MISUNDERSTANDING (Part 1)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Another week had passed and still the king saw no difference in his sons. They had failed to realized his plan. He knew they hated the girls he hooked them up with, but he still saw his sons with them.  
    “You realized that their too heartbroken to realized anything or to think it thoroughly,” Queen Kim asked his confused husband and earned no answer.
    “But…” the king started.
    “There’s no but…if you realized it just do something,” Queen Kym said.
    “I’m planning on it already,” the king was still in his thinking mode.
    “I’m hoping it won’t take too long, better not pass this week,” Queen Jung said.
    “Nor another stupid plan,” Queen Park said.
    “No more false pictures too,” Queen Shim added.
    “I know…,” the king grumpily said, he sure heard a lot from his wives lately.
    
    Days passed as the king tried to sort out his plan. Hoping it won’t be a fail. Also hoping his first plan didn’t go too far. It was the right day for the king and he took action. It was about time, after all his son had failed to realized his plan.

*******************************************

    Hei-Ryung felt a wave of dizziness through her head as she stood up trying to balance. She looked around and the place and it doesn’t look familiar. She last remembered she was out eating lunch with her sisters. So how in the world did she end up there. A place not her house nor anywhere she remembered. She looked around thinking really hard, walked out of the room and saw the open spacious hallway into other rooms. She followed the hall as the place became familiar as she pasted each rooms and objects. She stopped when the hallway ended, saw the huge living room, and the huge glass wall. Thoughts filled her head as memories flashed in her mind….no wondered why the place looks to familiar…it was their honeymoon house.
    “How did I end up here?” Hei-Ryung was already frighten and rushed over to the windows, but she was stopped when she saw a figure lying down on the couch. There’s someone else in the house along with her, who could it be?
    She walked closer and closer; she was for sure she saw that kind of body somewhere.
    “Huh…,” she gasped when she saw Jaejoong’s lifeless body lying, sleeping peacefully.
    “What is he doing here? What am I doing here? Am I dreaming? I’m suppose to be in New York…how did I end up in this empty land again?” Hei-Ryung mind was filled with thoughts and questions.
    Jaejoong shifted his position and startled her. She ran away hoping he wouldn’t wake up, but then stopped halfway and returned.
    She stared at him longingly and thought to herself…, “we’re over aren’t we? I’m suppose to be happy that you are now fine. It’s great to see you once again…hope you can live happily with your future wife, the one accepted by your parents.”
    She turned around to leave walking toward the exit. She touched the doorknob and looked back.
    “Bye…Jaejoong let’s not meet ever again,” Hei-Ryung knew that the place was deserted but it was better to tried to leave then wait for him to wake up and new problem arose.
    As she clicked the door opened, her heart was pounding against her chest nonstop. She looked back at the couch that covered his body. Why was it so hard just to walked out that door? She sighed…one last look won’t hurt. She quietly closed the door and head back over to where the body lied.
    “I shouldn’t be doing this,” Hei-Ryung shook her head as tears already swelled up in her eyes. Why meet again when she was slowly trying to forget him?
    She walked over and kneel down in front of him. Since it was the last time touching him should be fine, right?
    She laid her soft hand onto his perfect face. A smile appeared on her…she was yearning to say goodbye and touched him for the last time. Tracing his closed eyes with her hand, her tears slipped out of her eyes.
    “Bye…Jaejoong…,” Hei-Ryung softly whispered, “…at least I get to say goodbye for the last time.”
    She looked at him, his hair, forehead, eyes, nose, lips, and to his chin. For sure his face will be planted in her heart. She pulled her hand away ready to leave, but another hand caught her back and pulled her.
    “If you planned on leaving why not do it quietly?” the hurtful eyes stared at her.
    “I-I…,” it was a regret to say goodbye. Her face was slowly turning red at the closeness. She secretly scolded herself.
    She took the courage and looked into his eyes; they were full of anger. She never saw this kind of anger in his eyes.
    “S-sorry…,” she mumbled, “I’ll leave now,” she tried to get up.
    Jaejoong only pulled her closer and tighten his gripped.
    “Why did you leave?” he questioned, full of curiosity. The only questioned he seriously needed an answer.
