Accepted Or Denied

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Changmin smiled and asked, “does that mean you’ll come back with me?”
    Jae-Hwa shook her head and Changmin’s smile immediately turned into a frown.
    “Why?” with that tone of voice Jae-Hwa knew that he was the one and only one.
    “Because I never left you so you don’t need to ask. You just need to take me back.”
    Changmin smiled and picked her up spinning her in circles. Jae-Hwa tightly engulfed his neck with her arms.
    After the joyful moments they shared, he set her down and lightly pecked her lips causing her to blushed.
    “No need to blush my lovely wife,” Changmin whispered.
    “Yah…,” Jae-Hwa lightly punched his arm.
    “Seems like we’ll be stuck here for a while so let’s have our honeymoon all over,” Changmin intertwined their hands together and ran toward the water.    

    Yuchun walked over to Eun-Mi, “so…now you know the truth are you still mad angry with me?”
    “I’m always mad at you,” Eun-Mi said, like it was her usual thing.
    “Really?” Yuchun raised an eyebrow.
    “Duh…where did my smart Yuchun go?”
    Yuchun smirked.
    “What’s up with that face?” Eun-Mi knew he was up to something.
    “ ‘My smart Yuchun’ I’m still yours as always,” Yuchun smiled, when she claimed him.
    “Oops…I guess I said the wrong word,” Eun-Mi let out a small laugh, “you didn’t actually believe that did you?”
    “I believed it and I believe it is the true words from your heart.”
    “Tsk…why are you speaking like you can see my heart?”
    “Cause I can…,” Eun-Mi eyed him, “you’re blushing that’s why?”
    “No I’m not…,” Yuchun stared at her and she touched her cheeks, “No I’m not.”
    “No you’re not. You’re just in denial once it comes to me cause you know you love me too much.”
    “Really? How come I never knew that?”
    “Cause…,” Yuchun grabbed onto her hands, “I hurt you too many times…didn’t I? I shouldn’t argue and disagree with you.”
    “I was never mad.”
    “Really,” Yuchun eyes lit up.
    “You really do buy everything I say.”
    “I’ll buy everything from you and especially your heart…I’ll buy it with my love.”
    “Will you know my heart cost extremely high because it had to be repair so many times.”
    “What ever price I’ll pay.”
    “Alright then only if Yuchun…”
    “If Yuchun,” Yuchun is running out of patience.
    “If Yuchun…,” Eun-Mi pretended to think longer.
    “If only Yuchun kisses Eun-Mi,” Yuchun finished her line.
    Eun-Mi stared at him, what did he just…before she finished her thought Yuchun pulled her in crashing his soft lips on her. Slowly melting her into his touch. Really wanted her to forgive him back.

    “…So I guess I was a bit overreacting and hurt you but I didn’t mean any of it so will you forgive me?” Jaejoong was speaking from the bottom of his heart asking for her forgiveness.
    She could see the longing in his eyes.
    “Should I…you injured my head badly and may have caused a scar there forever.”
    “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to,” he said, “I promise I’ll kiss it everyday until it’s gone.”
    “But still what if I leaves a mark.”
    “Then it’ll be that mark of my love. The mark of Jaejoong’s jealousy toward his wife, meaning she can’t be with anyone else beside…him,” he pointed to himself.
    Hei-Ryung lightly chuckled since when did he turned into a sweet talker.
    “So does that mean yes…I’m forgiven?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.
    Hei-Ryung remained quiet and it was killing him. His curiosity was slowly eating him up.
    “Denied…”
    “WHY?!” Jaejoong pouted that caused Hei-Ryung to burst in laughter then held onto her injured head for laughing too loud.
    “What’s so funny?” he crossed his arm before her.
    “Your expression.”
    “Doesn’t seem like you’re mad anymore…I’ll take that as a yes then,” he leaned in and lightly kissed her wounded forehead, where it was cut opened.
    “Better?” he pulled back and asked.  
    “Never.”
    “I bet it was,” Jaejoong smirked.

