Getting Closer

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Your highness we had already found out where Prince Changmin and Princess Jae-Hwa is located at now,” announced a servant.
    “Where?” the news lighten up the king’s mood.
    “It’s was reported that Princess Jae-Hwa gave birth to a newborn child a month ago at the hospital near the Taegu village.”
    “What gave birth and what a village?” Queen Shim was shocked at the sudden news and how can her son live at such place, was he well taken care of?
    “Now you all listen go and bring them back home right away. I’m expecting to see them tonight,” the king ordered.
    “Yes sir,” the servant left for his errand.
    The king turned to the others servants and maids on the side, “now you all prepare if Changmin and Jae-Hwa returned then as promise Jaejoong’s and Jessica’s wedding will be coming soon,” the king order the maids to let Jaejoong and Jessica know.

    “Hei-Ryung everything that you do, you must be extra careful,” Sun-Hee said knowing it was real close to her due date.
    “I got it…how many time do you have to say it to me?” Hei-Ryung laughed at how protective her sister is.
    “She’s just worry about you,” Hoya said.
    “Understand,” Hei-Ryung smiled, “You should head onto work before you two are late,” she suggested.
    “You want me out that much,” Sun-Hee pretended to sound hurtful.
    “Of course, not,” Hei-Ryung smiled.
    “Okay let’s go before you and your sister bit each other’s head off,” Hoya suggested, “Take good care of Hei-Ryung,” Hoya told his younger brother.
    “I always do,” Young-Hun said.
    “So are you saying that you are tired of me?” Hei-Ryung questioned.
    “Do you think I am?” he raised an eyebrow.
    “Okay you two don’t bite each other head off too,” Hoya laughed as Sun-Hee and him left the house leaving the two behind.
    
    Cho-Hee was talking with Sunggyu when she saw a maid walked over to Jaejoong and Jessica. She was barely paying attention to what Sunggyu was telling her. She was focusing to why Jessica was so happy after the maid left. Could it be that there was great news for her? It didn’t look so good.
    “Cho-Hee…Cho-Hee,” Sunggyu called, following her eyes to where she was looking at.
    “Do you like him?” Cho-Hee turned to him with a what-expression.
    “You always seem to be looking and worrying about him,” Sunggyu assumed.
    “No…it’s not like that,” Cho-Hee wasn’t sure how he jumped into that conclusion.
    “Sorry if I thought it wrong but seem like your upset because Jessica is about to marry with Jaejoong.”
    Of course she was upset and disappointed but that’s not what she was going to tell him, “I’m just…not sure how everything is going these days.”
    “Well I’m here if you have any concern or things you want to say just say it all to me. It might help you feel better,” Sunggyu offered.
    “Thanks but I’ll be fine,” she said, no use to bother him if there was no connection.

    “Yuchun I think you should stop texting him and let him be,” Eun-Mi suggested.
    “Why?”
    “Why don’t he just…”
    “You won’t understand him.”
    “But he knows that when Cho-Hee finds out she won’t be happy about it right?”
    “But when is Cho-Hee not ever mad at him?” Yuchun questioned the truth.
    “You don’t even know what or how Cho-Hee feel you can’t just assume,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Well I’m not sure what he is up to, I’m just helping him,” Yuchun speaks innocently.
    “I’m telling Cho-Hee…,” Eun-Mi walked away seeing Cho-Hee with Sunggyu each day now.
    “No you can’t…please just wait for a the right time…,” Yuchun struggled to make her understand.
    “Fine…but if it’s getting worst I’ll tell Cho-Hee right away,” Eun-Mi threatened and left.
    “Look what trouble you got me into,” Yuchun yelled at the phone, maybe to who he’s texting to.

