Losing Some

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Everyone was prepare, well dressed and filled with useful weapons. Though the place was dangerous they’d prepared and watched out carefully.
    “Follow what we had plan,” Junsu instructed. They were now surrounding the desert of where Jaejoong and Kyung was hidden. There weren’t many of them. Only ten per group and the rest will be in use later if the planned wasn’t success.
    “Let’s separate here, be careful in the dark,” they wished each other luck and left into the two separate planned group.  
    Junsu and his group along with Yunho slowly entered from the front. Junsu signal his group to take control as they secretively walked up and covered the guards’ face with a rag. It took the guards a second to lost their conscious. They were laid on the ground as they proceed. Yuchun and Changmin followed the same strategy as they proceed the side house on the back.    
    Junsu’s group successfully reached into the main house. Most lights were off so they were assuming the inside must be well alert.

    Jaejoong was still staring outside. He wasn’t sure how long will he be staying at that place, the place where there’s no one familiar. Gazing deeply outside, he noticed how the grasses and bushes on the side keeps on moving.
    “What are they doing here?” he muttered as he caught a good glimpse of someone that peek out. His anxious level rose as he left the window to look for a way out.
    Right when he open the door the two guards already blocked his way.
    “I’m thirsty. I need to drink,” he tried of think of something.
    “We’ll get it for you. Please go back and rest,” the guard politely bowed.
    “It’s okay I’ll get it myself. It’s late now,” he said.
    “But…”
    “Just follow me if you don’t trust me,” he said and left as they follow him. He eyes them from the side and he could tell they were fully prepare, knife, gun, everyone they need to keep him from escaping.
    
    Yuchun and his group already reached their destination.
    “There still many guards up this hour,” Changmin stated.
    “Seems like they won’t be going anywhere so we must put them to sleep then,” Yuchun said as he signal the follower to throw down the steam smoke that’ll put the guards to sleep. They all put on their mask as the little ball was thrown out.
    
    All the guards from the main entrance were already put to sleep.
    “Inside now,” Junsu ordered. It was now dark inside. Jaejoong was in the kitchen drinking. The light was very dim. As he drink he carefully studied the ways out. There were two doors, one guarded by the two that followed him and one was empty but he doubt that it was safe to leave from there. He didn’t want to take to long or the guards will suspect something. The kitchen was helpless so he thought it was better to leave and figure another way. But before he left he saw something twinkling from the empty door that caught his eyes.
    “Yah isn’t that Jaejoong,” Yunho asked, spying something in the distance. As they approached it Junsu saw Jaejoong and quickly they made eye contact. Jaejoong moved his head toward the other door telling them there are people there. Junsu quickly threw him two rags, Jaejoong already knew what to do from there.
    
    “You guys guard out here while Changmin and I head inside,” Yuchun ordered as Changmin and him prepared their gun and head inside. They were already spied right when they entered, it leaves them with no choice but to fight and knocked them unconscious.

    Jaejoong left the room and the two guards follow closely behind. He then prepare for the right time turned back and tightly wrapped the guards’ face with the two rags he received. Right when the two knocked out Junsu and Yunho appeared.
    “Let’s go,” Yunho said, but it was already late. The sound of the alarm came on filling the who place and guards were all over the place.
    “Don’t think I’ll let you out that easily,” Jessica smirked as she was in the room examining all the places, staring into the TV where it captured every single corner of her place.
    “Get Jaejoong back and if possible all of them,” Jessica ordered and sit back and watched the scene going on in each of the screen. Junsu quickly tossed Jaejoong a gun and everyone was fighting.
    “Get outside,” Junsu yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. As soon as he finished, everyone fought their way out. 

    Right when Yuchun and Changmin found Kyung, the alarm came on and everyone was alert.
    “Free him and get out,” Yuchun ordered Changmin as he protected the guards from reaching them. Changmin quickly fought the two at the door and snatched the keys letting Kyung out, “take this,” Changmin handed him a gun. They were ready up against the people that rushed in. Outside it was already in chaos.
    
