Twist and Turn

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Good morning,” Hei-Ryung walked into the kitchen and was greeted by her husband.
    “I’m sorry…that you have to cook breakfast. Sorry…I woke up late,” she wasn’t sure how or why she woke up late. Jaejoong chuckle at her serious and embarrassed face.
    “It’s no big deal. Come take your seat,” he called her over.
    She slowly walked over, head hung low.
    “Well to make you feel better I prepare nothing much but just something simple,” he said as she looked at the bowl of cereal and a cup of parfait.”
    “Well…since you treated me with a nice dessert yesterday I just thought I should returned…I-I hope you’ll enjoyed it,” he wasn’t sure what to say, never really say those kind of words before.
    Slowly a smile appeared on her face, “Thanks,” she was happy he enjoyed it, couldn’t really tell how touch he was by his non-finish thoughts though.
    “Anyways…what do you want to do today?” he asked, thought they might as well do something.
    “W-what can we do at a place like this?”
    Jaejoong thought for a second, what exactly could they do at a place like that?
    “After this go prepare yourself,” he said.
    She looked up from her cereal bowl, “What or where are we going?”
    “Just prepare yourself,” he said and went back to eating. She looked at him for a second.
    “Jaejoong you are one weird person…,” she shook her head and turned back to her food.
    Afterward, Hei-Ryung went to prepare herself as Jaejoong had ordered her. After Jaejoong finished his planning, he prepares himself.
    “Where exactly are we going?” she asked when she saw him outside the door waiting.
    “You’ll know,” he said and grabbed her hand, dragging her out. She amazed at his action, once again, but was actually quite curious to where he’s taking them.
    He took them outside and head to the endless roadway, “You don’t mind walking with me right?”
    She didn’t answer, “what exactly is he planning?”
    “I just want to go for a walk, if you’re thinking what I’m gonna do. I just want to walk.”
    She gave a very slight nod that her could barely understand whether it a yes or no answer.
    “Okay then…if you don’t mind,” he pulled her closer and start heading down the road, toward away from the car dropped them from. There was beautiful hills, cover in green grass. The sky was pretty, clouds were white, moving freely. The air, is so fresh.
    “Jaejoong,” she called after a while they had been walking and she stealing glance at him.
    “Hmp…”
    “If we are just gonna walk you don’t mind if we head back right?”
    “I do mind,” he looked at her.
    “Oh…sorry then,” she didn’t know he was enjoying or pretending to enjoyed the moment.
    They walked down the endless road, in a moment to stop and turned to face her. She looked down feeling the heat inside her, “Why did he stop or looking at me like that?”
    “Are you bored staying with me?” he asked, just an interesting question popped up. He knows he’s boring and it’s nothing that bothers him.
    “I-I-…um…,” she wasn’t sure if the moment was boring or not.
    As she was thinking, blinking her eyes constantly, twirling her fingers together, he leaned down to be eye level with her. She looked up, when she notices something blocked the sun from her head. At normal pace, he leaned in to press his lip against her. Her eyes widen and heart starts to beat. She blinks and blinks. Is she dreaming? He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in, he knew she was astonished by his action. She was shocked when her draws her closer to him and slight opened . He thought it was her signal of giving in. He slight smiled as his lip still made contact with her and in a second, he put his hand up to her head, pulling her to deepen the kiss between them. She slowly closes her eyes as he let him do the work. As the kiss gets much more passionate, he slowly pulled away, didn’t want to go over board. He stared at her, after he pulled away. She didn’t know how to feel at the minute. Her heart was pounding her chest want to jump out of place, is because of joy?
    “I’m sorry if I bored you,” he apologized. It wasn’t that he was boring to her. He fine how he is as long as he’s being himself. The weird, awkward part is that because it’s him that makes it so uncomfortable. HIM.

    “Morning baby…,” Junsu called out to his sleepy wife that just entered the kitchen after searching for him.
