Unusual Day

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “It’s late in the year already so why are you here?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Oh…my parent wanted to move here and they seem to not be able to wait for another month so here I am,” he explained with a smile.
    “I see…”
    “Is there something wrong with this table?” Han-Jun asked, he saw too many eyes eyeing his table.
    “Just ignore them…then you’ll be fine,” Jae-Hwa suggested as he just nodded.

********************************    

    Two weeks had passed and soon it will be the end of school for summer time break. In a short period of time, Han-Jun had became close friend with the girls.   
    “Hey…is it just me or do you guys see that Jae-Hwa is getting bigger by each day,” Han-Jun observed Jae-Hwa carefully.
    “Yah…,” she smacked him in the arm.
    “No offense but I do see so too,” Cho-Hee reached her neck out and check out her sisters. Jae-Hwa covered her stomach with her school bag, “Gosh…I’m just eating a bit too much these days.”
    “Are you?” Sun-Hee questioned, didn’t see her eat much lately.
    “Duh?” Jae-Hwa tried to passed her lying.
    “Anyways…this had been on my mind a long time and it’s really bothering me and I need to ask you guys it or I’ll explode before school end.”
    “What is it?” Hei-Ryung asked, they all looked interested.
    “Well I don’t know if I should say this but then…”
    “Just say it,” Cho-Hee interrupted him.
    “Well…you see those people over there the one everyone call prince,” Han-Jun lowly point over to the one table, “Do you guys happen to have any relationship with them?”
    “Why did they do something to you?” Cho-Hee asked, getting burned up already.
    “No…but then they looked like they really hate me,” Han-Jun stated.
    Jae-Hwa laughed and her sisters looked at her.
    “Don’t worry about those people, they are just nothing,” she smiled.
    “Just leave them alone. They can’t so anything to you,” Hei-Ryung advised.
     Han-Jun wanted to questioned the girls further but he knows that it’s none of his business so he just stop.
    “Is there anything bothering you?” Sun-Hee asked, seeing him looking unsatisfied.
    “Um…,” Han-Jun double think whether he should tell them or not.
    “Come on, we are your friends we are suppose to help you out,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Will you guys help me though?” Han-Jun looked doubtful.
    “Not guarantee,” Cho-Hee answered before all her sisters got any chance to.
    “Depending on what it is,” Hei-Ryung calmly stated.
    Han-Jun thought for a minute then open his mouth, “Well…you see I-I had have a crush on someone.”
    “Awh…so…,” Jae-Hwa was into his confession as the other girls listen closely to see who it was.
    “But then I’m not sure how to get it started with her and seems like she had someone by her side already,” Han-Jun sadly said.
    “Who is it?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Um…Hye-Ri.”
    “Boy you got the wrong girl,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Out of all the girls here your eyes just have to land on her,” Cho-Hee sarcastically said.
    “That will be quite hard,” Sun-Hee said looking over to where Han-Jun big crush was at.
    “I think so too and yes she does seem occupied,” Hei-Ryung said eyeing over.
    Cho-Hee looked over, “can’t help you,” she said looking at how Hye-Ri holds onto Yunho’s arm.
    “Well maybe we can…,” Jae-Hwa suggested.
    “How?” she suddenly gave Han-Jun the hope.
    “Well…we can’t but then probably Cho-Hee can,” Jae-Hwa looked at Cho-Hee.
    “But she just said that she can’t,” Han-Jun seemed to lost all hopes again.
    “She can’t…but if she tries then she can and she’s the only hope and only person that can help you.”
    “No I’m not and I have nothing to do with this don’t drag me in. Sorry Han-Jun but you like the wrong girl,” Cho-Hee said, she is not willing to deal with them whatsoever.
    “Come on Cho-Hee don’t put your personal problems in front of helping your friend,” Jae-Hwa complained, wanting to help Han-Jun because she knows how it feels to have a one-sided love.
    “I’m not,” Cho-Hee eyed her big mouth sister.  
    “Okay then what other problems to do you have against it then?” Jae-Hwa questioned, pretty sure she hit the right answer.
    “Wait…hold on…,” Han-Jun was confused the whole time, “…why is it only her that can help me?”
    “I don’t know why either,” Cho-Hee was on Han-Jun’s side.
    “Well…thanks for you guys trying to help me out…it’s okay if you don’t she seems taken already. I don’t want to take her away from another,” Han-Jun said, all out of hope.
    “Um…Han-Jun, she is not taken. She is still available forever and I think it will be a great idea for you to go and take her away from whoever she is trying to…”
    “There are still others way out,” Hei-Ryung cut in and eyed her sister for talking too much.
    “Don’t worry there are still others ways to win her heart if you truly like her,” Sun-Hee smiled at him.
    “I see…thanks guys. You all had been great friends to me,” Han-Jun sadly looked over to where his big time crush was at, in another person’s arm.
    “See Cho-Hee you could have help him,” Jae-Hwa sounded a bit annoyed.
    “It’s fine Jae-Hwa but, I was wondering why only Cho-Hee or how can you guys…”
    “Long story,” Hei-Ryung said, it was her turn to eyed the other table.
    “Are you guys hiding something from me?” Han-Jun questioned, “well I don’t expect you guys to tell me everything but every time when it comes to that table over there, you all seems strange.”  
    “There’s just a lot of things going on, we don’t mean to hide it from you but then we just do have the right time to tell you,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Sorry guys if I’m being such a but-head to you guys,” Han-Jun apologizes.
    “Fine I’ll help,” Cho-Hee speaks up.
    “Why?” Jae-Hwa questioned at the same time Han-Jun said, “It’s fine.”
    “You deserves a chance with her, so if I can at least help you I’ll try,” Cho-Hee speaks like she doesn’t even know what she’s talking about.  
    “Thanks…but how?”
    “Well not now. Let me think about it first. I’m not sure yet. But then what do you want me to do?”
    “Well…I at least want to tell her how I feel but then most of the time she is always with another,” Han-Jun stated.
    “I can at least try to get her away from him then you can come talk to her then,” Cho-Hee suggested.
    “That’ll be fine as long as I have a time to confess to her,” Han-Jun seems a bit more hopeful now.

