The Devil In Her

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    The princes arrived back at home, but they were only greeted with a meeting in the meeting room.
    “Jaejoong…,” Hei-Ryung mumbled as she saw him walking from the door. She must be imagining again and looked away. She can’t let it get her again. She already did it once, she will not do it twice.
    Jaejoong saw how pale Hei-Ryung looked like and it breaks his heart he walked up to her and pulled her into a hug as everyone stared. Queen Kim smiled from afar, happy that his son was now safe, her worry should be decrease now.
    “Where’s Yuchun?” Queen Park asked, how come his son is missing. Jaejoong slowly pulled away from Hei-Ryung.
    “He was caught,” Junsu answered and bowed, “sorry we couldn’t help him.”
    Queen Park breathing sudden stopped for a second as she fell to the side and her servant next to her caught her supporting her.
    “Where’s Cho-Hee?” Yunho asked, realizing Cho-Hee wasn’t there and the worries on her sisters face.
    “She’s disappear,” the king answered with a tone of disappointment.
    “What?” Yunho asked.
    The king signal for In-Su to explained, “I was guarding Princess Hei-Ryung in the Kim’s Palace and I heard a sound like someone screamed and I rushed over but there was nothing then the other guards appear.”
    Yunho clenched his fist tight, who ever hurt her will be dead for sure.
    “They must be at the same place,” Junsu suggested, “if it was Jessica then she for sure with Yuchun, but if not then she may be in danger. But for sure there’s no one else that would dare break in the palace beside her.”
    “It’s late…let’s rest today. We’ll pick up tomorrow…,” the king rubbed his temples and left the room knowing if they were in Jessica’s hand then they should be safe cause he knows for sure they’re not the one that she wants. She will for sure use them as the bait.
    Everyone unwillingly went to their places. Everyone has a heavy heart either worried for Cho-Hee, Yuchun, or both.
    
    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung were now in their room with In-Su still guarding outside. Now he realized it would be harder to get Hei-Ryung since Jaejoong is back. He has to make sure everyone still keeps their trust on him.
    Jaejoong stared at Hei-Ryung loving as he caressed her cheek with his hand. He could see tears dripping down from her eyes.
    “Am I dreaming?” she asked.
    He shook his head. She smiled, but the remaining tears still escaped.
    “Did you not take good care of yourself?” he softly asked, wiping away her tears. She didn’t answered.
    “You’re so pale…”
    “Did she treat you right?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “Silly why are you worrying about me, I’m fine,” he smiled.
    “I was scared. When I saw only Youngwoong returned that day I just didn’t know what to feel,” Hei-Ryung confessed.    
    Jaejoong smiled, “as long as you still care for me I’ll be fine. Don’t cry anymore. Let’s rest.”
    She shook her head, was afraid that he might disappear when she wakes up.
    “I promise you I won’t go anywhere. I’ll stay by your side,” he pulled her over to the bed and tucked her in.
    “Promise,” she asked like a child.
    He leaned down and peck her lips, “Promise. Good night.”
    She slowly closed her eyes and dream off. Finally she was able to sleep peacefully.

    “Are you okay?” Jae-Hwa caressed her husband cheek.
    “I wouldn’t be here then,” he answered. She smiled and hugged him tightly.
    “How’s Ayumi?” Changmin asked. Jae-Hwa immediately pulled away earning a what look from Changmin.
    “What about me?” she asked.
    “And how’s my lovely wife?” 
    “Jae-Hwa smiled, “She’s fine…just miss you. You should see her before you leave again.”
    “I will. Let’s rest. We have a lot of thinking to do tomorrow,” Changmin said and they rest for the night.

************************************************

    Yuchun slowly opened his eyes as he saw someone lying next to him. He opened his eyes widely and realized it was Cho-Hee. He quickly sat up and try to wake her up. 
    “Cho-Hee…Cho-Hee…,” he scooped her up and patted her cheeks trying to bring her to life. Yuchun tried it a couple of times and she finally moved her head and opened her eyes.
    “Yah…are you okay?” Yuchun asked.
    Cho-Hee immediately got away from him and felt a wave of dizziness hit her head. She closed her eyes for a second then opened it again to looked at the place around her, “Where’s this?”
    “I’m guessing Jessica’s cell,” Yuchun answered, “how did you get here?”
    Then it hit her, she remembered what happened yesterday, “In-Su, Hei-Ryung’s bodyguard, he works for Jessica. I overheard him and someone else talking about capturing Hei-Ryung and they saw me and…and I end up here.”
    Yuchun sighed, “she should be fine now. Since Jaejoong’s back.”
    Cho-Hee looked at him confusedly.
    “Yesterday they were all able to get out but I got kind of stuck here as you see,” Yuchun rubbed the back of his head.
    “Your arm,” Cho-Hee said, seeing the dried blood from yesterday.
    “It should be fine by now,” he peeked at his wounded arm.
    “But…they don’t know that In-Su is a spy,” Cho-Hee worried.
    “No wonder why all of a sudden the alarm came on. He must have warm Jessica so she must have found out about our plan,” Yuchun thought out loud.
    “He’s not going to hurt anyone else, is he?” Cho-Hee knew the one he’s after isn’t her but her sister.
    “They all should be fine…but if they figure it out then they should be able to handle it,” Yuchun feared that it might be a bit hard for them to figure out because Jessica always have her way around things.

