Honeymoon??

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Before it reaches sunrise, all the doors were unlock. The newly couple just had their first night together and is set for another day.
    As Hei-Ryung was stretching to get out of bed, she felt something against her back. Very warm though. In one glance, she flips over and found her husband back right in front of her two eyes. She gasped, “What’d happen?”
    She quickly removed the blanket and run off to the restroom before anything happens. Jaejoong could hear the coldness next to his back. It wasn’t as warm as earlier. He shift position in the bed and soon his eyes flew open.
    “Where did she go?” he question himself as he saw the emptiness next to him.

    Dae-Hyun opened his eyes and peeked over to find his beautiful wife still asleep, facing away from him. A quick flashback of what happen yesterday night came across his mind as he rubbed onto his temples and got off bed to clean himself up. When the bathroom’s door click, Sun-Hee turn and was waken.

    Cho-Hee’s eyes slow open as she saw a blurred figure in front of her. As she blink and blink, she clearly saw the face. She was face to face with her husband.
    “Yah…,” she screamed as she pushed his head away, waking him up.
    “Aish…what is the problem with you?”
    “Didn’t I tell you to stay away from me?”
    “Didn’t I? Or did I not?” he smiled at her just to get her angry.
    She stared at him like any minutes he will be fried meat, she got off the bed and went to wash up. How many days does he have to live like this?

    Changmin couldn’t sleep anymore. He continues to hear noises all night. He opened his eyes, adjusts his eyesight and looked around him.
    Now he clearly understands where the noise is coming from.
    “Why are you crying?” he coldly asked even though he sees she was grasping onto the blanket tightly.
    Nothing came out but the continuation of the crying. Changmin got tired of the crying and her not answering back his questions. He removed the blanket revealing himself, as a couple flashes of unclear picture of last night came to mind.
    “What did I do?” he asked, looking over at her concernedly and curiously. Still nothing.
    “Yah…what did I do to you?” he raised his voice frustrated at her not saying anything back.
    “Aish…,” he sit up as the blanket cover his bottom half and reveal his top half, “what did I do? Changmin what did you do? Please do not say that I…” he didn’t want to think of the worst.
Is it because she is scare that he’ll break off the marriage and she won’t get anything, so she planned all this just to make sure she gets what she wants? Is she even those type of girl?
    “Yah…tell me what happen?” he tried to calm himself down, knowing that raising his temperature will not work.
    He got up, quickly put on his clothes and walked over to her side, bent down to meet eyes with her. She refuses to look at him and pulled the blanket to block him out.
    “Jae-Hwa I’m not sure what I did to you…but if it did happened. I’m sorry,” he paused. He could hear her sobbing but louder and rougher.
    He didn’t want to say it but he guessed he has to, “I’m sorry but if I happen to look down on you I will take responsibility of what I did. ”
 There was still nothing from her. He was gonna quit, not sure what kind of act she is trying to put on. He stood up and was ready to leave. She slowly removed the blanket as he sighed and look anyway but not her.
    “Promise you won’t tell anyone,” she tried to speak out what she wanted to say but it was hard after the crying.
    He looked down, “What?” he didn’t hear it clearly.
    “Promise you won’t tell anyone?” she asked once again.
    “What is she really up to? Why don’t she want anyone to know? Maybe that wasn’t her plan,” he was confused.
    “Why is it so? I have to take responsibility of what I did,” he said, trying to get a reason out of what she’s trying to put forward.    
    “Please just promise me,” she begged with the breath she can. Nothing came out of him as she sobs harder.
    “Okay okay I promise not to tell anyone,” she pulled the blanket over her and cries all over.
    
    The couples first off went to greet the parents then went to enjoy their breakfast together while the parents accompany each others.
    “Why do you all looked so down?” Eun-Mi asked the couples. Looks like Yuchun and she was happier than the newly wed couples were.
    “Yeah come on man you guys just got marry…please just don’t tell me that you all are tired of each other already?”    Yuchun was hoping for a no but nothing came out as usual.
    They ate in silence. Changmin peeked over to Jae-Hwa at time to time, making sure she was alright.

