Emergency News

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Kiyomizu Sunggyu had arrived at the palace and was greeted by everyone. The first things that captured his eyes, or you can say the first person that captured his eyes was Cho-Hee. She was indeed quiet, looking like she was in her own world. Was there someone occupying her mind?
    He was well greeted. Since his mom was Korean he was able to speak Korean and understand it well.
    “Please live here as if it’s your home too,” the king said.
    “Thank you,” Sunggyu bowed to the king and they all left him alone with a few maid and servant to take care of him.
    “Yah…Sunggyu, what took you so long?” Jessica pouted.
    “Oh…hey Jessica,” Sunggyu turned and saw Jessica walking toward her.
    “Glad to see you,” she winked at him.
    “Trying to hit on me,” he joked, earning a disgust face from her, “just kidding. By the way congratulation on your marriage with Prince Jaejoong.”
    “Oh that…,” she didn’t sound to happy.
    “Hey what’s wrong?”
    “Let’s walk around and I can explain,” Jessica dismissed the fellows and walked with him.
    “Well you see it was planned that I’ll stay here and get to know him before our marriage, but during these six months that I’ve spent here I can’t even get near him.”
    “Really?” Sunggyu said amazed, “What’s getting in the way?”
    “This girl, Cho-Hee and his brother, Yuchun is always in the way.”
    “Cho-Hee the daydreaming girl,” Sunggyu thought back to her.
    “Don’t tell me that you…”
    “What? Nothing just thought she was quite weird.”
    “Can you help?” she asked.
    “I just got here and…I see you want me here because you’re up to something aren’t you?” he should’ve thought of it already, why she wanted him there right away.
    “You’re getting smarter,” she smiled, evilly.
    “What exactly are you planning?”
    “Nothing bad, just get her away when I spend my time with Jaejoong?” Jessica said.
    “Okay that sound simple plus I wanted to know more about her anyways, talk to you later,” Sunggyu said, as he saw Cho-Hee walking by and rushed toward her.
    Jessica looked and smirk, now it was time for her job to go look for Jaejoong.

    Cho-Hee was on her way back to check on Yunho after the long morning of greeting the young prince from Japan.
    But before she reached the palace, she was stopped by a voice.
    “Cho-Hee,” she heard her own name called and turned to looked, founding no one else but Prince Sunggyu running towards her. Now what does he want?
    Cho-Hee turned to him and smile, “Greeting.”
    “I was wondering if you’re able to show me around,” he asked, smiling widely.
    “I-I…,” she wasn’t sure of what to do,” I guess sure.”
    “So where should we start?” he asked.
    “Over here,” she lead them to the Jung’s Palace first because that was where they were the closes to.

    “Yuchun,” Eun-Mi called staring at him with his phone texting someone again.
    “Just a minute,” he said, finishing his text. Was he seeing someone lately?
    “Yuchun, you do noticed that you have been on the phone a lot lately, do you? Especially, this morning till now, you’re constantly texting someone.”
    “Yes I notice that,” he said putting his phone in his pocket and look at her.
    “Oh…Cho-Hee,” Eun-Mi called seeing her sister with someone passing by and she rushed over.
    “This is the Park’s Palace and my younger sister, Eun-Mi,” Cho-Hee told Sunggyu. Eun-Mi politely bowed to him and asked, “You guys wouldn’t mind if I join you guys right?”
    “Sure why not?” Sunggyu smiled.
    “Yuchun I’m going with them,” Eun-Mi shouted at him and left with the two.
    He looked at them until they disappear, “do he think he’s that handsome?” Yuchun pulled out his phone and quickly text something before entering the Park’s Palace, unsatisfied.

