toast together.
    “Maybe we should go outside and enjoy the air. Maybe it’s a better atmosphere than it is in here,” Cho-Hee pointed out.
    “I do want to go get some air too,” Hei-Ryung agreed.
    Before they could ask the other two, music played as everyone was dead silence. The girls turned to look and found one of the prince right behind Jae-Hwa. Jae-Hwa was shocked showing an blank expression. Her sisters just stared at what’s gonna happen, being no help at all.
    “Would you please dance with me?” the voice asked. Jae-Hwa turned to her sister for help, but they all gave her blank faces in returned. She feels awkward to have everyone eyes on her and the prince bowing right in front of her, waiting for her answer. She knows it’s gonna looks and feels weird to be rejecting the ‘prince’ when he even came up to her. She then smiled back to him, bowed and lend him her hand. He proudly took it and lead her to the dance floor.
    “Huh…Jae-Hwa deserved that for keep on looking at them,” Cho-Hee wasn’t much help.
    Hei-Ryung was just blank for the moment. Sun-Hee thought it was weird how she accidentally met one of the prince earlier and now another one with Jae-Hwa. What’s gonna be next? Another for Hei-Ryung? For Cho-Hee?
    “Let’s just sit down and let Jae-Hwa enjoy her time,” Cho-Hee suggested, when realizing that they looked quite dumb from the sudden action. She sat down first followed by her sisters.
    
    “Yah, he did it,” Junsu couldn’t believed he did it.
    “Never knew he will prove himself,” Yunho couldn’t believed it either.
    Jaejoong and Changmin just didn’t care.
    
    When they reached the dance floor they just dance in silence. It was quite weird for Jae-Hwa to be this close with a guy.
    “So I’m, Yuchun and you are….,” he waited for her to fill it in, but her mind was still adjusting to this environment.
    “Hello,” Yuchun stared at her. This girls seems weird to him. Girls before would be string at him without even looking anywhere, but she’s different.  Way different! She’s looking somewhere else, not him.
    “Sorry,” Jae-Hwa broke away from her thought and quickly glance at his face, enough time to see how he looks like then look away again.  
    “I’m Yuchun and you are…,” he repeated himself.
    “Jae-Hwa.”
    “Oh…nice name,” he was blank for the first time talking to girls.
    Girls all around gave glares at the sight before them. They couldn’t believed that out of all of them Yuchun, the fourth prince, will asked someone like her.
    Jaejoong knew that being up there was being quite disrespectful. After all, the party was because of him too, he should at least be down there and greet the guess.
    “Guys let’s go,” Jaejoong stood up and head down first. Yunho and Junsu exchanged look then followed. Changmin didn’t want to go down there yet so he stay still.
    Some girls were too focus on Yuchun and Jae-Hwa that they forgot all about the others. That was what exactly what Jaejoong wanted, making sure Yuchun took care of all the girls first before he get down. Not that he couldn’t handle girls, he just get annoyed by the way they are towards them. Even though some didn’t notice, there were some that did. And soon most girls were eying the princes that just came down. They walked up to this one table and grab a drink.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Yuchun called.
    “Yes.”
    “Jae-Hwa,” he wanted her to look at him.
    “Yes,” she’s not sure what he want.
    “Jae…,” before he finish she look up.
    “You look pretty,” he finally got a clear view of her face.
    She blushed a bit and stared down. She realized his chest was visible to her eyes. She starts to feel uncomfortable due to his chest showing right in front of her. Even though turning her head away, the sight of his chest still appear before her eyes. 

http://img1.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/08112008/1/d/2/c/1d2c7e95376e70_full.jpg
    “Is anything bothering you?” Yuchun ask, seeing her face feeling somewhat uncomfortable.
    ‘Of course you chest is in front of my face.’ She knew it was not right to say it.
    “Oh…um…nothing,” she lied.
    “If you don’t want to dance anymore then we can stop,” he offered.
    “Please excuse me then,” she let go of him and walk away.
    
She just left like that? A girl that does not want to dance with a prince. Hm…so weird. Never seen anything like this before. Can’t believe she just let me go like that? She snap out of his thoughts and look up stage.
    “Where’s the other?” he wondered, when only seeing Changmin. He looked around and saw them at a corner drinking and understood why Changmin stayed up there. He walk over to his brother and grab a drink before approaching them.
    “I’m back,” Jae-Hwa announced when she returned to her sisters.
    “How was it?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Um…really awkward,” she sat down.
    “That’s what you get for keeping on looking at them.”
    “I was only looking at the youngest one,” Jae-Hwa half mumble.