    “It’s late we should sleep now,” Sun-Hee told her sisters. They were all gathered in the place where Eun-Mi and the other two rest.
    “I don’t think we can sleep yet…,” Cho-Hee said, knowing that they were all worried about the plan that night.
    “My heart is not at rest,” Jae-Hwa admitted. “
    “Get Hei-Ryung, she must be alone and scare all this time,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Let me go get her then…she may need some comfort now,” Cho-Hee said, it was a crazy day. All day they were worried about the princes’ plan and they were together but Hei-Ryung refused to come out. Since they were worried Hei-Ryung must be overwhelmed or crazy by now.
    Cho-Hee was on her way out heading to the Kim’s Palace. The wind was blowing and she kept on hearing something. Instead of walking straight, shrugging it off, she followed the noise. ‘Who could it have been at this hour?’ She walked closer and closer and she saw a tall lean guy standing tall chatting with someone. She curiously peeked in.
    “Princess said to get her as soon as possible,” she heard.
    “I know…it just isn’t the right time yet. Day time or night time they’re too many people in here,” In-Su said.
    “You’re her bodyguard, the one closest to her. Alright whatever you want…just hurry before Princess’s anger rises…it isn’t so good looking now.”
    “Understand,” In-Su said.
    Cho-Hee gasped and tried to escaped as quiet as she can. She can’t believe it Hei-Ryung’s bodyguard is on Jessica’s side, a spy. She had to tell her about it. Cho-Hee was shaking badly as moved back and tripped over the rock behind her. She tried to be low as possible.
    “Someone’s here,” In-Su said and they rushed over. Cho-Hee heard their footsteps as she tried to get up and run way but unluckily her twisted ankle dragged her down.
    “What’s this?” Cho-Hee saw the other person’s face.
    In-Su smirked, “Since you’re so nosy. Let’s take you along.”
    “What are you planning to do?” Cho-Hee nervously asked.
    In-Su smiled and Cho-Hee screamed but the other person knocked her out. She laid unconsciously on the floor.
    “Take her with you,” In-Su insisted.
    Before the other man was able to answer they hear the palace’s guard rushing forward already.
    “She’ll be useful, take her to Princess,” In-Su said. The man scooped her up from the ground and disappear.
    “What going on here? Where did that scream come from?” the guard asked.
    “I was guarding Princess Hei-Ryung but then I heard some noise and rushed over but found nothing,” In-Su told them worriedly.
    “Report this,” one of the guard said and they all ran back. In-Su smirk as he watched the man carried Cho-Hee out safely.   

    “Guys go first,” Jaejoong shouted.
    “Let’s all go together,” Junsu said.
    “We’ll take it here you guys go first,” one of the soldiers said.
    “Be careful then,” Jaejoong said and eyed his two brothers as they fought their way out. As they got outside, guards all over were surrounding them. Junsu sent a message for the third group.

    “You two get out first. I’ll take care of here,” Kyung said.
    “No we all have to go out together,” Yuchun said as Changmin was busy fighting.
    “Changmin take Kyung out first,” Yuchun said as he saw the blood from Kyung’s hand. Changmin grabbed onto Kyung and rushed out as Yuchun fought back the guards. Everyone outside was busy fighting and Changmin dragged Kyung from where they started.

    Soon the car came rushing in, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yunho got in. after the door was shut close they saw Changmin dragging Kyung over. Jaejoong rushed out and help support Kyung over.
    “Where’s Yuchun?” Junsu said.
    “He told us to come first,” Changmin breath heavily.
    He’s there, “Yunho said as Yuchun came rushing, but guards already surrounded him.
    “Go first. Get out,” they could hear Yuchun screamed.
    No one answered. No one wanted to leave him behind. They could see more guards running toward them.
    “Let’s go first and we’ll think of something later,” Changmin said.
    “Hurry it’s better if one of us is caught only,” Junsu said as Jaejoong closed the door and they zoomed off. Yuchun was hit as he slowly watched the car disappeared losing his conscious.

    Cho-Hee and Yuchun were thrown on the ground together in the big jail.
    “How did you guys even let them entered? Where did all your brain go? If In-Su didn’t call probably we’re all dead by now?” Jessica scolded his guards. Half of them were asleep when she received the call from In-Su about the princes arrival.
    “We’re deeply sorry,” they all bowed.
    “But Princess why did you let them off so easily?”
    “If not you all would be dead by now. Even though we weren’t able to get them, I’m sure Jaejoong will not let them stay here for long. In no time, we’ll meet each other again,” Jessica confidently said. She could’ve caught them if she wanted to, but she doubted that if she was going to would she be able to get them all with the amount of guards she had left. Jaejoong, they could’ve have saved Yuchun but they doubted that it will be safe if they all back track.
    Jessica stared at the two lying on the floor, “Since you two are here, you’ll pay for what you did to me in the pass,” she remembered about her days in the palace when she was trying to get closer to Jaejoong, but they purposely got in the way the whole time. Back then, she acted nicely in front of them, but now they’ll see the devil in her and it’ll be soon.