    There was a wave of silent before she answered, “What could I do? We’re only getting separate further and further apart…”
    Jaejoong’s grew irritated at her, trying to make up excuses. Obviously she was the one that wanted to leave, didn’t she agreed to go back with her parent then left to America?
    “Did you want to leave that much?” his voice grew from soft to loud and louder, “If you do then go…I don’t need someone like you beside me anyways…if everything in the past was just for fun then leave! If Youngwoong and I meant nothing to you then leave! If you find that person more suitable then go!”
    Hei-Ryung just lied there as he shook and yelled at her. What did she do wrong?

    Junsu could still feel the aftereffect of the medicine the king had putted into their meal again.
    “Don’t tell me this is another jokes of his?” Junsu stared at the room…and automatically knew it was his honeymoon room he once shared with Sun-Hee. Was it some kind of trick his dad is playing with him? Yes, he admitted that he missed her like crazy but the king didn’t have to reminded him of her again.
    He ran over to the objects in the room and started to throw things around. All the valuable items were now lying on the floor in pieces. He ran out and tried to knocked out anything in his way. He made his way to the living room and smacked all the objects there. He could careless whether it was big or small, expensive or not.
    He picked up the golden vase at the table next to the couch and was going to throw it on the couch when he saw a girl lying there. He didn’t even had to think twice; he knew it was Sun-Hee. Now are his eyes, playing with him too? He furiously threw the vase next to the couch and it shattered into pieces. He stared at her angrily…all this time he was in love with her but she couldn’t see it and she was only in America for weeks and she already fell for someone else…really what or how is that guy compared to him?
    He walked over to her, pulled her up with forces, and started shaking her.
    “Don’t fake it anymore…just say it if you hate me! Just tell me that I was never the one! Just yell at me at how stupid I was for giving you all my heat…” Junsu yelled at her out of anger.
    Sun-Hee was quickly brought back to conscious and realized the situation she was in
    “J-Junsu…” how can it be true?
    “Don’t call me give me an answer…..why played with me?” Junsu was clearly angered.
    “It hurts…,” Sun-Hee mumbled trying to get away from his gripped.
    “It hurts…you know how to be hurt…what about me? I’ve been hurt for who knows how long now…,” Junsu laughed, “all you say now is that it hurts…well how does it feel like? Pretty painful isn’t it?”
    “Junsu, are you alright?” Sun-Hee concern asked, never had she saw him acted that weird.
    “Am I alright? How can I be? Tell me who was that guy?” Junsu blurted out random topic again, but it was topics that was occupying his mind. The pictures that he once held was all flashing in his mind again.
    “Stop…stop it know,” Junsu screamed, trying to stopped all the images coming to his mind.
    “Junsu. Junsu…,” Sun-Hee screamed but he was just off into his own world.
    He let go of her and back off. Kicking the pieces of the vase.
    “Junsu…,” Sun-Hee stood up and saw the broken house, “Junsu…” she mumbled again before her eyes were b with tears.
    “AWH!!!!!” Junsu yelled, holding his head in pain.
    Sun-Hee ran up to him and tried to stop him, but he was just pushing her away.
    “I said stop…,” Junsu stopped and yelled at her. He was finally able to stopped the images from flashing in his mind. He calm down a bit an realized Sun-Hee was calling him.
    “Are you okay?” she braved up.
    Junsu looked at her and smirked she was scared to death at what just happened, but he seemed to not remembered a thing. He quickly picked her up bridal styles and walked over the hallway he damaged.
    “Junsu what are you doing? Let me go…,” Sun-Hee could only fear the worst.
    Junsu walked into an empty bedroom and closed the door with his foot. He walked over the king size bed and threw her down forcefully. She immediately backed off up against he headboard and used a pillow as her shield. Junsu gave her another one of his smirk and crawled on the bed toward her.
    “Junsu you had gone mad…please come back to the old Junsu…,” Sun-Hee pleaded she was really frighten.
    “I am in my right conscious…” clearly he wasn’t, angered swooped him when he saw her again. He grabbed the pillow and it went flying across the room. She grabbed the blanket and covered herself.