    “So…,” Yunho started when Yuchun join in.
    “Great.”
    “And…,” Junsu added, thought he would have much more to say.
    “And it went great,” he didn’t want to say that she left him like that, “and it’s your guys’ turn.”
    “Hm…no,” Yunho didn’t want to go get any of those crazy girl out there.
    “Why? Scare? Not brave enough,” Yuchun tease them.
    Junsu was looking around trying to find someone.
    “Junsu,” Yunho called. No answer.
    “Junsu,” Yuchun called.
    “Oh…yeah,” he looked at them.  
    “What are you looking for?” Yunho asked.
    “Nothing,” Junsu answered and his eyes went back to searching.
    Yuchun and Yunho just looked at him, wondering what can he be searching for.

    “So what should we do now?” Cho-Hee suggested, after a long sitting.
    “Hm…,” Jae-Hwa thought.
    Sun-Hee was wondering moving her eyes everywhere in the room. Until she met eyes with someone. She froze.
    “Why him?” she thought. Is he staring at me?
    “Sun-Hee,” Hei-Ryung called, when seeing her frozen like something shocked her. Which something did.
    
    “Yah Junsu,” Yuchun tapped his shoulder, trying to get his attention.
    Yunho followed Junsu stared and lead him to this girl.
    “Wow…” was all Yunho said when he saw what Junsu was staring at.
    Yuchun was still busy trying waked Junsu up.

        Hei-Ryung quickly tapped Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa to looked at Sun-Hee. Cho-Hee looked but Jae-Hwa keep her eyes on the stage.
    “What’s wrong with her?” Cho-Hee asked. Hei-Ryung followed her staring and lead to the prince.
    “Sun-Hee,” Cho-Hee called and interrupted Sun-Hee’s moment.
    “Yeah What?”
    Cho-Hee and Hei-Ryung just stared at her like someone got inside her and controlled her body.
    
    Junsu looked away when the girl he was looking at looked away.
    “Got caught in a little love,” Yuchun teased.
    Junsu was clueless. Jaejoong wasn’t sure what today was suppose to be. A celebration for their graduating or finding a love one?
    Changmin decided that he should at least join in with his brothers. He walk down the stage and head to where they are at. Luckily, Changmin came to distracted them from Junsu.
    “What took you so long?” Yunho asked.
    “Just didn’t want to come down.”
    “Yah, come on you three old man. It’s time for some fun. You guys are graduating high school already,” Yuchun stated.
    “So…” Yunho didn’t really get what he ment.
    “So go entertain us.”
    “Junsu could go. He seems to found someone.”
    “What about me?” he heard his name mention.
    “Yah Junsu go get the girl you were looking at earlier,” Yuchun said.
    Junsu gave a blank stared.
    “Don’t give us that stare,” Yuchun said.
    “Junsu I never saw you looking at any girls before,” Changmin in.
    Junsu was speechless. They were all going against him. Truly, Jaejoong never seen Junsu like that before. Neither did the others.

    “Do we need to go home now?” Hei-Ryung suggested. Since tonight a lot of crazy stuffs had happen.
    “Going home already,” Jae-Hwa finally returned to her sister after Changmin left the stage. Someway somehow Changmin just seems really weird and different to her.
    “Now you are back to reality,” Cho-Hee dryly stated. Jae-Hwa was speechless.
    

    “Go Junsu,” Yuchun pleased him, “please. I can tell you like her.”
    Junsu double think and the next thing he set down his cup, “I’ll go.”
    He wanted to tested it out too. He know he never had stared at anyone like that before. Earlier when he met her, if he wasn’t in a hurry probably he would looked dumb in front of her already. For some reasons he just found her very attractive. He had to admit it.

