MISUNDERSTANDING (Part 2)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Tell me what do you mean by…”
    “I meant nothing, OUT!” Eun-Mi didn’t want or give any explanation. He gone too far and clearly they're done right.
    “Where’s my sister?” Eun-Mi suddenly realized that Yuchun’s there, where can the others be? She pushed Yuchun aside and ran around the whole house calling each of her sisters’ name, but no one answered.
    She returned back to her room and found him looking around her room, “Where are my sisters?”
    “Why are you yelling at me? I don’t know,” he shrugged his shoulders and continued to give himself a tour in her room.
    Eun-Mi took a deep breath to calm herself, “Please get out of my house before I lose control of myself.”
    “Didn’t you already lose control of yourself?” he questioned touching the stuffs on her make-up table.
    “Fine you can stay then…I’ll be the one leaving. Enjoy…,” Eun-Mi was tired. She had to find out where her sisters are at now. She called her parents back at home.
    “Mom…um…did the others happen to be back home there?” she wasn’t sure how to explained.
    “No…why?”
    “Oh…nothing they weren’t home so I just thought they might of have rushed there,” she never knew since when her lying became so horrible, “I’ll call you later. Have some work to finish up.”
    “Wow…such a great liar,” Yuchun chuckled as she hung up.
    Eun-Mi eyed him and walked over to the door. She pulled once twice, the third time but it wouldn’t open.
    “Don’t tell me this is some kind of joke you guys are trying to pull on us?” Eun-Mi turned to face Yuchun.
    “I told you I don’t know…I don’t even know how I end up here,” Yuchun innocently said.
    “Don’t let me find out or you’ll be dead meat,” Eun-Mi threatened.
    Yuchun stood there couldn’t believe after all this time he missed her and when they met it was just a mess. He couldn’t even hug her.
    
    Jaejoong stared at Hei-Ryung with fire burning in his eyes. Her eyes were showing sign of concern about him, but he was too angered to have realized. She was slowly moving up and down along with his pace of breathing. In one strong push, he pushed her off of him and she went flying over to the table directly across from the table. Her forehead came in contact with the corner of the table and sliced through her flesh.      
    “Awh…,” she touched the spot where it hurts and felt blood trickling down her hand.
    Jaejoong was astonished by her cried, sat up, and saw her in pain, “are you okay?”
    She didn’t bother answering, if he hated her that much he could of just have asked her to leave nicely. There was no need to throw in an act. She stood up and walked away. The blood traveled down her arm down to her elbow and started dripping onto the ground. It hurts but it didn’t have to bleed that much.
    Jaejoong quickly followed after her, blocking her. Through her eyes, he could tell she was in pain. But he was also in pain for causing her pain.  
    “I’m sorry…,” she tried to speak before her voice cracked.
    Though she was already deeply wounded he gripped onto her arms and pulled her back to the couch.
    “Don’t leave,” he firmly said and rushed off. He ran everywhere trying to find the first-aid kit.  
    She watched as he disappeared from her sight, quietly walked to the door, and shut it close. There was no need to stay for him to cause her more pain.
    When Jaejoong found the first-aid kit and came back she was gone. No one was in the room. It was dead silence. He threw the kit down and it came in hard contact with the floor as it break opened and everything inside scattered everywhere. He clenched on his fist tight and rushed out the door.

    After the terrible nightmare, Sun-Hee just had, Junsu fell asleep soundlessly. She tried to stopped her tears as she searched for her clothes. She quickly patched herself up and was ready to leave the house, to leave him forever. The door was closed with thin air shifting and she rushed to the main door.  
    “Please don’t tell me…,” Sun-Hee feared the most when the door wouldn’t open. She looked around with worry eyes.  
    “This can’t be happening…,” Sun-Hee felt like she will be going insane any minute.
    “I have to get away from him…,” she quickly searched through the whole house for a spot that she could hide before he woke up. At last, she found one in the closet in the room where he’s sleeping. It must sound crazy but…the dangerous place may be the most safest. She quickly got into the huge closet and hid herself behind the thick layers of clothes. She should be safe.

