In The Club

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Everyone’s feeling better right?” Cho-Hee asked after days of awkwardness.
    “Are you planning something?” Sun-Hee asked, causing everyone to look at her.
    “You know me well, but it’s only for the girls but if the guys wants to tag along sure why not. It’ll be much more funnier,” Cho-Hee eyed Yunho.
    “What did you plan?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “A girls’ night out and guess to where?” there was a moment of silent, “to the club.”
    “Yah are you crazy why would you go there?” Yunho jumped up from his seat.
    “Why would I?” Cho-Hee said, “since I get special offer in the palace might as well go.”
    “Sounds great let’s all go together,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Great we’re all in right and don’t worry everything is taken care of entrance, transportation, and I even have permission from the king,” Cho-Hee rubbed it in Yunho’s face.
    “Fine I’ll come along. Seems like it’ll be a fun night,” Yunho played along.
    “Great…,” Cho-Hee smiled, “Everyone get ready by eight nah probably nine the later the better. There will be better people there.”
    “Great we haven’t been out together in a while,” Jae-Hwa said, it’s about time for her to go out and see the world.
    “I’ll tag along to keep an eye on you two,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Then I’ll go to protect Sun-Hee incase anything happen,” Junsu said.
    “Are you going?” Jaejoong turned to Hei-Ryung, “Seems fun. We can go together and get some outside air.”
    “I’m going but who said with you?” Hei-Ryung said and look at her sister, “Count me in.” Cho-Hee started chuckling when she saw Jaejoong’s expression.

    It was eight, time for Cho-Hee to check up on her sisters. She gather them all over to Eun-Mi’s place.
    “Guys hopefully you guys didn’t plan what you guys were going to wear cause I got it all down,” Cho-Hee said and she tilted her head and a bunch of stylists walked in.
    “I’ve ask them to pick our dress for us,” Cho-Hee said. The servants on the side pulled out five black dresses and hold them out for the sisters to see. Each one has a name tag on them specifically made for them.
    “Yah Cho-Hee are we going for fun or are we going as…,” Hei-Ryung said but then trailed off.
    “We going for fun and I know these outfits are a bit too much but it’s not as bad just perfect and don’t worry everything is fine. We’ll be okay, it won’t make us look bad it just one night to have fun. Now don’t speak a word and let them get us ready. We only have an hour left, okay?” Cho-Hee smiled at her sisters and signal the stylists over for a quick make-up for each of them. 
    
    The girls were done just right in time fifteen minutes before nine.
    “Let me call the guys,” Cho-Hee said and quickly text all of them ‘You guys get there by yourself don’t bother going with us or you’ll regret it.’ she sent it to all of them. A minute after she pressed send, her phone rang.
    “What don’t you understand?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Why not?” it was Yunho on the other line.
    “I said if you guys want to tag along go ahead but not with us. Get there by yourself,” Cho-Hee hung up.
    “Girls let’s go before we’re late,” Cho-Hee said and pushed all the girls out.
    They entered the limousine outside and left.

    It didn’t take long for the girls to arrived at club. It was one of the most well-known club in Seoul ‘Club Answer’.
    “Come girls were here,” Cho-Hee cheered up the mood. The door was opened by the servant outside and Cho-Hee took the initiative to head out first. As soon as she step on the scene eyes were all over the limousine. They each stepped out one by one. They stared at each other before walking inside. It was indeed a cold night but Cho-Hee, Eun-Mi, and Jae-Hwa could careless about it. There were only in their dress but as for Hei-Ryung and Sun-Hee they had a coat over them. Hei-Ryung was wearing a white fur coat covering her to just above her knee. Sun-Hee was wearing her colored cream pearl, cotton and polyester coat. They slowly walked toward the entrance with their high heels. Sun-Hee and Eun-Mi with two inch, Hei-Ryung, Jae-Hwa, and Cho-Hee with three inch.
    They slowly walked in to their reserved area and sat down. Eyes were on them as guys chat how to receives their attention. 
    “So should the fun begin,” Cho-Hee said. Their drink arrived and was placed on their table. By the time Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung notice Cho-Hee was off talk with one guy, Eun-Mi with another, and Jae-Hwa someone seems to be trying to convince her.

