What A Day? (Part 1)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Front page of the newspaper covered with news about the four princes’ sudden marriage. Every corner, every sidewalk filled with chats about that one topic. Every TV, every radio listening and watching about the extreme news. News reporters filled the entrance of the royal palace. They brought all their curious, unanswered questions with them hoping to get an answer.
    “Yah what is it? So loud!” Jae-Hwa complained, turning from side to side covering her ears, hearing the loud noises outside on her bed. That was how loud the people outside were. Not to mention there weren’t only news reporter, there were also fan girls, curious people, added with everyone one passing by.  
    “I’m not sure either,” Sun-Hee said already up, looking through the window. But what can she see through such a big palace.
    “Huh…I guess it’s time to get up,” Cho-Hee said, removing her blanket, rubbing her eyes to get a better view at the room.
    “I guess,” Jae-Hwa followed.
    “I guess we have to wait a long time before getting to school then,” Sun-Hee sighed. They had to wake up extra early because of the nonstop noise.

    Hei-Ryung removed her blanket and sit up, “What is that noise?”
    “Good morning.”
    “What was that?” she was shocked at the sudden voice. She looked around and found the voice belonging to who else. Who else could it be…Jaejoong. Seeing that face of her made him chuckle silently inside but kept a cold face outside.
    “Why are you here?” she asked, isn’t he supposed to be on his side.
    “Um…I’m your husband.” he joked with the cold face.
    “…oh…um…,” she wasn’t sure how to reacted to that.
    “Never mind if you can’t sleep anymore then you can get up.”
    “Oh…okay,” was all she said, removed her blanket and fixed her bed. After, she looked up and Jaejoong was still standing there watching her, armed crossed.
    “Um…w-why are you s-still there?” she asked, somewhat feeling nervous with the pair of eyes staring straight at her.
    “I can’t stand here and watch my wife,” somehow he wanted to played, or wanting to a bit.
    “Oh…I-I g-guess,” her eyes widen. She just wasn’t sure how she should respond to that, didn’t see that coming again.
    “I’m g-gonna go g-get ready t-then,” she stuttered. Luckily, she said that before he’s about to explode. Her dead, scare face of him calling her ‘wife’ was too funny. She hurried to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and lean against the door.
    “What was that? Is he playing with me? Or is he for real? Calling me wife?” the word ‘wife’ echo again and again in her head.
    “Jaejoong when do you start becoming like this?” Jaejoong realized himself was different. He never felt that happy inside before. Never wanted to laugh so much. He walked to his room.
    
    “What is that?” Yuchun complained, walking to the place where they all always eat together. Junsu, Yunho, and Changmin is there already. Each having there own cup of drink and stuffs to do.
    “What is it?” Yunho said, like how can Yuchun not realize it?
    “Can’t you tell?” Junsu asked.
    “What I don’t know what you guys are talking about at all?” Yuchun said, lost.
    “Don’t play dumb,” Changmin said.
    “Yah that’s not how you thank me when I got you a wife. Okay?”
    “Really,” Changmin said, annoyed. Yunho threw the newspaper at Yuchun. Hit his head then fell down to the table.
    “Aish…,” Yuchun picked up the newspaper after giving his brother a annoying glared. Yuchun’s eyes widen.  
    “Now you see why?” Changmin asked.
    “Yeah…,” he said, still glaring at the paper.
    “Thanks to you all this happen,” Yunho said.
    “I know thanks to me all you guys have a wife huh…you guys are just so adorable together,” Yuchun smiled, putting the newspaper down.
    Yunho and Changmin thought he knew what he’d done wrong, but guess not.
    “I love you guys together such great couples…can’t wait for your wedding day,” Yuchun smiled sweetly to his brothers but only got two pairs of angry eyes in returned.
    “Okay I know I know. I know that I’m the best at finding girls for my brothers,” Yuchun joked.
    “Okay Yuchun you can stop now,” Junsu said.
    “Okay Junsu just because I didn’t find your girl for you…well I think I did too…I’m not sure,” Yuchun looked up, crossed one of his arm and uses one to touch his chin, thinking.
    “Really…!,” Jae-Hwa raised her voice coming over with a maid telling them news of what’s going on and her two sisters.
    It disturbed Yuchun’s thinking but he looked at the girls and a smile came across his lips.
    “Awh…” was the only sound that escape his mouth.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Cho-Hee said, when she looked up and saw all four of their eyes looking.
    Jae-Hwa looked, “Ooopps…”
    “Hey sister-in-laws,” Yuchun greeted them, waving his hand.
    “Who’s your sister-in-law?” Cho-Hee shouted back at him.
    “You and your sister duh,” Yuchun said, chuckling. He loves to make them angry.
    “Cho-Hee,” Sun-Hee grabbed her hand and lightly moved her head right to left.
    “Uh…fine.”
    
