WHAT???!!!

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Yah hurry up,” Cho-Hee yelled at the princes to hurried up, as they slowly take their time walking to the car.
    “Okay my lady wait up. You won’t be late at all,” Yuchun smiled as Yunho rolled his eyes.
     “Cho-Hee stop it,” Sun-Hee said, didn’t want any problem to start early in the morning`.
    “Fine, but if they start it then I can’t help it.”
    Jae-Hwa was looking at Changmin as he walked to them with his brothers. Changmin looked up and happened to looked at Jae-Hwa and their eyes meet for a second. Jae-Hwa quickly looked away and blushed, hoping no one noticed. Sun-Hee looked away, a bit trying to avoid Junsu. Junsu looked straight at Sun-Hee didn’t care about anything since his brother knew about it already. The princes arrived to the car and the girls start to get inside the car.
    “Yo you sweet couple! See you guys at school. Don’t do too much in the car,” Yuchun yelled, teased Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung. He was gonna get inside the car but he saw them walking out hand in hand. Hei-Ryung blushed at the words Yuchun said. Jaejoong just kept his cool and continue walking to their car. Yuchun got inside the car and right away he earned glares from Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa already.    
    “What did I do wrong?” he looked from Cho-Hee to Jae-Hwa.
    “What you just said?” Jae-Hwa said with a ‘duh’ look.
    “Oh…I think they might be having fun on the way to school only.”
    “Okay you can stop now,” Yunho said, as Cho-Hee gave him a ‘whatever’ look.
    Sun-Hee shook her head, don’t know how much she can take.

    When Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung got inside the car, Jaejoong was eyeing Hei-Ryung to see her reaction to what Yuchun said. He could tell that she was a bit embarrassed or scared. She was but knew better to just listen to herself.

    They all got to school and everything was exactly the same as always. Yuchun came out greeting his fans happily as the others came out looking like they were in a bad mood. Jaejoong know better and just took Hei-Ryung away.
    “Jaejoong…I want to stay with my sisters,” after what happened yesterday she keep on thinking somewhat was her fault that now they are involve in such problems.
    “No you’re staying with me,” Jaejoong knew that the minute she leave him, problems will happen so it is better just to make her mad or whatever she feel towards him happen.
    “I am the one that cause them to be like that so I…,” Jaejoong pulled her to face him, a inch away.
    “Don’t worry they’ll be fine,” he said, making a reassuring eyes that said ‘trust me’.
    “But…” she started and he stop her with a lightly peck on the corner of her left corner lip. She stop. It was unexpected. Everything he does is always unexpected to her. He pulled her away. Not knowing why he wanted to uses that strategy on her. There seems plenty that he can use to make her not go. She was still lost not knowing that Jaejoong dragged her away.
    The others walked into the school. The girls was on their own. The princes was on their own, but Junsu wanted to followed Sun-Hee making sure she’s safe.
    Junsu heard his phone vibrate and took it out, “Go protect your girl,” Junsu read the text from Jaejoong.
    “What is something wrong to her?” Junsu thought and ran away, leaving them thinking to where is he going? Who text him? But they knew only one thing, that‘s exactly true, would make him run like that…Sun-Hee.
    “Something happened?” Yuchun asked, looking at Yunho then Changmin. Yunho followed Junsu for some reason. Yuchun chased after leaving Changmin with the choice, go or don’t go. He followed them.
    
    The girls was walking to their first period class.
    “Still got the gut to come to school after what happen yesterday?” Yuni asked. Guess Jumi told her group of friend everything already, but she seems so quiet or you can say sad and hopeless.
    “Um…sorry we have to go,” Sun-Hee said, grabbing both of her sisters’ arm and pulled them away. Yuni, Hye-Ri, and Soona went to block their way before they get a chance to escape.
    “We have no time to played,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Really but we do,” Hyun-Ae answered, giving Jumi a pat on her shoulder to assured her everything will be fine.
    “Too bad we have no time to deal with people like you guys,” Cho-Hee said, knowing she should not cause any more trouble for Sun-Hee.
    “We’ll let’s see if you can go then,” Hye-Ri said.
    Cho-Hee pulled her arm away from Sun-Hee’s grip. Sun-Hee grabbed it back, “No.”
    “Don’t be scare,” Hyun-Ae said.
    “Who’s scare?” Jae-Hwa, starting to get tired of them.
    “Oh… I see someone finally awoken to join in the fun,” Yuni said.
    “I been, just didn’t want to say anything to people that always you know goes around looking for guys.”
    “Let’s see who’s the one looking for guys.”
    
