That One Night

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Would you please stay away from Yunho for a second?” Cho-Hee asked. Shi-Min had been following and always next to him.
    “Sorry my wife is getting a bit jealous here…she think you might be able to steal me away from her,” Yunho teased, earning a glared from her.
    “Never mind…you can occupied him then…” Cho-Hee let go of his arm and left. He didn’t feel like chasing after her.
        
    “Didn’t I tell you to stay away from Hei-Ryung?” Jaejoong asked Hyun-Ae.
    “Yes you did but then you see I just want to be with you,” Hyun-Ae said with her puppy eyes.
    “Cut it. Just leave,” Jaejoong had to dragged Hei-Ryung away from Hyun-Ae a couples of times that week already.

    (Lunch) All of the four sisters were mad they didn’t know why they had to be stuck with the princes. It’s just that the girls in school are now acting up and not leaving them alone doesn’t mean that they can’t handle it.
    “Finally we get to eat together,” Yuchun was happy that now the girls actually join them.
    “Nothing to be happy about. It won’t be long,” Cho-Hee replied coldly.
    “Really where is my little annoyed wife gonna go,” Yunho leaned in and put his hand across her shoulder.
    “Move it,” she commanded.
    “Nope,” he shook his head.
    “Now.”
    “Nope,” he shook his head again. She elbowed his stomach and he immediately let go.
    Jae-Hwa chuckled at the scene before her and she earned a glared from Changmin.
    “Hey have you heard what dad was thinking of doing this week?” Yuchun asked.
    “What now, another horrible set up,” Cho-Hee said.
    “And if it’s a yes…” Yunho whispered into her ears. She looked at him and he back away smiling at her. She knew he clearly is just doing it to annoyed her.
    “What is it?” Jae-Hwa asked, she was curious.
    “You’ll have to wait and find out later,” Yuchun winked over.
    “What’s the point of bringing it up then?” Cho-Hee looked away.
    
    (Palace) “Another what?” Cho-Hee seems to be the only complaining.
    “Dad wants a family party for us…” Yuchun restated.
    “Are you guys not happy about it?” the king asked. Cho-Hee knew better than to answer back.
    “Okay I’ll prepare everything all you have do is just dress up and come.”
**********************************
    “Another party to attend…” Cho-Hee complained the first thing that morning. She just so tired of the useless thing going on.
    “Just enjoy it then you’ll be fine,” Sun-Hee advised her.
    “Yeah it looks pretty fine…” Eun-Mi said…since her school was on a break she was spending the time over.
    “Maybe it’s just me…” Cho-Hee said, seems like all of her sisters is getting use to the new life already.
    
    Since the party doesn’t start until dark the princes and princesses had free time to do whatever they desired for that morning. The number one thing they needed was just to relaxed and spent time on their own so that was what they did.

    During the whole day, servants were busy going back and forth setting for tonight planned. Time passed by quickly as it was used to rest. By the time they know it was reaching dark and they all had to start dressing up already.

    The girls were in their rooms dressing to the dresses that were picked especially for them by the king and queens. So were the princes as well, in their own room dressing in their suit and tux. The couples were ordered to entered by couples so obviously it had to go in order from oldest to youngest.
    “Princesses it’s time to go over to the princes now…” a servant announced.
    They all stood up and followed the servant as she lead them to the room where the princes await.
    For a reason all of their hearts were beating fast. What’s the reason it just seeing them again for the day?
    The door was opened as Sun-Hee stepped in first followed by Hei-Ryung, Cho-Hee, Jae-Hwa, then Eun-Mi.
    Surprisingly, the princes’ eyes were locked over at the door.
    Yuchun was the first to snapped out. He knew it would happened already.
    “Please go over and stand next to the prince,” the servant kindly asked the girls. They nervously walked over and stand next to their partner.
    
    “Look at them…” Eun-Mi told Yuchun.
    “I know…those people. One day they gotta admit the truth,” Yuchun and Eun-Mi joked back and forth with each other while they watch the awkward moments in front of them.
    “Prepared to exit,” a servant called.
    “Yah…” Cho-Hee was annoyed the way Yunho looked at her. Yunho blinked a few time and looked away, what was he doing?
    “Are you trying to make me get a heart attack tonight?” Junsu questioned, gazing at his lovely wife. She blushed and look away. He sure know how to melt a girl’s heart.
    Jaejoong was quiet this time. All he did was just stared at her and smiled when she look at him.
    “What? Do I look good tonight?” Jae-Hwa questioned the dumb-founded husband in front of her. Deep inside her she wanted to laugh, never seen this side of him.    

