Preparing For The Worst (Part 1)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

             Here's an update! This chapter seems to be very long, so enjoy!

   

      After breakfast the couples were divided into their couple and went to pick out their wedding ring then outfits. There was a wedding planner with each couple. Yuchun wanted to leave the couples alone at least for that time. Since his brothers are busy today he’ll learn a new lesson about business first.
    “Greeting Prince and Princess Kim,” the wedding planner greeted them. Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung bowed in returned.
    “I’m Baik Aei-Young, your wedding designer for today,” Aei-Young explained her mission, “first we’ll looked at the wedding rings first.” A bunch of girls walked in with sets of rings.
    “These are some design that we have. Please take a look and pick out the one that you like or would you like us to make a special design for you instead.”
    Jaejoong walked over to the girls holding the tray of rings set. He examined all of it, but seems like none of them caught his attention. Hei-Ryung wasn’t sure whether she was suppose to look at it too or not.
    “Hei-Ryung,” Jaejoong then called. She looked up and found him examining one.
    “Which one do you like?” he asked.
    She walked over to the one he was looking at, “Um…which ever one you pick will be fine.”
    “I would like for you to give your opinion too,” he said it like he wanted her to look and pick out the ones that she wanted. So she took it that way and started examining the rings.
    “They all look very pretty but none of it really caught my attention.” Hei-Ryung thought as she examined.
    “This one,” Jaejoong grabbed the set and brought the rings to his eye level to get a better view.
    Hei-Ryung looked over and saw the pair of ring in his hand.
    “How is it?” he put it out for her to see.
    “Seems like a real love couple ring,” Hei-Ryung thought as she examine the ring. It was simple not that designed but somehow she liked it too. It didn’t explained much but just need the two ring to be together to make it a complete set.
    “So…” he said.
    “Um…,” he could see that she liked it too by looking at the way she examined the ring. He wasn’t sure why he pick the ring. It seems like it was for a love couple, which they aren’t really consider one because they are not in love, yet. But it was simple enough to catch his attention. Maybe like her too, simple enough for her to catch his attention out of everyone too. http://romantic-wedding-dresses.com/images/float/Wedding-Ring-Designs.jpg
    “We’ll take this one then,” he said, turning to the Aei-Young. She gestured for the girls to leave.
    “Okay I’ll take that then,” she grabbed it from him, “now we’ll look for the wedding dress and suits,” they followed her out to the room prepared for the dresses and suits.

    “Greeting Prince and Princess Kym, I am Bang Kim-Ae, your wedding designer for today.” Junsu and Sun-Hee bowed. First they looked at the wedding couple rings, as well.
    “Theses are all the design that we have. If none of them suits your liking then you may ask for more design or give us a special design of yours.”
    Girls walked in holding tray of rings set.
    Junsu knew exactly what he wanted just waiting for it to catch his attention. Sun-Hee didn’t really care because she never did in the first place, but she was interested in looking at the design though. So far none of it had caught Junsu eyes, but many looked very unique to Sun-Hee. Come on it has to look unique, they are the best in South Korea for designing rings and dresses.
    “How do you think of this one,” Junsu walk up to Sun-Hee with the set of wedding ring in his hand. Even thought he liked it he also wanted her approval as well, at least that‘s what he believed.
    Sun-Hee looked at the same pair of rings in his hand. It doesn’t looked all fancy but very simple. Junsu picked that one because he wants them both to have the same ring and it only have one special diamond in the middle. Represent the only one for him and hoping it would be the same for her.
    “It’ll be fine,” Sun-Hee agreed. A smile appeared across his lips, happy that she liked the rings as well.
    “We’ll take this one then,” Junsu handed to Kim-Ae.
  http://www.weddingsimple.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wedding-ring.jpg
    “Okay then we’ll go check out the wedding dresses and suits then,” Junsu and Sun-Hee followed Kim-Ae out.

    “Greeting Prince and Princess Jung, I’m Hwang Yeun-Ja, your wedding designer for today,” she bowed to them.
    “Calling me Princess Jung…ewh…,” Cho-Hee thought as she bowed back with Yunho.
    They were also first looking at wedding rings. Cho-Hee do not care about which ever one will be her ring. It does not matter to her at all. Yunho was examining the rings, the girls is holding. He didn’t care either which one was going to be either.
    “Hey I don’t care so pick which ever one you like,” she whispered to Yunho’s ear, didn’t want anyone to hear, how she is toward the wedding.
    He looked at her like ‘of course I know you don’t have to tell me.’
    “We’ll just take this one then,” Yunho randomly pick one after she told her opinion.
    She took a look, not that bad, simple nice and easy. She wouldn’t mind wearing it.
  http://www.wedding52.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sterling-silver-wedding-ring-sets-w-princess-cut-stone-1.jpg
    Yeun-Ja took the ring set from Yunho and lead them to the dresses and suits.
    