    The king and everyone else was in the room, chit-chatting for hours now. There were different plans being thrown out but none had satisfy all or the majority of them. Seems like coming up with a solution is harder than it is, beside trading Jaejoong again. 
    “Okay here’s the final plan…as of now let’s just live normally as if nothing had happen. You guys will head back to train and prepare for the invasion. As we are ready to strike we’ll head straight over and attack destroying each one if we have to. Main goal is to capture Jessica…I’m sure if we have his daughter in our hand Hyun-Su will give up right away,” the king confidently pointed out his plan, “get ready to head back…it might be dangerous to leave the camp now. And here they’re well-trained enough guards.”

    The princes had no choices but to followed the order and head back to the military camp. As the couple wish each other luck and bid farewell the second time their heart was unsteady. Not ready to leave theirs other half into deep trouble again. 

    Days of training went by as the boys were training without Yuchun. After the long day of running, climbing over fences, push-up, and running through the puddle of mud the trainees along with the princes were up with a gun fight. They each were given a fake gun with a plastic bullet going the same speed as a real one. Everyone were all dressed up for protection in case any accident may happen. They all head to the gun area where there were various walls and barrel  to hide and shoot.
    “Ready and start,” the general blow his whistle as the first group started their round. The five remaining out of the twenty will be the winner. The five princes along with the top trainees were first. They were all enemies and could team up with anyone, whoever they wish as long as they remain safe, meaning without the bullet hitting them.
    The game went on for an hour and only ten remain, but they were as cautious as they can. The four princes were still in the game. As they move carefully from one place to another, seem like the others already had a plan in mind. In one go, they all came out from their hiding place and pointed their gun at each other. Four versus six. In one swift move, Yunho and Jaejoong had already knocked down two. And there were only four on four. Everyone stared all tense up, seeing who will take the first move. The four princes let the other side started first as they quickly dodged just right in time and shot their last bullet right at each of their component.
    “Great game…we’ll pick up from here tomorrow,” the general and everyone applauded as soon as other four landed on the ground, “everyone may rest for today.”
    Everyone other one left and took their rest but the four prince remain and practice their shooting skills and afterward played a round of two on two. Junsu and Yunho versus Jaejoong and Changmin.
    
    “Enough for today,” the general told the boys, noticing they had been out for the hold evening. It was already close to dark. They all came out as the voice was heard. They all bowed in respect.
    “You all did great today gone on and take a rest…there is still a lot to do tomorrow.”
    They all bowed once again and before they even had a chance to lift up their head a loud blast was heard. They all quickly dive down as a wave of fire swept across the further building.
    “What happen?” the general yelled as everyone was running and panicking already.
    “Let’s go,” Jaejoong said.
    “It’s not safe yet…,” the general blocked the princes’ way.
    “But…they’re all in danger,” Jaejoong said, furiously.
    The four princes’ disobey the command and rushed over to the blasted building. Everything was gone…fire was burning and trainees laid down whimpering in pain.
    “Get the doctor now,” Junsu yelled as the four rushed over and helped the wounded out of the burning places. Everyone was teaming together caring for the wounded and injured. Died or not all were being rescued.
    “Hurry and kill the fire,” Yunho yelled as the fire started to spread. Everyone was running, working, breathing heavily, scare to death but they know that that’s what they do, risk their life to save their beloved ones.
    “Announce this to the king right now,” the general ordered one of the running soldiers.
    “Yes sir,” and he immediately took off.

    Yuchun and Cho-Hee had been locked up for days now and not to mention they were hand in the cell. A rope around their wrist and nothing to support themselves. Their wrist were bleed from the tightness of the rope. They have not drink nor eaten for days now.
    “Seems like you guys are enjoying it in there,” Jessica said. Though Cho-Hee was really weak, she didn’t lost herself yet, she was still wide awake waiting to see how heartless the girl in front of her is.
    “Then seems like you’re enjoying it out there,” Yuchun sarcastically stated.
    “Of course I am…when I am receiving the double fun in one day or you can say triple,” Yuchun and Cho-Hee quickly looked up knowing she had done something.
    “Princess the bomb was dropped,” a guards rushed in and announced earning a smirked from her. Cho-Hee wanted to get down and wipe that ugly smirk off her face and cut her into pieces.
    “What did you do?” Yuchun yelled.
    “Just bomb the military camp,” Jessica said and quickly continue before the two could say anything, “and don’t worry it just a little one to warn them but next time let me tell you…all those soldiers of your will be lying dead including you two.”
    “Dare you to,” Cho-Hee said, “I’m sure with that attitude of yours Jaejoong will hate you more and wish for you to rot in hell.”
    “Jaejoong does not hate me!” Jessica screamed like a crazy person.
    “If you dare to hurt one of them then for sure you’ll be dead meat,” Yuchun threatened.
    “I’m so scare. What can you do when you lock up like that? You can barely help yourself just worry about you. And now I’m off to my next plan see you guys in a bit,” she took off with two pairs of eyes wanting to burn her and feed her to the sharks.
    