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa were in their room making fun of each other until Jae-Hwa started to fell pained and winced in pained.
    “Changmin I-I-I think…”
    “What’s wrong Jae-Hwa…a-are you…” Changmin was scared, never ever seen such scene before. He slow hold on his wife and set her down on their bed and rushed out to call the others.
    In no time, Jae-Hwa was brought to the most nearby hospital. Changmin was by her side the whole time. She was cared herself. This is the first time she’s experiencing such thing. Changmin tightly held onto her hand and entered the delivery room with her. He was all changed and ready for the doctor to do his job.
    “Changmin…Changmin,” Jae-Hwa called out breathlessly.
    “Don’t worry I’m right here with you, You’ll be fine,” Changmin hold onto one of her hand and use one to pat her hair it softly trying to calm her down. 
    The doctor enter and the job was started.
    “Please push harder,” the doctor said. Jae-Hwa was trying with all her might, squeezing onto Changmin’s hand really tight. Sweat was forming on her forehead, she feels like her soul is coming out of her.
    “Just a bit more…” and the couple could hear the sound of their child, making the most precious sound in their ears.
    “C-Changmin…”
    “Jae-Hwa…Jae-Hwa can you hear…our kid id crying,” Changmin stood up in joy and lightly peck his tirelessly wife on the lips and jump in joy. He was now a father to a newborn…
    “Congratulation young couple you guys had received a little warm cheerful daughter,” the doctor said and the nurse brought over their daughter wrapped in a towel.
    Changmin reached for the youngster and embraced his first child. He sat down next to Jae-Hwa and showed her their daughter.
    “Very beautiful…” Changmin whispered looking at the baby already peacefully asleep.
    Jae-Hwa smiled, still breathing heavily.
    “What should we name her?” Changmin asked.
    “Ayumi,” Jae-Hwa whispered.
    “Don’t tell me you have been thinking this whole time already,” Changmin turned to her and smile, “Agree, very beautiful.” Jae-Hwa smiled at her husband holding onto their newborn, Ayumi.
    “In a minute she will be moved to a new room,” the doctor said, “I’ll take my leave now,” and the doctor left.
    Jae-Hwa was moved to a new room and the elders from the village was there along with Hyun-Shik and Yuri. The baby was taken by the nurse to the baby room where the rest was kept.
    “Congratulation you two,” Mr. Kwon said.
    “Thanks,” Changmin said.
    “We’ll leave first then,” Mrs. Kwon said.
    “Well be back soon then,” Changmin said and turned back to Jae-Hwa when they all left.
    “Do you still want to continue to live there?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    Do you not want to?”
    Jae-Hwa shook his head, “where you are is where I will be at.”
    “Well leave tomorrow morning. I’ll go talk to the doctor first before anything happen,” Changmin gave Jae-Hwa a quick kiss on her forehead and left.

    “Sun-Hee let’s go have some fun before we head back home,” Hoya suggested.
    “No I want to go take care of Hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee opposed.
    “Just one time. You’ve always been working so hard these days,” Hoya pleaded wanting her to receive some happiness too.
    “I-I…” before she was able to finished Hoya grabbed onto her hand and dashed off with full speed.
    He came to a stop and looked at her. She was breathing heavily.
    “Sorry,” he smiled.
    “I knew you would do this,” she said and saw that their hand was intertwined. She tried to pulled her hand away but Hoya tighten his hold.
    “Let me take you somewhere fun,” he smiled again and dragged her away. Soon memories of Junsu dragging her was flashing through her mind. For some reason, her memories with Junsu was haunting her lately.
    “Here let’s go for a ride, they only come once in a while,” Hoya said, remembering seeing the flyer of the fairground that was opening of the week.
    “Okay but let’s go on the most scariest one,” Sun-Hee said.
    “But…promise that you won’t be scared,” he said.
    “Tsk…more like you promise that you won’t be scare.”
    “Alright let’s go then,” he dragged her over to the highest rise he saw.
    They were in the second row. In a minute, they were locked and ready. Slowly the ride took off and everyone screamed in excitement. By the time they noticed it was done and the roller coaster came to a stop.
    “Where else do you want to go?” Hoya asked.
    “How about some ice cream?” she said, looking over the ice cream stand.
    “Let’s go,” he pulled her over.

    “Thanks Young-Hun for always accompany me to my doctor appointment,” Hei-Ryung and Young-Hun were leaving the hospital back home.
    “No problem. I’m glad to help,” he said and reached for her guiding her to the taxi.
    Soon they reached home.
    “Do you mind taking a walk with me?” Hei-Ryung asked, she haven’t been walking much lately.
    “Only if you hold on to me the whole time,” Young-Hun said.
    Hei-Ryung looked at him and grabbed onto his arm, “Happy?”
    “Let’s go.”
    They slowly walked through the sidewalk of where they live.
    “Hei-Ryung have you ever thought of what you’re going to name your kid?”
    “I’ve been thinking but just not sure yet, plus I still have a couple more months to think,” she said.
    “How about naming him Young-Hun the second?”
    “I think I kid will kill me when it grow up that why I gave him such name?” Hei-Ryung joked.
    “Okay you could’ve just said it nicely,” Young-Hun pretended to be offended.
    “Okay sorry,” she said.
    “Apology accepted and no we must returned home,” he said as they turned back.