    “Greeting Prince and Princess Shim, I’m Yu Ok-Rim, your wedding designer for today,” she bowed to them and they bowed back. They first started with the wedding ring as the others. Jae-Hwa was excited to see the rings as the girls walked in with all different kinds.
    Changmin walked up to Jae-Hwa, “Chose which ever one you like.”
    Her heart sunk, like someone lay a boulder on top of her. She felt like he was forced to married and her, which she know that they were somewhat, but she expected him to be much more than that. She didn’t know he would dislike her that much, as to what she think. She observed through the ring trying to get the thoughts off her mind, trying to think positively. Changmin looked through the rings with half of his attention somewhere else, maybe thinking about school, his lessons rather than his wedding ring. She was looking carefully and enjoying looking through each one, each one seems to have their own styling. She came up to one and she knew it was that one, the design had really caught her attention. It was really pretty like how she would imagine it to be like. She pick it up and ran over to Changmin like she won the lotto.
    “Changmin what do you think of this one,” she put it up for him to see.
    He slowly took a glance of it, “Okay we can take that one.”
  http://brideorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wedding-ring-designs-3.jpg
    She shouldn’t have ran to him. All he doesn’t is, just bringing her mood down.
    Ok-Rim took the ring from Jae-Hwa and lead them to the wedding dresses and suits.

    Jaejoong was taken to another room where there are suits and tux for him to pick from while Hei-Ryung was taken to the women.
    “These are all the modern dresses that we have you may try on any one that you wish to and if you need help please do ask,” Aei-Young told Hei-Ryung. She then slowly walked to the dresses in front of her. She don’t even know where to start, there were so many. Rows and rows of dresses.
    Jaejoong was looking through the suits/tuxedos available for him with the accompany from some men working for the corporation that the king hired.
    Sun-Hee entered the room and found Hei-Ryung looking through the dresses one by one. And she knew that it’s gonna take her a long time to find one because she don’t even want to look for one.
    “You may try on any one you wish too and ask if you need any help,”  Kim-Ae told Sun-Hee and Sun-Hee walked up to Hei-Ryung. Kim-Ae and Aei-Young talked to each other while the girls search for their dress.
    “Hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee called.
    She turned and saw her older sister, “Sun-Hee? Oh…which one or kind are you picking?”
    “I’m am not sure,” she looked through the rows and rows of dresses.
    “Better get to company then,” Hei-Ryung suggested to her.
    “I guess,” Sun-Hee sighed and went search for hers.
    Junsu entered the room and saw Jaejoong already in there looking for his.
    “Have you pick one yet?”
    “No.”
    Cho-Hee and Yeun-Ja entered the room. Cho-Hee went to her sister as Yeun-Ja went to accompany the other two wedding designer.
    “Cho-Hee, if you need any help come and ask okay?” Yeun-Ja said as Cho-Hee walked away. She smiled back
and head to Hei-Ryung first.
    “Hei-Ryung can you find me one?”
    “Why? It’s your wedding dress.”
    “Not my wedding dress. Just a wedding game dress.”
    “No you have to find it on your own.”
    “Okay I’ll go ask Sun-Hee then,” she walked off to Sun-Hee.
    “Sun-Hee…can you find one for me?”
    “Cho-Hee? No… I have to find mines too.”
    “Uh…I guess,” she walked off to find her.
    Yunho entered the room and found his two older brothers looking for theirs. He went straight to work trying to get his job there done.
    Jae-Hwa entered with Ok-Rim. Her faced was still pale. Still thinking about the monster that always brighten and ruins her days.
    “Jae-Hwa please try on any and if you need help please ask,” Ok-Rim told Jae-Hwa as she joined her crew.
    Jae-Hwa looked at the dresses before her. She knew what she wanted. She put on her smile, didn’t want to ruin another part of her day. She looked for the labels and went straight to the styles of dresses in her dream. The ball gown princess dress. She happily looked through the giant enormous dresses.
    Changmin entered the room and found Jaejoong handing his black suit to a men on the side.
    “Guess he found his already,” he thought as he search for his.
    “Do you want to try it on?” the men asked Jaejoong.
    “It’ll be fine,” he took a seat and watch his brothers hunting for their suits.
    Sun-Hee finally came to one that satisfy her eyes. Even though she wasn’t so interested in the whole marrying thing she still enjoy picking out her wedding dress. Or at least try to.
    “May I try on this one?” Sun-Hee asked. Her sister turned to look.
    “Suits you well,” Hei-Ryung said and the other two nodded in agreement.
    “Sure this way please,” Kim-Ae said as she took her customer into the room to try on her dress.
    “I’ll try this then,” Hei-Ryung said as she examine most of the styles that she liked already.
    “Okay this way,” Aei-Young lead her to another room.
    “So much…,” Cho-Hee walked back and forth, not knowing what to pick. She walked to the most simple dresses but still very beautifully designed.
    “This one is okay I guess,” Cho-Hee took it and Yeun-Ja took her to a room to try it on.
    “This is the perfect one,” Jae-Hwa said, smiling to her dress. Ok-Rim show her the room to try it on.
    Junsu happily found his handsome white tux and handed to the men.
    “Would you like to try it on?”
    “No thank you,” he went to sit next to Jaejoong.
    “You seem happy,” Jaejoong could see the smiles in his eyes.
    “You can say.”
    Yunho grab a black suit like Jaejoong but different styles and hand it to the men and took his seat next to his brothers. Changmin grab a white tux like Junsu but in different styles and hand it to the men. They were done with their jobs.
    Sun-Hee came out in her gown. It looks very beautiful on her. It shows her nice curves.
    “I’ll take this one,” Sun-Hee smiled looking at herself in the mirror before her. She was happy to be in that wedding gown for some reason. Probably the happiest since she heard of the wedding happening.  
    Hei-Ryung came out in hers, “How is it?”
    “Um…” Sun-Hee examined her.
    “Not that good huh?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “You can find a better one,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Okay I’ll try on a different one then,” Hei-Ryung went back and change.
    Sun-Hee looked at herself making sure that was the dress. Cho-Hee came out, “So how is it?”
    “Very like you…” was all Sun-Hee could said. She’s not lying cause it is very like her, describe her a lot.
    “Okay I’ll take this one then,” she immediately went back in and change, not even doubting about the dress.
    “I’ll take this,” Sun-Hee went to changed. Jae-Hwa came out.
    “How is this one?” Jae-Hwa. Since her sisters wasn’t there her wedding designer answered her.
    “Looks great, and if you do want it to be a bit more puffy then we can also do it for you.”
    “This one will be fine and I’ll like it to be a bit more puffed-up.”
    Hei-Ryung came out and saw Jae-Hwa, “You’re dream dress huh?” All her sisters knew that she loved those kind.
    Hei-Ryung walked back to find herself another dress as Jae-Hwa went to changed. Cho-Hee came out and hand her dress to Yeun-Ja followed by Sun-Hee. They sat down and wait for the other two. Jae-Hwa came out and handed her dress to Ok-Rim. Hei-Ryung then found another dress and went to try it on.
    “How about this one?” she turned to her sisters.
    “Yeah very design-ful like how you would like it too,” Cho-Hee answered.
    “Looks nice,” Jae-Hwa said, and Sun-Hee nodded along.
    “This will be the one then,” she felt comfortable in the dress. She went to changed.
    When she came out a servant was out there waiting to announced their next scheduled.
    “It has been a long day today and lunch is ready,” the girls followed the servant out to lunch where the princes are there waiting already. No Yuchun though. He was still busy with his lesson.
    