    “What are you guys doing?” Junsu said, running up to them seeing them facing each other.
    “Oh…Junsu,” Hyun-Ae said. Jumi didn’t want to look she knew clearly what Junsu said to her yesterday.
    “What did I tell you yesterday?” Junsu looked at Jumi. She hide behind Hyun-Ae, didn’t know what to do.
    “What exactly did you tell her yesterday?” Hyun-Ae wanted to hear for herself. Jumi pulled on Hyun-Ae’s sleeve didn’t want to be hurt by his words again.
    “Come on Jumi you can’t give up that easy,” Yuni said, knowing how scare Jumi is.
    “Come on Junsu tell them what you said yesterday?” Yuchun said, walking over with Yunho and Changmin.
    Cho-Hee looked away like always, annoyed. Jae-Hwa heart dropped at how handsome Changmin was…so calm, carefree. Sun-Hee didn’t want to hear whatever Junsu was gonna say again. She didn’t want it to be true.
    “Nothing to say…we are gonna leave then,” Cho-Hee said and dragged Sun-Hee and Jae-Hwa, but Yuni, Hye-Ri, and Soona was still in the way.
    “Can’t you move,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Oh sorry I don’t think we can,” Hye-Ri said. Cho-Hee let go of Sun-Hee and Jae-Hwa arm and pushed Hye-Ri down to the ground.
    “You know better not to played with me,” Cho-Hee said as Soona walked up to take her move, but Cho-Hee pushed her already.
    “Yu…chun! Help me she trying to hurt me,” Soona got up, walked over to Yuchun and grabbed his arm.
    Hye-Ri stood up and was gonna get her revenge.
    “Okay stop. Let me say it clearly this time and you girls stop causing problems,” Junsu started.
    “Let’s go,” Sun-Hee said didn’t want to hear.
    “No Sun-Hee you stay too,” he walked over and pulled her into his embrace.
    “Open your ears and listen,” Yuchun said.
    “I have enough of you girls going around playing nonsense thing now I’m gonna make it final. Stay away from Sun-Hee. She’s is gonna be my wife so leave her alone,” Sun-Hee wanted to vanish like a wizard so much but she know she have to stay there bearing it all in.
    “What?!” Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa yelled, even much more shocked than the other girls.
    “Aish…didn’t you hear that Junsu wanted to marry Sun-Hee,” Yuchun said.
    “Who said marrying is something to be played,” Cho-Hee said.
    “I’m not playing. I’m for real,” Junsu answered then took Sun-Hee away. Leaving Jumi almost break down, but luckily Hyun-Ae was supporting her to stand up.
    “Hey…,” Cho-Hee was gonna go after, but Yuchun quickly pushed Soona’s arm away and went to block her way.
    “Yah Yuchun you have nothing to do with this so go away.”
    “Yes I do my brother is about to have his happy life, but seem like you are gonna go ruin it so I won’t let you,” he crossed his arm before her.
    Since Cho-Hee was blocked Jae-Hwa followed, didn’t want Sun-Hee to go down the same path as Hei-Ryung.
    “Nope you’re not going either,” Yuchun grabbed Jae-Hwa back.
    “Yuchun,” Jae-Hwa yelled. Cho-Hee thought Yuchun was focused on Jae-Hwa now so she took her step, but Yuchun knew and pulled her back.
    “Yuchun let go now,” they both said, trying to get away from his grip. Yuchun pulled them away over to Yunho and Changmin, but before they reached over he was stop by another pulled.
    “Yah…” he turned, looked, and saw Hyun-Ae pulling on Jae-Hwa‘s other arm.
    “Let go,” Yuchun said. Hyun-Ae pulled Jae-Hwa with all her might and Jae-Hwa break away from Yuchun’s grip.
    Hyun-Ae pushed Jae-Hwa over to Yuni, Hye-Ri, and Soona. Yuni caught her.
    “Let go now,” Cho-Hee wouldn’t let them laid another hand on her sister.
    Yuchun was lost didn’t know what to do first, “Here Yunho,” Yuchun pushed Cho-Hee over to him. She landed on the ground right in front of him. He didn’t to catch her.
    “Awh…,” Cho-Hee said as she look at her hand and was scrape along with her elbow.
    “Yah Yuchun,” she aggressively stood back up but Yunho roughly grab her wounded elbow and dragged her away before she could cause more problem. He hated but guest he have to do it.
    “Ow…,” Cho-Hee winced when Yunho roughly grabbed onto her injured elbow, he didn’t seems to noticed. They didn’t know a pair of angry eyes was looking.
    