    “Scare? Hurt? Happy?” he questioned as the smirk was still clearly written on his face. She tried to run but failed. Junsu pulled her and trapped her under him.
    “Sometimes I wonder why…was I so patience with you…” Junsu talked, sounded like he was talking to himself cause she was nowhere near to listening to him.
    “Junsu…” she breathed…she was tired and scared.
    “Hm…,” he softly answered.
    “Please let me go.”
    “Let you go…,” he pretend to think, “No!”
    He stared at her as she only stared back with fear in her eyes. Another of his smirk was seen as he leaned in and kissed her lips forcefully.
    “Still sweet as ever…,” he smiled.
    “A-a-are you o-out of y-your mind?” Sun-Hee stuttered.
    Junsu didn’t bothered to answer but gave her another lustful kiss.
    “W-what did I do wrong?” Sun-Hee speaks in between her breath. He was too rough on her.
    “You don’t know what you did wrong?” Junsu chuckled. She just stared at him lost with confusion. He ignored her and just kissed her again from her lips to her jaw line…her neck. And yeah he had to mark her. He never did, was that why she had someone else?
    “Junsu…,” Sun-Hee could feel the sting on her neck and tried to pushed him away. He pinned her hand above her head. After marking her, one was enough he traveled back to her lips and devoured her again. He sure missed her lips.
    She protested once twice but it always failed. He was too strong for her she failed to get away. She lied underneath him as he had his way with her. She tried to cover he now body in front of the monster.
    “You’re still beautiful as always,” He smiled as he continue his job, down her neck to her chest. Deep down to her stomach and so on. She squirmed at the strange feeling he was giving her. Her tears, cries came nonstop but he was too busy to realized anything. She just had to wait for the moment to be over…but sill she be able to returned. Of course she will, right?

    Yunho woke up and he could feel the coldness circulating around the room. He hit his head trying to make the dizziness go away. He got out of the room that he was locked in and walked out.
    “Isn’t this…” he stopped walking and speaking when he saw another shadow standing before him.
    “Why are you here?” she questioned, he looked like he just came from the club.
    “Why are you here?” he asked, eyeing her strangely.
    She stared at him with the same hatred she always felt. Then turned and walked away.
    “You haven’t answer my question,” he ran in front of her.
    “I don’t feel like answering. Now move,” she coldly speak.  
    “Why are you so angry? Do you have the right to be angry?”
    “Why wouldn’t I? Do I need permission to be angry?”  
    “Don’t need to but sure do need a reason?” he said, “and I’m sure the one that is suppose to be angry is me.”
    “Why so? I haven’t done anything wrong compared to this annoying person here?”
    “You haven’t done anything wrong?” Yunho couldn’t believe his ears, “What right do you have when there is clearly proof?”
    “I don’t care whatever proof you have…if I’m angry then let me be,” Cho-Hee walked away. Can’t believe she actually thought he liked her? But it was all just a mistake, thank you she didn’t actually fell for him. She didn’t knew he would be such a player moving on so quickly.
    Cho-Hee was brought back to reality when Yunho grabbed onto her.
    “Get you filthy hand off me now,” Cho-Hee commanded.
    “And if I don’t?” Yunho challenged her.
    “And if you don’t…,” Cho-Hee smirked, aiming a slap across his face.
    But after all the time spent with her he knew her plan already and grabbed onto her hand before it landed on his cheek.
    “Not too fast are you?” it was Yunho’s turn to smirk.
    “Oh yeah…,” before Cho-Hee could even lifted up her other hand Yunho grabbed it and pinned it behind her back.
    “What now, Miss Smarty Pant?”
     She bit her lip and stomped onto his feet hard. He immediately let go of her and she dashed out the door. He eyed her and followed her.
    “Jerk,” she yelled.
    “I can hear that.”
    “You’re suppose to hear it. Jerk,” she yelled again.
    “Are you planning to leave so I can come and save you again?”
    She was quiet but kept on walking, but it hit her out there it just plain forest. She was too mad to realized the coldness. She wasn’t in any special clothes for the winter. She was eating with her sister not planning to end up with some kind of jerk.
