Further And Further Apart

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    The girls woke up and they knew something was wrong. The room looked familiar but not the one they were in last night. They all ran out from the room they were in. All the doors clicked open, as the sisters stared at each other in shock. They knew that house.
    “Oh girls you’re up…come join your dad and I for lunch,” a voice appeared, sounded like their mom.
    They all looked in one direction and the mom could see all the strange eyes on her.
    “Mom?” Sun-Hee questioned. Questions were running through their heads, wondering why they were their.
    “Just wash up and join us. We’ll explain everything.”
    
    The girls were sitting, none of them touched their plate of food. They leaned back and waited for their answer.
    “Okay girls I guess your mom and I can’t hide this forever. We just thought we did the best for you guys. How you guys end up here…,” Mr. Han looked over to his wife hoping she’ll continue.
    “We’ll you see the king knew that it was going to be tough so he kind of you know asked the chef to mixed your dinner with some sleeping pills and you guys then must figure what happens from there,” her mother carried on.
    “Mom…I can’t believe you….,” Jae-Hwa started.
    “Honey…your mom and I am deeply sorry for what had happened, but it was the king’s order and we must not disobey,”
    There were silence. The pain inside can’t be release. How were the others doing? They weren’t sure what else can they do now. Since they’re out of the palace it’ll be hard to get in nor for them to get out.
    “Sorry girls,” Mr. Han apologized.
    “It’s okay dad, we understand,” Sun-Hee spoke up.
    “By the way…..we were thinking to get your mind out of this chaos your dad and I planned to move to America,” Mrs. Han said.
    “We were thinking of selling this farm and move to America and start anew,” Mr. Han sighed.
    “It’s okay…we can bare it here,” Cho-Hee speaks up for the first time, shouldn’t she feel happy, but why isn’t she feeling a centimeter of happiness in her. 
    “You don’t have to sell this farm,” Eun-Mi said, firstly Yuchun and her had nothing in the first place.
    “We grew up here…we’ll want to remain here forever,” Hei-Ryung knew Jaejoong would take care of Youngwoong well.
    “Dad, mom, though it hurts…it’ll eventually vanish,” Jae-Hwa experienced the pain once already even though if it’s for the second time her heart will eventually heal. 
    “We know it’s too much on you guys…even if you guys don’t want to go, take a rest there,” Mr. Han said.
    “I-I actually think it’s better if we actually live there, but only us. You and mom can stay here and watch over the farm,” Hei-Ryung finally let out what she thought. She knew it was impossible to stay returned so might as well leave that place that will bring much more scar.
    “I agree,” Cho-Hee agreed. The others nodded along knowing what their sisters were thinking.
    “Alright pack your stuffs. I’ll prepare your plane tickets for you guys today. You guys will take the first flight tomorrow to America,” Mr. Han said.

    The princes woke up without the same feeling as last night. It feels empty and cold inside. Their hearts knew something was wrong and there was. No matter where they ran or searched the person they most wanted to see was gone. No sign, nothing. There was only one person that came to mind, their dad. They all rushed over. They all saw how exhausted each other looked, but the most important was their eyes. It all showed the same pain, expressed the same thoughts.
    “I figure you guys will appear sooner or later, please take a seat,” the king sighed and took his seat. None of his son took a step, but eyed their dad with anger and confusion. Must it be this way? Can’t he see that they all changed?
    “I guess you’re all here because of one reason,” the king guessed even though he knew why they were there.
    “Well to put your hearts at rest…let me make this short…this morning they all came to me and told me they had agreed. So they left willingly with their parents back home.”
    “Lies!” Changmin yelled.
    “You dare yell at me,” the king raised his voice.
    “She would never do that,” Changmin said.
    “I told you this is not going to go anywhere so they were willing to give up the fight and left first.”
    “Lies…” Changmin held onto his thought, knowing Jae-Hwa would never leave him. Junsu wasn’t sure about Sun-Hee. He knew she wasn’t sure of herself and she may changed her mind overnight. Yuchun just didn’t know what to think, before he even get to say to say love her, she left. Yunho just didn’t know what to do, would Cho-Hee actually abandon her? Jaejoong knew Hei-Ryung wouldn’t abandon her child even if she doesn’t want him, he just can’t believe his dad’s words.
    “Enough is enough…just accept the truth. I had already planned out dates for you guys. Get ready  and head on over,” the king smiled knowing their sons were doubting their love now.
    “I’m not going…I’m going to get her back,” Changmin left.
    “You can’t leave this place unless I say so,” the king yelled after his stubborn son, never was he so harsh or dare to talk back.
    “I won’t believe it until I hear it from her,” Junsu said and ran off.
    Jaejoong walked off knowing what to do already no difference than from his brother.
    “Don’t stop us dad…,” Yuchun got up and ran along. Yunho didn’t need to double think before running after his brothers. Since all theirs girls are related they must be at the same spot.
    “Separate them, don’t let them get near each other,” the king commanded the guards, afraid that they might planned something together. 

    The girls already finished packing and set their mind free. In the short time, yes it was short but they decision they made was for the best. To start anew. It was impossible to returned back now. The king will do whatever to separate them and since it was the king they had nothing to disobey even if it’ll kill them. But the one thing they all regret the most was…to tell them how much they love and miss them. How much it means to be with them. How all the things they overcame made them inseparable. But now it was only the memories for them and their mate to keep inside their hearts forever.
    Before the princes were able to do anything, they were captured and locked in their rooms. No matter what happen, the last thing they want to believe was that the one that they love would want to leave them. It just hurt to think of them making the decision to leave. Clueless they knew nothing, the girls were already leaving for America in the first flight tomorrow while they were trapped in their room, helpless.

************************************

    “So I guess this is it?” Cho-Hee said, clenching tight onto her suitcase. Jae-Hwa keeps on looking back as if she was waiting for someone to arrived.
    “Take care of yourself and remembered to be safe all the time,” Mrs. Han said.
    “Understand mom,” Sun-Hee answered, “and you two take care of each other too. Don’t over work yourself.”
    “Don’t worry about us. When you arrived and settle down, call us,” Mr. Han said.
    “We will,” Sun-Hee did most of the talking as the others seems to be distracted by their surrounding or most importantly their heart.
    “Okay take care then,” the hugged and kissed each other goodbye as the girls parted from their parent. Though it wasn’t goodbye they girls couldn’t hold their tears back. All memories were going to be left behind and only new ones will remain. 
    “I hope we made the right decision,” Mrs. Han said as they watched their daughters disappear.
    “I’m sure we did. They will live happily from now on,” Mr. Han smiled and wrapped his arms around his wife’s shoulder.

    The princes were in their room. Locked up, refused to eat, refused to speak, refused to do anything. They were helpless. No one’s going to rescue them. Their energy seems to be all drained up. After the long fight, the long waited time, everything just crashed. There’s was nothing left. Sitting alone in their room, thinking of the one the love and miss, their breathe grew heavier. Their chest tighten as if something was going to happen. But even if pains was surfing the only thing occupying their mind and heart was the one they was longing for. They felt as if it was going to be the end. They wanted to break through the wall and run to the one they love and ask what’s the reason of the sudden action?
    Their fist tighten as tears escaped their eyes. Lying on the floor, closing their eyes, wishing for the angels to help. But nothing came, only the sense of distancing…going further and further each minutes.