    “Hyun-Ae give her back now,” Yuchun ordered.
    “What if not?” Hyun-Ae toughly asked.
    “Hurry I have no time to played,” Yuchun said, realizing that sometimes theses girls do get annoying.
    “We’ll see about it then,” Soona grabbed Jae-Hwa, but all Jae-Hwa could do was watch Changmin and hoped he’ll come saved her.
    “Jae-Hwa why would you even think that?” she mentally slapped herself, telling herself to forget Changmin.
    “Since you seem so worried about her you must have something with her then,” Soona looked at Jae-Hwa with her fierce eyes, wanting to tear her up into pieces when seeing Yuchun worrying about her so much.
    “Don’t you dared lay your hand on her,” Yuchun said.
    “And what if I do?” Soona asked.
    “Just hand her over and you girls will be in no danger,” Yuchun said, thinking of how he can get to her before Soona goes any further.
    “Really Yuchun you have to take it this far,” Changmin thought still standing over on the side.
    “You ruin everything for me,” Soona slapped Jae-Hwa and watch her fall down to the ground.
    “Yah…” Yuchun ran over and helped Jae-Hwa up.
    “Go away I don’t need your help,” she said, pushing him away and walk away.
    “I’m not done with you yet,” Soona followed her, but Yuchun blocked her way.
    Jae-Hwa was trying hard not to cry. Since she was young till today she was never slapped by anyone.
    Changmin was staring at her as she slowly walked away. He could tell she was hurt.
    “One thing left to say,” Yuchun looked at all the girls, “leave us alone.”
    Yuchun turned around and saw Jae-Hwa walking passed Changmin. Jae-Hwa didn’t even looked at Changmin. She’s not sure what she should feel now. Yuchun ran up to her and grab her hand, “I’ll take you to the nurse.” She didn’t want to say anything and left with him. Yuni saw Changmin and walked up to him, “Prince Shim don’t you see how mean those girls are?”
    Changmin didn’t understand at all that why do she even have the gut to come up to him and talk like that. Changmin was there the whole time, he could see and he could hear. Mainly, they are the one that started everything…so he just didn’t understand why she got such guts. He looked at her then walked away. She pouted.
    “Come on girls this in not the end,” Hyun-Ae said.
    “This is for sure not the end,” Hye-Ri said. They could only said that because the one that they are after didn’t really do much to them yet.

    “Junsu you didn’t mean what you said right?” Sun-Hee asked when Junsu stop over at the soccer field by a bench.
    “Why you don’t think I mean it?” Junsu didn’t know why she don’t understand it when he did this much already or do her need to do more? Or did he not do enough?
    “I…um…I-I…,” she’s not sure at all. She didn’t want to think of it either. Basically, she just didn’t want to know the answer.
    Junsu faced her to faced him, “Look into my eyes and tell me, do I look like I’m lying?”
    Sun-Hee looked away. She didn’t want to know or want to care. Junsu started to get scared to know her answer too. He didn’t want to hear ‘no’.
    Junsu used both of his hand and cupped her face, turning her to faced him.
    “Sun-Hee I-I…,” Junsu slowly kissed her forehead, not sure what to explained. She was shocked and maybe she knows the answered to why he’s always next to her.
    “I’m sorry,” Sun-Hee pulled away and ran. She didn’t want anything to do with him. Nothing.
    “Sun-Hee,” he called but she is already disappearing from his sight.

    “Ow…Yunho stop it,” Cho-Hee tried to stop him from squeezing so hard onto her wound.
    “What?! Do you want to stay there and cause more trouble?” he stopped and looked at her.
    “Ah…,” she didn’t answered but looked at her wounded elbow that he put pressure on. He saw her blowing onto her elbow and felt a bit bad, he didn’t know she was injured.
    “Can’t you see that I’m injured?” Cho-Hee yelled before he get a chance to apologized.
    “No I didn’t. Good that you’re injured so you’ll know next time not to cause…”
    “No one ever tell you to stand there and watch or care okay? So stop getting involved.”
    “We’ll I don’t either okay…but you cannot ruin our royal named, that you lived in the palace but act like a uneducated person.”
    “Who is the uneducated person here that always get into people business?”
    “Never mind a person like you just wanted to argue so no point of explaining.”
    “Fine don’t waist my time or your time anymore then,” she walked away, but for some reason he pulled her back by grabbing onto her uninjured elbow.
    “What now and please get your hand off me?” Cho-Hee turned back around and looked at him.
    He took out the handkerchief from his pocket and grabbed her injured elbow and wrapped it around her elbow.
    “Thanks but next time you don’t have to be nice,” she walked away, leaving him thinking he should never acted nice.

