First Step First

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Guards rushed to where Jessica’s voice was heard.
    “Princess what happened?” the guards now surrounded her were clueless of why she’d screamed.
    “Didn’t I tell you to watch my Jaejoong? And now where the heck is he?” Jessica screamed in angered.
    The guards looked inside and saw the broken glass window. He must have jumped off the two-story building.
    “Get him back now! He shouldn’t have gone that far! If you guys can’t, all yours arm and legs will be chopped off!” she commanded, “NOW!”
    Everyone was rushing out in the deserted place. The house was located far from downtown Seoul. Trees were everywhere and there was nothing heard but the echoing of the guards footsteps.
    “Please calm down Princess Jessica,” one of the maid comforted her.
    “How can I calm down when the love of my life had disappear. And all of my servants a filled big a empty brain,” Jessica yelled, throwing pillows over to her maids. They quickly picked up the pillows and bowed ninety degree. They ran out before something harder than a pillow would hit their face.

    Hei-Ryung slowly walked toward the unexpected person she saw. Was it real? Was he really standing before her? She took small steps one at a time making sure the picture will not vanished. As she slowly approached him she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest.
    
    “Princess we had brought him back,” the guards said. Jessica’s eyes was suddenly lit up as she rushed out her room and found a disappointment.
    “Who’s he?” she asked coldly.
    “Um…Prince Jaejoong.”
    “My prince does not look like that,” Jessica yelled.
    “He was wondering around this area so we thought it was him,” one of the guard speaks with his head hung low.
    “Search again!”
    “Princess. Princess…we caught another one,” another group of guards hurried in force the captured guy to kneel in front of Jessica.
    Jessica took once glanced and rushed forward to hug him, “Move away.” He pushed her away.
    “Jaejoong please don’t be like that,” she looked at his lips covered with blood and his scraped arms.
    “How dare you guys hurt my Jaejoong? I told you guys clearly not to ever hurt him,” she scolded her useless guards.
    “He climb the tree so high that he fell down, we didn’t fully hurt him,” one of the guard speaks up.
    “How dare you talked back to me? You all get out now. And you get me some medicine,” Jessica forced everyone out and pushed Jaejoong to sit down on the table beside them. The maid set the tray of medicine on the table and left after she saw the eyes Jessica gave her.
    “Don’t touch me,” he pushed her away causing her to fall down.
    She bit her lips so she won’t yell at him. She calmly got up and tried once again.
    “I told you don’t touch me. What part don’t you understand?” 
    “Fine let’s just see if you’ll say that to me when I show you your wife and son heads then,” she dashed off.

    “Princess Hei-Ryung…are you okay?” how come she heard a different voice now? She quickly pulled away as she saw a whole new different person. 
    “Sorry I didn’t mean to…,” she apologizing. So she was really going insane, imaging too much.
    “It’s okay…your sisters are outside they wanted to visit,” the bodyguard told her. Jaejoong wasn’t there, and since Hei-Ryung and Youngwoong are mainly the target a bodyguard was necessary. 
    “Sorry…In-Su,” Hei-Ryung didn’t know what got into her, “please let them in.” In-Su bowed and left.
    Her sisters all entered, “Feeling any better?” Sun-Hee asked.
    All Hei-Ryung could do was shook her head, how can she say that she feeling good when she was picturing someone being Jaejoong.
    “Hei-Ryung you have t o stay strong for Jaejoong and believe him. He’ll be back. I know he will. I know he will not stay with that devil. He can’t even stand being next to her for a millisecond,” Cho-Hee reassured Hei-Ryung that Jaejoong will certainly be back.
    She smiled and nodded her head.
    “Watch out for yourself,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Make sure you eat on time and if Youngwoong troubles you call us,” Jae-Hwa suggested, she knew how baby can be at times. 
    “Don’t think too much. Smile a bit for Youngwoong,” Sun-Hee advised and they left her. 

    Nighttime approached. Jessica thought of cooking for Jaejoong. Actually she didn’t cook she watched as the maids cooked and directed them. Afterward she brought the food to Jaejoong.
    “Leave it there and I’ll eat it. Get out,” Jaejoong icily said as he heard the door clicked open.
    “Jae…”
    “OUT!”
    She was taken aback at his sudden angered voice.
    “Fine just finish your food then,” she pouted madly and left.
    It wasn’t even long before Jessica appeared in Jaejoong’s room again, but this time she did it nice and quiet. She wanted to surprised Jaejoong with her y, silk, spaghetti strap dress pajama that barely passed her bottom. The v-cut exposed a bit of her chest, she wanted to a bit. She had already make sure she smells good after her long bath in the romantic smell of roses’ petal. Even though Jaejoong wasn’t looking at her, she walked with her leg crossed, as seductive as she can be. Though Jaejoong already knew she was in the room, he could careless. It was no use to talking to such girl. His words only entered one ear then escape the other.
    “Jaejoong…,” she ily whispered into his ear. He completely ignored her as if she wasn’t present at the moment.    She took a deep breath and instead of speaking to him she took action. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. In one swift motion Jaejoong jerked Jessica off of him.
    “Oppa…why?”
    “I don’t belong here.”
    “You do belong here. Everyone here welcomes you.”
    “I don’t welcome myself here and you clear know that.”
    “Of course I clearly know that but that not what I want. I don’t need you to welcome yourself here. I just need you to stay here and be by my side.”
    “Don’t say those disgusting words to me.”
    “I’m speaking what my heart feels. Is that wrong?”
    “Don’t speak of it coming from the heart. A person like you know how to experience such thing?”
    “Why wouldn’t I? I am a human being too. I know how to experience needs like other,” she shouted at him.    “Out of my room now. I’m tired of seeing you,” Jaejoong commanded.
    “No not until I finished what I came for,” Jessica said as she slowly grabbed onto her strap and sliding it off her shoulders. With the silent in between she slowly slip off her smooth cloth that covered her body while she stared at Jaejoong staring out the window. Her dress piled in a pool down at her ankle leaving her with only her undergarments that barely covered her. She stepped out of it aiming toward Jaejoong, knowing for sure he won’t resist this time. He gave the exact opposite reaction. He turned around and walked away. She immediately grabbed his hand and pulled back. She threw herself onto Jaejoong as her chest slammed across his. 
    “Make love to me tonight,” she sounded so desperate. In on shrugged Jaejoong shrugged her off. She landed on top of the bed, lucky for her. He walked out without a sound. He left the door open wide. A tear escaped her eye as she dressed herself again.

***************************************

    “Okay so this is the plan,” Junsu said, “since we know where Jaejoong is now we can split into two groups.”
    It was over two weeks now that Jaejoong was gone and still he wasn’t back so his brothers assumed Jessica must be giving him hell.
    “One group will entered to the main house where Jaejoong is located at and one will entered the little side house where they kept Kyung. Firstly, Jaejoong is our main target so Yunho and I will take care of that. Yuchun and Changmin you guys lead the others and freed Kyung, make sure nothing happens. Tomorrow well take action. Remember that place is full of weapons and secrets so be careful,” Junsu finished explaining his plan.