A Beautiful Moment

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “W-what…d-did you say?” Jae-Hwa thought she heard the wrong phrase, “D-did you just said t-that I’m preg…nant?”
    “Yes…this will be good news,” the doctor smiled.
    “No!” Jae-Hwa screamed, “p-please don’t tell them.”
    “This is great new for the palace. May I ask why not?”
    “I-I’ll tell them by myself. I-I want to be the one that tell them,” Jae-Hwa stuttered to let her lies out.
    “Okay as you wish, I’ll give you your medicine to prevent you from vomiting too much and some vitamin pill to help you and the baby inside you,” the doctor dig in his bag and pulled out two bottles of medicine and handle to her.
    “Take a tablet each day after a meal,” he said.
    “Thanks,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Take care,” the doctor bowed and left.
    Jae-Hwa looked at the bottles of medicine an hid the one to prevent her from her morning nausea under her pillow.
    “How is she?” Changmin asked the doctor as he exist the door and met the pacing Changmin.
    “She’s fine. I’ll ask a servant to bring over medicine to apply to her wound,” Changmin bowed and the doctor left.
    He rushed back inside.

    Junsu gently laid Sun-Hee on their bed and asked for al servant to get out after they brought in the medicine.
He tenderly touch her redden cheek and turn her face to face him, “Sorry,” he whispered.
    “It wasn’t you fault,” she mumbled.
    “I’m sorry…I can’t even protect you from this minor problem,” he pulled her in for a hug.
    “Junsu…it’s fine. I’m okay. It’s nothing big,” Sun-Hee said, didn’t understand why he felt so bad.
    “Let me apply the medicine onto you,” Junsu pulled away and get the medicine ready.
    He slowly spread the light cream onto her cheeks where the girls had attack her.
    After the doctor left the room, Yunho wanted all servant out. Cho-Hee might had some light bruises from here to there but overall she was safe nothing internal.
    “Prince Yunho you can go rest we’ll take care of Cho-Hee,” a servant said.
    “It’s fine, I’ll do it. Please leave,” Yunho said. The servant set the tray of medicine on the table, bowed, and left.
    He turned back to Cho-Hee and examine the flawless face that is now cover with red marks and blood. He sighed and started to clean her wound. He did it as softly as he can didn’t want to hurt her more, even though she’s unconscious now to feel any pain. He turned back to the tray and set aside the dirty cotton and ready to apply the medicine.
    When he turned back around, Cho-Hee was blinking her eyes setting her vision.
    “Oh…you’re up,” he said, looking at her carefully seeing her tiny eyes blinking.
    She heard the voice and shift her head to the side and found a unexpected person. She immediately try to get up and fail back down. Her whole body was aching.
    “Don’t get up yet,” he said, with his tone full of worrisome.
    “Why am I here?” Cho-Hee got straight to the point.
    “You’re injured.”
    “Take me home then,” she tried to get up again and fail.
    “Don’t move, you’re not going anywhere until you’re recover,” Yunho made his sentence clear for her to understand.
    She looked at him, hard but then was distracted by his arm, “Are you hurt?” she saw blood staining on his shirt.
    “No, it’s the blood from you.” She was silent for a bit.