    Before the guy was able to persuade Jae-Hwa, the whole attention was shifted toward the entrance once again. The five princes decided to showed up tonight. Cho-Hee and Eun-Mi had a slight smirk on their face as they carried on their conversation. They five handsome princes walked toward the table where their other half was located. 
    Before Yunho reached the table, he already notice Cho-Hee wasn’t there and his eyes started to roamed through the whole club. Jaejoong had a slightly smirk when he saw Hei-Ryung just sitting like a lost person on the couch. Junsu quickly rushed over, so happy inside that Sun-Hee was not yet gone. Changmin saw over beside Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung, a guy talking to Jae-Hwa. And what in the world is she wearing? He was about to go up to the guy and punch him. He could see how the guy stares at his wife up and down and she seems clueless. Yuchun walked coolly over could careless of where she is.
    
    “Waiting for me?” Jaejoong slightly smirked and sat next to his wife, eying her head to toe.
    “No.”
    “Why aren’t you having fun?”
    “Want me to?” she raised an eyebrow.
    He thought for a second, “Not when you’re dressed like that.”
    He leaned into her, “Are you trying to seduce your husband?”
    “Yah, Jaejoong,” she moved away from him and stared at him, lightly blushing.
    “What I’m telling the truth? Who told you to dress like that? Who’s know what will happen tonight?” Jaejoong winked at her. She totally hated it when this side of Jaejoong is out. She not use to it. She much more use to the quiet and peaceful one.
    “Let’s spend some time alone?” Jaejoong questioned.
    “Why?”
    “Why cause…don’t ask, let’s just go,” Jaejoong stood up and reached out for his wife.
    She rejected him, “Who’s going with you?”
    He smiled and she was confused. He looked from side to side then reached down and pulled her up. She flew to him and he grabbed onto her tight. His right hand engulfing her waist.
    “Should we take off this coat?” he raised an eyebrow.
    “Let go, people are staring.”
    “Let them be. They’re just jealous that they don’t get to hold the person in my arm.”
    “Don’t speak nonsense.”
    “Am I speaking nonsense?”
    “Let go.”
    “Let’s go,” he let go of her waist and intertwined their fingers and pulled her out, but slow enough for her to catch up and fast enough for people not to be able to stared at his precious wife.

    “Thanks for not letting anyone see but me,” Junsu eyed Sun-Hee before taking the spot next to her and wrapped his arm around her neck.
    “Yah…Junsu move right now,” Sun-Hee threatened.
    “Only if you kiss me,” he smiled, childishly.
    “Junsu.”
    “Mmm…”
    “Move it.”
    “Only if…,”
    “I said no so move it.”
    “Okay fine then I’ll do it and cuddle with you throughout the whole night.”
    “Yah…you,” he already leaned in toward her.
    “Y-y-you…”
    He smiled leaning in, “It’s not late to accept my request.”
    She pushed him, “fine sit there then, but don’t come close to me. People might mistaken.”
    “Don’t worry they wouldn’t cause they know that you with someone already.”
    “Really how come I never notice that.”
    “Well now you do…,” he smiled leaning into her once again, “but this person is curious about one thing, why are you suddenly like this. The Sun-Hee I know is pretty quiet not that I don’t like this but you know it’s quite strange. Did you decided to seek revenge on me?”
    “Why would I do that?” she questioned not aware that she not her old self.
    “So are you trying to say that you never had any grudges against me?”
    “Up to you. Jump to any conclusion you want.”
    “But I don’t want to. I don’t want to repeat the same mistake. From now on I will observe before I jump to conclusion.”
    “Whatever. It’s nothing that concerns me.”
    “Of course. It’s just me the one that have problems. Cause he can’t control himself if he didn’t see the woman next to him for at least more than twice a day.”
    Sun-Hee looked at him clueless but didn’t say anything, it was better that way.

    Changmin arrived right when the guy put his hand onto her bare thigh causing her to jump a bit
    “Excuse me to interrupt but that’s my wife,” Changmin said.
    The guy looked up as if he was annoyed, “I’m sorry,” the guys said and turned to Jae-Hwa, “Is he your husband?”
    Jae-Hwa wanted to say no but then the word, “Yes,” escaped her lips.
    “Now would you please leave,” Changmin tried to control his anger, he could see that there was something bothering Jae-Hwa. The guy stood up and left.
    Jae-Hwa turned the other way.
    “Why are you dressed like that?” he questioned her.
    “Is there a problem?” she questioned.
    “Why wouldn’t there be a problem? My wife is exposed almost all of herself out to the world.”
    “And now my husband care that this woman right here is his wife?”
    Changmin was taken aback didn’t expect her to spit that question out. During the whole time that he ignored her, did she really get hurt that bad? Changmin remained silent.
    “If there nothing please excuse me,” Jae-Hwa said and stood up.
    Changmin was angry, burning inside, he reached for her hand and dragged her out. She was clearly out of her mind. Not at the moment but since they day Changmin refused to looked at her already.