    As the music came on, the couples exit out to the ballroom one by one. The king and queens was already there. After taking a quick seat the king gave a little warm speech and the music played and everyone enjoyed the party again.
    “I’ll be back…” Yuchun excused himself from Eun-Mi and left over to his mom.
    “Anything wrong Yuchun?” Queen Park asked.
    “Mom…I just want to dance with you,” Yuchun bowed, making his mom chuckled a bit. They slowly entered the dance floor.
    “Is there a reason for your action today?” Queen Park asked.
    “I can’t be nice to my mom?” Yuchun questioned, pouting to his mom.
    “I know you well enough, Yuchun.”
    “Seriously there’s nothing I just feel like dance with mom today,” Yuchun smiled.
    “Hm…still fishy but I’ll let you slide, but I see you’re get along pretty well with Eun-Mi.”
    “Hehehe…as you see she’s a great friend,” Yuchun said.
    “Friend?” Queen Park raised an eyebrow.
    “Yeah.”
    “I see…” maybe Queen Park have to examined his son more often now.

    Soon everyone was on the dance floor dancing with the smooth music. Yuchun had replaced his mom with Eun-Mi.
    The time didn’t last long until the couples were broken up.
    “Anything wrong?” Hei-Ryung asked when Jaejoong stopped dancing in the middle of the song. He didn’t answered. He stared at her for a second then gently grabbed her hand and pulled her away. She was shocked looking over the others but Jaejoong continue pulling her away.
    “Is there anything wrong? Why do you always seem to have a sudden change in yourself unexpectedly all the time?” Hei-Ryung was wondering about him as he slowly bring them away.
    
    It wasn’t long after the first couple’s leave, Junsu pulled Sun-Hee away from the dance floor and bring her into an romantically decorated room. It was dark except for a light in the middle of the table for two, there was smooth music playing with the candles and roses over the place. Sun-Hee turned and looked over at Junsu, touchingly as he just gave her a smiled in returned.

    The rest of the couples stop dancing and just hang out. Even though Yuchun and Eun-Mi weren’t dancing, they were still together. Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa are together over at the table of food, eating, talking to each other. While Yunho and Changmin sat down staring off to space.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Cho-Hee called, and she shift her attention to Cho-Hee, “is Changmin nice…I mean is he a good guy?”
    “Why are you suddenly thinking about that?”
    “I was just curious if he’s worst than Yunho.”
    “I don’t see Yunho that bad…” Jae-Hwa eyed over to the two brothers.
    “Come on you must be kidding me do you want to trade place.”
    “I don’t think you’ll want that,” Jae-Hwa warned.
    “Why? It’s not like he’ll do something bad. Look at him he seems careless,” Cho-Hee stated her opinion.
    “To be honest, I don’t think Yunho is that bad he seems like a great person. Maybe you should just give him a chance, be nice to him,” Jae-Hwa suggested.
    “You must be kidding me…is that what you’re doing to Changmin, but lately seems like you’re playing a lot though,” Cho-Hee was a bit confused. The puzzled didn’t seem to click.
    “Huh…forget it I’m getting a headache. Do you want to accompany me outside?”
    “What about Eun-Mi?”
    “She’s having fun. She’ll be fine,” Jae-Hwa looked over seeing her laughing with Yuchun.
    “I don’t think I can trust him,” Cho-Hee eyes the cupid couple.
    “You don’t trust any of them,” Jae-Hwa pointed out.
    “No…the only one that I don’t seems to trust is Yunho and Yuchun only.”
    “Anyways coming or not…it’s a bit too loud in here.”
    “Take Changmin with you, don’t go out alone.”
    “Fine,” Jae-Hwa surrender and walked over to the brothers.
    
    “What do you want?” Changmin coldly asked when he saw her.
    “My husband to accompany me.”
    “Do whatever just don’t bother me.”
    “Come on I’m tired…I want to go outside,” Jae-Hwa grabbed onto his hand.
    “Excuse me…” Yunho left the couple. He was feeling a bit awkward.
    “Aish…”
    “Come on…” Jae-Hwa put on a fake smile and pulled him up.
    With many eyes on him, he wasn’t able to do much but leave with her.