    “Mr. Kwon…,” a villager yelled from across the other side.
    “What is it Mr. Cho?” Mr. Kwon asked, with doubt, never seen Mr. Cho so worried.
    “Mr. Kwon,” Mr. Cho kept on calling until he reached Mr. Kwon.
    Taking a minute to catch up with his breath, he then speak, “There’s a bunch of people entering into our villager. I-I don’t know who they are but they don’t look like safe people.”
    “Who?” Mr. Kwon asked and looked to where Mr. Cho came from. He saw three cars, huge luxury vans, speeding over and park right in front of his eyes. There were about fifteen men in black suit that came out. One politely walked over to the two elders and bowed.
    “Greeting sir, we are from the palace and we heard that Prince Changmin and Princess Jae-Hwa had come to visit here for the time being,” the servant explained.
    “Changmin and Jae-Hwa,” Mr. Kwon said.
    “They’re prince and princess,” Yuri came behind Mr. Kwon and was shock of the news.
    “Sir, I do have visitors called Changmin and Jae-Hwa but I’m not sure whether they’re the ones you’re looking for?” Mr. Kwon said.
    “If you don’t mind please take us to them.”
    “I’m afraid I can’t do that?”
    “I’m sorry sir if not then we’ll have to search your village,” the servant said and signal for the rest of the men to start the search. In no time, the men were scattered all over the place.
    “What’s this daddy?” Yuri asked.
    “I’ll take care here you go and take those three away, got it?”
    “But dad…”
    “Just do as I say hurry before they see.” 
    Without hesitating any further, Yuri ran down to Changmin’s and Jae-Hwa’s place with cautious. She quickly knocked on the door and Jae-Hwa opened it.
    “Is there anything?” Jae-Hwa asked, surprised to see her.
    “My dad told me to take you guys away, so follow me,” she explained not sure why she had to help them. She wasn’t the only one in the village. 
    “What’s wrong?” Changmin came up.
    “A bunch a of men in black suit came and ask for you two,” she said. Changmin and Jae-Hwa looked at each other, knowing exactly what’s happening.
    “Let’s go,” Changmin said.
Jae-Hwa smiled and went over to grabbed her child. Changmin hold onto them as they followed behind Yuri. Changmin was extra careful, didn’t want to get caught. He wondered over and over, how did they know where he was?    
    “Yuri,” Hyun-Shik called.
    “Sh…” Yuri turned to hush him.
    “Did you know that…”
    “Yes I know now let’s go.”
    “Go where? Don’t you know they are all ruining our village,” Hyun-Shik said.
    “What? How about my parent are they okay?”
    “I’m not sure,” Hyun-Shik said. Yuri dashed off. Hyun-Shik then followed, leaving the two clueless. Jae-Hwa had her child in her hand and look at Changmin.
    “Let’s go,” Changmin grabbed her hand and dragged her.
    
    “Hey why was she so happy earlier?” Cho-Hee asked Jaejoong. She was just so curious that she had to go and find out about the answer.
    “Do you really want to know?”
    “Of course. Why would I come and ask then.”
    “Tell me why Yunho would like you?”
    “Yah, don’t get off topic. He doesn’t like me, get your facts right.”
    “Okay why can’t you be more like your sister,” he said.
    “Which one?” Cho-Hee inquired.  
    “Never mind, she was here because…”
    “Hey are you denying yourself too?” Cho-Hee punched him in the arm.
    “Do you want to know or not?” 
    “Okay fine.”
    “Dad said that they found where Changmin and Jae-Hwa is so the wedding will be soon.”
    “What?” Cho-Hee yelled.    
    “Yah…why so loud?” Jaejoong covered his ears.
    “Are you lying to me?”
    “Do I look like it?”
    “So Changmin and Jae-Hwa will be back?”
    “I think dad sent out people to get them already so maybe.”
    “And you are going to marry her. HER!” Cho-Hee wasn’t happy, she was expecting a different answer.
    “As I promise,” he said.
    “And sometimes promise are broken for good.”
    “Cho-Hee just go back and take care of Yunho.”
    “Take care of him. All he does is just sleep. There’s nothing to do, okay I’m tired of it.”
    “So you want him up so you can talk to him again,” Jaejoong said.
    “No…not like that…”
    “Cho-Hee you’re not making sense. Just go and watch him don’t hang out with Sunggyu too much or you’ll make him jealous when he wakes up.”
    “Fine, I’ll leave you alone,” Cho-Hee didn’t want to hear anymore about his babbling.
    “You know it’s true that’s why you can’t take it anymore.” Without saying anything, Cho-Hee left. Jaejoong smiled watching her leave but soon as she disappear his smile vanished.

    “Stop right now,” Changmin commanded. And the next thing all the servant stopped and line in one straight line in front of the three and bowed.
    “Prince Changmin the king ordered for us to take you back to the palace,” the head servant said.
    “Go back and tell him I refused so,” Changmin said and Jae-Hwa looked at him. Changmin could see the worry in her eyes from the corner of his eyes and tighten his hold on her hand to reassured her.
    The servant stood there, they were told not to use force on them. Changmin turned to Mr. Kwon and bowed, “I’m sorry to have cause you trouble and not tell you the truth of who we are.”
    “It’s fine. If you still want to stay here, you’re welcome to.”
    “Thanks,” Changmin bowed once again and dragged Jae-Hwa and headed back to their room.

