Sweet Sour Honeymoon Night

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

     Hei-Ryung was feeling very unease at the thought of no lock, no one, no bed too, except for one bed in the master room, no nothing but just him and her. She opened each door, revealing some much-decorated room but no bed. The last door she opened, there was a bed, so she guessed the clothing should be there. She walked in and looked for the closet. When she found the door to the closet and open it, there were tons of clothing in there as if some lived there.
    She looked through for the correct type of clothes that suit her liking.
    “There are so many,” she looked through the side for the girls. It was late so she thought it would be appropriate to wear the pajama. She randomly picks one finding the rest of the items she needs and went to take a shower. She in for a nice warm, hot shower and totally forgot that there was no locks.
    Jaejoong was in the living and walked over to the glass window looking outside, what can they possibly do at such place?” He walked over to the kitchen. He started digging for the stuffs he needs.
    “What would be good for dinner?” he asked himself as he stared at the kitchen.

    Sun-Hee was examining rooms to rooms, knowing that there were no beds but only one in the master room.     It didn’t take her long to find the closet, but what took long was what to wear. There were plenty of clothes in there. None of them seems like something she would want to wear. She found a chair and took her seat.
     “Huh…what to do? Why so many?” she stared at the clothes forgetting about her husband. Junsu was waiting in the living for Sun-Hee. Minutes passed but he heard nothing from her so he decided to check on her.
    He knocked on the door first, but no one answered so he opened it and went in.
    “Is she in the restroom then?” but he hears no water coming.
    He saw the closet door open and walked in.
    “Sun-Hee are you okay?” he asked, seeing her stared off into space.
    “Oh…I-I was just…,” she didn’t know what to say. She was caught off guard.
    “Is there something wrong?” he looked at her but she was still in her same outfit.
    “Well…there’s too much I don’t know where to start,” she said, looking away shyly. Of course, she’s a girl but not the type that are obsessed with her clothes.
    He looked at her, very attractive of her. The most simplest thing she don’t know what to do.
    “I see…how about I pick it for you then?” he offered.
    “Um…,” she wasn’t sure about the offered.
    “Let me see what will fit for my beautiful wife to wear,” he examined her making her feel a bit uncomfortable. But before she feels too unease, he turned to the clothes and turn on his searching mode.
    Sun-Hee watched him as he tried to find an outfit for her.
    
    Cho-Hee stood at the window staring out to the views, frozen along with the trees.
    “Yah…,” Yunho called thought how stupid can she be? She was too focus on her own thoughts, she complete shut out everything around her. Not until she felt something touching her back. She turned around and bumped into her husband chest.
    “Aish…what are you doing? How can you be so…urgh…,” she rubbed her forehead.
    “How many times do I have to call you?”
    “Until you’re dead,” she answered, tired of his presence.
    “Until I’m dead…,” he looked into her eyes with anger, “who wants to died first?”
    “Never mind…speaking to a person like you is worthless,” Cho-Hee said, looking away, looking as brave as she can knowing that she made him angry.
    He grabbed onto her arm right above her elbow and jammed it hard.
    “Awh…that hurts,” she winced in pain.
    “Does it?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.
    “Yah…I don’t want to play with you,” she said.
    “Do I look like I’m playing with you?” he asked, looking very serious.
    She was furious, so bothered by him. When will it end? She roughly tried to push him away, but moving her arm just made her flinch in pain more.
    “Don’t even try. I told you not to start your nonsense.”
    “What nonsense? You’re just stupid and childish that just can’t take anything, the most simplest thing.”
    He moved his right hand holding her arm up to squeeze her cheeks together.
    “Ah…what are you doing?” He bends down, to her eye level.
    “Tell me who will you listen to now?” he asked.
    “Nooh heww,” she speaks with opening as he still squeezes it together.
    “What I didn’t hear?” he asked, thinking she will change her answer.
    On the count to three, she hit his head hard with her and she dashed out the door right when he let go of her.
    He rubbed his forehead then followed where she ran off too. He stood at the door looking at her dashing into the forest.   