    (After school) “Did you guys tell Changmin or Junsu that you guys are coming over for today?” Hei-Ryung asked her sisters that wanted to spend the night over.
    “No he doesn’t seem to care,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “I haven’t. I’ll call him later,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Where’s Cho-Hee?” Jae-Hwa questioned.
    “She said she had to ask, the librarian a question about a book she had been wanting to read,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “It takes her ten minutes to,” Sun-Hee looked at her cell phone.
    “I’m not sure she’s said it’ll be quick,” Hei-Ryung sounded worried.
    “I’ll go check, wait here,” Jae-Hwa dashed off before her sister could say anything.
    
    “What are you guys still doing here?” Yuchun asked his brothers.
    “They are waiting for theirs wife,” Yunho answered.
    “Probably still with that new kid,” Yuchun said.
    “Yah…watch you mouth,” Junsu said, a bit worried about Sun-Hee.
    “Why don’t you guys just call them or go search in there,” Yuchun suggested.
    “They don’t want to,” Jaejoong answered the question.
    “Okay fine…I’m tired I’ll head off first,” Yuchun waved and left.

    Cho-Hee was coming out of the library and heading out toward the school entrance. She was tired and exhausted these few days. Things just seems to bug her. As she was approaching the entrance not so close but not so far, someone came behind her and pulled her somewhere else.
    “What do you want?” Cho-Hee coldly asked the group of girls that stared at her with anger.
    “For you to vanish away,” one of the girls said.
    “What have I ever done to you?”
    “What? Are you kidding me? What have you done to my Prince Yunho? Have you seen how horrible he looks like after that little divorce you and him had?”
    “And what does that have to do with me?”
    “Nothing but just angry at the thought that why did he change so much just after a short period of time and when I think that it’s because of you I want to strangle you to death.”
    “Do it then, Shi-Min?” Cho-Hee challenged her, why in the world would they bother her with someone that was in the past?
    “Don’t challenge me or you’ll see hell,” Shi-Min tighten her fist.
    “Fine, I’ll let you get one free hit then you better watch out cause that so call pretty face of your will be on the ground crying for your mommy,” Cho-Hee smile evilly at the girls.
    “How dare you?”
    “Shi-Min walked forward and tried to slap Cho-Hee. Cho-Hee dodged and Shi-Min last her balance and almost fell flat on her face.
    “I don’t see why you even came up to me when you’re that weak,” Cho-Hee crossed her arm in front of the girls. Shi-Min’s friend walked over to her side.
    “Huh…Yunho,” Ru-Nin (one of Shi-Min’s closer friend) face was all shocked when she saw Yunho walking toward them.
    Cho-Hee turned to look and a second later she was jammed against the wall.
    “Maybe you’re not so smart after all,” you can hear the cockiness of Shi-Min’s voice.
    Cho-Hee cheek was in contact with the cold wall, “Is this all you got?”
    Shi-Min bit her lip, “Hold her for me,” she ordered her troop and they did as she said.
     Cho-Hee let them hold her as she just stared at Shi-Min straight in the eye.
    