    “Oh my what happen…?” Queen Kim slowly lost herself.
    “Send for help over there,” the king ordered, “and do not let this problem spread. Warned the girls it might be dangerous and make sure they’re plenty of guards watching over them. Call all police station and make sure everywhere else is safe. Report everything back to me.”
    
    “Princess…Princess I heard the military camp got bombed…,” In-Su rushed into Youngwoong’s room.
    “What?” Hei-Ryung sounded horrified.
    “The king ordered for you guys now,” he pretended to be out of breath.
    “Let’s go…watch Youngwoong for me,” Hei-Ryung commanded the others guards in the rooms along with the servants.
    In-Su grabbed Hei-Ryung out, “the king order to meet out in the entrance. Hei-Ryung stared outside as everyone was moving running everywhere, how can such thing happen so sudden?
    In-Su smirked as she unconsciously did not pay a bit of close attention to him. By now they were far from everyone and already close to the entrance at a section where barely anyone could see them. In one quick move he knocked Hei-Ryung out, picked her up, and headed out of the palace while everything was still in chaos.
    
    The other three heard the loud commotion outside as they head out.
    “What’s going on here?” Eun-Mi asked as the other two stared at the sudden change in atmosphere.
    “The military camp got bomb and the king ordered for you guys to moved into the main palace,” of one the guard explained.
    “Ayumi…,” Jae-Hwa astonishing whispered and rushed away.
    “Hei-Ryung…,” Sun-Hee was afraid something might have happened and dashed toward the Kim’s Palace.
    “Sun-Hee…,” Eun-Mi yelled and followed.
    “Where’s Hei-Ryung?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “In-Su said that the king ordered for you guys so they left…,” one of the servant responded.
    “Stay here and watched after Youngwoong…I’ll find Hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee told Eun-Mi and left. She rushed out and saw some of the officers in the palace and rushed over, “I’m sorry sir but where’s your majesty?”
    “He already left to the military camp.”
    “Did he ordered for us to meet him?”
    “No, not to meet him but for the guards to protect you guys,” the officers seemed to be in a rushed. Sun-Hee quickly bowed and ran again. Where can she be at now? Why did In-Su said that the king wanted to meet them…could he possibly wanted to harm Hei-Ryung?

    Yuchun and Cho-Hee stared at each other restlessly. They heard the door clicked again, not wanting to see her face.
    “I have a present for you guys,” Jessica said. Yuchun and Cho-Hee stared at her with hatred from the eyes.
    “Don’t hate me too much…there’s still more thing you guys need to see,” she said and she signal for the surprise.
    They knew it was going to be something that they will be totally disappointed at and it was…they saw In-Su carrying Hei-Ryung. She lied unconsciously in In-Su’s strong arms as he carried her in the same cell as them and locked them up.
    “How dare you lay your fifty hand on my sister?” Cho-Hee used all her energy and yelled. Yuchun as speechless he couldn’t believe what was happening. She could bombed a place killing hundred or thousand of people. She could do anything heartlessly killed, hurt, torture…
    “She’ll joined you guys for now and tell me who should joined you guys next?” Jessica asked and eyed Yuchun, “Should it be your precious Eun-Mi”
    “If you dare to touch a piece of her hair the out of you,” he gritted his teeth trying to calm down his anger.
    “No need to be angry…I’m just starting to have fun…,” with a small chuckled she left.    

     Back at the military camp, the fire was now finally out but around the palace laid dead bodies and the sound of pain.
    “Guys…I have been thinking about this for days now,” Changmin tried to get his brother’s attention as they huddled around to care for the hurt, “I was thinking that it’s weird how we got out of Jessica’s place so easy and why all of a sudden the alarm came on when we were about to get out safely. Also about Cho-Hee, the palace is always securely watch. How did the kidnapper get her so easily? Even if they get in easily getting out was not…
     All of them were in deep thought.
    “Are you applying that there’s a spy in the palace or here?” Junsu concluded and Changmin nodded his head.
    “It must be in the palace since Cho-Hee disappear so secretively…,” Yunho said getting so angry at the thought.    Jaejoong dropped everything as he rushed home. This chaos…there must be a reason.