    “It’s getting late. Are you hungry?” he asked his wife sitting on the couch like a little lost child.
    She nodded.
    He looked around not sure what to do then back at her, “there’s no one here to cook so I’m not that great too. So you’ll have to help.”
    “It’s okay I can just cook,” she said, didn’t want to bother her.
    “No it’s fine. I’ll help not sure, if you can really. Or maybe you might…,” he assumed she might do something to the food.
    “Okay…I get it,” she just knew what he was gonna say next, something that will hurt her again. So she should just stop it before it hurts.
    “I can help you then,” she said. He walked to the kitchen first then she followed behind. She wanted to cook with her husband one day, like how it happens in drama, but sadly in her life maybe it’ll never happened the way she dream of it.
    “What do you want to eat?” she braved up herself and asked.
    “Anything is fine at this moment. As long as there’s something in my stomach,” he plainly stated.    
    She walked over to the refrigerator and check to see what is there.
    “I know what we can cook,” a smiled appeared on her frowning lip.
    Changmin looked at her, “guess I can believe her once.”
    He ended up following her lead through out the time they cook. While cooking and looking at how he chop wash, and stir, she forgot about all the things he said to her, but just the feeling of watching a beginner. She had fun. Why can’t it be like that? He had a hard time doing some of thing she asked him to do but he was willing to tried and overcome it.
    
    “Is there anything wrong?” Hei-Ryung asked, searching everywhere for him but at last found him in the kitchen.
    He turned and looks at the owner of the voice, “I was thinking what should be for dinner.”
    “Um…if you don’t mind I can just cook you can go back and sit in the living room or wash up,” she thought he wouldn’t know how to cook.
    “I can help. Or we can cook together. Now let’s hurry up before it’s late. It might be a great night to enjoy the environment outside today,” he started searching for the items that they need. She went in and help him out even though she wasn’t sure where or how to start. They ended up helping and guiding each other through the cooking time, she was surprised at how well he could cook.
    “There you go,” he looked at the table of foods.
    “Looks delicious,” she smiled at him while he returned her smile.
    “Let’s eat then,” he suggested as he take off his apron. She followed and sits across from him.
    They ate in silence, first time they eat alone together. It was weird for either one of them to bring up any topic. Beside they don’t really know what each others like anyways.
    “I’ll clean up you can go wash up,” Hei-Ryung offered.
    “We both can clean up then I can go,” he said, didn’t want her to do it all herself.
    She has nothing to deny if he wanted to help then she just has to let him right?
    After they clean up, he left to take his shower. She was sitting in the kitchen, bored.
    “What should I do?” she questioned, looking around like a crazy person.
    Just when she had a plan in mind, she immediately got up and got started.

    “How about this?” Junsu handed his clueless wife an outfit.
    “Um…”
    “It suits you well,” he said. She grabbed it from him and took it to the bathroom. He then continues for his.  
    Sun-Hee looked at the dress he pick, why didn’t she just pick something it would be better than wearing a dress. She quickly change when she remember about what he told her, no locks. After she was done and went out, he was done as well.
    “Gorgeous,” he said and walk over to her. He was in black suit.
    He pulled out his hand for her to grab. He smiled warmly at her. Shyly, she grabbed onto his hand as he lead them out the door into a car and left.
    Sun-Hee was curios the whole ride to where they were going. But then looking out the window distract her thought at times.
    “Okay we’re here,” Junsu announced their destination. She looked outside. They were right in front of the Eiffel Tower. Sun-Hee eyes were wide open. Couldn’t believe where she’s at.
    While she was still lost in her thoughts, Junsu rushed to the other side and opened the door and reach out for her. She took his hand again as the car left.
    “Let’s eat dinner here tonight,” he smiled at her shock expression and dragged her like a little girl toward the Eiffel Tower.
    “You won’t mind if we walk right?” Junsu stopped and asked, wanting to spend some times with her. She didn’t answer. He believes she’ll be fine with his decision. He tightens his gripped on her hand and walking inside the golden tower. It was nighttime so it was beautifully lighten.
    “Let’s walk together,” he turned to face her. She was excited. It was something she never done before.  