    “Hey seems like your sisters is keeping her eyes on us?” Yuchun can feel Cho-Hee eyes burning over to them.
    “Oh…” Eun-Mi peeked and saw her sisters.
    “That’s how Cho-Hee is, always watching out making sure no one’s hurt.”
    “That girl man…she’s like the most stubborn out of all of your sisters.”
    “I know. Seems like she don’t really like you though.”
    ‘Of course she don’t like me. I only need you to like me,” Yuchun winked, “just kidding I just like to play with her.”
    “Why?”
    “It’s fun.”
    “Are you playing with me too then?”
    “No…it’s not like that,” Yuchun didn’t want her to take him wrong.
    Eun-Mi looked down, what should she believe in?
    “Hey don’t look sad or your sisters gonna come over and tear me in half.”
    Eun-Mi looked up and smiled. There was a sudden change. She grabbed onto his arm, “Let’s go outside, let’s leave her alone.”
    Yuchun looked at her for a second, then he noticed all of the others were gone except for the two of the and the others two.
    “Come on I’ll show you around…it’s pretty at night time,” Yuchun happily took her outside.

    “Aish…that guy,” Cho-Hee could see something wrong with they way they’d acted. She was about to follow when Yunho appeared in front of her face.
    “Moved.”
    “Why are you gonna go interrupt them?”
    “I don’t trust him.”
    “What about the others they seems to go out pretty fine with your other sisters?”
    “I trust them.”
    “Wow…” he grabbed her hand, “let’s go too then.”
    “I don’t trust you.”
    “Yuchun and me.”
    “Is there a problem?” she pulled her hand back.
    “No…” he walked next to her and gulped down a cup of wine.
    “Are you going nuts now?” she asked, watching him gulping down the liquid like it’s nothing.
    

    “Jae…jaejoong,” Hei-Ryung double think before calling his name.
    He stopped and turned to looked at her, “Just one bit,” he continued his journey.
    Soon they arrived at a glittering, golden gazebo. Hei-Ryung stared at him, why is he taking them there?
    “Mind sitting here with me?” he raised an eyebrow and took a seat first. She looked at him, doubtfully.
    Without thinking he just gabbed her hand and seat her.
    “It’s nice today,” he smiled and scoot over, then lay down and set his head on her lap. She moved hers back, back stunned by his action.
    “Enjoy,” his eyes were closed and peacefully relaxed. Another moment for Hei-Ryung to watch the unexpected husband in front of her. She stared at him from his forehead to his chin up and down. Over and over again.
    “Are you stalking my face?” Jaejoong guessed, feeling like a pairs of eyes are glued on him.
    She immediately looked away, blushing when she got caught.
    “No need to be embarrass by it. I’ll let you stalk my face whenever you want,” his eyes were still close but somehow he speaking like his eyes were wide open. After listening to him, her eyes slowly crawl its way back to his face examined the supersonic creature. Second by second, a light smile was hidden on her lip her eyes were slowly attack by sudden spark.

    “Mind dancing with me now,” he asked, still keep his adorable smiled on.
    “Didn’t…” she was confused, didn’t they just dance earlier
    “But now it’s only you and me. It’s ours special time,” he winked at her.
    “No need to blush…,” he close the distance between them without her permission. It was a sudden attack she was taken aback. Her head facing down.
    “No need to be shy…,”he lift up her chin and gave a light peck on her forehead. She looked back down again.
    “Come on let’s dance,” he hold onto her waist and pulled her in closer leaning his head again her, ears to ears.
    “This is like the best time I’ll ever have,” he speak as she just move along and listen.
    “Thanks for coming into my life,” he continued.
    “No need to thank me I just hope I won’t be the one ruining it,” she thought as he jabbed on.
    Even though her mind was in her own world, she could feel the happiness as he jabbed on and as she shifts back, paying attention to him a smile appeared on her lip seeing how childish he can he. How foolish he can be at times.