    Jae-Hwa rushed to the library and found no one. The sign ‘closed’ was up. She returned but had a heavy heart.
    “Why didn’t I bump into her then? There aren’t that many ways around this school…”
    Her thoughts was interrupt by a group of girls.
    “I have no time to play Hyun-Ae,” Jae-Hwa had butterflies in the stomach, not feeling so well these day or at the moment.
    “Well…,” she proudly stated, “I have plenty of time to deal with you.”
    Jae-Hwa ignored them and try to walked the other way. The rest of Hyun-Ae crew block all possible ways.
    Jae-Hwa had a sudden headache and start to wobble. She did had some minor headache in the weeks before but not such as a major one as now.
    “Don’t pretend, we won’t go easy on you,” Soona said.
    “Look at her trying to act all innocent,” Jumi said.
    “Hurry up girls we have no time to waste,” Hyun-Ae said.
    “Let me take the honor then,” Soona said and walked coolly front of Jae-Hwa and slap her hard down to the ground. Jae-Hwa use her hand to support her sitting on the ground. Her cheek burns and her eyes were only seeing bright yellow circles.
    “I won’t let you go that easy,” Soona said as she bent down and grabbed Jae-Hwa’s arm slap her a few more times.
    “I think that should be enough,” Hye-Ri said.
    “No not yet, I few more times to teach her so next time she won’t act all innocent in front of us anymore,” Yuni said.    
    “My honor to continue,” Soona said.    
    “Harder,” Hyun-Ae stood on the side and watch. Another three hits and they left Jae-Hwa laid down on the ground with her tears flowing nonstop, how stop there was no prince on a shining armor arriving?

    “What is taking them so long?” Sun-Hee questioned.
    “Let’s go find them,” Hei-Ryung lead.
    It wasn’t the right time to head in. Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung were now face to face with Hyun-Ae and her crew.
    Hei-Ryung could already tell something was going on by the look on their faces.
    “You two seem worried? Anything wrong?” Hyun-Ae raised and eyebrow.
    “Did you…” Sun-Hee started her sentence but was cut off.
    “We had fun,” Soona smirked and the other girls chuckled along.
    “Why don’t you go find them,” Sun-Hee said to Hei-Ryung while Hei-Ryung stared at them, slowly observing them.
    “No…you go first,” Hei-Ryung knows the girls will fully take advantage of Sun-Hee if she leave.
    “Hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee hissed.
    “Okay you two can stop, no one’s going no where,” Hyun-Ae said.
    Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung both looked over at the girls.
    Hyun-Ae was fast enough and pushed Sun-Hee to her friends and she was left with Hei-Ryung.
    “Let’s see how strong you are,” Hyun-Ae slapped Hei-Ryung hard down to the ground.
    Everything happened so fast that Hei-Ryung nor Sun-Hee had time adjust.

    “I’m gonna go find Sun-Hee I’ll be back,” Junsu dash off. Changmin didn’t say anything but followed behind. Yunho and Jaejoong leaned against the car with theirs arms crossed, not knowing why they’re not leaving home.
    
    Shi-Min and her group team up against Cho-Hee. It wasn’t long until they all really pushed and pulled Cho-Hee down hard to the ground. They had no mercy for her. They left her unconscious to the floor with blood flowing at the corner of her lips. Most girls had been wanting to teach Cho-Hee that lesson. Probably Hyun-Ae would be so happy to see her in that state or perhaps Hyun-Ae will added more to her pain.

    Changmin followed Junsu half way and left him for his own journey. Changmin slowly looked from corner to corner for his wife. For once his heart beats constantly, worried about the person he least thought of. He kept on walking even though he knew no where to find her, but his heart tells him to walk forward. As he slowly take his step forward, peeking from side to side he found a girl lying on the ground. It look exactly like his wife, he knew it even though she was on the ground covering up her face. He rushed over and picked her up. It was the right girl, his heart almost dropped by the blood stain on her lips. Her cheeks was crimson red. Her eyes was still opened, still breathing, still waiting.
    “Jae-Hwa, are you okay?” he asked, somewhat cold but in a caring tone.
    “I’m…I’m okay,” she managed to say, still strong enough not to faint yet, though her head still spins.
    “Hold on,” he whispered and lifted her up bridal styles rushing her to the car.
    