    Cho-Hee entered Yunho’s room once again after the talk to Jaejoong.
    “Jaejoong said I shouldn’t hang out with Sunggyu much because when you wake up and find out, you would be angry, but I doubt that. Wouldn’t you be happy that I’m not gonna be by your side and argue with you everyday? For some reason, I feel like Jaejoong was right maybe it’s not for you but for me, I shouldn’t stay with another when my job here is to watch over someone. But I just can’t stand watching you sleep like this each day. If you were smart enough not to come and see a girl like me anymore than you probably wouldn’t be in this situation. Am I talking too much? Maybe I’m disturbing your sleep already? I should head out and let you rest more. And…one more thing I’ll stay here until you wake up,” Cho-Hee smiled and left.
    
    “Hei-Ryung on the way home I heard that the day after tomorrow will be Jaejoong’s and Jessica’s wedding,” Sun-Hee announced at the dinner table.
    “Oh…he must be happy then,” Hei-Ryung smiled.
    Hoya and Young-Hun was wondered why they always have to bring up the past.
    “Never mind, let’s finished our dinner,” Sun-Hee said as she dig back into her food.
    Hei-Ryung touch her stomach, “so the time that they’re getting marry is probably the time when you and I have to live along,” She silently talked to her child.
    Sun-Hee was worried the day she found out about Hei-Ryung’s pregnancy already. How can Hei-Ryung let the child grow up and experience the same pain without a full complete real blood related family?

    Cho-Hee knew that Jaejoong was the type of person that he will keep his promise. So there was really no point of trying to convince him of stopping his marriage with Jessica. She just walked anywhere in the palace to release her headache. Since she knows that Hei-Ryung for sure does have feeling for Jaejoong, she can’t do anything. As she watched Jaejoong it seemed like he does have feeling for Hei-Ryung, but why was it so difficult for him to just say it out? Cho-Hee stopped by the bench and sat down. Or…is it because he thought Hei-Ryung was getting marry? Cho-Hee remember back to the day when the car accident happen, Hei-Ryung was there but… Cho-Hee didn’t really know what had happen there so she can’t just assumed. 
    She sighed in frustration.
    “Tired?” she looked up and found Sunggyu.
    “No…,” she smiled.
    “You wouldn’t mind right?” Sunggyu pointed to the empty spot next to her.
    “Something occupying your mind?”
    “A few.”
    “Anything I can help?”
    “Do you know the reason why Jessica wanted to marry Jaejoong. Is it because of love?”
    “Well…I’m not sure of that but when she called me that she was going to marry Jaejoong she sounded really happy.”
    “Huh,” Cho-Hee sighed again, how come nothing makes sense now.
    “It’s okay to tell me all your worries. I’m here to listen.”
    “Do you know how Yunho got into a coma?”
    “No,” Sunggyu asked, he never really did hear a real clear answer.
    “It was because of me. That day we were in the car and I was fighting with him for the steering wheel and in one blink it all turned out like this. I always wondered the day I saw him in the bed sleeping silently, will he ever wake up again?” Cho-Hee’s eyes were glittering with tears.
    “Don’t blame it all on yourself. I’m sure you didn’t mean to cause such thing,” Sunggyu tired to comfort her.
    “Did you know that at first when we saw each other we hated each other until today?” Cho-Hee smiled, remembering about the past.
    “Are you sure you still hate him until today?”
    Cho-Hee stayed quiet, “I’ve ask myself that a lot too. It’s just funny how I always use the same words from then until now. I guess I’m just use to it,” she said, “but do you know why we agree to marry each other at first, it was out of anger.”
    Sunggyu was silent, now knowing he know how the woman he had been looking at feels like for another man.
    “I want to go home, but…,” Cho-Hee stopped she feels like she’s just saying the old stuff.
    “If Yunho is going to stay like that for the rest of his life are you willing to stay by his side?”
    Cho-Hee looked at Sunggyu, guilt surrounded her. So if it’s like that then for sure she ruin the rest of his life. Of course she wanted to make him miserable but not for the rest of his lifetime.
    Sunggyu leaned in to hug her, knowing he had asked too much.
    “Then it would’ve been my fault then,” Cho-Hee silently said as a tear escape her eye. Sunggyu tighten the hold onto her, why can’t he be the one to comfort her each time even if he’s not the one she’s thinking of.

    “Prince Yunho…,” Cho-Hee pulled away from Sunggyu when she heard the shocked voice not too far away.