    She look up, doesn’t seem like she’s asleep after hearing her charming husband voice.
    “I already prepare breakfast. Come over and sit,” he warmly invited her over.
    “Oh…sorry I woke up late,” he felt ashamed.
    “No you didn’t I just woke up extra early to prepare breakfast for you. Something I had wanted to do a long time ago,” he smiled.
    “Thanks,” was all she can say as she walks over to take her seat. She examined her husband piece of work on the table then look up to him.
    “For you,” he smiled.
    “Thanks.”
    “No need to thank me. I’m your husband I should thank you for entering my life,” his smile seems to never disappear as long as she in sight.
    “Why Junsu? Why are you being so nice to me? You shouldn’t at all. There is no use. Don’t be nice to someone that haven’t even love you I don‘t deserve your love,” she didn’t want to take in his affection. She’s having the bad feeling of not returning his love. What can she do? She never felt the same way starting from day one till now and maybe forever. She just looks at him and smile…
    “Hurry didn’t you say that you wanted to go,” Junsu pulled her running like a child to the place where he wanted to take her.
    “Here you go…,” he stopped on front of a store, breathing quite heavily.
    She looked up to the store ‘La Maison du Chocolat’ then back at him.
    “You said you wanted to come to one so I looked it up and this was one of them that was close to use so…,” he gestured for her to go inside. Really, Sun-Hee was amazed at how much Kym Junsu can do.
    “Bonjour…,” the owner greeted them sincerely.
    “Bonjour,” they bowed and greeted back. They observed the whole store and when they leave the store, they had bags of chocolate to bring out.
    “I told you I don’t need that much chocolate,” Sun-Hee said, looking at the bags in their hands.
    “Well…it’s for you and I so…plus we can bring them home for the others,” he suggested. She smiled he put all the bags into one hand and grabbed her hand, “I don’t want to lose you. It’ll be hard to find you if I do.” He took them away.
    “Junsu…,” she managed to say out after a while of thinking and debating with her brain. He stops and turned to looked at her.
    “Yes my dear,” he smiled.
    “Junsu…I-I just want to thank you for all the great thing you have done for me and the great times.”
    “You don’t have to. You’re my wife you deserve it all. Anything I can give you all my love, my whole heart, my life.”
    “But…still I should not ask for so much or take so much I mean I…anyways just thank you,” she didn’t feel like it’s the right time to tell her how she feel. She may not want to hurt him. At the moment.
    “Well…if you want to thank me so much then…you can kiss me again…and this time right here,” he pointed to his lips. She shyly looks away. He such a wonderful man.
    “Sun-Hee you have to tell him how you truly feel. You are just gonna hurt him if you continue,” she thought. He smiled seeing her dead face, “Sorry I just want to see that cute face of my wife just like to tease you. I was just kidding. Let’s go for another walk,” he dragged her away leaving her thoughts hanging in the midair.
    
    
    Jae-Hwa was in the kitchen preparing breakfast as her cold husband entered. He walked over to the table and took his seat, as she was not there. She set the table for breakfast a she mind his own business.
    “Is there anything?” he asked, seeing her head hung low the whole time he entered.        
    “Or is it that I didn’t let you sleep with me so you’re sad and mad now,” she stay quiet didn’t want to absorbed in his opinion to hurt herself.
    “Well…you know if you want another round of me you can just ask nicely?” he smirk at her, but she can see nothing. She was trying hard to focus on the food in front of her.
    “What else can a useless and annoying girl like you can ask for beside for the one thing every other would? Why in the world would it be me the one that is stuck with you? Is it my bad lucky?”
    Her tears drop on the table one by one, as he continues. She dashed out the door the moment she couldn’t take it anymore.
    “Seriously I have to be stuck with such an emotional girl,” he complained as she ran out the door.
    She ran out to the bench outside where she can clearly see the ocean. As the wave freely move and hit where it wants to and once be gone again. Why can’t she be like that, hit the shore then leave and just come back when she wants to.