    “I didn’t know why you left but I don’t care as long as you returned and since you didn’t leave…are…are you willingly willing to stay by me from now on?” Junsu used all of his left over energy asking the only question he wanted to ask.
    “Why me Junsu? When I had cause so much heartache for you…I left you many times so why me?”
    “Because I knew in there,” he use his strength and lifted his hand up to her chest where her heart is located, “there’s a spot for me. I knew you just weren’t sure of what you felt that’s why you kept on leaving me, but I am positive you’ll returned and lastly my wish was granted.”
    Sun-Hee smiled, “Thanks Junsu….thanks for always loving me…I don’t deserve your love but I will try my best to return it.”
    “You do deserve my love and the only one that deserve my love…the only one I will give my love to. From the very start it was always you,” Junsu managed to smiled a bit after all the cuts he gave to himself.
    Sun-Hee shifted her attention to his top that was cut here and there.
    “Does it hurt?” Sun-Hee lightly touched one of the wound.
    “Doesn’t hurt when it’s for you,” he managed to smiled again.
    “Thanks Junsu…,” Sun-Hee leaned in and kissed his lips and pulled back blushing.
    Junsu’s smile grew wider.
    “Let me help you clean your wound and after let’s clean this mess that you made.”
    “Anything as long as I’m doing it with you.”
    “Are you going to die if I die too then?”    
    “Of course.”
    Sun-Hee turned red and helped him up, “I don’t know what I have done to deserve someone like you.”
    “Then you must love me a lot to repay it,” Junsu smiled.
    “Sit on the bed while I look for the first-aid kit,” Sun-Hee helped him sat down. She was still too shy to show her care for him.
    
    “But will you go with me?” Yunho looked at Cho-Hee searching for an answer.
    “Will I go with you? Why should I, when there’s no point?” Cho-Hee causally said.
    “When there’s no point?” Yunho questioned, “are you sure there’s no point of returning with me?”
    “Duh.”
    “Positive?” Yunho raised an eyebrow and Cho-Hee nodded.
    “So when I go home alone and out clubbing with other girls you won’t mind?”
    “W-why would I mind?”
    “Why are you stuttering?” Yunho teased.
    “C-cause I can.”
    “Really you won’t be jealous if I hold other girls in my arms and kisses them on the lips and bring them home and…”
    “Stop!”
    “Feeling any jealousy now…do you care now…,” Yunho slowly cooed her.
    “NO!”
    “I don’t believe you.”
    “Well don’t then…,” Cho-Hee was burning up inside but she not sure why she’s not willing to admit it.
    “Fine…since you won’t admit it then I can’t wait to go home and meet Ara since I told her I’ll go clubbing with her every night,” Cho-Hee had enough of his this and that.
    She didn’t even touch any other guy and flirt with them. Yunho had gone too far. She threw her fist in the air and aimed at his perfect face.
    Yunho caught her hand and his wide grinned appeared, “told you, you do have a point of returning with me…cause you are surely attracted to me.”
    Cho-Hee bit her lip and ready to punch him with her other free hand.
    “If you punch me with your other hand that means that you really are jealous of what I have said.”
    Cho-He tighten her fist…if she punch him then she’ll surely be satisfy. One punch and losing her pride once won’t hurt. She smirked and quickly added a mark on his face.
    “Serves you right?” she pulled her hand away from him and left.
    “Not so fast,” he pulled her and cupped her face, “it hurts.”    
    “Does it?”
    “Meanie,” Yunho pressed their forehead together.
    Cho-Hee stick her tongue out at him. She smirked.
    “You’re going to regret it,” he said and before she could pulled her forehead away from his he planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa ran freely towards the water. As the water level rose up to their knees, Changmin pulled them down. Jae-Hwa fell on top of Changmin as he was soaking in the water.
    “Why drag me with you?” Jae-Hwa was disappointed that she was already all wet. She got up and walked away from him.
    “Sorry…,” he ran after her and hugged her from behind, “don’t go. Play with me.”
    “Play? You’re not five anymore,” Jae-Hwa raised an eyebrow.
    “It never hurts to return to one,” he stole a kiss from her cheek.
    “Yah…,” Jae-Hwa looked back to him.
    “What?” Changmin asked innocently.
    Jae-Hwa stared at him.
    “Am I getting handsomer?” Changmin smirked still have his arms wrapped around her.
    “N-no.”
    “Well…you’re getting beautiful-er each day,” Changmin complimented.
    “Yeah right…so are you trying to say I was ugly before and slowly getting to beautiful?”
    “N-no no that’s not what I meant,” he defended himself tighten his hold on her.
    “Then what did you mean?”
    “That my eyes are only on…,” Changmin immediately picked her up bridal style and aimed down to the deep water.
    “Changmin…,” Jae-Hwa screamed she was scared of the deep water.
    He let her go and she was struggling to float in the water. He brought them too far that her feet couldn’t even reached the bottom, the water was almost up to his shoulders. Jae-Hwa had to grabbed onto his neck to helped her stay up. When she was finally able to calm down she looked at him and he was just smiling at how close they are.
    “Are you that scare?” Jae-Hwa nodded.
    “I should bring you here often then,” Jae-Hwa eyed him, “so you’ll hold me tight.”
    Jae-Hwa realized the situation she was in and immediately let go and quickly sink down. Changmin stood there, chuckling, purposely didn’t want to help.
    “Help…,” Jae-Hwa tried to grabbed onto Changmin but he purposely dodged.
    She tried and tired and at last he lend her a hand and she wrapped her arms around his neck again, breathing heavily.
    “Shouldn’t have let go,” he told her.
    She was still breathing as she brought herself close against him.
    “It’s okay now,” he comforted her as he wrapped his arms around her. She calm down, pulled away, and saw a smile on his face.
    Before she had the chance to ask him, he pulled her down the water with him. She lost her breath and tried to escaped to the top again. He kept on pulling her over to him as she fight away but as she slowly stopped struggling he succeeded and pulled her in. Giving her a deep passionate kiss that he was aiming for. Her struggling became soften and gave into his touch. She grabbed onto his shirt for support as he reached for the back of her neck and pulled her in closer.
    After the short loving kiss they shared, Changmin pulled away and pushed them upward.
    She gasped for air as Changmin laughed a her.
    “W-w-what was that for?”
    “I wanted to kiss you underwater,” he simply replied.
    “D-did you know I scared I was?” she looked at him with sadden eyes.
    “Sorry…,” he whispered and pulled her in for another light kiss.
    “Stop doing that, will you?” Jae-Hwa wasn’t used to her kissing yet.
    “Stop doing what?” he teased.
    “Ki-k-kissing me.”
    “You don’t like it?”
    “N-no i-it just…”
    “So you do like it?”
    “I want to go back.”
    “After this…,” he kissed her for like the tenth times that day.
    