    “I’m sorry Jae-Hwa,” Yuchun said as he slowly walked her to the nurse.
    She was quiet didn’t want to talked. He didn’t want to bother her too so he kept quiet.
    They got to the nurse, “Mrs. Im,” he called, “please help out,”
    “What’s wrong?” Mrs. Im asked, coming out from a room.
    “It’s okay. I’m fine. I’ll leave now,” Jae-Hwa said, didn’t want to bother Mrs. Im just for that slapped.
    She walked out, “Sorry,” Yuchun excused him and followed her.
    “Are you okay?” he asked.
    “Can you please leave?”
    “I…,” Yuchun started but she speed walked away. She didn’t want to stay next to him anymore. He cause too much nonsense problem. He didn’t want to followed her anymore he think he caused too much for Cho-Hee and her already.

    The school day went by. They all returned back to the palace and was called for a meeting with the king.
    “You all please take a seat,” the king asked as he took his. Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung sat next to each other as the princes sat together and girls sat together.
    “I have call this meeting because I wanted to talk about Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung wedding.”
    “Honey before you make a final decision I want to make a proposal,” Queen Jung said and everyone turned their attention to her, especially Yunho.
    “I wanted to propose about getting Yunho and Cho-Hee married also.”
    “What?!” Yunho and Cho-Hee yelled at the same time.
    “Queen Jung why? No not with him not with anyone,” Cho-Hee said.
    “No mom why with her? Didn’t I tell you how much I dis…,” his mom cut him off.
    “Yunho, sweetie please this is what I want,” Queen Jung said.
    “What? What? Yunho is your son? And what is all this?” Cho-Hee couldn’t believe that the person that makes her feel welcome to the palace is whose mom…
    “Cho-Hee, yes Yunho is my son and will you be willing to…”
    “No…no not at all,” Cho-Hee interrupted her.
    Yuchun wanted to laugh so much he didn’t knew that their situation would be this funny. Junsu and Jaejoong know that Yuchun was right they do have something. Changmin was somewhat daydreaming about his own thing.
    The king was surprise at how well the princes and girls was getting along.
    Queen Jung was disappointed at how much they dislike each other.
    “Mom I’m sorry to disappoint you but with her there’s no way,” Yunho reasoned.    
    “How do you know, you didn’t even tried?” the king step in. Queen Jung looked at him and he gave a winked back.
    “I just know,” was Yunho answered.
    “Sound very unreasonable,” the king said.
    “You forced Hei-Ryung into marriage already what else do you planned?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Do you know how much disrespectful you are being now?” the king asked.
    “No I don’t,” Cho-Hee answered, she only knows for sure that they are not being fair with her sister and her.
    “Okay then since you’re so stubborn then I’ll played hard along,” the king said.
    “Dad I…,” Yunho started.
    “No nothing at all…you both do as I say.”
    “Fine if you want to play then I’ll play, but hope you won’t regret after accepting it,” Cho-Hee said, now she seem to think that they are just playing with her sister and her, “if you really wanted to play then I guess we all can play then. I’ll marry Yunho.”
    The king smiled. Yuchun did as well. Queen Jung had the most anxious face on her now. The others queens is just lost. Cho-Hee’s sisters know that the king is taking it too far and now Cho-Hee will not stop until she get her revenge.
    “Fine if you want to play then I’ll play with you,” Yunho said, not gonna let her win that easy in the game she’s proposing. Jaejoong seems to think that maybe they noticed how his dad is playing now, but Hei-Ryung is totally lost.  
    “Great we’ll see who’s gonna win then.”
    “Interesting anybody else,” the king asked, like he expected the others to do the same.
    “Dad…,” Junsu started but then the king cut in.
    “Okay Junsu who are you challenging with,” the king stated as he wanted it to sound funny.
    Junsu paused and everyone waited. But Sun-Hee hoped he wouldn’t say it.
    “Okay dad he wanted to married Sun-Hee,” Yuchun shouted out before Junsu clearly think it over.
    “Okay now you and Sun-Hee anyone else,” the king smiled.
    “No dad I…,” Junsu started but it was too late. Junsu didn’t want to play whatever they are doing he wanted Sun-Hee and him to married as a real couple, husband and wife. Queen Kym was hoping that her son will be happy only.
    “Okay Junsu I get it, you and Sun-Hee,” the king seems to be very interested but in an annoying way.    
    “Dad one more too,” Yuchun said everyone looked at him to see who else is there.
    “Jae-Hwa and Changmin!”
    “What?!” Jae-Hwa looked up as Changmin just stared up like he expected what Yuchun just said.
    “Um…no,” Jae-Hwa voice was so low that barely anyone hear it. She didn’t know how Yuchun even knew about her liking Changmin. She knew she was obvious, but she knew that Changmin don’t like her at all. Queen Shim had nothing to say. She knew how Jae-Hwa felt toward her son.
    “Okay great you all are getting married now. I’ll prepared everything and tell you when it is. You all are excused,” the king excused them. Hei-Ryung didn’t know that one thing will lead to such disaster. She think she is living under Prince Jaejoong already. Doing as he say. She didn’t want her sister to be following the same footstep. The girls all head out together first.
    “Yuchun stay after I have something to say,” Queen Park ordered her son. Yuchun smiled to his mom knowing he’s busted.
    After the other four prince left, there was only the king and the queens left.
    “Yes mom,” Yuchun said.
    “You cause all this didn’t you?”
    “Um…no mom don’t assume that,” Yuchun reasoned.
    “Yuchun I raised you up. I know you well enough.”
    “Okay maybe some. A little of it. Some happened on its own.”
    “Okay Honey enough we know how Yuchun is that’s why all his brothers are getting married except for him,” the king said.
    “Dad…my is just not here yet.”
    “Really, I’m so worried about who’s gonna take a person like you,” Queen Park said.
    “Mom…I’m not that bad,” Yuchun said, trying to sound disappointed.
    “Really I just hope there is someone out there that can handle that side of you.”
    “Okay mom…I know I’m a really bad person.”
    “Okay Yuchun you can go,” the king said.