    “Prince Jaejoong why don’t you go change first and I’ll take care of Hei-Ryung,” one of the maid suggested.
    “It’s fine you can go first,” Jaejoong excused the servant.
    “Do you know what to do?” Hei-Ryung asked when she saw Jaejoong staring at he tray of medicine and cotton.
    Jaejoong looked at her and cocked and eyebrow, “are you judging me?”
    She childishly nodded her head, trying to prevent her laughter from escaping.
    “So…,” Jaejoong stared at the tray hard, focusing, “what do you do first?”
    Hei-Ryung started chuckling and soon turn in a loud laughter.
    “What’s so funny?” he coldly asked, sounding annoyed.
    “Stop.” She stop laughing and he started chuckling.
    “What?” it was her turned too ask him, what cause the sudden laughter.
    He slowly stopped, “are you going to help or not?”
    “Of course,” he answered, he just never heard her laugh before and it was amazingly cute. She was happy inside that he was living a great life without her.
    “So…what do you do first?” he asked, looking lost at her.
    “So you really don’t know what to do?” Hei-Ryung questioned him back.
    “Hurry and just tell me.”
    She smile, “First you need to take five step back.”
    He looked at her, “do you want to get punish?”
    Before she had a chance to ask what he’s talking about, he was leaning into her already.
    She lightly pushed him away, “okay fine. You can clean the wound first by using the cotton.”
    He back up and grabbed a cotton and turned back to her, “you’re too far away from me.”
    She looked at the space that was parting them apart.
    “Come on scoot closer,” he whined like a little kid.
     She slowly scoot closer. 
    “A bit more.”
    “It’s close already,” she complained. Instead of asking her the third time she slid his arm around her waist and pulled her close. She grasped and lightly jumped, he touched her painful body.
    After adjust her, he just continue his job. Her eyes were fixed on his perfect face and forgot to accompany him throughout the task.
    “Do I look that amazingly handsome to you?” he questioned not taking his eye off what he’s doing.
    She was caught off guard and looked down, interrupting his time applying medicine onto her.
    “I’m not done here, look up. I don’t care if you’re blushing more adding onto your redden cheeks.”
    She looked up and found him smile, amazingly beautiful.
    “There I’m done,” he announced.
    “What? You said…did you lied to me?”
    “No I didn’t. You didn’t pay attention so I continue on following what I thought was next,” he looked at her innocently, trying not to laugh because looks like she didn’t buy his lies.

    Changmin reached back inside their room and found his wife sitting on the bed, lifelessly.
    “Jae-Hwa are you okay?” she looked at the voice she hated the most.
    She stared at him with anger filled in her eyes, the guy that turned her world up-side-down.
    “Go away. I don’t want to see you,” she raised her voice at him.
    “Jae-Hwa…” she softly called, not sure what he’s done wrong to her.
    “GO!” she yelled and throw a pillow over to him.
    He caught it and set it aside taking a seat next to her. She looked away as her tears slowly dripping down her redden cheek. Changmin cupped Jae-Hwa’s face and slowing turned her to face him.
    “If I did anything wrong, I’m sorry,” he reached up to kissed her forehead, making her tears flows down easily.
    She close her eyes, not know what to do, but for sure she does not want him to know of her pregnancy.
    She slowly pushed him away, “please leave.”   
    Instead of leaving he embraced her and kissed her ear then her temple. She tried not to lose to him and shut her eyes close tightly.
    “Please leave,” she whispered again as if she lost her voice.
    He pulled away and gently planted a kissed on her trembling lips.
    “Please let me stay with you,” he pulled away a millimeter and whispered as his hot breath was against her lips.
    After whispering to her, he leaned in and gave her another light kiss. Her eyes was still close, his contact sent chills throughout her body but she was too angry to care. He slowly parted her lip and tilt his head for a better angle to devoured her lips. He slowly laid her down with his lip still lock onto her. As he slowly and gently kiss her, he moved his right hand under her neck and lift it up for a better access. Jae-Hwa’s eyes were build up with tears and as time pass another fell down. After the minute of Changmin tries to soothe her, her pulled away and kissed her forehead wiping her tears away.
    “Sleep tight. I’ll be here,” he whispered to her ear and kissed her temple.  