    The lunch was served and since Yuchun wasn’t there no one was gonna start the conversation to break the awkwardness. They ate in silence until the servant announced to them some announcement.
    “The queens will be deciding on the traditional outfits for the first ceremony. Tomorrow you guys are ordered to take pictures for the invitation. And that will be all. All of the wedding planning will be taken care of. Today you guy are free.” he closed his notebook and left.
    “Finally some free time after that horrible time,” Cho-Hee said lowly because no ones else needs to hear it.
    Without Yuchun, the complete silence was awkward even though the couples prefer a day without him.
     “Please excuse me first,” Yunho announced his after he finishes his lunch and left. The rest of his brother soon finishes and took off, following him to their own place.
    “Hey followed me,” Cho-Hee said, as she watch the princes disappeared from their view and got up to followed them.
    “Cho-Hee get back here,” Sun-Hee said.
    “It’s time to play,” Cho-Hee remembered their deal, at least a deal she thought they all agreed on. She followed them. Jae-Hwa wanted to know what Cho-Hee was gonna do so she followed, maybe she might pay back to how Changmin made her feel, but she knew exactly that she never want to hurt or annoyed him. Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung couldn’t do anything but followed them to make sure they are on their best behavior, trailing along like a mother to their kids.
    “Cho-Hee,” Hei-Ryung called.
    Cho-Hee stopped and turned back, “Shhh…,” she put up her finger to her lip, signaling for her sister to be quiet or they’ll hear.
    Hei-Ryung and Sun-Hee have no other choice but to go along since they half-heartedly agreed with the plan.
    Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa arrived first, seeing them going inside of the place.
    “No name…is it a secret place of them,” Cho-Hee wondered out loud.
    “Right, must be their little gathering place,” Jae-Hwa guessed.
    “Are you guys done now?” Hei-Ryung asked, impatiently seeing no point of following them.
    “Let’s get back,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Wait let me do something first,” Cho-Hee said, she pick up a rocks from the ground.
    “Want to play along?” she handed one to Jae-Hwa.
    “Cho-Hee you are not going to…,” Sun-Hee started but Cho-Hee threw the rock and it hit the window.
    “Down,” Cho-Hee ducked down behind the bushes and her sister followed.
    “What are you doing?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “Getting them back,” Cho-Hee answered.
    “Come on Jae-Hwa your turned,” Cho-Hee looked at her.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Sun-Hee hold onto her hand, stopping her.
    “I remembered our deal,” Jae-Hwa said as Sun-Hee moved her hand, she knew she should’ve stop them earlier when they planned it all. Jae-Hwa stood up she knew better but why not play too if Changmin don’t even see her. She sign once and threw the rock and quickly kneel back down.
    