    An hour had passed, she sat there crying her heart out. She never had cry that hard in her life. No one had ever spoken like that to her, made her feel so useless no point of living in the world. No good reason to live. Her life is just worthless as he had put it into words.
    She slowly approached the ocean, as the thought she never thought would come to her.
    “Sorry mom, dad, Sun-Hee, Hei-Ryung, Cho-Hee, Eun-Mi, I’m truly sorry…sorry…,” she repeat their names as the water touch her feet. The words of her cruel husband repeat in her head. It sting her heart, broke it into pieces and it will never be heal. Tears constantly escape her swollen eyes as the water reached her knee. Is she really ending her life just because of her heartless husband? Yes, of course, she believes her husband is just another her. In countless time, her whole heart was given to him already. That cold-blooded guy that steal her heart without permission. But she doesn’t regret it, it was her luck to have met him. But not her luck to stay with him eternally. The water reached her shoulder as the belief of continuing still exists in her head.
    “Yah you useless girl what are you doing?” Changmin scream from afar, seeing only her head still existing. She continues to walk as it reached her chin.
    “Keep moving Jae-Hwa,” she encouraged herself.
    “Yah…are you crazy get out from there. Get out don’t you hear me,” he ran toward her. What in the world do she think she is doing? How brainless can she be? He ran and ran. Her head disappeared as he watch it vanished from his sight. No matter how hard he’s running, seems like he’s not moving at all. He finally reached the water after it felt like a thousand years.
    “Yah, where are you?” he ran down the water, calling searching for her. He took a breath and disappears underwater. A minute later he appears. Breathing heavily, he continued his search for his useless, troublesome wife.

    It was close to twelve afternoon. Cho-Hee finally opened her eyes as she uncomfortable moved on the couch. She got up and feel a bit light headed, but still continue. She washed herself up.
    “Where is he?” she thought washing her face. Later, she went to peek through the room to see if she’ll find the person that she doesn’t want to find at all. She found him in the bedroom on the bed with the cover covering him.
    “Hm…got a good place to sleep there don’t you,” she closed the door and left.
    She prepares herself something to eat. After washing her dishes, she walked back to the living room and took seat.
    “Why isn’t he awake yet?” she questioned somehow her heart wouldn’t stay still. She sat there as an hour passed.
    “Why is he so lazy?” she stood up and ready to yell at him for his laziness. Just because hey are not at the palace doesn’t mean he can sleep that late. Not that she care, but she’s bored.
    “Yah are you dead?” she roughly pulled the blanket off, revealing her husband in his tank top.
    “Awh…why are you…?” She slowly turned back. She clearly looked at him and now she saw sweat forming on his face and the opening body parts. Panic mode.
    “Yah…what’s wrong with you?” she questioned, but no answer. Only the noise of him toss and turning. She braved herself up and went to touch his arm.
    “Why are you so…?” she shifts her hand from touching his arm to his forehead, “…are you having a fe-ver?”
She didn’t want to think of the worst at such time, such place.
    “I-it’s cold,” he talked in his sleep and continue to. She stood there, startled. What to do?
    “What am I suppose to do,” she questioned with her confused face. She thought for a second then rushed to the bathroom, returning with a bowl and towel. She set it aside then stood there looking at him once again as he wince as if he’s in pain. She looked down the bed. Steadily, she pulled the blanket over his bottom half, leaving the top half for her to work with. She sits next to him staring blankly, “What exactly am I trying to do?”
    She continued to watch him toss, turn, and speak. She picks up the towel and dips it in the water. She starts to wipe his face and arm, but he constantly moved, creating a hard time for her.
    “Aish…can you stop moving?” she was so frustrated, asking the clueless body. Eventually, he stopped moving. She slowly finished her job and placed the towel on his forehead, wanting to cool down his fever as soon as possible.