    Yunho walked back inside and make himself comfortable on the couch.
    “Who cares about her? No one told her to go out there. She can die out there. None of it is my fault.”
    He now uncomfortably breathes on the couch, wondering anxiously over his annoying wife.
    He sighed and sighed, ran to grab a jacket, and dashed out the door.

    “Sorry I’ll leave first I’ll leave the cleaning to you. Thank you,” Changmin stood up and left. She had a great time earlier even though he said that she took it as wife’s job, trying her best to look at the positive side.
    She was tidying up, a bit exhausted afterward. She didn’t know where to go. So she head upstairs to wash herself. On her way there, she found her husband sleeping over at a lay back sofa next to the opened window. She walked over and slowly approached him didn’t know whether he is asleep or not. When his face was visible, she could see his eyes were close but not sure whether he’s asleep or not. She did not want to distract him at all as she had promise. She back away and went to wash herself up first.  
    
    “This look good enough,” Hei-Ryung looked at the piece of art she made.
    She stared over to the kitchen door, “where can he be at,” she especially made it for him. She head up stair with her art piece, thinking he should be finish with his business by now. She slowly walks up scanning for him ash she reach the second floor. She found him staring off by the window. Where or how should she approach him? She looks down trying to think of a way that seems reasonable.
    “Hey,” he called spying her before she could complete her thought. She looked up and found him walking toward her already.
    “Um…ummm…,” she tried to say something out.
    “Here I prepare some fruit dessert for you,” he hand it over to him when he stood right in front of her.
    “For me?” he asked with no expression.
    How should she out it so he won’t be thinking about his own reasons? Hmmm……
    “I was just bored so I made dessert,” she said.
    “So not for me?”
    “Um…,” she didn’t want to say that it was specifically for him cause it won’t be sounding like it’s her.
    “If it’s not for me then I don’t want it,” he coldly said, looking away.
    “Um…it’s for you,” she looks down on her dessert trying to avoid making contact with any part of him.
    He looked at her, “Excuse me I didn’t hear that.”
    “I made it for you…,” she shyly said. He quickly smirks and walked next to her to her left.
    “I see my wife wants to impress me with her own skills huh?”
    She felt hurt. She made it for him cause she was bored and she felt like she should. Nothing like trying to impress him. How could her have said that?
    “Just kidding say that it’s especially, specifically for me again,” he asked for a quick favor.
    “For you,” her voice was low. He put his right arm around her shoulder causing her to stop her motion.
    “Let’s eat together then,” he walked both of them over and out to the balcony. She set the bowl of food down to the lowly raise table and stood there, head still hung low, not sure what to do.
    “Aren’t you going to feed me?” he asked. She immediately looked up, didn’t remember saying anything like that.
    “Why do you keep on giving me those look?” he asked, always see her shocked and expressionless face.
    “I…um…,” why do she always lost at finding words to say when she’s with him?
    He walked over and pushed her down to the chair, “Sit here and feed your desert to me or I won’t eat it.”
    He walked over and took his seat staring at her, ready for her to feed him. She blinks a couple times to make sure he was in front of her then pick up the spoon.
    She slowly raised the spoon to his mouth.
    “Why are you so scare?” he can see her shaking. He reaches over and grabbed her hand holding the spoon, “How can I eat it if you shake that much?” he slowly holds move her hand over toward his mouth.
    “Here let me get you a piece then,” he took the spoon out of her hand and scoop a piece and raised it to her.
    She watch him, surprisingly, is he really himself to feed her.
    “Open our mouth,” she blink a couple of times. Right when she was gonna open he u-turn to spoon and put it in his mouth.
    “If you don’t want to eat it then never mind. I won’t force you to,” he said, whiling chewing on his food.
    She looked back down; can she just go to sleep now? Why did she even create some mess for her?
    “Taste good, feel very fresh along with the cool breeze,” he was thinking should he added in ‘and you’.
    “Sorry I’ll take my leave first,” she stood up, feeling awkward, not knowing what to say when she’s next to him.
    “Don’t go,” he quickly reaches for her wrist pulling her aback, “it’s a beautiful night today. Let’s watch the stars together.” He got up and pulled her into his embrace, embracing her from the back as he rests his chin on her shoulder.
    “Isn’t the sky lovely tonight?” he asked. She nodded, agreeing with him as she looked up finding bright star shining together closely.
    “The are lots of stars shining brightly together,” he stated.
    “Is there ever a day where the stars will part and shine dimly alone?” he thought as he stated about the stars.
    “Yes but how long can they shine brightly together?” she questioned herself as she heard him stating what he sees.
    