    “Yah…,” Cho-Hee tried to pulled her hand away but she’s only hurting herself.
    Yunho threw Cho-Hee inside and slammed the door shut. She fell down to the floor and bravely stood back up again. She didn’t even bothered to say anything to him and walked right passed him to the door. That was too easy. He pulled her back and threw her down the second time. He was mentally hurt but seemed like he’s trying to make her physically hurt. She didn’t say anything and got back up. He grabbed her again but she forcefully pushed him away.
    “Don’t you dare touch me again…,” she hissed at him.
    “I always dare to do the opposite of what you say,” he walked toward her.
    Being as stubborn as she is, she didn’t move back. She fiercely stared at him as he walked forward.
    Yunho saw something different in her, she is still stubborn as always but whenever he walked toward her she would move back, but this time she didn’t.
    He’s now face to face to with her. They were eyeing each other.  
    “I want an answer…why did you leave?” Yunho was extremely angry but there’s nothing that he wanted more than just a true answer from her.
    “Why did I leave? Why did I leave? Is that even important to you now?” Cho-Hee was angry but she can’t denied the fact that the person in front of her is something more important than an annoying jerk.  
    “Why wouldn’t it be important? I wouldn’t have waited until this day,” Yunho softly whispered.
    “Did you really waited until this day?” Cho-Hee would love to believe his words but what she had seen didn’t seemed to have clicked along well, “what did you do while you waited?”
    Yunho chuckled, was she that curious?
    “Play along with the girls my dad assigned.”
    “Playing as in cuddling with her while clubbing and dancing around each other so closely?” Cho-Hee raised an eyebrow but she was somehow a bit relieved.
     Yunho’s eyes widen in shocked, “H-how did you know?”
    “Is that how you wait for someone?”
    “That’s not what it’s like…you’re misunderstanding it.”
    “Is there any better reason, Yunho. Is there?”
    “There is but…tell me first how did you know?”
    “Pictures…someone sent pictures of each one of you guys for us. I don’t know who did it but really was it necessary? After we were brought back home unconsciously and made the decision to leave everything behind…is there really a point to have sent those pictures. We already left with no hope, with deep scars, is it really necessary to sent those pictures to create a harder time for us?”
    Yunho stared at her speechless, trying to glue each pieces of information she just speak along with the one he know.

    Jae-Hwa pulled back and slapped Changmin across the face. She couldn’t believe what she just did and stared at her hand, the hand that slapped the person she loved.
    “I understand. I deserved that. Hit all you want. I should have been a better husband than just make you cry and wait.”
    Jae-Hwa stood in front of him softly sobbing.
    “Why aren’t you getting angry?” Jae-Hwa yelled at him after the moment of silent.
    “Do I have the right to be angry?” Changmin asked, “you should be angry instead.”
    Jae-Hwa curled her fingers into a tight ball…, “Of course I have the right to be angry.”
    “I have nothing to hide. I admit I really missed you like crazy when you were gone. I admit to get rid of it I’ve tried to forget about you. I tried. I even tried to get along with another girl. Tried to replaced you. But all those effort were just useless because no matter where you are you are occupying this mind this heart forever. I think about you every minute when you left. When with someone else I can’t do anything because I didn’t want to hurt you…”
    Jae-Hwa covered his mouth, she didn’t want to hear it any more.
    “Stop it. Stop it…,” she yelled, “am I suppose to believe that? That I’m the only one.”
    “I’m not going to force you into believing me, but I just want you to know that it always has been you and will always be?” Changmin pulled her hand away as he spoke.
    Jae-Hwa smiled and tip-toped to kissed him on the cheek.
    He smiled and asked, “does that mean you’ll come back with me?”

    Yuchun was still standing, pacing himself back and forth trying to think of why was everything so chaotic and doesn’t make sense.
    “Eun-Mi,” he called looking over to where she’s sitting.
    “I know you don’t want to talk to me but I still have to ask this. Don’t get angry and just answer, pl…”
    “Hurry before I can’t handle you anymore.”
    “How did you guys exactly leave the palace?”
    Eun-Mi sighed and answered, “we weren’t sure. That night…after that night when we woke up we were at home. We asked mom and dad and they told us that the king had drugged us.”
    “Dad said you guys asked to leave,” Yuchun thought out loud.
    “What…he’s lying. We woke up at home. None of my sisters wanted to leave. Why in the world would Hei-Ryung and Jae-Hwa leave their child behind?”
    “So dad must have done something then,” Yuchun still thinking out loud.
    “And…does it matter now anyway?”
    “Next question. You said you guys receive some pictures?”
    “Pictures of all of you guys. You guys each with a different girl at the club.”
    “Dad must have been planning then,” Yuchun looked at her, “we receive some pictures as well.”
    Eun-Mi looked at him, “What?”
    “It was pictures of you guys with…with guys and yeah you should know from there.”
    “With guys…probably with our workers or…how did you even get those?”
    “Dad.”
    “B-but how did he know where we’re at?”
    “Problem solve.”
    “What’s solve?”
    “Everything…according to what we talked about…everything is dad’s plan.”
    “But why would he do such thing?”
    “I don’t know…but whatever it is. Whatever you saw or what we saw it was all fake.”
    “I don’t know. Whatever it is…does it matter much?” Eun-Mi wasn’t really sure what’s the purpose of everything.
    “Why wouldn’t it?” Yuchun walked over to her, “so…now you know the truth are you still mad angry with me?”