    The princes entered and took their usual seat, minding their own business.
    “Thump…” they all looked up to the window.
    “What’s that?” Junsu asked.
    “Probably the wind blew something and hit the window,” Yunho said, even though he knew something was fishy.
    “What can the wind blow that make such a loud sound?” Changmin asked.
    “Just forget it,” Jaejoong said as they continue their business.
    “Thump…”
    “Really?” Yunho stood up from his chair and walked over to the window. He looked through the place and it was clear, no one was there.
    “I’ll go check it,” Junsu offered and head out. He got outside and look around.
    “No one…,” he thought, it was weird or at least something going on.

    “One more than we can go,” Cho-Hee whispered to her sisters when she saw Junsu came out. Before her sisters react, she threw another one. Sun-Hee quickly dragged her down before Junsu sees her.
    “Don’t worried he look confuse…very,” Cho-Hee giggled.

    “Seriously,” Yunho walked out the door.
    “Anything?” he asked Junsu.
    “Nothing,” Junsu looked around as Yunho did as well.

    “So stupid,” Cho-Hee looked at them, trying to hold in her laugh. She had not been that happy since problems start to occurred, “okay we can go now.”
    “We can’t they’ll see us,” Jae-Hwa said.        
    “Then…,” Cho-Hee smiled.
    “No you’re not,” Sun-Hee read her mind.
    “Okay…I’ll be good now,” Cho-Hee thought she should stop now.
    “But it’s my turned,” Jae-Hwa said, maybe it’s not so bad to be playing along. When you think of it it’s not that bad, right?
    “Having fun?” the girls heard a very bothersome voice, before Jae-Hwa could grabbed her rock.
    They all looked up, “Run!” was all that came out from Cho-Hee’s mouth.
    All of them ran except for Jae-Hwa. Her feet was super glue to the ground. She was too busy chatting with her sisters that they forgot to listen as another one came out to joined Junsu and Yunho.
    “Was that very funny to you?”
    “W-w-what was f-funny?” Jae-Hwa stuttered, not daring to look up to his face. Too scary. She rather just past out.
    “What was funny? Are you serious? Or are you really that stupid?”
    Jae-Hwa looked up ‘stupid’ she thought.
    “Who’s the stupid one here?” she asked.
    “Never mind a useless girl like you would never understand,” he stand there coolly, with both of his hand in each pocket.
    Jae-Hwa felt like she was about to break down. You do not know how much that one word hurt her, tearing her heart into pieces, but she knew she can’t lose so easy. She can’t give up. She have to get him back. He have to pay for what he did as well.
    “Who are you calling useless? I smell someone useless here as well that was force to marry someone he never wanted to,” it was the only excused that came to her mind.
    “I know maybe I should go change it so I don’t have such a useless wife in the future,” he said. He was never the kind that watch what he said. He never really cared anyways, people around him knows how he is like, never saw him sweet at all, but Jae-Hwa never knew how he is, she never expected this side out of him.
    “Apologize to me, NOW,” she demanded him. He’d gone too far.
    “Why would I? Shouldn’t it be you who apologize for wasting my time to come out here and tell to you to stop the childish act of yours?”
    “Shim Changmin how dare put me down like that?” Jaw-Hwa glared at him with her eyes full of angered, but nothing seem to get to Changmin’s mind.
    “Put you down? Aren’t you already down?”
    That was enough to get on Jae-Hwa’s nerves. Now the game is on whatever she didn’t want to do she will do it all. Seems like he’s had eaten some kind medicine to be a jerk today. So since he wanted to play that way…then she’s in.
    Jae-Hwa finally took her step since she saw Changmin and grabbed onto his arm.
    “Since I’m so useless and you won’t apologize then I guess I have to be the useless wife and drag along with you then,” she tight her hold on his arm.
    “I’m not here to play. Let go of me,” he commanded.
    “Who said I’m playing? I’m for real. I’m so useless that I need a husband like you to guide me,” she replied back, “and if you want me to let go then apologize first.”
    Changmin was annoyed with her childish act and try to pulled his arm away, but Jae-Hwa was holding on with her might. She knew for sure he will be sorry for what he said to her. If not now then one day he will be.
    He looked at her and she put on a smile. He looked away then just walked off with her clinging onto to his arm.
    “Where are you taking me my guidance husband?” Jae-Hwa tried to irritated him, but he ignored her. Something he’s good at.
    They passed the Shim’s entrance and they walked into this one room. It sent chills down her whole body.
    “Is this his room? Why did he bring me along in here?” she thought as he sat down and grabbed onto a book.
    “Really are you gonna read?” she asked, forgetting about her feared.
    “Yeah if you don’t want to then leave. No one is holding you back,” he said and turned to his book.
    “I won’t leave until you apologize to me,” but he just continued reading.
    “Huh it’s gonna be a long day,” she thought looking at how boring a person he is. She looked at him, and it made her forgot about what he said to her earlier. Sometime she just hate the fact that she gets lost in his handsome face.

