Just Living

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Cho-Hee?” Jae-Hwa answered her phone, during dinner.
    “What did you say? You’re getting married,” Jae-Hwa shouted after Cho-Hee blabbed about her problem. Cho-Hee and Eun-Mi were so stressed that Hei-Ryung wouldn’t change her decision on marrying Kan. Sun-Hee stared at her sisters in shocked. Jae-Hwa looked around the dinner table founding every eyes on her and immediately got up and walked somewhere else. Sun-Hee quickly acted up and follow her sisters.
    “So I guess that’s what you get for not telling her how much you actually…”
    Yunho didn’t wait for Yuchun to finish his sentence he got up and left.  
    “If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be mad now,” Yuchun yelled after him.

    “What did she say?” Sun-Hee asked, curiously after seeing her sister’s expression. Jae-Hwa was still on the phone.
    “Cho-Hee said that Hei-Ryung is getting married to one of mom’s and dad’s friend’s son,” Jae-Hwa explained.
    “What? Hei-Ryung made that decision?” Sun-Hee asked, not that she’s so shocked. She expected something like that from her. Jae-Hwa nodded.
    “Talked to you later,” Cho-Hee told Jae-Hwa and she hung up the phone.
    Jae-Hwa turned to Sun-Hee and explained in detailed what she had just found out.
    “Why is she doing that?” Sun-Hee asked, “if she’s just trying to run away from the obvious problem then she’s is…”
    “What obvious problem?” Jae-Hwa didn’t quite catch on to what Sun-Hee was thinking. They stared at each other for a moment.
    “Are you trying to say that Hei-Ryung left because…”
    “That’s what I’m thinking…,” Sun-Hee said. They both made a guess base on their relationship with their sister, Hei-Ryung.

***************************************
    It didn’t even seems long
    “Here you go,” Yuchun handed, Jaejoong and Yunho each a piece of folded paper.
    “What’s this?” Jaejoong asked.
    “Open it up and check it out then you’ll find out,” Yuchun smiled.
    Jaejoong quickly opened the paper and found and phone number on it.
    “What are you trying to do? Hooked up with girls or what?”
    “Exactly, so cheer up and call for your next date,” Yuchun joked.
    “Nonsense,” Jaejoong threw the paper onto the desk.
    “Check it out first or don’t tell me later on that you regret it,” Yuchun turned to Changmin and Junsu.
    “For you two I’m not sure what to do. They seem to be ignoring you guys a lot lately. As I know of they don’t even stared at you guys. I’m not sure how to help you guys.”
    Junsu is depressed lately. Sun-Hee had been ignoring him and not eating much. He thought he was asking too much from her that made her like that.
    Changmin just didn’t know what to do to his wife anymore. She ignored him. Don’t talk to him. Been doing weird things lately. You named it she doesn’t it.
    Seems like the two sibling had gone insane, lost like a little child on it’s first day of school.

    “What’s this?” Queen Jung came into Yunho’s room and saw him throwing things around.
    “Yunho,” his mom called him. He didn’t know he let himself out of control.
    He stopped and stared expressionless at his mom.
    “What’s wrong?” her mother’s voice soften.
    Yunho shifted his gaze and walked over to the couch and lied down.
    “Clean these up,” Queen Jung ordered and left his son alone, didn’t know why he was so upset or angry?

    
***************************************

    “Where are you going?” Cho-Hee asked Hei-Ryung.
    “I wanted go get some ingredients for tonight’s meal.”    
    “Let me go with you then.”
    “It’s fine I can go by myself,” Hei-Ryung was trying to hold Cho-Hee back because she have real business to take care of.
    “Okay fine then…be safe and come early.”
    “I know I’m not little anymore,” Hei-Ryung bud her goodbye and left.

    Junsu knocked on their bedroom door but it was locked. Sun-Hee was inside, by herself. She didn’t know why she hated the place so much but still agreed to the things she never ever wanted to do.
    “Sun-Hee…you don’t have to come out or see me…just, please eat. It won’t be good for your health,” Junsu tried to convinced her to eat. She could hear each words that came out of Junsu’s mouth, but just that she doesn’t have the appetite to eat or wants to see anyone. Junsu eventually gave up and left the door. Sun-Hee hated how she’s acting lately, but then everything is just coming and going. They are not leaving her time to thinks.

    Changmin tried to leave Jae-Hwa alone, but each time he spends time alone his mind will wondered off to a place or a thought about her. He hates how she is affecting him each minute. He knows that she must hated him after what had happened, but then it wasn’t like he wanted it to happen too. She somehow seems different to him lately. Not the annoying girl that always seems to be staring at him. Not to mention, now she is ignoring him and not looking at him anymore. Somehow he missed that time. Even though she was such a bothersome into his life, she did had bring in some unexpected fun adventures into it. No one ever dared talked to him and annoyed him like how she did. Or even gazed him like how she did.
    Jae-Hwa’s thoughts of ignoring Changmin was her best solution. She was now two months pregnant and still scared that her bump will slowly starts to show bigger and bigger. The thoughts of leaving is closely coming nearer and nearer to her final decision. It was slowly convincing her. Even now Changmin shows no sign of change or concerned about her, not that she wanted him to just that she might wanted to know how he is before she leave.

    Jaejoong lonely stay alone. Sometimes the thoughts of Hei-Ryung would come to mind, but then quickly vanished. No not sometimes it would be often and he hated it. He knows it was all just a planned and game nothing else more. He shouldn’t be thinking of her. She should be happy where she is now.
    Yunho was miserly in his room. He tries to convinced himself that she was just moving on to be happy. Now he should move on too. Why would he be so down, not that he cared about her. He tries to looked on the bright side but sadly his idea is failing horribly.

    It was getting quite late at night and Hei-Ryung was walking home with tears slowly dripping down. There was no sound coming out. The tears silently fell down.
    (Flashback)
    “Well, is there anything wrong with me?” Hei-Ryung asked the doctor. She noticed she had been having some really weird feeling and been acting weird lately.
    “Well yes…I would like to congratulate you Mrs. Han you are three weeks pregnant,” the female doctor announced.
    Hei-Ryung stared at the doctor in disbelief, “W-w-what?”
    “Congratulation you are three weeks pregnant,” the doctor repeated itself.
    “Oh…,” was all the sound she could make.
    “Now I’ll give you the prescription for the medicine you’ll need. And please do take care of yourself. You don’t looked too well. The baby would need a lot of happiness and support.”
    (End)
    She slowly took her step forward, not wanting to returned home. What had she gotten her life into? How can she be pregnant after the mess? And now she agree to married Kan, what will she say now?” Hide it from him and continues the wedding? Or go back on her words? Definitely not, because they will find out about her pregnancy and she might have to returned back to the palace which she does not wish too? Keeping it to herself, may be the best solution as for now.

    It was close to the week of the wedding. The two kids’ parents had been planning a lot lately for the wedding. They were out trying on wedding gowns and suits. Funny that it’s the second time she is looking for a second gown. Cho-Hee and Eun-Mi disappointedly stared as her sister trying on the dresses. They clearly knew she was not happy, but didn’t know why she is not backing out. They had to force themselves to looked for their bridesmaid dress. It was forever until all the decision is made and the parent happily hugged each other and left their own way.

    It was almost the day to meet with King of North Korea as well. The final decision had been made. Hoping nothing will come and interrupted the planned. Everyone was preparing for what they need. Jae-Hwa and Sun-Hee had double problem to worried about, their own and the problem back at home. They knew the time was getting closer and closer but then nothing was made or seem to have any progress. And…finally the day has arrived… for both the wedding and the meeting, it was on the same day.