    “You have forgiven me so now what should we do next?” Yuchun asked as he pulled away from the sweet kiss they’d just shared.
    Eun-Mi was still standing there in shocked.
    “Yah…wake up princess the prince already kissed you,” Yuchun nudged her.
    Eun-Mi blinked and looked up.
    “The princess looks tire. Should we go to bed?”
    “N-no…I’m not tire,” she said.
    “Then…,” Yuchun was waiting for her to filled it in.
    “I just…”
    “What should we do since we’re trapped here? Is there anything that we can do?”
    “Watch a movie,” Eun-Mi suggested.
    “How about we just cuddle with each other?”
    “Do it yourself,” she walked away but he pulled her back and hugged her from behind.
    “Nu-uh…you have to be with me since I was the one that woke you up.”
    “What are you talking about? You were never my prince,” Eun-Mi spoke bitterly.
    “You’re still mad?” Yuchun asked.
    She wasn’t exactly mad just not happy.
    “What should I do then?”
    “Cook something for me to eat.”
    “Alright if you want burnt eggs, raw meat, and hard rice then I’ll cook for you.”
    “To be forgiven, if and only if you cook something delicious.”
    “You’re only saying that because you know I can’t cook, right?”
    “No it’s a challenge for you…so go get started,” Eun-Mi pointed toward the kitchen.
    “Fine…,” he stomped toward the kitchen as she chuckled behind.
    She followed after and saw him peeking in the refrigerator.
    “I’ll sit here and supervise,” Eun-Mi announced and took her seat.
    Yuchun eyed her as she showed him a smile and he turned back to business.
    After Yuchun burned himself couples times he finally managed to set something in from of her. Eun-Mi was surprised that it actually looked like something edible.
    “You won’t die from eating this,” Yuchun let her know before handing her a spoon, “it may not be the best but I tried for my princess.”
    “Why don’t you eat it first…and if you don’t die then I’ll eat it after,” Eun-Mi pushed the spoon back to him.
    “Fine then…,” Yuchun took the seat next to her and pulled the plate next to him. He dig into the food he just cooked. Something nice and easy. Rice, eggs and meat like he said. He put a spoonful into his mouth and eat it happily.
    “If you don’t want it then I shall eat it,” he announced after he swallowed everything.
    “Alright just because you liked your cooking doesn’t mean that I do too,” she jacked the spoon from him and pulled the plate toward her.
    She put small amount into first.
    “You like it don’t you?” Yuchun asked.
    “Not bad…I guess you’re forgiven,” Eun-Mi smiled and happily ate her plate of food. Though it wasn’t the best it was good enough for her…he had put enough effort into the plate of love.
    Yuchun smiled grew widely and crossed his arms on the table watching her eat, glad she like. He did try his best.