    When Cho-Hee yelled, Sun-Hee, Hei-Ryung, and herself dashed away. Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung wasn’t even sure why they ran. They did nothing wrong, but Cho-Hee knew she had to. When Cho-Hee yelled, Junsu and Yunho looked over and saw Changmin over there standing already as the girls scattered. Yunho knew it was her. Junsu was curious to why Sun-Hee was hiding or whatever why she was throwing rocks at their windows. They each followed their girl.

    Hei-Ryung was running and soon was out of breath. She wasn’t even sure where she had ran to. Looked like she ran behind a house, for some reason. It wasn’t her fault. She was scared when Cho-Hee yelled run and that was what she could think of, run. She was looking around for anyone that will help her out of such place.
    “Mmmm…,” Hei-Ryung tried to make a sound when someone covered . She got no clue who could it be. A bad person wanting to kill her?
    She entered a room and the hand vanished from , “Wh--” she stop when saw who it was.
    “Why throw rocks?”
    “I-I didn’t,” she stuttered again, her heart is beating faster.
    “Who then?” he looked up at her.
    “My sisters,” she answered him truthfully.
    “Why?”
    “I don’t know,” she said, even though she do know.
    He got up from his chair and walked over to her as she backed away.
    “W-what a-are you d-doing?”
    “Checking if you are telling me the truth or not.”
    He reached her as her backed was against the wall. Her breathing seems to be out of control. Seems like she needed someone to do CPR to her.
    “Are you that scare if you didn’t do anything wrong?”
    She wasn’t scare, she was just feeling awkward, weird with him so close.
    “Okay Hei-Ryung you’ll be fine. It’s nothing, maybe he is just playing,” she tells herself.
    He put his hands up to trapped her as she looked down and shut her eyes. He smirk when he saw how scared she was.
    “Are you that scare of me?” he asked, lowly and somewhat sounding like he was trying to seduce her.
    She continued to shut her eyes, thinking it’s all a dream. She bit her lips trying to keep her nervousness away. He smiled at how cute she is being now. He lower is head down and slowly lean in to her ear, “Don’t worry I won’t bite you.”
    She immediately opened her eyes and there he is, right next to her.
    “Are you gonna tell me the truth now?”
    “What truth?”
    “Why you guys are bothering us?”
    “Um…u-ummm…,” she wasn’t sure how to put everything.
    “Do you want me to make you tell me?”
    “I-I…”
    “Okay here I go,” he leaned into her. She immediately bend down and escape under his arm that was blocking her ways.
    He was quick enough and pull her back, “Not fast enough.”
    “S-sorry please l-let me go,” she didn’t want to spend any more seconds with him.
    “Didn’t I say that I wont bite you?” she stay quiet. He smiled again and dragged her to the couch and sat her down.
    “I’m tired. Be my pillow,” she looked up at him, puzzled.
    He lay down next to her and rest his head on her lap and close his eyes.
    “Such a weird person. How can I understand you? Not that I want to anyways, but you change so sudden.” She looked at his adorable face and thought to herself.
    