    She glared at him again, “I’m just being nice because you help me yesterday only and I’m pretty sure you came because you have no choice so I’m helping you cause I have to choice either.”
    She reached for the towel, wanting to replace it. He unexpectedly grabbed her hand, horrified her. She grabbed the towel with the other hand and places it on the table. He hurriedly draws her to him. She was facing him, her forehead pressing against his chest. He put his arms around her pulling her closer to create warmth for him. They shift for a couple seconds finding the comfortable spot. She wanted to back out, but knowing she won’t be able to with the strength he have. So she’ll just stay still, knowing she should bruise herself just to get away from a sick person.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung had re their journey and settle under a tree to have their lunch that Jaejoong prepared when he pushed her off to prepare herself earlier. While she was eating, he sat down beside her with his elbow on his knee. There was a moment of silence. She was enjoying the weather looking at the admirable clouds. He still glances over at her from time to time. She set her food down when she felt her stomach had tightened enough.
    “You won’t mind if I borrow your lap as a pillow, will you?” she turned his head to look at her.    
    “I-I um…”
    “I’ll take that as a yes,” she scoot over and pasting himself to lay down on her right side.
    “The sky is beautiful today so you won’t mind if we stay out here for a while, do you?”
    “I…,” she looked down at him, finding a peaceful angel with his eyes close, sleep or not?    
    “Why can’t I figure out what kind of person you are?” she questioned herself staring at the angelic face.
    “Are you one hundred percent in for this marriage? Is there no doubt for you at all? Why do you act like there are no worries?”
    A left fell, landing on his left shoulder. She reached over and brushed it off his shoulder, slightly touching his shoulder. His shoulder moved. She hoped she didn’t wake him up.
    “What are you worrying about?” he broke the silence, feeling her move as she sighs a couple times. She looked down, is he not asleep?
    “Are you not gonna answer me?” his eyes were still close.
    “Nothing just breathing in the air,” she lied.
    “Are you worrying about this marriage?”
    She just hate the fact that why do he mostly guess her right.
    “What are you worrying about? Isn’t it going fine?”
    “It’s nothing…maybe I’m just over thinking.”
    He opened one eye to peek at her, “Are you?”
    She looked into the sky, she just wants to live her life happily not at any horrible circumstances that she’ll regret later.
    “There’s a lot in your mind, huh?” She looked down, why is he asking so many questions. Right then, both of eyes opened and they made eye contact.
    “Looking at me, does it make you forget about your troublesome thoughts?”
    She blinks a few times, then looks up. Well…she did forget what she was thinking for those couples of second they had made eye contact.
    “I like it when you look like that,” he stated, and she looked back down lost once again. He smiled.
    “No need to think too much,” he suggested.
    “Oh…thanks,” she looked away, earning a small chuckled from him.
    “Do you want to head back now?” he asked, after a while then been there.
    “Sure,” she answered. They packed up and left back. He grabbed on to her hand.
    “You won’t mind, won’t you?” he asked for permission. What is she suppose to say, yes she do? Isn’t that a bit weird. She chose not to say anything.
    “You won’t mind looking at the stars tonight with me too then right?” No answered.
    “Do you always…” she interrupt him. “s-s-su-re.”
    “Okay then,” he smiled once again and speed up his pace.

    Junsu and Sun-Hee stopped at a small nearby restaurant and eat outside for lunch.
    “Awe…” the couple hears people passing by awe them. Junsu was feeding his wife and she has no good reason to hesitate. They both look at each other shyly as more compliment came.      
    “Maybe you should feed me too,” he said, timidly.
    She looked down then picked up the spoon and feed him, earning some more awes. He smiled at her, how embarrassed she is.
    “Junsu we should head back home,” Sun-Hee indicated.
    “Are you tired?” he asked, concernedly.
    “I’m fine. I just thought we should head back.”
    “Okay I’m fine,” he grabbed her hand and they walked back since they are not far away from we they are staying at.