    “Mind leaving and returning to where you belong? Cho-Hee asked as that particular picture came across her mind. He was so close to her dancing with her.
    “Where do I belong? Shouldn’t I asked you that? Where do you belong in that café with that guy?” Yunho mumbled that last few words.
    “Where do I belong? Obviously not here…I’m suppose to be in America away from you,” Cho-Hee said.
    “So you really wanted to leave me huh?” Yunho looked at her, what his dad said couldn’t be right, right?
    “Obviously you and I both wanted it. We both had fun right?” Cho-Hee didn’t only want to be the weak one she had to get him back too.
    “Fun? Are you kidding me?” Yunho grabbed onto her harshly.
    “Kidding you of course not. You seemed to be in great condition yelling at me with full energy,” Cho-Hee raised her voice her mind was still on the picture she saw.
    “Aren’t you speaking of yourself?” Yunho questioned she was the one smiling while he was in great pain.  
    “Just let go?” Cho-Hee pulled her hand away.
    “Failed…you have to feel the same pain as me,” Yunho dragged her back to the house.  

    Jae-Hwa woke up and she could hear the soft ocean waves. She rubbed her temples and got away from the couch.
    “This place…,” Jae-Hwa mumbled looking around.
    “You’re awake…,” she was startled and turned back. She saw a figure leaning against the window looking outside and didn’t even bother to looked at her.
    “C-changmin…,” tears was already building up in her eyes, “this can’t be.”
    She never wanted to see him again, not after he left with another girl. Her heart just couldn’t take it. Each night she lied to herself that she’s fine but clearly she knew she wasn’t. she didn’t think twice and just ran out the door. The water…she was no longer important to him. He found himself a new one…everything he said was false.
    Changmin dashed out after her. He quicken his pace and stopped in front of her.
    “Jae-Hwa,” he called her name after the longest time.
    She sniffed, wriggling her hand out of his touch. Though he saw her with another guy, accepting another flowers welcoming, he wasn’t angry. He was mad at himself that he never done so to her.
    “Let go…,” she cried. She just couldn’t stopped the tears from coming. It just sting all the way to her heart too deep.
    “Jae-Hwa,” he called again, “was it true you wanted to…to leave me?”
    Jae-Hwa force a smile, “Changmin were done aren’t we? Take care of Ayumi for me. Though she may be in your way of finding someone new please look after her. She’s your daughter after all.”
    Changmin couldn’t cooperate what Jae-Hwa was saying.
    “Jae-Hwa…what are you saying?”
    “Sorry…if I was a burden in your life. Sorry if I was the one that prevented you from finding the love of your life,” Jae-Hwa just couldn’t stopped pouring her heart, “I’m sorry for everything. All this time, I had been clinging onto you not realizing that you also have feeling, also have your own heart. Also have your own desire. I’m truly sorry…I didn’t mean to stop you from getting out there and live free like any other men would do. I didn’t mean…didn’t want you to just waste your life on someone like me…I’m sorry.”
    “Jae-Hwa…” Jae-Hwa wouldn’t let him talked, she had to say it all before she lost her chance to apologize. She had been thinking surely after she was a burden for him.
    “Jae-Hwa…please listen to me…”
    “No…listen to me,” Jae-Hwa didn’t want to hear him or she’ll break down. His voice…she just didn’t want to hear.
    She closed her eyes so she wouldn’t see his face and started her speech again, “Changmin…I want you to know that all the time I’ve spent with you…I didn’t regret a moment at all. I have no regret. I wanted to say to tell you that you’re the best gift I can ever receive. Even if I lived with a one-sided love at first or still is…I am glad that the person I loved was you…”
    “Jae-Hwa would you listen to me?” Changmin grew frustrated.
    Jae-Hwa shook her head and covered her ears, “I don’t want to hear you speak.”
    “Why? Why not?” Changmin was afraid that what his dad said might be true? What he saw in the picture might be true? He feared she would actually have someone new by her side.
    “I don’t want to hear it. Not at all. Please don’t speak,” she continued to shake her head.
    “Jae-Hwa…,” he grabbed onto her trying to stopped her. He gripped onto her arms and faced her to him, but she shook her head countless time and looked down.