     “Isn’t your fun time over now?” Changmin asked after walking quite a bit far from where they started.
    “Nope not yet,” she turned to face him and stick out her tongue at him.
    “What are you a five year old?”
    “Can I? Can I be your five year old?”
    “Yah…,” Changmin stopped walking and pulled back his hand. She was going along the right track.
    “Don’t do that you look really cute,” she winked at him.
    He tried to turned back expressionless, “Are you really trying that hard?”
    “Yah…what exactly do you want?” he was confused, why is she different at time to time?
    “Don’t you know the answer already,” she stared at him like she wants to seduce him.
    “This is not the time to joke around,” he  gave her a quick glared and walked off.
    “Hey don’t leave your wife behind aren’t you scare people might come and kidnap her?”
    He stop walking and she stops as well, “Can you just…” he was stopped by a sudden peck by his wife. Pretty shockingly, when he jabbed on she tip-toe and leaned in for a light touch.
    “Yah…,” when she was back to the feet he continued his nonsense but she quickly stopped it with another kiss.
    “Your present for today,” she smiled and grabbed onto his arm again pulling him away, walking down the cement road, lighting up with little light down on the ground.
    “What did I just do?” Jae-Hwa’s heart was pounding nonstop. It wasn’t only her, but the mad man next her, heart was pounding as well. He stared at her, couldn’t believe she would do such thing. Was there a reason behind it?
    He stared at her while she tried to avoid his glared and just pretend to look around while thoughts were running in her head.
    “Where are you going?” he asked, ruining the silence, awkward moment.
    “W-what?” she wasn’t expecting him to talk if she didn’t do anything.
    “Where are you going?”
    “Um…to a quiet beautiful place,” she speak, not even sure if there is such place in the palace.
    “Over here,” Changmin changed their route and walked the other way.
    “Where are you taking me?” she asked, not sure if he’ll take them to a right place.
    After a minute of refusing, she kept still and let him dragged her.
    “Wow…this place is…wonderful,” she couldn’t believe her eyes when she shift her glared from Changmin to the surround after they stopped. He ignore her, let go of her hand and walked a couples step ahead. Then he lay down resting his back on the ground, put his hands behind the back of his head, and looked up to the starred sky.
    “Weird,” Jae-Hwa thought.
    “You’re not laying down?” he asked, coldly. But she still smile.
    “If you don’t mind,” she laid down.
    “I do mind,” he turned her head to face her.
    “Whatever…” she looked at him then up into the sky. He smirk seeing her reaction and looked back up.

    Cho-Hee watch Yunho drinking the cups of wine like its nothing.
    “Yah…you can stop now,” Cho-Hee raised her voice at him.
    “Why…scare I might do something to you?” he set down his cup down and walked toward her.
    “Stay away…if you’re drunk don’t even dare to come near me,” she warned him.
    “Why you have to take care of me if…”
    “Don’t even think about it. Watch yourself,” she turned around walking away, but was stopped by his pulled. He pulled her back and hold her arms to make her face him.
    “What now…?” she looked around finding couples of eyes on them, “let go people are staring.”
    “I don’t care,” he stared straight to her eyes.
    “Hey…let go now people are staring,” she whisper lowly so the people around them won’t hear.
    “Actually you’re not that bad when your embarrass,” he looked at her…how serious and pink her face is.
    “What?” her attention totally turned back to him ignoring the others.
    “It’s not so hard to get your attention, huh?” he smiled, but a glared was only returned.
    “If your drunk or angry please release it somewhere else,” she tried to escape from him.
    “Maybe your drunk…you’re speaking nicely and your face looked lost,” he still kept his smile.
    “Aish…this person,” she tried to pushed him away, who cares if the elders or others are looking. He’s being a but head.
    “Come on…” he pulled her toward the door outside, leaving her fighting along the way out.