    
    Sun-Hee was running the way back to the girls place. But unluckily, Junsu caught her first,    “Where do you think you’re going?”
    “I didn’t do anything,” she explained innocently, she wasn’t the one that threw the rocks.
    “I know,” he replied, “come with me.” he wasn’t mad, actually he was happy that they threw the rocks.
    She was confused, shouldn’t he be mad or angry with her. She let him dragged her all the way to the Kym’s Palace. Sun-Hee looked up as she saw the sign, “What are we doing here?”
    “You’re in trouble,” he put on a cute face along with a serious one.
    “You…,” she thought he said that he knew.
    “Since you didn’t stop your sister from bothering us then you’ll take the punishment for them, okay?” he looked at her.
    “I’m not going in,” she said, never know what he’ll do to her.
    “You are,” he said smiling at her. He could tell she was thinking something.
    “I’m…,” she turned around trying to escaped but forgot that her hand was locked with his.
    “You can’t go anywhere. Either you go in nicely with me or you want me to carry you in,” he offered her.
    “None,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Okay then. I’ll pick for you,” he bend down and was about to put his arm under her legs…
    “Okay…okay I’ll go in,” she surrendered, running out of ideas. She wasn’t the best to think up of a quick action nor she wanted to. She hates going against others.
    Junsu stood back up still smiling at her. The way she’s acting, she might need to stop or maybe he can’t control himself anymore.
    “Okay then,” he continued to pulled her into the palace before he lose his mind on her next cuteness expression.
    “Where are you going?”
    “You’ll know,” he turned his head back and smile again to her.
    They came up to a room and they entered in, “This is my room.” Sun-Hee’s eyes widen. What did she just hear?
    “I’m just showing it to you only nothing much,” he speak when he saw how deadly her expression was.
    She was still silence.
    “I just want to show you, so when you need to find me you’ll know where I am. And you can come in here anytime you like. This room soon will be yours as well.”
    She was still silence, trying to absorbed in all his actions.
    “Sun-Hee,” he called when he still hears no answer. He looked at her confused face, she seriously needs to stop her cute, adorable face.
    “If you don’t answered me then I’ll kiss you,” he managed to say after she taken away his breath a million times.
    She immediately look up, “Come I have one more place to show you.”
    He dragged her to the far corner in his room. He pressed something and the wall open. Seem like a door through the wall to another room, maybe a private room.
    He pulled her inside and the door shut. The door shut so soundlessly that Sun-Hee didn’t even noticed.
    Her thoughts was also occupied by how attractive the room was. It was very nicely decorated, same as always valuable items, everything was carefully set into position and every where seems to be balance out. As her head shift around examine the room, Junsu’s eyes was on her, examining her.
    She looked around the room a few times before she realize his eyes was fix on her. She look at him and theirs eyes met. His sweet as always and hers innocent as always too.
    As times passed, Junsu lean in closer and closer to her. She could feel the heat developing in her each seconds passed.
    “W-what are you doing?” she could finally breath right when he was only a inch away.
    “Giving you the punish you deserved,” he keep his face straight.
    “I-I didn’t do anything.”
    “I know.” He hold onto her arms with his hand and set her in place for his action.    
    She turned her head, looking down. Something she could do, at least, since she was out of ideas and was locked in place.
    He smile, half smirking.
    “I’ll let you go this time but next time I will really get you back,” he lean to her ear and sweetly whisper to her, sending chills down her spine. After he whispered to her, he did kiss her temple though, which just made her froze in place.
    “I change my mind that’ll be your punishment today and you’ll stay with me until dinnertime,” he pulled away from her and went to sit down on the couch. She looks at him as he walked to sit.
    “What is wrong with him?” she thought, he’s always so different every minute.
    
    As Cho-Hee ran away, Yunho could clearly see where she’s running to. And this time she’s not getting away with it.
    Cho-Hee stop to catch her breath. She was running too fast and didn’t keep track of how long she had ran.
    “Do you think you can find me that easy? Don’t dream,” Cho-Hee thought out loud as she thought of what she just did.
    “I am. And what are you gonna do?”
    Cho-Hee looked and there he is, stand hands in his pocket, looking very annoyed.
    “Uh-oh,” she thought.    
    “Are you deaf?” he asked, very impatience with her.
    “Of course I’m not just don’t want to talk to certain people.”
    “What were you doing? Throwing rocks, how childish of you. Even a five years old knows better.”
    “Well I’m sorry that you’ll have to deal with a two year old girl then.”
    “What should I do then? To the two year old that never listen?”
    “Nothing just leave her alone and let her do whatever she wants.”
    “Isn’t that a bit too easy?”
    “No not at all she still have to see certain people face so it’s not easy at all.”
    “Well I think it is and I’m about to add in certain thing that will ruin that little annoying two year old girl to stop her stupidity.”
    “What are you gonna do? Or…let me put to this way, what can you do?”
    He took out his right hand out of his pocket and walk toward her.
    “Uh…oh…time to run,” Cho-Hee though as she e hundred and eighty degree around, running for her life.
    Yunho just looked at how stupid she was running back and forth. Do she think she will get away from him? Well she do think like that. Once if it’s about him she’ll find her way to escape.
    Cho-Hee was running and running. She just hate the fact that the palace is so huge even if she lived in there for years maybe she’ll never remembered the ways around.
    “Do you think going to my mom will help?” Yunho asked, blocking her way already.
    She got no clue what he’s talking about until she looked around and saw the sign, “Jung’s Palace.”
    “Yeah aren’t you a good boy that will listen to your parent,” Cho-Hee busted out her next move.
    “Are you done speaking your nonsense now?”
    “What nonsense?” she crossed her arm before him.
    “Whatever,” he quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her like a slave.
    “Where are you taking me and let go it hurts gosh…why do you have to be to forceful?”
    “Shut up or I’ll--,”
    “You’ll what? You loser,” she interrupt him. He stop walking and pulled her up to face him.
    “You just love to go on with your unreasonable nonsense huh…?”
    “What unreasonable nonsense?”
    “I’ll tell you your unreasonable nonsense,” he stared at her hard and dragged her inside Jung’s Palace.
    “Why are you bringing me here? I don’t want to come in here, especially in a place that looks like your bedroom.”
    “This is my room,” she try to pulled her had away as he open a door on the wall and pushed her inside as he followed.
    She looked back as the door shut, “What are you doing?” she looked around the room no window no nothing but just stuffs and lights.
    “How should I teach a little girls like you to shut up?” he questioned.
    “You don’t need to teach me, when I want to then I’ll be quiet.”
    “But when I want you to, how should I?” each time he ask a question he step forward as she step back.
    “Okay fine if you want to leave me in here then go out I’ll stay in here,” she suggested.
    “You want to stay in here?” he asked.
    “Better than having you here. So go out.”
    “Fine up to you,” finally get to go away from her. He open the door and walk out. She ran to it and try to open it like how he did but it didn’t work.