    He changed, cupped her face, and drew her into him.
    “Move…move,” she yelled at him.
    Changmin just couldn’t stand how she wasn’t listening, how she was ignoring him. Was that how she felt when he was also ignoring her?
    He could feel his chest tighten and pressed his lips onto hers. Can they just have a peaceful moment? He was still as a rock but she was moving constantly.

    Yuchun’s eyes shot open. His anger was rising again. He was eating with his brother and how in the world did he end up at such place? He breathe in the air and he could tell the scent was familiar. He stood up right away and looked around. It looked like nowhere he would go too. Everything was neatly organized. The fresh scent reminded him of certain people. He walked over and examined everything carefully. Everything was just so…perfect.
    He spotted the opened door down the small hallway and walked over. He entered and saw someone lying down on the bed. The person shifted in bed and faced him.
    “E-Eun-Mi,” Yuchun stuttered and walked over.
    “It can’t be. I’m dreaming, am I?” Yuchun was having difficulty walking over his legs became heavy all of a sudden.
    Before he reached over, Eun-Mi shifted again and rubbed her eyes before it shot open.
    “Yuchun!” she exclaimed and sat up right away. She quickly examine her surrounding and realized she was in her room. So…
    “How did you get here?” Eun-Mi asked.
    “That’s question is not important. The important question is why in the world did you leave?”
    “Why did I leave? Why don’t you ask your dad? Oh never mind cause all he wanted was for you to get someone new that he’ll like. And congratulation for succeeding. Congratulation for breaking my sisters’ heart,” Eun-Mi yelled.
    “Breaking your sisters’ heart? Shouldn’t I say it to you…Congratulation for breaking my brothers’ heart,” Yuchun yelled.
    “Breaking your brothers’ heart. You must be kidding me. Out in the club partying, having fun, dancing with girls…you call that heartbroken?” Eun-Mi shot back.
    “What now, you’re stalking us and rubbing it all in our faces cause we were so stupid that we didn’t keep our heart to ourselves?”
    “Glad you realized that who’s the stupid one,” Eun-Mi was too angered to realized what Yuchun just had said.
    “Just to admit that we’re stupid but as long as we are not heartless like some people…dared to lied and leaved happily after they gotten what they want.”
    “What do you mean by that? Who lied?” Eun-Mi wasn’t sure what he meant but pushed it aside, “Wasn’t it someone that started this mess. Wasn’t it because of someone that’s why everyone is heartbroken now?”
    “How’s everyone heartbroken? Including you? Do you even have one? Can you be heartbroken?”
    Eun-Mi was taken aback…he’s saying that she doesn’t have a heart. She can’t be heartbroken. Who the cruel one here that went out clubbing with another?
    “Have nothing to say huh? Now you realized that who’s the heartless one here?” Yuchun smirked in victory wasn’t aware that his words were painfully killing her.
    Eun-Mi held back her tears and strongly fought, “If you’re done with your nonsense please leave my house and never return again.”
    “Oh…I will leave and just so you know…I didn’t even want to come here in the first place. Didn’t even know how I end up here? If I could chose this is the last place on my list I would like to see…or…how about I rephrase it, it wouldn’t even be on my list of visiting.”
    “Out now!” Yuchun clearly knew he had gotten on her last nerve.
    “What if I say no?” Yuchun raised an eyebrow.
    “OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW. GO BACK TO YOUR …GO AND HAVE FUN WITH HER. DANCE WITH HER ALL YOU WANT. OUT NOW…A PERSON LIKE YOU…NO A PERSON LIKE YOU GUYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. ALL YOU GUYS KNOW TO DO IS BREAK PEOPLE’S HEART.”
    “Scream all you want cause I won’t go until I…”
    “SENDING THOSE PICUTRE AFTER CAHSING US OUT, IS NOT ENOUGH? AFTER THIS PAINFUL TIME IS STILL NOT ENOUGH? WHAT ELSE DO YOU GUYS WANT? WHAT, FOR US TO DIE?”
    “What pictures? Who chased you out? You’re the one that wanted to leave?” Yuchun was somewhat catching on her words.
    “Don’t act stupid, OUT!” Eun-Mi screamed.