    A minute later Jaejoong joined his brothers and Hei-Ryung joined her sisters.    
    “We better get inside it’s looks like it’s gonna rain,” Yunho said and head inside first.
    His brother followed him.
    “Where are they going?” Jae-Hwa asked.    
    “Looks like it’s gonna rain,” Sun-Hee looked up into the grey sky, “let’s go.”    
    They followed the princes inside and took their seats.
    “Hey you guy are not gonna do your little couple greeting at all,” Yuchun said, looking at them one by one and seeing them minding their own business. Thought newly couple were suppose to give each other morning kiss or hug.
    “Yah Yuchun can you be quiet?” Junsu asked.
    “Well…,” Yuchun started but the food arrived.
    “I’m sorry but while you eat I’ll have to deliver some message sent by the king,” the servant said.    
    They all received their breakfast as the servant speaks, “you all may heard the loud noises coming from outside already. The king had ordered for the four princes to guard their fiancée well when going outside to school and during school hours.”
    The four girls looked up like ‘really they needed to be guard’. They are old enough to take care of themselves.
    “Continuing, the king arranged a meeting after school today as well,” the servant looked through his notes checking if he left anything out.        
    “And lastly be safe,” he left.
    “Wow…my brothers first task. Taking care of their girls,” Yuchun said, “interesting I’ll be following and observing then.”
    Junsu eyed him. The other three seems to expected that to come out from Yuchun already.
    “Now my sister-in-laws,” Yuchun looked at the four careless girls, “I’ll hand you guys over to my four lovely brother now,” he talked like he was there guardian angel.
    “Who are you to us to hand us over?” Cho-Hee asked, setting her spoon down.
    “Me,” he pointed to himself, “I’m your-”
    “Never mind I don’t want to know now,” Cho-Hee interrupt him.
    “Five minutes left,” a servant announced.
    “Already,” Hei-Ryung sighed, not ready to go face the worst yet.
    “Come let’s go first,” Cho-Hee said, heading out first followed by her sisters.
    “Aren’t you guy supposed to go protect them from the evils,” Yuchun joked.
    “Maybe someone should protect us from someone,” Yunho emphasized his last words and left, Changmin followed.
    “See you guys,” Junsu left followed by Jaejoong.
    “Yah don’t do anything yet until I come out,” Yuchun shouted after his brothers, smiling to himself.

    “Woah…how are we suppose to get through that?” Jae-Hwa asked, when they reached outside far from the entrance but close enough for them to see clearly what’s ahead.
    “Really…what’s the big deal of them getting married? It just like regular people getting married.” Cho-Hee just don’t get the people outside the door, amking a big fussed over the princes’ marriage.  
    “So much trouble,” Sun-Hee mumbled.
    “We’ll make it through,” Hei-Ryung looked on the bright side.
    “Yeah after a long blizzard,” Cho-Hee agreed.
    “Huh…,” Jae-Hwa sighed.
    