    Hei-Ryung was staring at Jaejoong’s face for quite a while now. Thought and action were running through her brain.
    “It can’t be like this…” Hei-Ryung thought as she shook her head trying to shrugged off the thoughts she’s having. She stopped and looked back at him. He looks deep asleep. The next second when she noticed her lips was touching his. She quickly back away though.
    “It can be like this,” she looked away again. Everything is only a blurred.
    “Are you okay?” he asked, feeling the shake she created.
    Her eyes widen, was he awake?
    “W-were…”
    “Is there something wrong? Why were you shaking? Are you cold?” he asked.
    She let out a sighed, seems like he was asleep. He sit up and reach for his pocket. She looked away didn’t dare to keep her gaze on him any longer.
    “Here…” her put out his hand for her. Even though she was trying to avoid him at the moment she looked.
    “What is it?” she found a jewelry box in his hand.
    “Open it first,” she slowly took it from him and opened it.
    “It’s a ring that’s is suppose to be passed down from each generation of royal families that will become king and queen next. Since, I think we in line, it’s pass down to us at the moment…,” he explained.
    “You should keep it then,” she hand it back to her.
    “Your suppose to keep it,” he said. She looked at it again.
    “It’ll be fine…” he stood up and pulled her up. She close the lid. He turned them to face outside, her back was facing him. He embraced her and rest his chin on her shoulder.
    “Were you cold earlier? You were shaking,” he asked.
    “N-no…I-it’s just that…” she was stuttering because she did something unexpected not that she was cold, even though it was a bit chilly.
    “Just what…” he was smirking.
    “J-just that a fly was flying by and I-I was just trying to get it away…” she innocent said.
    He chuckled a bit.
    “Why?” she was confused and a bit frustrated seems like he’s making fun of her.
    “Is that how you are when you lied?” she continued chuckling.
    “What?” she turned her head a bit to see him at the corner of her eye.
    He lift his chin from hers shoulder and turned her back around.
    “Why were you shaking earlier?” he asked again.
    “Didn’t I tell you already?” she looked down, focusing on the jewelry box.
    He grinned, “Was it because you kissed me without permission?”
    She was caught, frozen. She looked and he was smiling. The next second her lip was caught by his.
    It was a quick peck, “You should’ve ask for permission first, but since you didn’t I shouldn’t either,” he crammed his lips onto her. She was stunned and just motionless. Each second that passed, she slowly melts into it and gave in as he deepens the kiss. His grinned appeared wider as she gave in to him. Why is she giving in again?
    
    Junsu stopped their dance.
    “Is there anything wrong?” she asked.
    “Yes…my wife is not paying attention to me,” he joked.
    She looked down and away. He smiled and reached for something in his pocket, he loved it when she blushed and turned side way.
    “Here,” he close in their distance and whispered to her ear then back away.
    “What is it?”
    “Open it,” she grabbed it and opened it.
    “Seems like a child necklace,” Sun-Hee said examined her cute necklace in from of her.
    “It’s my necklace when I was small. Now for you to keep for our kids.”
    Our kids….Sun-Hee froze at the words. She didn’t expected them to go that far or him even thinks about it.
    “Oh…” was the sound that escape from .
    “Anything wrong?” he asked.
    “Oh…no…nothing,” she answered concentration on the necklace.
    “Junsu…” she called, looking up to him.
    “Yes…,” he smiled.
    “Um…Junsu I um…,” why can’t she just ever tell it out to him? It doesn’t seems that hard. She not even in love or likes him.
    “You know I like it when you call my name,” he randomly said when she was thinking. She looked up. He smiled before pecking her lips.  
    “Sorry…” he quickly apologized, pulling about a centimeter away. Then he jammed his lips on again to hers. He grabbed her waist and pulled her in cause her to part her lip making giving him the opportunity to take their kiss to the next level. She didn’t want to do this, didn’t want him to feel hurt more later on. She wanted to pulled back, pulled away and disappear from his sight. But as she thinks she could pulled herself away just like she couldn’t even tell him about how she thinks. The moment Junsu wanted the most he hopes for it to come one day. He wanted to be able not to hurt her and feel happy the same time while kissing her. As she just stand still with no response, Junsu was scare to hurt her so he pulled away.
    “Sorry…,” he apologized again, still he hoped he won’t get to apologized for the rest of his life.
    “Junsu…I’m not mad you, you shouldn’t apologized all the time,” Sun-Hee said, it’s not that she likes his touch or don’t like it. She just want them to live their own ways so when they part they won’t be hurt. He smiled and pulled her in for a hug.
    “I’m sorry Junsu,” she said, she felt like she should just say that first. Even though he was confuse at her apology he didn’t want to ruined their moment so he stay still and hug her tighter as if it was the last day for them.    
    