    After the amazingly beautiful dinner they had in the Eiffel Tower, they head to the top floor and looked out to the city as everywhere was magnificently lit up. She was closer to the window as he stood behind her didn’t want to freak her out by any of his weird action.
    “Is it pretty?” he asked.
    “Yes, don’t you think so?”
    “No, not as much as you,” she looked down blushing at his compliment.
    “Don’t hide your beautiful face,” he walked next to her and lifts up her chin.
    “Let’s go walk around the city,” she suggested trying to run away at the moment.
    “If you suggest,” he lend her a hand and she proudly took it. He led her out of the tower as they start walking down the street.
    “Is it safe for you?” she asked, knowing that he isn’t any random people like her.
    “Why not?” he asked, too happy that he’ll get to enjoy the night holding her hand.
    “Because you are not any random person,” she said.
    “Oh…I’ll be safe as long as you are with me. So will you stay with me?” he lifts up both of their hands that were locked together and tighten it.
    She looked down not sure what to answer. No matter what she’ll have to stay with him, right?
    “I guess,” she gave him an answer.   
    “Please give me a much more confident and happier answer?” he asked.
    “Sure I’ll stay with you,” she blushed before she even finished her line. He lightly pecks her cheek, smiling adorably before pulling them away.
    “Why did you stop?” she asked, they suddenly stop at a place where they were a lot of people and beautiful street light.
    He quickly took off his suit jacket and put it on her, “You must be cold.”
    “I’m fine, you’ll get cold then.”
    “I’ll be fine as long as you’re fine and other people don’t get to stare at my gorgeous wife,” he said, realizing what outfit he gave to her. She looked down.
    “Come on let’s go there are plenty of places we’ve haven’t been to,” Junsu said and lead his girl.
    “What should we do tomorrow?” Junsu asked as they walked. She was quiet not sure where to go either.
    “Chocolate store,” she suggest wanting some chocolate at the moment.
    “The chocolate store,” he repeated it, “follow me.” He quickly dragged her over to a store. He quickly searched for the stuffs he wants, as she follows behind. After the sat down at a bench near a pond. She looked at him as he took out the stuff he bought. There were all kinds of chocolate, some roasted meat on a stick and to go food such as some quick grabbing French food on the open store on the street.
    “Here…,” he handed her a stick full of meat.
    “I’m still quite full,” she said, the dinner earlier wasn’t gone yet.
    “It tastes very good though,” he whined, really wants her to try some. She grabbed it from him and tries it. He watch for her reaction.
    “Great,” she smiled as he eats his.
    “Your chocolate,” he said as he open the Kit-Kat bar he bought. She looked wanting some chocolate as well.
    “Let’s eat it together,” he put one end to his mouth and turns to her to bite the other end. She shyly looked at him with the bar of chocolate in his mouth. Maybe it was too sweet for a couple to be doing that. She doesn’t feel like she should do it. He leaned in for her. She didn’t want him to feel bad too so, she leaned in and bit the other end. Junsu grabbed the middle part after they took their side. He ate that part and gave the rest to her.
    They continue their walked as they slow eat the rest of the food on the way.
    “Hey let’s go over there,” Sun-Hee was all excited.
    “Where?” he asked, she already dashed over. He ran over.
    “You want to play?” Junsu asked her when he caught up as she looked around at the games that were set up.
    “Where should we go?” he asked.
    “Over here,” she pulled him. And he just let her be. Smiling was all over him.
    She pulled him up to the balloon game. They had to hit the balloon with the dart.
    “Want to challenge me?” Junsu asked.
    “Do you want to challenge me too?” she asked, excited at the moment.
    “Fine, what does the winner get?” Junsu asked. Sun-Hee thinks for a second.
    “Well if you win what do you want?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “A kiss from you,” he said.
    “I-I um…,” she was stuttering.
    “Just kidding,” he said.
    “Fine…,” she said, knowing she won’t lose, “if I win you take me to one of the best chocolate store tomorrow.”
    “Deal,” he said.
    They each were handed ten darts.
    “The most win,” Junsu said as Sun-Hee looked carefully at the balloon.
    The game was started when the music was play and stopped when the music stopped.
    After the music was stopped the look at each other, not sure who won. They looked over to the screen to find out the winner.
    “It was a tie,” the owner said.
    “Play again,” Junsu suggested. They played for another three round and it was still a tie.
    “Okay we’ll never beat each other so let’s just stop it’s getting late I’ll take you to the chocolate store tomorrow.”
    The owner brought out a gift for them both and hand it to each of them, “first time the couple got perfect score straight in a row so here is a special gift for you two.” They quickly thank the French owner, as they didn’t clearly understand what he meant.
    “What did you get?” Junsu nosily asked, curious.
    Sun-Hee opened the box as Junsu opened his as well, as it reveal a necklace saying “Lovers Forever”
     They look at each other, weren’t expecting to see such phrase.
    “Looks pretty doesn’t it?” Junsu asked, liking the present.  
    “Yeah…” she nodded as many thought were running through her mind at the phrase.
    Soon they arrived back home and changed into their pajama ready for their rest. Junsu was standing over at the window observing out to the scenery.
    “Junsu…,” Sun-Hee walked over after coming out from the bathroom. He turned to her.
    “I have something to say,” she said when she reached to him. He smiled and wondered.
    “Well what is it?” he smiled sweetly at her.
    “Thanks for today and…,” she look down, “and I’ll keep my deal.”
    She was quite mumbling so he didn’t really hear the last couple of words. She quickly tip toe, kissed his cheek and looked back down.
    “It was a tie so it was a deal so I just…just,” she stuttered.
    He smiled and was stunned but mange to speak, “Thanks I’ll keep mine too.”
    “Good night,” she still looked down as she walks to bed. Junsu looked at her childish expression and smiled to himself, touching his cheek where his wife had planted kiss.