    Jaejoong chased after Hei-Ryung. Hei-Ryung wasn’t sure where she’s heading to but she kept on moving. Her head started spinning and everything was going in circles. She could still feel the blood trickling down her arm. It was a pretty bad injured, but she wasn’t mad. She felt like it was a relief for him and her.
    Jaejoong didn’t want to call her name or she’ll hide from him. Well technically at that place there was no where to hide, but he didn’t want to risk losing her again, just when he saw the right thing that will lead him to her.
Hei-Ryung stopped when she felt like it was too much for her too take. The road ahead turned into five different roads. She looked down and saw her blood still dripping. She noticed it was making a trail so he could find her anytime. She still wanted to run but she can’t. She couldn’t stand straight anymore as her legs started to trembled, struggling to support her. She tried to take a stepped and failed badly as she went crashing down to the ground. She laid down there in pain as she was fighting to keep her eyes open.
    “Hei-Ryung,” she heard the voice and tried to called out but it was useless when nothing came out. A minute later she felt that she was being lifted up the ground. She carefully turned her head and found her answer as his pair of strong arms were already wrapped around her.
    “Hei-Ryung you’ll be okay…,” he said as he rushed her back to the house.
    He ran as fast as he could while carrying her. He tried his best after quite a while they finally reached back at the house. Though she was badly injured she still managed to go pretty far.
    “Hei-Ryung hold on,” Jaejoong set her back on the couch as she rushed to picked up the items he threw.
    He came back and set everything on the table as she laid down trying to breath properly.
    He quickly bandage her head and sat her up, “are you alright?”
    She nodded.
    “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…”
    “It’s fine. I’m fine,” she closed her eyes and rest her head.
    “Hei-Ryung…I’m sorry I let jealousy taken over me, but I really wanted to know why…why did you leave?” Jaejoong broke the silence after a while. He thought she was asleep.
    “Why…?” she sighed, “when I woke up from that night…I was at home. I was further and further away from you. So…I guess it was the end and decided to go to America.”
    “B-but dad said you ask to leave,” Jaejoong immediately stood up and sat next to her.
    “Never did.”
    Jaejoong smiled at her simple answer, “We all must be played by dad then.”
    Hei-Ryung looked at Jaejoong like he was mentally insane.
    “What?” he asked. A minute ago, she remembered he was still all sad and depress but now he changed there was hope and light in his eyes.
    “Since you didn’t want to leave me and I got jealous because dad took pictures of you with many guys here for me to look at, I got so mad at you that you actually left me. So I guess I was a bit overreacting and hurt you but I didn’t mean any of it so will you forgive me?”

    Junsu woke up and realized that Sun-Hee was gone. He immediately put on his pants didn’t even care to searched for a shirt and rushed out to look for Sun-Hee. Though he was clueless to where Sun-Hee is at he rushed straight to the door knowing it will be her first option, but when he jack it open it wouldn’t. He wasn’t sure whether she locked it or any other one did.
    His anger rose as he thought of losing her again. The left over things started to dropped again. Noises were filling the house again. Sun-Hee was still in the closet as she was frighten by the noise level. It was coming closer and closer to her. And she knew he was in the room now.
    “Sun-Hee! Sun-Hee!,” she heard each time something dropped.
    “Why! Why did you leave me? Am I really not worth it for your love?” Junsu screamed at the top of his lung.
    Sun-Hee covered her ears, but his voice was piercing through her hands into her ears.
    “Stop Junsu please stop…I don’t hate you…I’m not worth your time, stop it…,” Sun-Hee shook her head.
    When the noise stopped, she panicked. Did something happen to him? Did he hurt himself? Her heart was beating so fast wanting to come out and check up on him. Her heart was feeling very heavy; her hands were sweating.
She had to get out and checked up on him. She opened the closet door and saw him lying on the floor lifeless. She ran to him calling his name with tears in her eyes.
    “Junsu…are you okay?” Sun-Hee scooped him up the from the ground and embraced him.
    “I-I thought you left me…,” he mumbled with a smile on.
    “I-I would have if the door wasn’t lock but luckily it was.”
    “I’m sorry…I couldn’t control myself anymore…I’m sorry for hurting you,” Junsu didn’t know that a tear had escaped his eyes.
    Sun-Hee placed her palm on his face and smile, “You don’t have to be sorry…I’m not mad at you. I never was.”
    “I didn’t know why you left but I don’t care as long as you returned and since you didn’t leave…are…are you willingly willing to stay by me from now on?”

    “Sorry,” Yunho mumbled after he took his time thinking.
    “For what? Do you know what you’re sorry for?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Everything…pains that I have caused. Dad must have planned something after you guys left. He told us that you guys were willing to leave and to think about it he must be up to something cause what you guys were told are different from what we know. Those pictures dad gave us…he must be up to something since he knew where you guys are at.”
    “So you’re saying that…”
    “Everything is a misunderstand…”
    “What’s the purpose?”
    “I’m not sure…but as long as I know that you didn’t leave be willingly.”
    “Who said I didn’t?”
    “You did cause you said you guys were brought back unconsciously.”
    Cho-Hee ran out of words.
    “So…I guess we both misunderstood everything.”
    “So there your problem is solve take me back home now.”
    “But will you go with me?”