    “I think it’s best if we go home now,” Cho-Hee emphasis her last word.
    “I think so too,” Hei-Ryung agreed.
    Before the other get a chance to answer, everyone eyes was on them four already.
    “What?” Sun-Hee asked, when her sister all stop talking and the whole room was quiet.
    Sun-Hee look through her sister one by one. Cho-Hee moved her head to tell Sun-Hee what’s going on. Sun-Hee was confused not sure who was behind her. Something on her face. Or whatever. Then she turn and there it was, the answer.
    She was shocked. Why is he here? Why am I looking anyways? She quickly turn back around to face her sister and gave them and what’s-going-on look.
    “I, Kym Junsu, would like to dance with you please,” Junsu bowed and pull out his hand for her to place her in.
    Sun-Hee’s sisters then gave her I-don’t-know faces. Sun-Hee turned, saw him smiling to her and others stared with curiosity.
    “You better not take his hand,” she could read some of the girls face as she looked through the room. Jae-Hwa accepted one of the prince earlier, should I too? Maybe she just don’t want to rejected a prince cause it won’t look too if she do nice. Sun-Hee slowly got up. She feel like someone tied her foot together. She smiled and took the prince hand. Junsu lead them to the dance floor.
    “Huh…what day is today?” Cho-Hee thought.
    “Um…are they all gonna come and take one by one?” Jae-Hwa thought.
    “Great it’s about time too,” Hei-Ryung thought Sun-Hee should experience about guys a bit too. Cause she is always busy taking care of the other three and never care about herself.
    
    “I think tonight will be a night for finding lover instead of a night for celebrating,” Jaejoong though whiling watching Junsu took the girl to the dance floor.
    Changmmin was just careless about all the girls in there and you can say the party too even it’s for his brothers.
    “Yah Yuchun he did it,” Yunho couldn’t believed what his eye is seeing.
    “I know. I have eyes too,” Yuchun wouldn’t take his eyes off of Junsu and the girl, “Yunho you should go try too. Changmin you too. Jaejoong too.”
    “I’m planing to make it out of here tonight,” Yunho said.
    “You’ll make it out if you find the correct one,” Yuchun know that some ‘some’ girls aren’t crazy.
    “There is not one right one in this room,” Changmin parried.
    “How would you know you haven’t and go ask,” Yuchun stated.
    “We don’t need to try,” Yunho looked around the room, “we can tell by looking.”
    “I’ll be back,” Jaejoong quickly said and left.
    “Where is he going?” the other three thought.

    “May I know your name ?” Junsu politely asked, trying to sound normal as possible. But he know inside it’s boiling.
    “Sun…Sun-Hee,” she don’t know why she’s stuttering.
    “Sun-Hee. Well I’m Junsu,” he introduce himself.
    She just smiled in returned.
    “Huh…her smiled” Junsu was about to burst from her beautifulness.
    Sun-Hee feels uncomfortable and look down. She saw the belt on his waist and now knows why he was holding it ealier.
    http://hallnimusbyer.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/42.jpg?w=500&h=771
        
    Jaejoong needed some air. The place is just a bit too much. He knows leaving there is not right but he just want some fresh air first. He was walking hands in his pocket.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JHyQWuOkx0A/S7-s6lKFmJI/AAAAAAAAIik/VtaHwa5mc8g/s1600/suit04.jpg
    A girls purposely walk up to Jaejoong and bump into him. She hit his arm cause she facing  perpendicular to him.
    “Oh… I’m sorry Prince Jaejoong,” she said, looking as innocent as she can.
    “It’s okay.”
    Hearing his voice made the girl melt, but she somehow was able to pull together.
    “I’m Jin Hyun-Ae,” she smiled as charming as she could.
    “Nice to meet you,” and he walk away. She stared with anger. How can he just leave me like this. I look gorgeous tonight? She was so angry that how can he turn her down when she spent hours making sure she looked great tonight.
    
    “When Sun-Hee comes back can we go home?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    “Why?” Hei-Ryung asked, surprise not to here it from Cho-Hee.
    “To much,” Cho-Hee said, summarizing everything, “not unless you want a guy to come up to you too.”
    “It was Jae-Hwa and Sun-Hee faith to have the prince asking them. You see all the girls here they didn’t go to them but they came to Jae-Hwa and Sun-Hee it something maybe something….that…,” she didn’t know how to explained what she’s thinking.
    “Okay,” Cho-Hee understand a bit of what Hei-Ryung is trying to say. Jae-Hwa’s eyes found her way back to the youngest prince. She just hated herself that she just want to stared at him all the time. She wants to go up to him, sit next to him and stared at him, memorizing every features on his face.
    “Guys I want to go get some fresh air a bit I’ll come back in,” Yuncho said.  
    “Let me go with you,” Changmin followed.
    “You guys are gonna leave me alone,” Yuchun called after them but they seem not to care.
    They got outside and found Jaejoong. He was sitting at a bench nearby. Yunho and Changmin walked hands in pocket up Jaejoong.     

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IEBplq2Cz6g/S34HBAcFOXI/AAAAAAAAAhA/Dj2ydDNTJHA/s320/54546465.jpg
    http://img245.imageshack.us/f/yunho17al7.jpg/
    “What are you two doing out here?” Jaejoong asked.
    “Same as you,” Changmin answered.
    