    “Sun-Hee…,” it was his turned to called her.
    “Yes…,” she turned to him without debating.
       “Since you always say thanks to me. I think I should be the one thanking you. So thanks Sun-Hee for being such a great wife to me,” he smiled proudly at her. She smiled back while her heart beat rapidly.
    “Sun-Hee are you gonna take more from him,” she asked herself.
    “Anything wrong?” he asked, didn’t see her facial expression so happy afterward.
    “I’m fine…just tired.”
    “We should hurry up then,” he speed up his pace.
    
    Changmin was still in the water after thirty minutes of searching for his wife.
    “I’ll just give up and…,” Changmin thought when he thought there was no way of finding her at such place, “No you have to no matter what!”
    No matter what will happen, he has to find her. He didn’t want to deal with the consequences. He didn’t want to take the name of killing his wife or anything close relating to it. A couple more breathe and search he finally pulled out a lifeless body out of the water. He brought them over to the shore and gently lay her down. Panting hardly, he looked at his unconscious wife. In one blink, he jumped on his two knees and pressed on her chest. Nothing…nothing…nothing. She was in the water too long. There is no way to get her to the hospital. Bit by bit, he slowly pinch her nose and squeeze open. Slowly he blow in air then press against her chest. He constantly continued, but nothing happens. She’s still lay there, motionless. It was frustrated by now. It was the 30th time that he had repeated his action. She finally opened her eyes, weakly. He gently picked her up, “Yah are you crazy? What were you thinking?”
    “S-so-rr…,” she didn’t even finish. Jae-Hwa collapsed into his arms. Rain starts to pour from the grey sky.
    “So useless…,” he picked her up bridal styles, knowing she is safe now.
    He quickly brought her back inside and rushed upstairs.

    Cho-Hee laid in his arms for a while now. He was still deep asleep but she was wide-awake. She was feeling heat hot, wished she could’ve feel like that yesterday then she wouldn’t been there, taking care of him. She tried to wiggle out of his warmth. He moved and tightens his hold.
    “Aish…Yunho I’m dying here…let go of me…,” she tried to moved out.
    “Hmp…where are you going?” he sleepily said.
    “Yah…are you awake now…now let me go,” she was angry, thought he was awake the whole time. Nothing. Silence.
    “Yah…are you awake?” Cho-Hee called once again. Nothing. She was irritated, not sure whether he’s pretending or not. She forcefully pushed him with her might and immediately rushed off the bed, turning back to looked at him. His eyes were still close, still lying how she had pushed him to.
    “Such a weird person…,” she walked over, reaching to feel him.
    His temperature was down, “You…stay by yourself,” she walks off.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung had a quick dinner together.
    “You still want to go…,” she lightly nodded before he even finished. He had said so much to her today and she managed to remember it all. He smiled at her cuteness and reached out for her hand. He slowly took them outside.
    “Is there a certain place you want to go to?” he asked, thought he should at least listen to her too. She shook her head left to right.
    “Alright then…I guess we’ll have to go where ever I take us.”
He patiently took them out and behind the house, heading toward the nice flat hills under the tress.  
    “Will here be fine?” he asked her before settling down.
    “Sure,” she said. He chuckled, thinking how long will it take her just to talk normally with him. She looked at him dumbfounded, why is he laughing?
    “Come on the stars are shining brightly already,” he sat down first, waiting for her. Instead of sitting down, she looks up to see the stars that he was talking about. He looks at her, shaking his head left to right, believing so easily. He pulled her down making her loose balance and fell on his lap as he hold her tight to prevent her from hitting the ground.
    “Sorry…,” she apologized and hurriedly moved next to him.
    “My fault…sorry.”
    “It’s okay,” she quickly responds and looked back up to the sky filled with stars. As she remember about last night.     “How is it?”
    “Pretty,” she answered.
    He laid back, his back against the grass, folding his arm behind his neck.