    “Where can this annoying girl be at? Why did I even come out?” Yunho looked almost everywhere as he can for her, but she was just nowhere in sight. It was just getting colder and colder as time pass. He wanted to return but at this point, there was no returning. He kept his feet moving. He knew the outcomes will not be nice, but what can he do?
    Cho-Hee was sitting down by a very tall tree. She was scare, it was dark and scary. At the thought of out of the forest just want to make her die. What can possibly come to her at this moment? What will appear in front of her if she opens her eyes? She sat there for hours already, hugging her knee with her forehead making contact with her arms. Her eyes were close not wiling to open no matter what sounds she heard. She was getting cold. There was no jacket on her. The moment she dashed out the door, she just thought of escaping her horrible husband.
    Hours later, there was a tap on her shoulder. She frozen in place, what could it be? She had no clue what feel it was. The wind blew harder as she stays frozen after the tap.
    “Yah…,” she heard after the moment of silence. She didn’t want to know or care who it was. Maybe it just her imagination. She’s thinking too much, about what would approach her.
    “Don’t you hear you me?” the tone got serious and annoyed. She knew who it was but is it just her imagination?
    “Yah Cho-Hee are you dead?” the frustrated voice came out.   
    Can it be him? It knows her name. She braves herself up and looked up. Tear were all over her face, dead scare.
    “Yun…Yunho,” she was in shocked mode, he came. She jumped up and hugged him tight, wrapping her arms around his neck, it took extra effort cause he was taller than her.
    “Yah…do you know how…,” he tried to pushed her off; he could feel the coldness around his neck traveling throughout his body.  
    She buried her face into his chest, feeling safe, safer than the last couple hours she been alone with the nature.
    “Yah let go,” he pulled her off, revealing a face he never seen of her before. She looked down still frighten.
    A sound of a old wooden door was heard. Cho-Hee rushed back to Yunho and hugged his waist tight as she could.
    He couldn’t do anything but slowly raised his arm to hug her back. He himself was a cold even with the jacket on. So she must be dead frozen then. He pulled her away and she easily let go of him. He took off his jacket and put it over her.
    “Let’s head back,” he said, knowing it will be extremely cold if they stay there for the night. It was pitch dark only the light from the flashlight. Cho-Hee was holding onto his arm tight.
    “If you’re that scare then why did you run out?” he questioned as he lead. She doesn’t know. She just didn’t want to hear his voice at that moment any more. But now is a completely new story, it’s spooky.
    “Is that how you act when you need help from someone? And do you not hate me anymore. Why are so close to me now? Awh…I know you fell for me huh?” he stop after a while he heard nothing from her. He should stop his nonsense she’s not gonna care at that moment. All that is in her mind is just the darkness and whatever that scares of before he reaches her.
    It took them another couple hours to reach back at the house. She was scare, not willing to let go of his at this point.
    “Yah you can let go of me now,” he looked at her still wrapped her arms around his and head on his shoulder.
    “I want to sleep. I’m dead cold and tired now,” he complained cause he is.
    She slowly let go of him as he dashed to the bedroom and ran under the blanket and fell asleep right away.
    She walked over to the couch, didn’t want to follow after him. She slowly closes her eyes at the thought of a warm room.