     “Here…” Changmin handed over a jewelry box to Jae-Hwa.
    “What you brought me a present?” she asked, sitting up.
    “Are you finally do your job as a husband?” she opened the box.
    “Aren’t you thinking too much?” he asked.
    “Is this yours?” she asked, examining the bracelet.
    “Something I had when I was small now pass on to the next generation,” he didn’t sound like he wanted to say it.
    “What?” did she hear correctly.
    “Don’t get it wrong. Mom told me to give it to you,” he said, even though that wasn’t exactly what his mom had said.
    “Don’t lied even though just said that you wanted to give it to me,” she .
    He looked at her, “Give it back,” he reached for it. But she moved it.
    “I’ll keep it…since my husband gave it to me,” she teasingly said and close the box.
    “Give it back,” he aimed for the box. He reached over keep on trying to take it out of her hand. Soon she lost balance sitting up and fell down.  
    “You don’t like it when I speak nicely huh?” he asked.
    “Neither do you?” she asked, turning away avoiding his glared.
    He slowly leaned in, “So do you think you need another lesson?”
    “What?” she was taken aback. He dived down locking their lips together when she faced them.
    As he kiss her, his hand was searching for hers hand trying to grabbed the box. She was smart enough to hid it behind her back. She pushed him away as he land on his back next to her.
    “Are you playing with me?”
    “Am I?” he raised an eyebrow moving his glared on her, quite embarrass with his action.
    “You know maybe you don’t have to be so cold all the time…,” she said as he shift his eyes back to her. She smiled and quickly leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips. His eye opened widely as he could see her eyes close.
    She pulled away, smiling, “I’ll keep it for you,” she laid back next to him. He was speechless.
    Maybe playing a bit won’t hurt.

    “Yah Yunho I don’t want to go with you,” Cho-Hee tried to pulled her hand back.
    “Just stay still will you?” he stopped and turned to looked at her.
    “No not until you…” he swiftly planted a peck on her lip.
    “Now shut up,” he continued dragging her. She was quiet for a bit trying to absorb in his action.
    “Yah…if your angry, mad or drunk release your anger somewhere else. Let go of me,” she stubborn talked again.
    He stopped and turned to face her. She saw his action and moved her head as his aimed missed. He looked at her and she smirk back, too bad she’s too good to dodge it. He smirk at her, playing hard to get. He grabbed onto her head, pulling her in and force a kiss on her. He pulled away and made sure she saw his smirk in victory.
    “Yah…you…”
    “If you don’t want another stay still,” he threaten her, and continued his dragging.    
    She was quiet now. Not willing to lose to him again. Not wanting his touch again.
    Soon they reached their room.
    “Good I’m tired too so I can rest,” she pulled her hand away and aimed for the bathroom, ready for a good rest.
    He pulled her back and pushed her back against her wall next to the door.
    “What do you want now?” she tiredly asked.
    “You never listen when I tell you nicely huh?”
    “Because I never want to listen to you. I find no good reason to.”    
    “Always talking back and hating huh?”
    “As long as you know.”
    “Whatever…when will it end?”
    “Simple, just said that we’re divorcing and there you go we go separate ways.”    
    “Yeah…whatever…here,” he pulled out something for her.
    “Oh…are you trying to be nice now?”
    “Shut up…just something I been told to give it to you,” he told her.
    “Oh…I see a pretty good listener.”
    She always makes him made. Nobody else can make him that mad.
    “Are you gonna take it or not?”
    “I don’t want anything from you.”
    “But this…,” he smirked and she was confused, what?
    He pressed his forehead against her and quickly lock lips with her before she take any action. He knew she was gonna resist so he was prepare. He put the box back into his pocket and grabbed her hand and pinned them to the wall. He continued to kiss as her as she continued to wriggled out. He just sometimes don’t understand her or him. He dislike her but when she don’t listen to him, forcing her was his only choice or the choice that came to mind.
    
    “Those couple…,” Yuchun said.
    Eun-Mi and him were walking happily around the palace intertwined their hands together. The lights were on so outside was like a whole new world.
    “Yuchun…,” Eun-Mi called.
    “Yes,” he smiled and turned to her.
    “Never mind nothing,” she said…she just felt like calling his name. why does she felt like everything was rushed. Her feeling and them. It’s like they know each others for years.
    “Are you thinking about us?” he asked.
    “I was just thinking that how come everything just seems a bit rushed, meeting you coming here, being here,” she didn’t want to lied.
    “I know it is but what if it’s suppose to happen. You and I,” he smiled and stopped walking.
    “But…” he lightly peck her lips.
    “If you’re scare we can take it slow…” Yuchun knew she won’t run from him. He even thinks that it seems a bit rushed but what can he do if they felt like that already.
    “Thanks…,” she was happy he understand.
    “Don’t worry if you need time to think I’ll wait for your answer,” he talked like he already claimed her. Actually he never did claim her. He just thought about it. She smiles, he indeed gives her the best time. Hers heart beats and hers smile appears a lot when he’s by her side. Recently, lot of things had been changing since she knew him, but it’s for good?