A Confusing Start

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    The morning sun shine through the windows of their rooms waking up each one of them.
    “Cho-Hee. Jae-Hwa. Wake up and get ready for school,’ Sun-Hee tired to wake up her two sleepy sisters.
    “Okay. Okay,” the both removed their blanket and get themselves ready. 
    
    Hei-Ryung got up from her bed and look over to the other side, finding a very peaceful figure lying down on the bed.
    “Still not up yet,” she talked too herself. Should she go wake him up? She didn’t want to bother him but school hour is near.
    “Oh…well…better than late to school,” she opened the door to her future husband’s room and enter to his side. She slowly walk over to his bed. She could tell he’s deep asleep. She lightly tap him, not wanting to annoy him. He was facing away from her. It didn’t work. He didn’t even react. She tapped again, this time with a bit more force. He moved but nothing.
    “Jaejoong,” she called his name for the first time.
    “Hmp…”
    “Time to get up.”
    “Hmp…”
    “Hurry before you’re late to school.” No answer. She didn’t know waking up a prince would be that hard. Or is she just not trying hard enough?
    “Jaejoong.” She move his arm trying to get his attention.
    He turned his body to face her but his eyes was still close.
    “Jaejoong.” She tapped him again. He suddenly grab her hand and pull her down to the bed with her facing him.
    “What is it?” He asked with his eyes closed.
    “Um…it’s…time to…get up,” she stuttered, never was this close to him.
    “Get up for what?”
    “School.”
    “Oh…” She was a bit uncomfortable with the sudden action. She started to move away but earning a pull-closer from her future husband.
    “Jaejoong it’s getting late.” But he didn’t seem to care. She feels so awkward that she just suddenly pull away finally awaking the sleepy figure.
    “Oh…why are you here?” he asked, not remembering that suddenly action earlier. Or was he pretending?
    “Um…you should get up…time for school,” she dashed out of the room.
    He gave a confused look mix with a slight smile.