    Jae-Hwa arrived back from the warm shower that made her forget all about her worries. She saw her husband and remembers that he was there earlier before she even went to sleep.
    She walked over and was not sure whether to wake him up or just give him a blanket. Firstly, she just didn’t want to talk to him or willing to hear what he’ll say to her if he wakes up. She walked to the bedroom and found a thin blanket to cover him up. She walked over and thinks over and over before putting the blanket on him. She didn’t want to hesitate anymore; after all, she is just doing her job as a wife. She slowly bends down covering him with the blanket. He moved, she stops and wait for him to stop before continuing.
    After he stop turning, his eyes were wide open. She immediately dropped the blanket onto him and back away.
    “Sorry,” she even apologizes before he said anything or even looked at her.
    “What were you doing?” he coldly asked, before he even double think of what she’s doing.
    “Sorry I-I-I was just p-putting the blanket o-over y-you,” she was scare of him.
    “Who ask you to?”
    “Sorry I-I-I won’t do it again,” she looked down.
    “Whatever,” he removed the blanket, sitting up.
    “I-I’ll sleep on the couch in the living room. You could sleep on the bed,” she offered didn’t want him to suffered anyway because of her. She waited, thinking maybe he would say for them both or she could sleep on the bed since he’s the man. Minutes passed, he was still silence with his elbow resting on his knee, clasping his hand together.
    “I’ll go to bed first. See you tomorrow,” she slowly took her step, her heart still waits even her action isn’t.
    When she reached the stairs, her heart still waits. The room, filled with silence. He slowly stood from his chair and walk into the bedroom. Droplet of water filled her eyes as she slowly walked down the stair to the couch. She laid herself down, making herself comfortable as tears slowly escape her eyes. He heart still waits for a voice to call. As she wait, her eyes slowly close with the tears staying be her side as she drift to sleep.