    “Um… would you please excuse me now?” Sun-Hee politely asked, even though it wasn’t a whole songs yet that they dance to.
    “Oh…sure,” even though he still wanted to continued.
    She left back to her sister. Junsu went Yuchun cause he was the only one there still drinking.
        “So how was it?” Yuchun asked, “Was she weird not wanting to dance with you,?” he asked since Junsu pick a girl from the same group that he did earlier.\
    “Yeah I was quite weird,” Junsu had to admit she was different.
    
    “Ready to go now,” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Wait let me go to the bathroom first,” Jae-Hwa took off before her sister could respond.
    Cho-Hee pouted.

    “We should head back now,” Jaejoong suggested and left first. The others followed even thought none of them wanted to go back inside.
    “Jaejoong…,” Yuchun started when he saw them.
    “Don’t even think about it,” Jaejoong knew he was up to something.
    “I am thinking about it. And it is time for you to entertain us.” Jaejoong stared at his troubled brother.
    “Time for you to go get girls now.”
    “No thanks. I’m fine,: he answer and grab a drink.
    “Jaejoong you’re our older brother and you haven’t had your first kiss yet or had a girlfriend so you should…,” Jaejoong cut him before he finished.
    “And no,” Jaejoong said with his serious tone.
    “Oh…come on. Don’t tell me you’re scare of girls. All of us here want to see what our older brother got.” Yuchun try to sound convincing.
    “What? What do you want me to do go dance with a girl like you guys do,” Jaejoong stated.
    “No…we want you to go kiss a someone….a girl,” Yunho bust in what’s was on his mind at that moment.
    “Excuse me. Have you forgotten who we are?”
    “No I want to see too,” Junsu was in with the others.
    “No I don’t want problems tonight.”
    “So you’re scare,”  Changmin speak
    “Changmin if you are gonna speak then say something on my side if not then stay quiet.”
    “I want to see too,” Changmin wanted to see what Jaejoong got. After all what Yuchun said was true.
    “Jaejoong time to show us what you got,” Yunho said.
    “This is not the time to play.
    “Um…do we look like we are playing?” Changmin asked.
    “Yuchun does.”
    “It doesn’t matter. He’s always like that,” Changmin shot back.
    “So are you gonna do it or not?” Junsu asked.
    Jaejoong don’t know why sometimes his brother are so troublesome. But it’s true the five of them are grow-ups now but none of them ever had girlfriends or girl friend. Only Yuchun talks to girls sometimes to have fun and Yunho too, but they seems to have a pretty boring life, only studying and training.

    “Okay we can go now,” Jae-Hwa announced when she came back. Cho-Hee stood up first and lead. They others followed.
    
    “Okay Jaeoong if you don’t do it then don’t regret it,” Yuchun warn him.
    “What are you gonna do?” Jaejoong always assume he’s up to something.
    “Nothing.”
     They others didn’t buy that, they always knew Yuchun always have something in mind.
    Jaejoong set his cup down ready to go sit. He walked over to a chair but before Yuchun quickly walk up and pushed him. Jaejoong bump into someone. Luckily he caught whoever it was before that person touch the ground. At first his back was facing the person but when he caught the person he was facing the person and their lips met. Jaeoong was holding onto the person waist with on hand and the other holding the back of the person neck. Yuchun smiled, always know his plan will go well. The person push Jaejoong away and ran. Media was taking picture and cameras was flashing through out the room.
    “Hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee called after, “come on let’s go.” They all followed Hei-Ryung out as the whole room stared at them, starting to whispers.
    The king and queens was shock at how can a prince do such careless and disrespectful action right in front of hundreds people. Not only the king and queens was shock so was everyone else in the room.
    Jaejoong turn back to Yuchun and gave him a death glare. But Yuchun returned it with a sweet smile. The others were just crossing their fingers, hoping that their father will not bust them.
    “I’ll take care of everything,” Yuchun reassured Jaejoong.
    Jaejoong was about to leave but a servant approach them first, “Young masters, the king wishes to see you guys.”
    Jaejoong gave a final look at Yuchun and left. He hate the facts that yuchun always play. He just always have to cause trouble. Not only Jaejoong hated it, so does everyone else, Yuchun’s mom, dad, brothers, step-mothers, all the maids, servants, and everybody else that knows who Yuchun well.
    