    “Come on…,” Jaejoong grabbed Hei-Ryung’s hand, “I should get you something to eat before you pass out on me.”
    Hei-Ryung smiled at him as she was being dragged.
    “Sit here and wait okay?” he putted his hands onto her shoulders and sat her down.
    “Y-you can cook?”
    “Don’t underestimate me. Even if I don’t I can always try,” he smiled.
    “It’s okay I can cook for us,” she stood up but he pushed her back down.
    “My apology…the least I can do. Okay?”
    “Okay…if you want to give up just say so.”
    “Don’t worry I won’t.”
    He smiled at her before he left. She watched as he looked for his ingredients, preparing to cooking. She was amazed at his skills. Her eyes were widely opened till he set bowls of food in front of her.
    “This isn’t your first time, is it?” she looked at the food surprised.
    “We actually were order to take some cooking lesson,” Jaejoong sheepishly admitted.
    Hei-Ryung smiled, “are you going to eat with me?”
    “Do you want me to?”
    “No…I can eat alone.”
    “Alright I’ll eat with you,” he sat down and grabbed his bowl of rice.
    “Let’s eat,” he reached for the food he cooked.
    They happily ate together.
    “Since you cook I can clean,” Hei-Ryung grabbed the bowl from him.
    But he grabbed it back, “we can clean together.”    
    “But…”
    “I want to,” he started to bring the empty dished over to the sink.    
    She couldn’t have asked for anything better. They stood next to each other over a the sink. Jaejoong doing scrubbing and Hei-Ryung working with the water to rise.
    “Alright we’re done…any energy left for a walk?” Jaejoong asked, he could see the sun setting, perfect time to walk together.
    “To thank you for the food,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “No as my wife,” Jaejoong said.
    “Then no.”
    “Why?” Jaejoong was taken aback.
    “Cause…you left me a deep scar…”
    “A deep scar that will remind you of me and my love for you forever. Now shall we start our walk?”
    “No…,” she turned away.
    “Fine…,” he mumbled and grabbed onto her hand dragging her out.
    “I didn’t agree to go with you.”
    “You didn’t. Your mouth says no but in there,” he poked her heart, “it does.”
    “Yeah right?”
    “In denial…come on let’s go before we miss the sunset,” Jaejoong pulled her toward the endless road.
    As he walked ahead, she was already smiling to herself.
    They found a perfect spot and sat down together to watch the sunset. She was in his arms her back touching his chest while they sat down. He was tightly securing her in his embraced as the sunset. No words were exchanged as they silently hugged each other transferring their warmth.
    