    Yunho spotted Cho-Hee and saw how close she was with the guy. He was burning up especially after seeing what she was wearing. He couldn’t control himself but as he was approaching them he got calmer and slow down and waited for what was her next move. He can punish her later. He stop half way and grabbed a drink and watch. He could tell she was already uncomfortable with the distance between them. Yunho watched as Cho-Hee respond to the guy’s touch.
    He knew clearly that she was uncomfortable now so he set down his cup of wine and walked over. The guy’s hand was touching her bare right shoulder slowly traveling down to her back. Yunho came up and grabbed onto the guy’s hand and twisted it, “You’re touching my girl.”
    “Awh…,” Yunho threw his hand away and dragged Cho-Hee away. She remained quiet because she wanted to escape. Yunho stopped over a darker area and turned to her. She looked down, not exactly sure what she was going to do. She hates that when she’s with Yunho alone she’s getting clueless each time more and more clueless of what to do.
    “Are you out of your mind?” he said and she remained quiet.
    Yunho placed his hand on her shoulder that caused her to jumped, she wasn’t use to it.
    “If your this scared why in the world would you decided to come here in the first place? Why sit along with a guy and so close. Why let him touch you freely what happen to the Cho-Hee that always fight back and yell at everything she disagree about?”
    Questions started to run through her head as she thinks about his questions. What happen to her? Why is she like this now?
    “Yah…Cho-Hee…” Yunho wasn’t sure what happen to her.
    “I’m sorry,” she said, she wasn’t sure what she was doing herself. She thought everything was going to be okay. But when she saw him walking toward her and stop half way just staring at her makes her go insane. Why didn’t he come to her right away?
    Yunho was confused, why would she be sorry for?
    “Sorry for causing you trouble. Maybe your not the one that causes trouble for me but it’s just me the one that causes trouble for myself. Sorry,” Cho-Hee wasn’t sure what exactly is running through her brain. She turned away as Yunho pulled her into a hugged, “Don’t be,” he whispered.

    “Sorry please excuse me for a second,” Eun-Mi said as she was tired of hanging out with the guy already. She walked back to their place but only found Junsu and Sun-Hee together. She looked to the other side and founded a pair of eyes eyeing her. She looked away, maybe there was no place left for her there. She turned to walked away.
    “Do you feel that wearing that will make every guy drool over you?” Yuchun already walked over and blocked her way.
    “It’s none of your business so move.”
    “I see becoming so full of yourself,” Yuchun smirked. She wanted to slapped him, what had gotten into him?
    “And so what?” she looked away.
    Yuchun placed his hand onto her bare right shoulder and slowly traveled down. She close her eyes tightly and turned her head away.
    “Is this what you’re striving for?” Yuchun said as he slide his hand across her waist and pulled her into him. She looked away with her eyes close. Yuchun could see the hurt expression on her face, but he chose to ignore it. She was trying to stay strong she will not open her eyes and looked at the cruel person in front of her.

    “It’s cold out here,” Jaejoong said as he pulled them up to a bench and sat her down. She stared at him like a lost puppy then she sat next to her and lie down head on her lap.
    “I’m tired,” he mumbled before closing his eyes. She smiled and watched him as he closed his eyes. She wasn’t sure whether he was asleep or not but she could careless. She placed her hand onto his cheek and lightly touched it. She was taken aback when Jaejoong placed his hand on top of her and speak, “your hand is very warm,” he said with his eyes closed and a smile planted on his lips. She smiled and shook her head. He removed her hand from his face and placed it over to his heart and held it there.  
    “If you’re tired. Tell me so we can leave home first,” Jaejoong said.
    “I’m not tired. It’s good to get some air,” she said.
    “Want some of my air?”
    “What do you mean?”
    Jaejoong’s eyes flew open. He use his free hand and signal for her to bend down. She did was she was told and bend down to him. He reached his head up and lock their lips together. His eyes were closed as hers remained open, in shocked.
    He moved down, “Still want my air?”
    “N-no,” she stuttered finally realized what he meant.
    “I want yours though,” before she could comprehend he grabbed her nape and crashed their lips together once again, but he slowly took it to the next level.