    “What’s taking them so long?” Yuchun asked Junsu, Yunho, and Changmin as they wait outside by the cars for the others. Yunho and Changmin just lean against the car crossing their arms, waiting. Junsu stood next to them hands in his pocket.
    “There they are,” Yuchun announced, when seeing the three girls with a servant leading their way to the princes.
    “You girls been ordered to go to school with the princes from now on,” the servant announced when arriving over at the prince.
    “Great!” Yuchun smiled, “What about Jaejoong?”
    “They will be leaving separately from now on,” the servant answered.
    “Okay let’s go then,” Junsu said. Yunho and Changmin entered first. Followed by Junsu, then Yuchun.
    “Aren’t you girls coming?” Yuchun peek his head back out and asked when none of the girls entered.    
    No answer from them. Then Sun-Hee went in followed by Jae-Hwa then Cho-Hee. Since there too many of them Jae-Hwa avoid her staring problem toward Changmin. Junsu as well. Cho-Hee was still angry at what happen yesterday, what Yunho had done. Yunho was just annoyed by her presence. Sun-Hee mind her own business not wanting to let anything ruin her good mood. Yuchun was staring at his brothers and the girls, smiling. Maybe for good. Maybe for bad.
    After Hei-Ryung and Tae-Sun ready themselves, they head to school. When the others arrived first girls from school rushed over to the car and scream. As Yuchun opened the door and gave a deadly smirk, most girls squeal and almost died. Followed by Junsu, Yunho then Changmin. Those three didn’t really care or have any reaction to the fan girls. They were so use to it. They just walk off coolly as Yuchun still smiled and greeted the girls with his blow kiss and smiles. Sun-Hee then walked out of the car followed by her sisters, earning a dead silence from the crowd. Which made the other three princes turned back and watch what had happened.
    Yuchun looked at the three girls and smiled then turned to the fan girls and saw dead, annoyed faces.
    “What’s wrong?” Yuchun asked the crowd.
    “Why are they in your car?” a girl speak.
    “Oh…,” he walked over and put his arm around Sun-Hee, which made her jump a bit and so did Junsu from watching where he is.
    “They are living with us now,” Yuchun smiled and found Cho-Hee next to Sun-Hee giving him glares. So he automatically let Sun-Hee go.
    “Let’s go,” Cho-Hee announced, having enough of the unimportant stuffs. She head off first followed by her two sisters.
    Another car pulled up and Jaejoong came out earning others loud squeals. The fan girls was too busy dying from Yuchun’s smirk that they forgot Jaejoong wasn’t with them. Right after Jaejoong got out Hei-Ryung came out looking lost and shocked from what ahead of her. Jaejoong took his action, grabbed her hand, and dragged her away. Guessed the news about them was not out yet because the fan girls seem to gave the most ugly face ever when Jaejoong grab Hei-Ryung’s hand. Yuchun smiles to the fan girls and followed them. Yuchun got the Junsu, Yunho, and Changmin and they went in together leaving the girls dumb.
    (Lunchtime) “Yah do you know today is the most horrible day I ever had?” Cho-Hee complained when they all got their food and sat down.
    “Don’t even mention it,” Jae-Hwa added.
    “What’s wrong?” Sun-Hee asked and they looked at her with disbelief.
    “Are you kidding me?” Jae-Hwa make her shocked face, while Cho-Hee stared at Sun-Hee in disbelief.
    “What?” Hei-Ryung didn’t know too cause she didn’t really pay attention around her in classes.
    “Didn’t you hear about what they said about you?” Cho-Hee looked at Hei-Ryung.
    “What?” Hei-Ryung didn’t pay attention in class.
    “Um…didn’t you hear about all those criticizing about you and Jaejoong?” Jae-Hwa made her what face.
    Hei-Ryung shook her head innocently.
    “Good that you didn’t hear it,” Cho-Hee said.    
    “I prefer her to hear it rather than you,” Sun-Hee said, knowing that if Hei-Ryung hear it it won’t be a big deal as if Cho-Hee hear it.
    “Okay guys let’s just eat don’t let those thing bother you,” Hei-Ryung tried to make her sisters not care about those nonsense talking.
    “Oh my gosh,” Jae-Hwa stop eating and looked up.
    “What?” Sun-Hee asked.    
    “I can’t stand these annoying looks anymore,” girls around he room was looking at them.
    Cho-Hee looked. She ignore them knowing what can they do to them. Hei-Ryung just didn’t care.
    “Let’s go then,” Sun-Hee suggested. The girls grabbed their bags and left.
    
    The princes sat at a table not that far from the girls.
    “I suggested you go get your wife over here,” Yuchun can see all the eyes eyeing the girls. The others totally ignore him.
    “Okay if problem happened then don’t say I didn’t warned you.”
    When the girls stood up Yuchun informed his brother again.