    Sun-Hee came back with the first-aid kit and sat next to him. She pulled out the cotton and alcohol ready to clean his wound.
    “Can you sit up straight?” she asked as he slowly strengthen himself.
    “Careful,” she said watching him.
    After he settle down, she leaned in and started tapping the cotton onto his wound.
    “Does it hurt?” she asked, concern when he saw his face squirmed each time she touch his cut.
    “It’s okay…,” his shoulders raised as she tapped the cotton on him again.
    “Since there’s too many cut…I’m not going to put a bandage on each. It’ll make you look…weird. So after this just wear a shirt.”
    “What if I don’t want to? What if I want to stay topless?”
    “If you l-like to then I-I guess,” she lightly blushed, that she’ll have to stared at his top.
    “I’ll put a shirt on if you feel uncomfortable,” Junsu smiled at her. She smiled back and finished up some extra touches on him.  
    “I’m done,” she happily exclaimed.
    “Feels better,” he looked at himself that was covered in fresh cuts.
    “I’ll go get a shirt for you,” Sun-Hee said and tidy up the mess she created.
    “Just look in the closet and grab one,” Junsu told her before she left.
    Sun-Hee nodded and left.
    She came back with a white v-neck t-shirt and handed to him. He grabbed it and quickly put it on.
    “What shall we do now?” Junsu asked.
    “Clean up your mess…,”Sun-Hee said, everywhere she looked there must be something.
    “Can’t we save that for the housemaids?” Junsu complained, cutely.
    “No…you created the mess you’ll have to be the one that clean it up,” Sun-Hee said.
    “I don’t want to…I’m already tired from creating it,” Junsu lied down on the couch.
    “Junsu…,” Sun-Hee called and walked over, “get up.”
    “No you’ll only make me clean and I don’t want to. Plus it’s not my job. I don’t know how to clean anyway,” Junsu closed his eyes.
    Sun-Hee grabbed onto his hand and pulled him up, “don’t be lazy…you have to be the one cleaning.”
    “I don’t want to. Whenever we leave they can just clean it themselves,” Junsu still spoke with his eyes closed.
    “Junsu…,” Sun-Hee whined tugging on him nonstop.
    “I don’t want to,” he whined while having a slight smile on.
    “Fine,” she let him go, “I’ll won’t go back with you then.”
    “What?” he immediately sat up.
    “Clean.”
    “As you said,” he stood up and left but turned back, “what do I do?”
    Sun-Hee chuckled and walked over.
    “Should we clean together?” she asked.
    “You don’t have to ask cause I’m only waiting for you to order me around.”
    She smiled, “okay let’s look for house cleaning utensils.”
    “I hope there isn’t any,” Junsu mumbled as she walked away.
    “I heard that,” Sun-Hee yelled walking away.
    “Wait up,” he called running over.
    “Come on let just wait for the housemaid?” Junsu pleaded.
    “One more time and you…”
    “Alright, lip is zip,” Junsu put a seal on his lips.
    “Good boy,” she smiled and left him.
    “Boy?” Junsu asked, she sees him as a boy, not a man.
    Sun-Hee turned and eyed him.
    “Got it,” Junsu mouthed to her and followed quiet behind and followed her instructions as they clean the house together side by side like a new couple that just moved in.
    
    Cho-Hee pushed Yunho away after a minute of their lips touching.
    “Told you you’re going to regret it,” he smirked.
    “H-h-how dare you?”
    “I told you I always dare to do the opposite of what you say.”
    “I hate you,” she said loud and clear.
    “I know you love me,” he smiled.
    “Jerk.”
    “I know you’re just mad.”
    “Will you stop it?” Cho-Hee couldn’t believe he knows exactly what she’s feeling.
    “Cause you know that everything I said was right,” he proudly stated.
    “I want to take a walk outside…alone.”
    “I’ll accompany you,” he grabbed onto her hand and dragged her out.
    “You’ll get lost if you don’t bring me along.”
    “I’ll get lost then.”
    “Let’s get lost together,” he smiled and walked toward the woods.
    She remained quiet and let him lead, she was happy.
    Yunho stopped walking and Cho-Hee bumped into him, “yah…why did you stop?”
    “Cause you were so quiet,” Cho-Hee looked at him like what wrong with her being quiet.
    “Got a problem,” Cho-Hee asked after he said nothing.
    “No,” he smirked and let go of her hand and walked forward. She was actually surprised he let go and followed after. He stopped and she crashed into him again.
    “Yah…what’s up with…,” Yunho quickly planted a kiss on the corner of her lips. He pulled back and stuck his tongue out at her.
    “How dare you?” she bent down and grabbed the snow and threw it at him.
    “You want to play,” he asked after it hit his head. Cho-Hee just smiled and stuck out her tongue. They had a pretty heavy snowball fight.

    (Palace) “They’re not going to bite each others head off right?” Queen Jung asked.
    “Well like I said…if they are smart enough then they’ll figure it out if not then I guess we’ll find one of them dead,” the king chuckled to himself.
    “Why are you speaking like that?” Queen Kim asked.
    “Just picturing what they’ll do to each other is just funny.”
    “Anyways…I’m worry. When are you bringing them back,” Queen Kym asked.
    “And stopped this plan of yours,” Queen Shim added.
    “When they realized that everything was just a plan of mine and if they don’t I guess all of my sons’ brain must turned into pig’s brain.”
    “Don’t speak like that,” Queen Park said.
    “I’m just saying my son are smart like me after all right?”
    All of his wives eyed him, does all of his sons act like a jerk like him too?