    “Come on let’s go,” Jaejoong came up to Hei-Ryung and locked hand with her. One day she hoped for a announcement of his presence so she don’t have to be shocked every time.
    “There you go. Hei-Ryung’s prince came to save her,” Jae-Hwa sarcastically said.
    “I don’t think she need one,” Cho-Hee said.
    “I was just saying.”
    “Come on Sun-Hee we have to head out,” Junsu appeared and locked hand with Sun-Hee too. She wanted to pulled her hand away but somehow she kept it in his. They followed Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung.
    “There you go, her prince too,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Come on stop your blabbing,” Cho-Hee grabbed Jae-Hwa arm and pulled her after them.
    “Sorry, but you’ll to walked out with your fiancé,” the guard said, wouldn’t let them past through the door.
    “Come on we don’t need anyone like…,” Jae-Hwa said something before Cho-Hee could go on bashing about the princes.
    “Sorry we’ll wait for them then,” Jae-Hwa bowed to the guard and pulled Cho-Hee back.    
    “Jae-Hwa.”
    “Yah they won’t let you pass so just don’t waist your time arguing.”
    “Hey,” Yuchun waved his hand at them, walking up with his two brothers.
    “What are you guys still waiting for?” Yuchun asked.
    “For your stupid brother,” Cho-Hee yelled. And smile formed on the corner of Yuchun’s lip.
    “Not like that,” Cho-Hee corrected herself when she saw the smile.
    “The guards won’t let us pass if…” Yunho just walked past them. Cho-Hee ran up and grabbed onto his arm. He looked at her like ‘what on earth are you doing?’ Cho-Hee just gave a fake smile back.
    “Can I go now?” Cho-Hee asked the guards when they came up to him.
    The guard smiled, bowed and opened the door for them.
    “Wow…a sudden change,” Yuchun said and followed them, wanting to leave the two behind.
    
    Jae-Hwa stood there in shocked first time they were left alone. She could fell herself getting burned up. Honestly, Changmin didn’t even noticed she was there. He walked up a step and there finally he saw her looking down. He was wondering who is she? He never really took a good look at any of the girls. He continue walking and she didn’t even notice that he was walking away.
    “Sorry Prince Shim but I can’t let you out if your fiancée is not with you,” the guard bowed to him. Changmin turned back and looked at the unknown, lost girl still standing in her same position.    
    “Hey you,” he said, with the cold look of his, never pay attention to her name.
    Jae-Hwa looked up and saw him. He looked so mean and cold.
    “Can you hurry up?” he asked.
    “I-I…um…,” she slowly walk up to him, hoping not to trip. She arrived behind him and the guard opened up the door for them to pass.
    “Hew…I made it through,” Jae-Hwa lowly sigh to herself.
    “Awh…” Changmin turned and saw her falling down. He happened to reached out and caught her in time.
    She landed in his arm.
    “That was close,” she said, knowing that she’s not touching the ground only but don’t know who saved her.
    “Can’t you be more careful next time?” he asked, sounding like he’s annoyed.
    Jae-Hwa looked up and saw the faced that she don’t want to see at all…a very disturbing face even though she don’t mind looking at it.
    “S-s-sorry,” she said and slowly hold onto his arm to support herself up.
    “Awh…,” she fell back into to his arm.
    “Can you be more carefully next time so you don’t trip over such a small rock?” he asked, looking at the rock she trip over.
    “I’m sorry,” she said, again. Huh…her worst night mare. That wasn’t how she planned to first approached him.
    He shook his head right to left and use his hand to help her up to her feet.  
    “Hold onto to me for support,” he said and looked away.
    She looked at him and smile. He was nicer than she thought he would be. In a very cold way but oh well…he still saved her.
    “Hurry up,” he said, when he found her still day dreaming.
    She quickly grab onto him and got up flat on her feet. They started walking out. Her feet wasn’t twist that bad she could still walk like normal but it would just hurt if she twist it to the wrong side.  

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung reached outside. Everyone that was out there rushed over to them. Cameras was flashing. Hei-Ryung blocked her eyes with her free hand.
    To bring up the mood of the crowd, Jaejoong leaned to Hei-Ryung like he was gonna kissed her but past her cheek to her ear, “Don’t worry. I’m here,” he smirk, but no one saw it.
    Somehow she thought that was only another show, but it made her feel secure though. Jaejoong then turned back to the crowd and put on his prince action.    
    “Good morning everyone,” he flashed out his smiled and waved, earning a loud cheer from the girls.
    “Good morning Prince Kim,” a news reporter speak, “may I ask you some questions?”
    “Sure,” he smiled, “but you’ll have to make it quick because we’ll have to leave for school and it’s a bit cold out here.” He let go of Hei-Ryung’s hand and wrap it around her shoulder pulling her in for some warmth. She looked at him, shocked as always.
    “Seems like you two are getting along well,” said the news reporter.
    “You can say,” Jaejoong smiled.
    “Anyways, why the sudden marriage of all four princes?”
    “I’m not sure if I can answered that question for you,” Jaejoong answered because he wasn’t the one that rushed the marriage.
    “Well then how do you feel about it?”
    “You can say that it’s going well. I feel okay,” he said, he is okay.
    “Sorry we’ll have to leave first,” the guards moved the crowd and made a isle for them to the car and they left. Some reporter followed them and some stay.
    