    “Do you still have energy left?” Junsu asked Sun-Hee after applying the cream on.
    “I’m fine,” she replied.
    “Let’s go play outside then,” Junsu eyes lighten up.
    “Sure,” Sun-Hee didn’t want to ruin his joyfulness.
    Junsu slowly help Sun-Hee up and led her outside.
    “What do you want to do?” Sun-Hee asked as Junsu locked hands with her and dragged her out.
    “Let’s play basketball together,” Junsu said.
    “Really?” Junsu wasn’t sure whether her answer was a yes or a no.
    “So…do you want to play?” he asked.
    “Sure why not?” sounds fun, something energetic to have fun.
    “But…there’s one thing,” Sun-Hee looked at her husband that always seems to make up random stuffs, “let’s make a prize for the winner,”
    “Why?” Sun-Hee wasn’t confident that she was gonna win.
    “Come on only one…,” Junsu whined like a little boy.
    “Fine,” Sun-Hee agreed but was hoping not for something that she can’t do.
    “If I win you owe me a…,” he looked up trying to think.
    “You’ll have to cook me breakfast, lunch and dinner for one day,” Sun-Hee announced her prize.
    “Fine, and if I win you have to,” Junsu signal for Sun-Hee to come closer to him and he whispered into her ears, “You’ll have to say, Junsu I want to kiss those lips of yours.”
    “Uh-uh, no way,” Sun-Hee back out.
    “Nope no backing out you agree to it,” Junsu and smirked to her.
    Soon the game was started and they both really wanted to win. Junsu was slowly tease Sun-Hee through the game. He slowly waited of her to come and get the ball each time but dashed by her and score. But Sun-Hee was pretty good she manage to make a few points after her injured earlier.
    “Okay last chance to score,” Junsu said, they had played for a while now.
    Sun-Hee had to win this she was 3 points behind. If she could score a three pointer then it’ll be a tie.
    Running back and forth they last game was set.
    “Okay I win,” Junsu said as he grabbed the ball and ran over to the grass and lay down. Sun-Hee sadly followed him.
    “So for my prize…whenever you like to,” he smile and close his eyes to rest. He didn’t know she would be such a great player.
    She sat next to him, doubting whether she could even say those words to him. Without double thinking she knew it should be done sooner or later, so she lean in to him and whisper to his ear while he rest closing his eyes.
    “Junsu…I want to kiss those lips of your,” Sun-Hee innocently said but was seducing enough to turn Junsu on. Junsu opened his eyes didn’t expected her to say it that quick. He quickly gently pushed her down to the ground and was topping her.
    “Do you?” he played with her, with a wide grin.
    She looked at him confused, didn’t he tell her to say it? Why questioning her back?
    “I’ll do as you wish,” he leaned in and she close her eyes tight pushing her chin to her neck.
    He smile widely and pulled a bit away, “just kidding.”
    She opened her eyes and he was right there in front of her face. She was shocked and jumped up a bit making her lips touching his. His eyes widen at the incident.

    Yunho left to bring the tray the to servant and when he came back he found, Cho-Hee close to the edge of the bed ready to get off.
    “What are you doing?” he questioned walking over.
    “Leaving,” she answered.
    “You can’t go any where,” he smirk walking over to her. He bend down, eye level with her, and slowing leaning toward her. He placed both of his hands on the bed slowly diving down. As Cho-Hee back down she used her elbow to support her up. Before she fully reached the bottom of the bed she turned her head to the side, avoiding his stare.
    “Are you still gonna leave now?” Yunho asked, she could feel his breath on her jaw line.
    “Move away Yunho, I’m no longer your wife you have no right to be near me,” Cho-Hee stated not that he had any right before.
    “No one made a rule saying that I can’t touch you afterward,” he shot back at her.
    “Just back off, I want to leave.”
    “Go ahead then, I’m not tying you back,” he challenged her.
    She wouldn’t dare to look at him. While she thinks, Yunho leaned in closer and closer and closer to her.
    “You…,” she turned to speaks but was shush by her lips in contact with his cheeks. She was so fast that she didn’t realize he was so close to her and she accidentally kissed his cheek. He was surprised along with her and she quickly pushed him away. He quickly turned away hiding his rosy cheek.
    She was stunned at her action ad froze. He gather up himself and speak.
    “You could’ve just told me you wanted to kiss me,” he smirked.
    “Who would want to?” she blushed lightly and rushed under the blanket.
    “Hide all you want. I’ll be staying right here,” Yunho walked over to the couch.

    “Jaejoong you don’t mind taking me back home right?” Hei-Ryung was somewhat afraid to asked that question.
    “Why?” it turned out cold.
    “I’m worried about my sisters, I need to know where they are at?” Hei-Ryung uses her excuses, well not fully an excuse.
    “They are fine, you have to spend the night here or until you recover. I promise you they are safe,” Jaejoong said and had the urges to walked over to her and kiss her.
    “Just rest for today,” he said lightly kissed her forehead. Something they both missed for those weeks they had been apart.
    “I-I…”
    Jaejoong put his index finger to her lip before she could talk any further, “I’ll punish you if you keep talking.”
    Hei-Ryung didn’t want to believe him, but she had a strange feeling of what he told her about her sisters was true and she laid down resting herself.