    Changmin was reading for quite a while now. He has no clue how bored Jae-Hwa was. She was forcing her eyes to be opened, but sadly it didn’t work he was just too boring even staring at his face didn’t help. It was late so he finally put down his book and noticed she was still there next to him. No wonder his shoulder was so heavy and hurting she had fallen asleep on it. Probably during the whole time they were there.
    “Aish…this girl.” he try to moved away but she snuggled closer to him.
    He wanted to get up and stretch but sadly, he can’t.
    He looked at her. When she sleeps, she looks so peaceful. Sooner or later, he’ll have to wake her up so might as well wake her up now and get ready for dinner.
    “Yah…,” he moved the shoulder she’s sleeping on up and down trying to get her to wake up.
    “Hmp…,” she tiredly opened her eyes.
    “Where am I?” she looked at the unfamiliar place.
    “It’s night time already. Can you let go of my hand and go get yourself ready for dinner?”
    “What?” she was surprised that it was that late already, maybe her sisters might be looking for her already. She dashed out the room not even waiting to saying goodbye to him, forgetting all about what happen earlier.
    “Such a clumsy girls,” he got up and went to prepared himself for dinner.
    
    After Jaejoong fell deep asleep on Hei-Ryung’s lap, she couldn’t do anything but reach for the book Jaejoong was reading and read it. All the time that had passed, she spent on reading the book and she didn’t even realize how late it was already. She set down the book and looked outside.
    “It’s so late already,” she looked down to Jaejoong fair-skinned face.
    A smile appeared across her face for no reason. She reached out her right hand and touch onto his smooth cheek. Brushing her hand back and forth. He moves his head a bit and she pulled back her hand. He slowly opens his eyes as she looks away as if nothing had happened.
    “How long did I sleep?” he asked.    
    “Quite a while now,” she tried not to make eye contact with him. He rubbed his temple and slowly stood up.    “It’s late already. How come you didn’t wake me up?”
    “I um…” “Never mind let’s go get ready for dinner,” he walked away leaving her starting after him.

    Sun-Hee was gonna died by boringness. There was nothing to do. Junsu was busy occupied by his own work.
    “Hey it late already,” she predict.    
    “How do you know?” there was no window in there.
    “The time,” she said. She been counting every second passed.
    “And what if it’s late?”
    “I’m hungry,” she lied.
    “Okay then,” he put down his pen and stood up. He grabbed her hand as she immediately pulled it back.
    “Don’t you want to eat?” he asked and grabbed her hand again.
    
    Yunho was busy outside doing his own work until he was spotted by Mi-Cha.
    “Oh…Prince Jung you’re not out eating yet?”
    “About to go,” he said looking up.
    “Don’t miss you meal okay?”
    “Don’t worry I’ll go right now,” he got up from his chair and left.
    
 Jae-Hwa ran back to their place but no one was there so she figure it’s best to head down to dinner and maybe they might be there waiting already.
    
    (Dinner table) Yuchun was there already. He really did miss them. If he could chose to go take his lesson everyday and play with the girls, he would’ve chosen the girls.
    He sat there, impatiently waiting for the couples to arrive. He got there early couldn’t wait to see them.
    “It’s about time now,” he looked at the clock in the room, “these couples. What are they still doing?”
    A smiled appeared on his face when he saw Jae-Hwa running there.
    “Hey,” Yuchun called out. Jae-Hwa ignores him and looked around for her sisters.
    “There’s no one here but me if you’re looking for Changmin then he’s behind you,” Yuchun said looking at Jae-Hwa strangely then saw Changmin.
    Jae-Hwa looked, nothing but the same old face. Changmin just walked over and took his seat like there was nothing.  
    “Hey are you gonna sit Changmin is here already,” Yuchun teased.
    She didn’t say anything but took her seat.
    “There’s Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung,” Yuchun pointed out as Hei-Ryung was behind Jaejoong.
    They reached there and took there seat.
    “Where they together?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    “What happen to the others?” Hei-Ryung thought and remembered the earlier scene when they were separated.
    Junsu and Sun-Hee appeared hand in hand.
    “Were you all together all this time?” Yuchun curiously asked. No one answered him. They arrived and took there seat.
    “And now where is our last couple?” Yuchun asked.
    “Yah Yunho where you’re girl?” Yuchun yelled to him as Yunho approached them.
    Yunho stopped and think for a second, “shoot,” he ran back to the Jung’s Palace.
    Hei-Ryung, Sun-Hee, and Jae-Hwa ran after, thinking something was up. Yuchun quickly follow, wondering why Yunho ran back all of a sudden. Shortly after Junsu followed. Jaejoong and Changmin was glue to the seat, it was none of their business.
    