    “Wanna join?” She looked at him, double thinking. She slowly lay back and when she fully laying down she could she how wide the sky is. It’s a good view of the whole picture.
    “Better huh?”
    “Yeah.” They watch the stars in silence.
    “Will we get to watch stars like this every night?” Jaejoong wonders, maybe he won’t mind much if they stay together like this.
    “Such a glamorous night…I’ll have great times with you until then…,” she glanced over at him as she can she the perfect trace of his face.

    “Are you full?” Junsu asked his wife after they just had there dinner. She nodded.
    “Wanna go for a walk then? The city looks beautiful at nighttime,” he offered.
    “Sure…,” he captured her hand in his and accompanies her out.
    “Sorry I was excited about our night walk I forgot to tell you to grab a sweater,” Junsu apologized for his selfishness.
    “I’m fine it’s not that cold,” she was a bit busy looking at the scenery, kind of forgot about the coldness. Abruptly, she let go of his hand and rushed forward.
    “Sun-Hee…,” he called out didn’t know what’s wrong with her as he followed behind.
    She turned the corner so he kind of lost tracking of her, but when he founded her once again she was surrounded by guys.
    “Sun-Hee…,” he called out to make sure it’s her that they are surrounding. There was nothing from her though. As he got closer, knowing in his heart that Sun-Hee was trapped down there.
    “Now who are you?” one guy asked in French.
    “I’m sorry but that’s my wife,” Junsu knew some bit of French, his dad made them took all variety of language.
    “Oh really,” another one said, they all shift there attention to Junsu.
    “I’m sorry but it’s late we have to go back home,” Junsu tried to reasoned with the group. “I don’t care whatever you guys want to do…,” another guy said. As the guys walked toward Junsu, they created a big gap between them. Junsu found Sun-Hee’s eyes as hr gestured for her to run first. Since he knew he was the prince he should do things with reason and he’s not just gonna hit and punch like any random people would.
    “Now who are you?” the guy asked Junsu once again.
    “I’m sorry but…”
    “There is no but…” the guy said. Junsu can see Sun-Hee walked forward closer he just have to distract them a bit more.
    “I-I’m sorry if…,” Sun-Hee rushed forward as Junsu reached out for her quickly. On one blink, they attracted each other and ran for their life.
    “Sh*t follow them now…,” the guy that seems to be the leader yelled after. The group rushed after. Junsu and Sun-Hee was running for their life not looking back at all.
    “Junsu I-I- can’t…” Junsu cut her in no matter what they’ll have to survive together.
    “Come on…we’ll make it through,” they continue. Seconds by seconds, Sun-Hee’s energy is slowly draining away.     “I can’t go anymore,” she trip and fell down. Junsu stop and returned back quickly pick her up and bring her to a narrow gap in between building with bags all over it. He put them behind it while he used the bags to block them, they were sitting down low. Junsu gently laid her head onto his shoulder. Catching their breath as they stay alert for the people. After ten minutes, everything seems to calm down. There was no one in sight he was pretty sure at the moment it’s safe to go out. He slowly picked her up, bridal style. During the ten minutes of suffocating, she fell deep asleep onto his inviting shoulder. He smile foolishly at her and head back. He was still aware of his surrounding though. They were lucky that it wasn’t his first time there so he was able to find the way back after the long running. Soon they got home safely. He brought her up stair, setting her down on to the bed. He stared at the peaceful figure and remembers when she trip and fell earlier. He walked over to her knee, pulling up the pant part that covered her knee.
    “Sorry I wasn’t able to take good care of you,” Junsu blamed himself, looking at the scrape on her knee. In a little while, Junsu brought over the first aid kit, apply medicine onto her wound, and wrapped it with bandage. He put the kit away, giving her a light peck on her forehead, “Good night,” he walked over to his side and sleep.
    
    Jae-Hwa slowly opened her eyes feeling very dizzy, painful everywhere. She can hear the rain outside and a bit of thunder as well.