    After the morning breakfast, Mr. and Mrs. Han and Eun-Mi were ready to set off back home. They were all out to the car to bid them goodbye.
    “Okay honey we’ll be leaving come visit if you have time,” Mr. Han said.
    Jae-Hwa was gonna burst into tears but she quickly grabbed onto her mom and hugged her tight.
    “Anything wrong sweetie?” Mrs. Han asked.
    “Just gonna miss you guys,” she simply answered.
    “It’ll be fine your dad said come visit if you have time and we’ll come if we do too,” Mrs. Han comfort her daughter.    
    While they were all saying goodbye and telling their missing and all Yuchun pulled Eun-Mi to the side.
    “Well…it was nice knowing you, but I wished it’ll be better if you can stay,” Yuchun didn’t want to sound too awkward.
    “Same here. Nice knowing you. You’re a great man. Hope we’ll meet again.”
    “Hope so,” he said but in his heart/mind, he knows they will for sure. He’ll make sure they see each other again.
    “Anyways thanks for your time.”
    “No problem,” Yuchun said as he stretch out his arms, “hug?”
    She smiled and walked into him for a friendly hug. They shift their attention back to the others.
    “We should get going now,” Mr. Han said and turned to his sons-in-law, “please take care for my daughters.”
    “Don’t worry we will for sure,” Jaejoong answered as being the oldest.
    “Thanks we should take our leave then,” the three bowed and left into the cars and left as they waved at each others.
    
    They were all back to the same room were they always meet to hear further news about their wedding.
    “Now since everything is settle,” the king starts, “I have plan honeymoon trip for you guys.”
    They all looked up shocked, they thought after the wedding night they’ll get to do whatever they want. Sadly, they thought wrong.
    “But we still have school…,” Hei-Ryung said, not really wanting to go.
    “Don’t worry I took care of that already.”
    “And what if we don’t want to go?” Cho-Hee asked, earning an elbowed from Sun-Hee.
    “You don’t want to go?” Queen Jung asked, assuming something happen between her son and her daughter-in-law.
    “I don’t want to go either,” Jae-Hwa admits. Not willing to go spend time only with Changmin again, after what’d happen.
    “Is there a problem?” Queen Shim asked, haven’t seen this side of Jae-Hwa.
    There was a totally silence.
    “Then how about you boys?” Queen Kim asked.
    “If they don’t want to go then we don’t have to go sir,” Jaejoong answered.    
    “Sorry dad. But I don’t want to go either,” Yunho added in his thought.
    “I don’t mind. If she wants to go then we can if she don’t we don’t have to,” Junsu looked over at Sun-Hee making sure he chose the right decision for them both.
    “Oh…come on. You guys are just newly married you guys need time for each other,” Yuchun butted in.
    “That’s right,” the king said.
    “I’m sorry if you don’t mind. As I see it, we all prefer to stay here,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “I’m sorry if we disappoint you,” Sun-Hee added in to make sure they’re not so rude. Junsu knew by that answer, she don’t want to go, but he do. He wants to spend some time with her.
    “Okay fine,” the king gave up, “alright I won’t force you guys. You all are dismissed.”
    They all bowed and left. Yuchun was in his spot not satisfied at his dad’s decision.
    “Dad… what are you doing?” Yuchun asked very unsatisfied.
    “What am I doing? Asking them to leave since they don’t want to go?”
    “And you are giving up like that?” Yuchun asked, can’t believe what happen to the dad he use to know.
    “Who said so?” the king smiled, always ready for plan B.
    “Honey what are you planning to do?” Queen Kim speaks for the rest of the queens and herself.
    “You’ll see…,” the king looked over at Yuchun and smiled. Yuchun smiled back, in for whatever his dad is gonna do next. The queens sat there clueless, but maybe not as much as the couples.