    Junsu and Sun-Hee arrived and another batch of people ran to them, “Good morning Prince Kym.” Cameras flashed nonstop.
    Junsu smile sweetly backed, “Good morning. How are you all doing?” You can hear fan girls in the back squealing and cheering.
    “Prince Kym if you don’t mind may we ask some questions?”
    “Sure.”
    “So how do you two come about to marriage?”
    “You can say love a first sight,” Junsu answered the first thing popped to mind. Sun-Hee looked at him like was he speaking the truth.
    “Oh…so how about how a little more information about the girl beside you. Is okay if you tell us a little about why you chose her?”
    “You can say…she’s a very attracting girl,” Junsu chuckled a bit not sure how to explained for the sudden question. He didn’t know how he should expressed his feeling for her to the reporter and the crowd.
    Sun-Hee didn’t want to hear nonsense again. She shivered a bit. Before Junsu can continue, he felt her hand shake a bit.          
    “Sorry it’s getting a bit cold out here so I’ll have to take her in first before she catches a cold,” Junsu said, somewhat wanting to thank her for her shivering because he wasn’t sure what to say next.
    The guards parted the crowd making a way for them to go through. Since there was too many people, they had to attend school in different car, so they left. Some reporter and girls followed.

    Cho-Hee let go of Yunho’s arm after they got out from the door, but he pulled her back and locked hand with her.
    “What are you doing?” she asked, pulling her hand away.
    “If you don’t want to get hurt then stay still.”
    “Let go of me first then.” He ignored her and dragged her out.
    Another batch of reporter rushed up. Cameras still flashing, annoying Cho-Hee already.
    “Good morning everyone,” he waved, but kept his straight face, “sorry it’s a bit cold out here so we’ll leave first.”
    “Wait Prince Jung is it okay if you answer some questions before you leave?”
    “I’m afraid this is not a good time to do so. So please excuse us,” Yunho pulled Cho-Hee along with him to the car and they left to school, leaving a bunch of people behind with unanswered questions.
    “Hey why don’t you stay and answer their question?”
    “Cause I don’t want to.”
    “I could’ve answered it then.”
    “Then you’ll cause much more problem so just be quiet on the way to school.”
    “Oh…I see. Sared that I might tell them how you guys are huh?”
    “Whatever.”
    “I’ll find my way to speak everything out.”
    
    Yuchun appeared and waved to everyone blowing kisses. Everyone knew how the fourth prince is like so they don’t really mind.
    “Sorry I have no one for you guys to ask question with so I’ll be leaving first,” and he left., with a sad expression

    Changmin slowly helped Jae-Hwa out to the front.
    “Good morning Prince Shim.”
    “Good morning…we’ll have to leave first,” Changmin expected something from them so he told them ahead of time that he don’t have the time. Guards parted the crowd and Changmin slowly helped Jae-Hwa into the car.
    “Prince Shim just a minutes for questions.” But he just helped Jae-Hwa into the car and they left. Everyone else followed and hoped to asked further questions at the next destination.
    “Thanks,” Jae-Hwa thanked him.
    But he looked out his window and ignored her.
    “Why do you have to be to cold? Why do you have to be the one that I happened to look at?” she ask herself and stared at him all the way to school.
    
    At school, the couples was still locking hands together as Yuchun enjoys his moment waving and greeting everyone. Also eyeing the couples. The couples were together. The princes was making sure the girls was safe and make sure no troubles come along the way. Since the girls was in the princes’ hand, no one dear to go up them and say anything. Even though there were eyes staring from corners wanting to murder the girls beside the princes.

(After school - back at the palace) “Sorry the king ordered a urgent meeting right now?” the servant announced to the couples and Yuchun sounding like it was something really important.  
    “We’ll be there,” Junsu said as the couple walked there, finally separated. The whole school day they were holding  hands with each other. That they are so tired of each other. Well maybe that only applied to some of them. Some had to do it cause it seems like there was no choice.