    “You’re awake,” she hears a cold, annoyed voice come from her side. She pace her herself to looked over finding a very disturb husband.  
    “What were you thinking? Are you crazy, killing yourself? What wrong with you?” She blinks trying to sink in his words as her head spin.  
    “Answer me are you deaf? Why are you causing so much trouble? What such a worthless lady?”
    “Then why did you safe me? If I’m that…,” she held onto her head, trying to make the pain go away. He glared at her while she hit her head.
    “Yah…are you okay?” he asked in a very unconcerned voice.
    “No…need to care. Go away…I-I don’t want to see you,” she said, scooting over to get off the bed. Not willing stay with him anymore. Changmin stood there careless of what she’s doing. As long as she fine he okay.
    She wobbly got off the bed, as her next goal is to past him then walk out the door. Taking time, taking her steps she slowly fell beside him. He is sitting on the chair as she was on the ground beside him holding onto the armchair for support. He took a big breath.
    “Don’t help me…if you don’t want to,” she told him before hand.
    “If I don’t then…a useless girl like you will be laying there the whole night.”
    “That’s my problem.”
    “Whatever get up…,” he roughly pulled her up in one shot. With her weak body, she was no battle for him. She gently fell into his arms. He caught her, just to be nice.
    “See you how…”
    “I know…,” she answered him before he finished because he seems not to have anything new to say but the same old thing.
    “I’m hungry…,” she said with her stomach growling along.
    “So troublesome…,” his stomach growled. He haven’t eat the whole day either afterward he was staying with her the whole time. He slowly put her on the bed.
    “I want to go too…,” she said.
    “So…”
    “I know…please.” He picked her up again.
    “Enjoying it huh…?”
    “Of course…I’m in my husband’s arm.” Changmin bit his lip, what’d happened to her?
    “Hurry I’m hungry,” he brought them down stair.
    “I want to stay in the kitchen and watch you cook,” she ordered him.
    “No need to.”
    “I’ll hold onto you if you don’t put me in the kitchen chair.”
    “Aish…do you…,” he coldly looked at her.
    “Yes I do…,” she responds, cutting him and then looked away when she saw his glared. He put her in the kitchen’s chair as she wished.
    “Thank you…,” she said and he just walked off.
    She smiled to herself, “I’ll try. Jae-Hwa you gotta be brave…” she got some thing straight about herself. She was looking at him wondering around then looked at herself.
    “Awh…” he looked over. What else can his annoying wife be yelling about now?
    “Yah…what’s wrong now?”
    “W-w-who changed my…my…clothes?” He smirked walking over.
    “Who else live here beside you and me?”
    “Y-you…” she pointed at him.
    “No need to worries I saw it once already, the second time won’t hurt.”
    “But…” she mumbles her second part, “you were drunk the…”
    “There nothing good for me to look at anyways,” he returned to his work.
    She stared at him, glaring, wanting to kill him, wanting him to vanished at the moment. Soon his cooking was ready, he set the table for them, and afterward he had to clean up also.
    “Awh…I’m so tired,” he said finished washing the dishes.
    “Really you’re the useless one here.”
    “I’m tired from caring you…gosh why so heavy?”
    “Are you a man? Hurry I want to rest now.” He picked her up.
    “You’re staying in the living room today.”
    “No I’m not…I’m sleeping in the same bed as you are,” she tried to smile.
    “Well…see,” he said, carrying her up stair. Her heart was beating fast. Be brave Jae-Hwa.
    He carried her up stair and fiercely threw her on the bed.
    “Awh…don’t you know I’m in pain?”
    “I don’t care.”
    “Aish can’t you be more gentle and nicer.”
    “If you can’t take it then leave I’m not holding you back,” he walked to his side.
    “You wish I won’t leave you so easily…now. All things that you’ve done to me…watch I returned them,” she hoped she’ll be brave enough to live up to what she set for herself. But the heart that loved him, that’s what will be hard.

