Invitation

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Invitations is all over South Korea. Royal vehicles pulled in front of the school. Girls, guys, people in the streets, all over the place walked over just to check out the couples. Surprise, maybe not that much, well yes very surprise. Who wouldn’t be surprise about hearing all the princes getting married all at once to these unknown girls. Don’t they expected it to be some rich, known, sophisticated girls? They’re all were wrong! The king had chosen some unknown girls, that he don’t even know about their background.
    The princes protect their lovely fiancée out of the car onto the school ground. Holding on tight to their hands, protecting, shielding them making sure they are in a secure place. Not far from the school entrance, the group of girls showed up each with a all cool face.
    “What do you want?” Cho-Hee asked, grabbing onto Yunho’s arm tighter. She made eye contact with Jae-Hwa and she did the same with Changmin, knowing exactly where Cho-Hee is taking her point.
    Hyun-Ae held out the invitation while her friends threw it at them.
    “Hyun-Ae,” Junsu was the man and speak up while he block Sun-Hee. Before Junsu could speak further, Hyun-Ae ripped the inside of the invitation, ruining the pictures. Junsu was angry when he saw her rip the picture. None of the others didn’t really feel bad, didn’t really care anyways.
    “Why did you do that? You don’t want to attend the wedding. You‘re invited to see your princes one last time before they’re not single anymore,” Cho-Hee waited for her to finished her tearing then speak.
    “Oh…if you want a new one I’ll give it to you,” Jae-Hwa offered, “but never mind maybe you don’t want to attend that’s why you rip it up.”
    “Come on let’s go. Let’s not waist our time here,” Cho-Hee said and dragged Yunho away.
    “Sorry we need some time alone,” Jaw-Hwa said and pulled Changmin away and he looked unwilling to go, but she manage to pull him away.
    Junsu move his hand over to, wrapping around Sun-Hee waist now and pulled them away. Jaejoong just dragged Hei-Ryung away.
    
    Cho-Hee and Yunho disappear from their sight and she immediately pulled away her hand without looking at him and walk away like nothing happened. He pulled her back by grabbing her arm.
    “What exactly are you doing?” Yunho asked, while do she change her attitude so many times in one blink.
    “Hm…I am just doing my job,” she said, looking away.
    “And what exactly is your job?”
    “Let me ask you that. What is you job or…,” she thought for a second. She shouldn’t expose anything to him, “Never I have nothing to do I just want to act like that. Don’t they deserved it?”
    “You can do whatever you like, but do not play with me. Understand?” he asked, adding strength to his hand holding onto her.
    “Hm…let me think,” she pretending to think for a second, “no I’ll drag you in whatever I do. I’ll make sure you won’t live happy if I don’t too. I’ll torture you,” she look at him and make sure she speak clearly for him to hear.
    He pulled her in, “I’ll make sure you get them same too,” with that he pushed her away and walked away.
    “We’ll see,” she mumble staring angrily at him.

    “I’m tired of your stupidity,” Changmin said.
    Jae-Hwa stop walking and turned to faced him, let go of his arm, “Well I’m tired of your motionless and careless person too,” she walked away, not wanting to show her anxious face in front of him. She wants to be a strong person in front of him. He wondered a second about what she said then knocked away the thought and left.
    
    “Um…you can go now,” Sun-Hee said, feeling uncomfortable with his arm wrap around her.
    “And what if I don’t?” he questioned. She looked away blushing.
    “I-I- have to go,” she tried to removed his arm, but he grabbed onto her hands and set it in place.
    “Kiss me then I’ll let you go,” he joked and tried hard not to laugh when he saw her facial expression.
    “Just kidding,” she let out her breathe and breath. He leaned in to give her a quick peck on her cheek, “I’ll see you later then,” he let go of her and left. She did not know what’d just happened. She blinked a couple times, touch her cheek and slowly walked away.

    “Be safe I’ll see you later,” Jaejoong said and let Hei-Ryung’s hand go. All that he can say to her is just make sure she’s fine and okay. Sometimes it just makes her wondered, why do he act like how to does?

    The gentleman and lady were sitting down at the dinner table eating snack after school.
    “Princes and princesses this weekends is your weeding, the king would like for your highnesses to prepare yourself as well as possible. Also please do not get into any trouble as well,” the servant announced and took his leave.
    “Already,” Yuchun thought out loud, “but why not now?”
    “Don’t worry sooner or later your wish will be granted,” Jae-Hwa said.
    
    The week passed by and at last it was finally the time for their most important day. The palace was running like crazy. Servants and maids are running everywhere making sure everything is ready. Almost the whole city and people that are available came and enjoyed the wedding. It was open for everyone to come and have fun. In two separate rooms, the couple split up into boy and girl to get themselves ready. In one special room, hold some special people waiting. Everyone was excited and scared. Even if some of the girls or boys were unwilling to, but after all it is their wedding day.
    Sorry for the short update!! I'll try to udpate much more since it's summer break now!! Enjoy?!