    (Dinnertime) The girls was eating together and the princes was eating with their mom. Except for Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung they were both eating with Queen Kim.  
    “So are you guys planning anything after you guys get married?” Queen Kim asked the silence couple.
    “Um…no,” Jaejoong answered, was he supposed to planned anything.
    “Oh…okay then.”
    “You two are getting along well right?”
    “Yes mom,” Jaejoong put his arm around Hei-Ryung’s shoulder.
    “You don’t have to act in front of me Jaejoong, it takes time.” Jaejoong just took his hand off her and continue eating. Hei-Ryung was wordless and uncomfortable, she knew she need to adjust to her environment.

    “Cho-Hee why did you challenging them like that?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “You see how they are. Seems like they all are just doing everything on purpose so might as well play along when we know we’ll be in here anyways. And how about you guys, playing along? Well Jae-Hwa and you probably not and Hei-Ryung too maybe not too.” Cho-Hee asked and answered herself.
    “Why do you think that?” Sun-Hee asked as Jae-Hwa and herself looked at Cho-Hee, curiously.
    “Well…we all know that Jae-Hwa likes Changmin and Junsu seems to like you too…so I don’t think Jae-Hwa is playing and Junsu is playing for Hei-Ryung seems like they are getting along pretty well already. So maybe I’m the only one playing.”
    They both was speechless. Jae-Hwa didn’t know that even her sisters can point it out that she likes Changmin. Sun-Hee didn’t want to do anything with Junsu, just nothing. Everything can go they way they want it, but Sun-Hee will be living how she want it.
    “Well I thought you said that marriage wasn’t something to be played?” Jae-Hwa asked, remembering what Cho-Hee said earlier.
    “Well, I guess I’ll take it back and play then,” Cho-Hee said, knowing marriage is something serious but if they see it the other way then she’ll played along teaching them how it’s supposed to be.
    “I guess we all are following Hei-Ryung’s footstep,” Jae-Hwa thought.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung walked together to their place after dinner.
    Hei-Ryung was thinking that is Jaejoong playing only like how Cho-Hee said that they only wanted to play. Jaejoong knew that today onward playing may seems difficult…maybe. Jaejoong stopped Hei-Ryung at the door before they separated to their own rooms.
    “Good night,” he said. She smiled back and walked into her room. He didn’t want to make it seem like he was playing. He knows that maybe he can’t continue it…it does get tiring. And maybe much more.

 

 

                         Okay here is an update! And now the game is on!