    Junsu continue his search; he knows something is wrong. He speed up his pace running back and forth not sure where else to find his love one.
    
    “Hyun-Ae have fun with her, we’ll deal with this one,” Yuni said as the four of them pulled Sun-Hee away.
    “You and me,” Hyun-Ae started, “we cannot live in the same world.”
    “I have nothing to do with you, why are you still after me?” Hei-Ryung getting why they are still after her. Before she knew why, but now why in the world are they bothering her?
     “I just have my grudges against you,” Hyun-Ae said with her attitude.
    Hei-Ryung wasn’t sure what to say. Hyun-Ae just seems to have her hating problems. She was thinking of what to do when Hyun-Ae land a hand on her. She fell down to the ground and her vision blurred, all of a sudden.
    “Get up, thought you were stronger than that,” Hyun-Ae grinned widely.
    
    The other four girls pulled Sun-Hee away and teach her a couple lessons. And few hit from here and there.
    “Let me teach her a lesson for stealing Junsu away from me,” Yuni said and slapped her hard.
    “What are you girls doing?” a voice was heard. They immediately ran away not caring how Sun-Hee was like.     The person rushed over and picked up Sun-Hee and nearly had a heart attack, how can this happen to her?
    “Sun-Hee…Sun-Hee are you okay?” Junsu gently touch her cheek, trying to ease the pain.
    “I’m fine, don’t worry about me,” she smiled.
    “Stupid how are you still say that you’re okay?” Junsu brought her to his chest and embraced her.
    Why can’t her ever protect her right? He tenderly picked her up and carried her away.

    Changmin rushed to the parking lot. Yunho and Jaejoong stared at Changmin rushing Jae-Hwa into the car. They didn’t even had a chance to ask any question but the answer to theirs question was pretty straightforward by the scene.
    “That means…,” Yunho dashed off in the school. Jaejoong could sense the connection and head odd after.
    Junsu brought Sun-Hee in another car and drove off.
    
    Yunho rushed back in the school. Even though he knew he had no connection whatsoever with her he still ran, apart of him told him to run to find her. He ran breathlessly and at last found a lifeless girl lying on the empty hallway. Running as fast as he can he reached there in no time. He picked her up just to see blood and lightly red marks on her face.     
    “Cho-Hee…Cho-Hee,” Yunho called, gently shaking her to see if she’s still conscious. Following by nothing, he at once lift her up took her away to a safe place.
    
    Jaejoong was walking casually back into the school ground. Slowly looking from side to side, something caught his eyes as he speed up over to the thing that caught his attention. When he arrived over he found, the girl he that he last wanted to her in that condition.
    He lifts her up and met eyes with her. She was still conscious, Hyun-Ae didn’t torture her till she was blackout but she was hit pretty bad. Hyun-Ae was lucky Hei-Ryung had a sudden attack of dizziness.
    “Hei-Ryung…,” he tenderly rubbed onto her cheek where all the red marks were at.
    “I’m…fine you can go,” she said, only thought of how now they are not connected anymore.
    He pressed his index finger to her lips, “just rest.”
    She looked at him and closed her eyes, not wanting to fight back. She rest her vision, she could feel him lifting her up and carried her away. He put her inside the car and drove off. She reopened her eyes and speak lowly, “where are you taking me.”
    “The palace…”
    “I don’t…”
    “Just rest…it’ll be fine,” he slowly laid her head onto his shoulder as she close her eyes resting.

    Changmin was quick. They arrived at the palace and the doctor was there immediately.
    “Changmin please leave,” Jae-Hwa didn’t want Changmin in the room when the doctor examined her.
    He didn’t want to fight back, “please take care,” he bowed to the doctor and left outside waiting. After a short examination, the doctor set down his stethoscope and had a smile on his face.
    “Any major wound?” Jae-Hwa wasn’t sure why the doctor was smiling, is it because she was fine.
    “No not at all,” the doctor continue to widen his smile.
    “Then is there anything else that’s wrong with me?” Jae-Hwa was curious.
    “Yes…a major one,” Jae-Hwa looked at him confused.
    “Congratulation Princess Jae-Hwa, you are one and a half month pregnant.”