    Yunho rushed back to the room he left her in. He immediately opened the room and search for her. She was nowhere in sight. He walked into the room and search for further places. He found a figure laying on the couch scrunch together like she was extremely cold.
    “Why is it so cold in here?” Jae-Hwa and the rest rushed in.
    “Cho-Hee,” Sun-Hee found the body laying over at Yunho.
    “What happen to her? Is she asleep?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    Sun-Hee kneel down to her as Yunho scoot over. He knew she was asleep but more than that.
    “She’s very warm,” Sun-Hee looked up at Hei-Ryung. Hei-Ryung reached down to Cho-Hee’s forehead and laid a hand on it.
    “It’s cold in here she might of caught a cold,” Hei-Ryung suggested.
    “You…,” Jae-Hwa pointed to Yunho, “what are you trying to do to her? Kill her?”
    “What’s wrong?” Yuchun dashed in.
    “All you brothers are useless and heartless,” Jaw-Hwa has had enough of them today.
    “What’s wrong?” Yuchun looked at the body lying down on the couch. Jusnu entered.
    “Jae-Hwa stop it,” Sun-Hee said, yelling at them wasn’t helping anything at all.
    “What’s wrong with her?” Junsu asked.
    “Queen Jung is here,” they all heard a servant called.
    A second later Queen Jung appeared in the room, “Is there something wrong? Why did I see everyone running in?” she walked up.
    They were all quiet. Jae-Hwa was too angry. Sun-Hee, Hei-Ryung, and Yunho weren’t sure what to say. Junsu and Yuchun weren’t sure to tell her that Cho-Hee was lying on the couch with everyone making a big fuss about it.
    “What’s wrong with her?” Queen Jung asked, seeing the figure surrounded by people. She turned to Yunho for an answer, “Yunho?”
    “She wanted to stay in here so I left her in here. I forgot about her till now and this room usually gets cold so I guess she caught a fever,” Yunho explained.
    “Why in the world would you leave her alone in here in the first place?” Jae-Hwa though wanting to role her eyes.
    “It’s okay then you all go back since Yunho because all this he’ll handle it all. And don’t worry I’ll make sure Yunho take good care of her,” Queen Jung assured her Cho-Hee’s sisters.
    “How can we trust such person?” Jaw-Hwa mind was full of anger questions, but she knew better to keep them to herself for now.
    “Come on let’s go. Please take good care of her,” Hei-Ryung grabbed Sun-Hee and Jae-Hwa arm. She knew staying there, will do nothing. She believed they will take good care of Cho-Hee.
    “Please look after her. Thank you,” Sun-Hee bowed and Hei-Ryung dragged them out. Junsu and Yuchun followed them. They head back out to the dinner table.
    Queen Jung turned to Yunho, “Yunho you know better. I won’t say anything now you take good care of her. Understand?”
    “Yes mom,” Yunho bowed.
    Queen Jung left along with her guards, leaving the two behind.
    Yunho turned his attention toward the body lying down on the couch.
    “Huh…,” he signed and picked her up bridal styles and took her to his room. He placed her on his bed. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a bowl of water and towel to cool down her fever.

    The others arrived back at the dinner table and finished their dinner unhappily, not that they were happy before. But today seem the worst.
    After Jae-Hwa finished she just walked off. The whole time, she didn’t even glared at Changmin. Her mind was occupied by hatred and anger.
    “Sorry if you’ll excuse us,” Sun-Hee said and followed.
    “Wait,” Hei-Ryung called and turned to Jaejoong, “I want to spend the night over at my sisters.”
    Jaejoong was silence so she just left with Sun-Hee.
    “Did you guys do anything wrong to them?” Yuchun asked. He been examine them during dinner time and seems like problem, serious problem had occurred.
    “What are you thinking?” Junsu asked, not sure what he meant. Of course he wouldn’t understand he didn’t do anything wrong that he could think of to Sun-Hee.
    “I left you guys with your girls for a couple hours and that’s how you treat them?” Yuchun continued to asked his questions, “I wonder how you guys will be like after you married now. Since you guys are having major problems already.”
    “I’m fine just them, because they wanted to follow their plan,” Junsu stated.