    The girls was walking outside when a group of girl walked up to them.
    “What do you want?” Cho-Hee asked, knowing they are the most annoying people on earth.
    “One thing…,” the head of the girl group said, “Leave the prince alone.”
     “I’m sorry about that but I'm afraid that they are ours already,” Cho-Hee said, even though she opposed this but she might as well tell it to Hyun-Ae's face, “incase you didn’t know your lovely prince Jaejoong will be marrying my sister, Hei-Ryung, already.”
    “What?” the group of girls asked in shocked.
    “Yeah that’s right now go claim your other princes somewhere else,” Jae-Hwa added in.
    “Huh…do you expect me to believe that?” the girls’ leader said.
    “No just wait and see,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Fine I’ll see then.”
     “Fine better watch closely Hyun-Ae, Yuni Hye-Ri, Jumi, and Soona.”
    “What can you do?” Hyun-Ae said as she walked by Cho-Hee and purposely bump into her.
    Cho-Hee pulled her back, “Do you think you only know how to hurt others?” Cho-Hee push Hyun-Ae away almost making her trip on her heels.
    “You did not just do that to me?” Hyun-Ae asked in anger.
    “I did. What are you gonna do?”
    “Cho-Hee let’s go,” Hei-Ryung pulled Cho-Hee’s hand and they walked the other way but Yuni quickly pulled her arm back.
    “I’m not letting you off that easy,” Hyun-Ae jacked Cho-Hee from Hei-Ryung so quickly for any of them to react.
    Hyun-Ae quickly slapped Cho-Hee’s cheek.
    “Yah…” Jae-Hwa caught Cho-Hee and pushed Hyun-Ae.
    “Are you okay?” Jae-Hwa asked as Hei-Ryung and Sun-Hee walked over in to look.
    “I’m fine.”
    Jumi grabbed onto Hei-Ryung cause she was closer to them. She planned on to hit her due to Jae-Hwa pushing Hyun-Ae.
    “Let her go right now,” came a voice. They all looked and found Jaejoong followed by his brothers about five feet away. Jaejoong walked over, gently grabbed Hei-Ryung’s hand and pull her away from Jumi, “Stay away from her.” He took her away.
    Cho-Hee used that time when they were still dumbstruck to pushed Jumi and Hyun-Ae down together since they were close by each others.
    “Cho-Hee,” Sun-Hee called and pulled her back.
    “Let me warned you guys do not ever mess with us again,” Cho-Hee released her anger and walked away with her sisters.
    “Um…Jaejoong you can let me go now,” Hei-Ryung slightly tried to pulled her hand away from Jaejoongs’ Jaejoong let go of her hand. She just started to walk away, the way they came from. Jaejoong quickly pulled her back. Hei-Ryung shyly looked away, feeling too much touch from him.
    “You have to stay with me from now on.”
    “Why?” she simply asked.
    “Girls won’t let you go easily,” Jaejoong said, knowing that her days ahead will not be a smoothly as it will be from now on.
    “I’ll be fine. They won’t do much,” she said with doubt in her voice.
    Jaejoong slightly grab her elbow and pulled her toward him, making her faced him and said in his loud tone voice, “You have to stay be my side okay.”
    She blink a couple times at lost for words, “Um…why?” she mange to said.
    “Why?……because ,” Jaejoong paused and looked at her, making her curious than ever.
    “Because…,” he bended down to meet eyes with her, then he slightly kisses her right cheek. He then pulled away and gave a quick smirk, which Hei-Ryung was too shock to see.  She froze. He move to her right ear and whisper, “Just because…,” he smiled again and locked hands with hers and dragged her to class. She was still dumbfounded when Jaejoong secretly smiled to himself.
    (After school) They all arrived back to the palace with their cars that they came from. The princes left the girls to take their usual classes. They have to take classes that tells them about their country and business. Because they are the princes, so it will be very handy later in their life.
    The girls wasn’t request to do anything so they were in Sun-Hee, Cho-Hee, and Jae-Hwa’s place.
    “I have a bad feeling about living here,” Cho-Hee speak when they all sat down.
    “Why?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “I just have this feeling inside.”
    “Like?” Jae-Hwa wanted to know.
    “Not sure.”
    Sun-Hee turned to Hei-Ryung, “How’s living over at the Kim’s Palace?”
    “Okay,” Hei-Ryung answer, when the flashback of the scene during lunch replay in her mind. And she slightly turn pink.
    “Anything interesting?” Jae-Hwa noticed her rosy cheeks.
    “Um…nothing,” she tried to put the scene out of her head.
    “Something fishy and it’s giving me more weird feeling,” Cho-Hee said.
    The girls continue to talked until it was nighttime.
    When the prince was done with their lessons, it was late already.
    