    Cho-Hee entered the bedroom again.
    “Is he still asleep? It has been a whole day already. Is he pretending only?” she walked over and lightly pulled the blanket off his head. He was still sleeping as angelic as he can.
    “Huh…” she sat on the side of the bed, “so boring…such a lazy person.”
    As she sat there day dreaming, he slowly opened his eyes and saw the person beside him.
    “What is she doing here?” he questioned himself, trying to sit up. He fails badly as he fall sideway and hit her back.
    “Awh…,” she screamed in shocked, who could’ve hit her? She looked and saw her husband falling back onto the bed wincing in pain.
    “What are you doing?” she asked, horrified.
    “Why is your back so…” he touches his head where it hit her back.
    “When were you awake?”
    “Just now…”
    “Really?”
    “Nah…long time ago,” he sarcastically said.
    “Whatever…” she glared at him.
    “Yah…I’m hungry…,” he said, feeling a sudden hungriness.
    “Go find something for you to eat then…” she said.
    “Yah…I help you yesterday and now you’re not gonna help me?”
    “I help you already…if not you will be dead already.”
    “Really what did you do?” Really does she have to tell him that she…
    “Whatever…I’ll be back,” she said and left. She came back with a tray on top with a bowl.
    “Here…,” she handed to him.
    “I’m weak I have no energy left.”
    “Yah…you can still talk back like that, how can you not have any energy left?”
    “Feed me… or I’ll kick you out of the house.’
    “Let’s see if you can…,” she said, what can he do?
    “Are you challenging me?”
    “Yeah and what are you gonna do about it?” she set the tray aside and crossed her arms before him.
    “Are you making fun of me?”
    “If that’s what you think.”
    “Cho-Hee…are you…”
    “No.”
    “Fine just wait until I get better…you better watch out then,” he picked up the bowl.
    “Oh…I’m careful all the time when I with…you,” he looked up.
    “Really…” he raised an eyebrow, “what do you think I’m gonna do to a girl like you? I don’t even want to look at you how can I even touch you.”
    “Whatever…,” she stomp her feet, “hurry eat your food and it’s your turn to sleep in the living room.”
    “Who said that it’s my turn?”
    “Me?”
    “Who am I to listen to you?”
    “Yah…”
    “Yes.”
    “Fine then you won’t mind if we shared a bed then,” she said, something she thought she would never say at all.
    “No not at all. I need some body warmth too,” he smirked at her.
    “You’ll pay for this…,” she pouted, walking out the room back to her old couch.

    (Back at the Palace-Dinnertime) “Dad, how do you think they are doing?” Yuchun asked his dad. Since all the couples were gone, he been having lunch with his dad and the rest of the queens.
    “Don’t worry I shift them to the perfect place,” the king said.
    “I don’t get it why would you put Yunho and Cho-Hee in the snow area when you know that Yunho can’t take the cold?” Queen Jung asked.
    “Why would you put Changmin and Jae-Hwa at the beach where you know that it’ll rain too?” Queen Shim questioned.
    “That is exactly why,” the king laughing at his wife not understanding why. They all looked at him like he’s crazy.
    “You see…” Yuchun tried to explained, “We all know that Yunho and Cho-Hee don’t really get along right so we need them to come together and spend times with each other and this Changmin he always like to spend time alone so if we put him there and he can’t go anywhere then I’m pretty sure Jae-Hwa will annoyed him and thing will just get complicated. And this Junsu he was prepared so he was lucky but he seems to have to no problem anyways… and Jaejoong he’s boring let’s see what can he do to entertain his wife there. Maybe it’s so boring it might even lead to…,” Yuchun looked at his dad and they knew exactly what their plan was and laugh along. The queens sit there looking very dumbfounded.
    “Sorry for my son’s immatureness,” Queen Park apologized for his son rudeness.