    Sun-Hee sat there and wondered the whole time. She was confused with many questioned. He did confessed that he likes her right? Have he? Why can’t she remember? But why is she caring about it anyways? All his action and words means something right?
    “Aish…,” she sighed.
    “Is something bothering you?” Junsu asked.
    “You.” she let out then blinked a couple times.
    Junsu let out a small chuckled, “you were thinking of me the whole time?”
    His question cause her to turned into a tomato. And yes she was thinking about him the whole time, but it’s not like she’ll admit it.
    “No I was not. It’s just very bothersome that you’re here.”
    “Yeah I can see that it’s very bothersome. That you were thinking about me this whole time when I’m just right here.”
    “Yah I told you I was not thinking about you.”
    “Then why are you so mad if you weren’t thinking about me?”
    “I’m…I’m…I’m just…forget it,” she looked away. Why can’t she say anything now?
    “I like it when you’re lost. So cute that I want to…,” she looked at him.
    “To what…,” she asked.
    He smiled and leaned in, “you want to know.”
    She breathe, “never mind. Not interested,” she moved away and wanting to get up.
    He pulled her back and press his lips against her. She was in shocked mode and her eyelids became frozen.
    “…to kiss you,” he completed his sentence that she interrupted. Now she was plain red, speechless and embarrassed. Junsu smirked liking the picture he is seeing.

    Changmin pulled Jae-Hwa over to the dark hallway of the bathroom. He pushed her against the wall and crashed his lips onto hers. She refused to accept his kiss and pushed him away with tears in her eyes.
    “I’m sorry. Sorry for ignoring you this whole time.”
    “It’s no use. I’m nothing to you from the start anyway.”
    Her words stung his heart, how can she said she’s nothing to him? She completely changed who he is and now she…
    “Who said so?” Changmin questioned her.
    “Your eyes,” she replied sadly, that was what she read off his eyes each time she was able to see him the pass few days.
    “It’s not true.”
    “How is it not true? You can ignored me for so long, but I can’t even stand one day without see you. Whenever I think that I won’t see you it drives me crazy. Sometimes I wonder how come my happy moments are so short…why are you turning your back on me. Why can’t you forgive me?”
    She was crying, forget about being strong, she held it in for too long already. Changmin pulled her in for a hug, “it’s not that can I forgive you. It’s can you forgive me?”
    He patted the back of her head as she buried her face into his chest.
    “There’s nothing for me to forgive about you. You’ve done nothing wrong to me. It was I who betrayed you,” she reasoned.
    “It was my fault for not understanding you. I’m sorry. Sor…,” Jae-Hwa tip-toed and pressed her lips onto his and she could feel that his lips had curved up into a smile.

    
    Yunho gently removed Cho-Hee from his embraced and stared at her face,    “What’s your point of bringing all of your sister here tonight?”
    “Lately there’s a lot of misunderstanding and hating going on so I just wanted them to make up for it,” she simply explained.
    “What about all of your dressing style today?”
    Cho-Hee looked away, “I just wanted to make sure it works. I don’t think they’ll be jealous enough if…”
    “I’m already jealous when you’re just you and when you’re in this outfit it’s just too much. Understand that?” Cho-Hee nodded.
    “It’s good to see you that you listen well sometimes,” he joked.
    “Sorry…,” she didn’t fight back.
    “Also one more thing. Don’t hug another guy when I make you cry or angry. Just hit me okay?”
    “You’re being too much,” she said.
    “Is it my fault that you turned me like this?”
    “I didn’t turn you like that you chose to turn to someone like that. Don’t blame me for your stupid act,” Cho-Hee said and Yunho just smile. it’s good to see the old Cho-Hee sometimes.

    Yuchun had been staring at Eun-Mi for quite a while now. She still refused to open her eyes and look at him. He pulled her closer and whispered into her ear, “How long are you going to resist?”
    She still refused to opened her eyes. “If you don’t open then don’t regret it.”
    He smirk as something caught his eyes and leaned in and started kissing her. He sloppily kissed her as she tried to refuse it, but he pulled her in closer and continue. Her eyes remained close as his was wide open. She kept on hitting him. He quickly pulled away and whispered too her, “something fishy. I see someone with a gun,” she stiffen and he pressed his lips on her once again, making out with her as if they were a regular couple in the club.