    (Dinnertime) Everyone was at the table. The servants finished serving the foods and left first.
    “Cho-Hee you were pretty good during lunchtime,” Yuchun complimented her, “Do you take karate classes?”
    “Yeh to protect myself from people like you.”
    “Woah…I ask nicely.” Cho-Hee ignore him.
    “Yah Hei-Ryung where did Jaejoong take you after he saved you?”
    Hei-Rung blushed again at the scene and earn a secret smiled from Jaejoong whose watching.
    “None of your business it’s between them,” Cho-Hee answer, giving Hei-Ryung some relief.
    “Oh…okay.”
    “Hey I want to go to the Jung’s Palace so I’ll be back,” Cho-Hee announced and left. Everyone was shocked at the suddenly announcement. The girls didn’t know who or why she’s leaving. The guy was just shocked at why’s she’s going there, especially Yunho.
    “Excuse me,” Yunho got up and followed, thought she’s getting revenge.
    “What’s wrong?” Jae-Hwa asked after Yunho left cause she was a bit accompany as usual,
    Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung shrugged their shoulders not knowing either.
    “Hm…something fishy…,” Yuchun guessed.
    “Weird,” Junsu thought.
    “Something going on between them?” Jaejoong thought.
    Changmin focused on his food thinking what would he do after dinner.
    
    Jaejoong got up and went to grabbed Hei-Ryung’s hand.
    “Oh…” Yuchun mouth form and “oh”.
    “We should leave too,” Sun-Hee tapped Jae-Hwa shoulder. And they left.
    Junsu watch them until they disappeared.
    “Junsu something wrong with you huh…?” Yuchun can sense something wrong with him.
    “No…,” he left.
    “Excuse me,” Changmin left.
    “Only me,” he also left.
    
    “Huh…why does this palace have to be so big?” Cho-Hee said walking around the same place.
    “Where are you going?” asked a voice.
    Cho-Hee was scared by the sudden voice and yelped. He turned around and found looking coolly Yunho.
    Yunho stared at her liked she was stupid. Cho-Hee eyed him then leave, not wanting to talked to such annoying person.
    Yunho walked behind her and grabbed her elbow, “Where are you going?”
    She pulled her elbow away, “None of your business.”
    “Maybe I can help you?”
    “Really?” she smiled, “Don’t need someone like you to help.”
    “I’ll take you,” Yunho was curious to what she had to do over at the Jung’s Palace. He dragged her over as she tried to pulled away. But she was no match for him.
    When they reached at the door entering the palace Cho-Hee was finally able to pulled her hand away.    
    “I don’t want to go anymore,” she returned back they way they came from. He pulled her back by grabbing her right elbow.
    “You wanted to come here,” he said.
    “But you’re here so I’m leaving.”
    He ignore her and dragged her inside, “I told you I don’t want to come in anymore,” she pulled her hand away.
    “What don’t you understand?” she asked, angrily. He never understand a girl like her.
    “Everything.”
    “Okay then be dumb like that,” she walked away. He didn’t want to grab her back anymore. He knows that a stubborn girl like her would never listen. He shouldn’t waist his time playing with her. After she left the door out of the palace, Yunho then turn toward the palace and saw a figure standing there.
    “Yunho what was that?”
    “Mom…it’s cold you should get inside?” Yunho went over and hold his mom’s hand to help her inside.
    “Now answer me,” his mom asked.
    “Nothing mom…just an annoying person,” Yunho said, not wanting to talked about her.
    His mom stared at him, “Yunho when did you become so easily annoyed?”
    “When I saw her,” he answered. His mom looked at him again.
    “Excuse me mom. I’m tire I want to sleep,” Yunho kissed his mom on the cheek and left. Leaving his mom thinking. Cho-Hee founded her way back.

    Hei-Ryung doesn’t know why but she felt like she is being dragged a lot by Jaejoong. She noticed a very different side from him since yesterday. They got to their rooms and he took her to hers first. He sat her onto her bed, holding her shoulders with both of his arm and kissed her forehead, “Good night,” he whisper then left back to his room, hands in his pocket, smiling to himself again. She was found lost again.