    Hei-Ryung hated it. Why her? Was that suppose to happen to her? How can someone be so careless. She don’t even know how to face anyone anymore. That person just treated her liked a toy. But the true was that, it was truly and accident to both, Jaejoong and her. But totally not an accident to Yuchun. She felt really disappointed how would she even faced her parent if they found out.
    Hei-Ryung ran to a taxi and reach him first. She locked herself in their bedroom and lay down on her bed. She didn’t want to cry but tears escape her eyes. She wasn’t sure why either. It was just a small kiss right? Even though it was her first one. But it was just too embarrassed in front of everyone. Plus it was her first kiss with someone who she never knew and never planned to know after the ocassion.
    “You worthless person. Hope not to meet you again ever,” she try to released her anger.
    “Hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee called, knocking on the door, worried about her sisters.
    They got a taxi after Hei-Ryung and followed her home.
    “That useless guy,” Cho-Hee start her list of anger, “if I see him again I will tear him in pieces, cut his head off chop his legs, arm, burn him up to ashes…”
    “Um…he’s a prince,” Jae-Hwa defended him.
    “Who cares? Who do he think he is a prince so he can do whatever he wants to anyone?”
    “First of all I saw that it was an accident,” Jae-Hwa was behind her sister when they were walking out. She was looking over at the prince, Changmin only, and saw that Yuchun pushed Jaejoong. She wasn’t just sure why but it was what she saw.
    “How do you know? Did you see it with your two eyes?”
    “Of course I did. If I did not I wouldn’t say say so. I know he don’t have the right but Yuchun pushed him so he have no choice.”
    Hei-Ryung can heard all the conversation going on outside. Somehow it made her heart calm down.
    “Okay come guys it happen already we can’t change it so just let it go. Just hope that nothing will happen,” Sun-Hee tried to stop her two sisters.
    “What do you mean hope nothing will happen?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    “The person that happen to kiss Hei-Ryung wasn’t anyone, but it was a prince and I hope it won’t just cause us problem.”
    “Man, seriously if I see those useless princes again I’ll…” Sun-Hee cut Cho-hee off.
    “You’ll do nothing cause we will not get our self involve in more problems than there is already.”
    “Let’s see if I can handle myself then,” Cho-Hee walk over to the sofa and relaxed.
    “Huh…let’s just hope nothing will happen,” Jae-Hwa followed.
    Sun-Hee followed and sit next to them, hoping for the same thing.

    After he incident, the kind had dismissed everyone to leave before the party ends.
    “Now explain what was that?” the king raised his voice at his sons. The king tried to sound angry, wanting to get a answer form his sons even though he wasn’t very mad at what happened. They were all silent.
    “Sorry dad. To disappoint you,” Jaejoong finally spoke.
    “Sorry,” the king said in disbelief, “is that all what you can say?”
    Yuchun was waiting for his brother to blame it on him but Jaejoong just wouldn’t say it. And he know Jaejoong would not.
    “Dad…,” Yuchun started.
    “Yuchun don’t tell me that this problem deals with you too,” Queen Park asked knowing somehow it should be her son’s fault.
    “Well…” Yuchun didn’t know where to start. Just then the king had something in mind.
    “Fine, since you liked the girl that much and took your first step, kissing her right in front of everyone without thinking who you are then I’ll bring her here and we’ll discuss what will happen later,” the king left before they had any complaints. Queen Kim, Kym, Jung, and Shim followed the king out.
    Jaejoong stared at Yuchun with angry eyes and took off without a words.
    “Yuchun don’t tell me you cause this trouble,” Queen Park questioned.
    “I don’t know mom…” Queen Park shook her head and left, don’t know why her son is always so troublesome.
    “Yah Yuchun don’t you think that’s a bit too far,” Junsu said, a bit annoyed with his playing.
    “I don’t think so.”
    “Hope you have a way to solve what you did,” Changmin walked out. He is sometimes tired of Yuchun’s pointless action.
    Yunho left without a words. He just wasn’t sure what to say. He knew Yuchun likes to play but this time he went a too far. Junsu left after Yunho.
    Yuchun wasn’t sure what’s the big deal of what he did.

    Sun-Hee, Cho-Hee, and Jae-Hwa was on the couch lying down waiting for Hei-Ryung to open the door for them to go change. When they heard the door open they looked nad saw Hei-Ryung coming out. They didn’t want to asked her anything, knowing she been through a lot already.
    “Sorry guys you could go change now,” Hei-Ryung apologized.
    The other just went to change wanting to leave everything the way it is for now.