    Cho-Hee and Eun-Mi finished touring Sunggyu around and he left back to his room and they were walking back to the Jung’s Palace, but stopped when they approached Jaejoong and Jessica. She was holding onto his arm as if they were out on a date.
    “I told him already,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Eun-Mi why don’t you go over and take care of that for me. I’ll have to go check on Yunho,” Cho-Hee dashed off.
    Eun-Mi stared over and looked at how Jessica slowly tried to get Jaejoong’s attention.
    Sometimes she wonders why don’t Jaejoong just shrugged her off. She walked over and did her little fake cough to get their attention. They both turn.
    “Is there anything?” Jessica smiled, annoyed.
    “Yeah…your friend wants to see you he’s at his room waiting,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Are you sure?” Jessica asked, knowing it was just another lied.
    “He asked for me to tell you. You wouldn’t want to keep him waiting.”
    “I still have to talked to Jaejoong so Sunggyu can wait.”
    “We’re done you can go,” he said.
    She looked up and rolled her eyes leaving with her eyed glued on Eun-Mi.
    “Did you learn from Cho-Hee?” Jaejoong asked.
    “What?”
    “You’re lying?”
    “No it’s just in the family,” she said, “use when it’s needed.”
    “I see…you all are pretty similar,” he smiled.
    She walked over and took a seat over at the bench, “I don’t understand why do you always let her touch you and say all those nonsense. That ugly act is just so annoying.”
    “Just ignore it,” he simply stated.
    Sometime, how Eun-Mi wished Jaejoong would have a piece of Yuchun and Yuchun would have a piece of him.

    Cho-Hee arrived back at Yunho’s room. She walked over. There was no use to rushing over to see him. He’ll just be in the same condition.
    “Huh…Jung Yunho do you still want to sleep? Do you want to sleep until I’m fifty years old and wake up to find me all wrinkle up. By then I won’t have the energy to fight with you anymore. So why can’t you just wake up?” Cho-Hee wasn’t sure whether she’s repeating the same thing for him to hear each time. But there was nothing that she wanted more, just for him to wake up.
    “I’m not sure why I’m still here yelling at you when I can just go home and live happily,” she said, “I’m confuse now.”
    She stared at Yunho’s face, the fine figured in front of her. He seems to have the color back in his face.

**********************************************

    The next morning Changmin and Jae-Hwa returned back to the village with Ayumi. It was while since the village heard a newborn’s crying voice. They were all happy and fighting to hold the baby. Yuri was on the side eyed the whole since, can’t believe they were fighting over a kid that don’t even know a thing. Hyun-Shik now had the kid and was touch her nose.
    “Very adorable,” Hyun-Shik complimented.
    “Just like her parent,“ a villager said. The couple smiled, didn’t think that the villagers will give them such happiness.

    Sun-Hee, Hei-Ryung, Hoya, and Young-Hun were all in the living room watching TV together, since it was Saturday the two didn’t go to work.
    Hoya was flipping through the channel when Hei-Ryung saw him flip through a channel that she saw Jaejoong’s face.
    “Hoya, would you please turned the channel back,” Hei-Ryung said. And he didn’t as she said.
    “Morning everyone, there’s extreme news today. We heard that the wedding between Prince Jaejoong and Princess Jessica will arrived on the day that the king find his youngest son, Prince Changmin. They had been searching for a while now and we’re sure they’ll find out soon. So stay tuned for their wedding news. And on to prince Junsu, it was reported that he was locked up in the palace now to prevent him form causing trouble. As for Prince Yunho he is still in his coma. We’ll take a break now and when we come back there will be more news, stay tuned,” and the channel was off to commercial. Hoya turned off the TV. Sun-Hee was not having any good feelings about the news she just heard.
    “Is there something bother you two?” Hoya asked out of concerned.
    “You two seem like you guys still care a lot about them,” Young-Hun mentioned.
    “There’s nothing, what should we do today?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “Wait I have something to say,” Hei-Ryung said as everyone turned to her.
    “After I give birth, I’m going back home to live with my parent.”
    “I’ll go with you since we been out for a long time now,” Sun-Hee said.
    Hoya and Young-Hun remained silent, gone?

    “King…maybe we have a clue to where Prince Changmin and Princess Jae-Hwa are at now?” reported a servant.
    “Really…find them as soon as possible and bring them to me, understand?”
    “Understand.”
    “Do not let them escape or you will be punish,” the king said.
    “Understand…” one bowed and he took his step back leaving the room.
    The king sighed finally the day he was hoping for was finally reaching there.

    Eun-Mi saw Yuchun sitting down on the bare grass texting again. She was so curious that she just have to find out who’s he texting to. An idea came to her mind. She slowly walked up to him and peeked at what he was texting. Sadly when she got there he press send already but not so sad when she saw who he sent it to.
    “Yunho…?” Eun-Mi jumped in shocked seeing the name written on the screen.