Wedding Night

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Warning!! This chapter may contain some touchy touchy scene. Enjoy!!

    Mr. and Mrs. Han left first with the king and queens, leaving Yuchun and Eun-Mi followed behind.
    “If you don’t mind I can send you to your place,” Yuchun offered. Since it was late, Mr. and Mrs. Han and their daughter will be staying over for the night and will leave back tomorrow.
    “Um…I don’t mind,” she answered, trying not to blushed, “it would be nice because I’m not sure where it’s at either.”
    “I heard you’ll be staying at the same place where your sisters use to.”
    “Oh…great. You should know where it is then, right?”
    “Of course,” he smiled at her. They started to walk toward Eun-Mi’s rest place for tonight.
    “So how is it here?” Yuchun asked, trying to break the silence.
    “Good.”
    “How come you live with your parent while your sisters does not?”
    “Oh…I’m the youngest one so we decided to leave me to stay with my parent until I’m old enough to come and study here. Maybe I might transfer here next year.”
    “Really. It’ll be great to have you here as well.”
    “It’ll be great living here too I think.”
    “So how’s everyone?”
    “I think everyone pretty friendly even though I didn’t get to talked to much,” she remembered about the scene that happened to her earlier about the five girls, “also I didn’t really get to talk to my brothers-in-law, but by seeing them I believe they are great people. They can take care of my sisters.”
    “I believe so too,” Yuchun said as they arrived. It was so short. They felt like they could spend some more time together.
    “Well, we’re here,” Yuchun stop walking.
    “Well thanks for your accompany,” Eun-Mi thanked him, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”
    “I’ll see you then. Good night,” they bid each other good night and went their separate ways.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung was the only one left in the room. Hei-Ryung looked around after everyone left. The room was big and very well put together. She wondered if anything happen would she be able to get out fast enough. As she was thinking, she forgot about the one person she should watch out for. She jumped when something landed on her shoulder. It felt warm but still shockingly. She turned and found her newly husband holding onto her shoulder.
    “Is there anything that you want?” she nervously asked.
    “Why do you look so scare?” he asked with a half smirk on his lip.
    “I-I…,” she didn’t know what to say. Is he trying his unexpected move again? She hoped for a no, not for tonight because she’s tired from what happen the whole day already. A lot had happen today please nothing more.
    “Why are you backing up?” he asked as he move forward and she move backward.
    “W-w-what a-are you d-doing?” she stuttered.
    “Isn’t this what you want? Isn’t this the reason why you made the decision to married me instead of rejecting it?” he asked, raising one of his eyebrow.
    She wasn’t sure what to answer. When her back was against the cold wall she blurted out, “Why did you accept it too?” Even though it came out that way, it was a question that she wanted to know the answer to, too.
    “Why? Do you really want to know why?” he lean in closer to her making her breathing goes out of control.
    “You shouldn’t…,” before she could even say what she needs to he quickly covers with his, kissing her. She was shocked, frozen at the scene. Her eyes were wide open, not sure what to do. He moves his head side to side deepening the kiss as she still stood there eyes wide open. She stay still as he just do what he needs to do. As he continues to kiss her, he reached out for a hold on her neck pulling her closer, but then she pushed him away. He earned a slap form her before she ran away. In a blink, he pulled her back and used his hands to trap her in place.
    “Why so scare? Don’t you like that?” he asked, not sure exactly what he’s doing but it came to mind. She was dead scare and sad. She clearly understands that he doesn’t accept the marriage, but why would he force himself to do such thing.
    “You don’t need to be scare after today we’ll become one. We can do anything right now any moment we want. Only you and me. So might as well stay still,” he smiled evilly at her while she looked down. Her hands are holding tight to her gown, looking down trying to block out the words coming from her crazy husband.
    “So I guess that’ll be a yes,” he assumed since she wasn’t giving any answer. He leaned in for the second time. She could feel the heat developing inside her as her heart continues to beat. When his breath was against her neck she panic, pushed him away harshly and ran to the door. He put in his hands into his pant’s pocket and watches her action. She tried to open the door, but no matter how much she twisted it, it won’t move.
    “Don’t try,” air brushed passed her left ear. She panic once again and turned around finding her husband stand right next to her. Her heart dropped she could faint any minutes. She back up to the door. He walks up to her again.
    “Please don’t do anything to me,” she begs with tears in her eyes. It made him feel guilty he shouldn’t had done it to her, but he continued to walked forward until their nose made contact. Maybe he’s just testing her out. She close her eyes as a tear escape her eye. He shifts his head and move toward her ear.    
    “Don’t be scare. I’m just playing,” he softly whispered and back away. He stared at her, while her eyes were still close and tears continue to fall. She does have a gorgeous facial structure. He wouldn’t mind if he just stares at her for hours.
    He smiles, half-smirking as he raised both hand wiping away her tears.
    “I’m sorry,” he said as he embraced her into his muscular chest. His arms are wrapped around her, over her arm. His chin resting on her shoulder.  
    “Don’t be scare,” he said once again. Trying to comfort her.
    “It’s late you should go change,” he told her. She was still in her wedding gown. It must be very hard for her to drag the whole dress around. He slowly pulled away creating a gap between them letting air hit her skin. She opens her eyes without looking at him, grabbed the pajama on the table, and went to the bathroom to change before he could say anything else.
    “What’s wrong with him or me? He touches me so easily. Every time I just turned motionless and let him be. Why, Hei-Ryung?” she thought as she approached the bathroom’s door and entered.
    “You can go to sleep first if you’re tired,” he said to her as he came out from changing.
    “You can sleep first…,” she fixed the bed trying not to look at him.
    He grinned, “Scare I might do something? You don’t trust me?”
    She looked, “No…I-I just…”
    “So you do trust me?” he teased, walking over to her.
    “I guess you do trust me,” he bend down, eye level to her. She stays in place.
    “Good night,” he pecks the corner of her lip and walked over to his side of the bed and sleep.
    Her hand crawled up touching the spot where his lip landed and a small smile appeared.
    “Am I smiling? Can I be? Am I feeling happy about this fake relationship? His Fake action?” she looked at the peaceful figure next to her as she slides under the blanket and sleep.
    

    Sun-Hee was scared even when the parents were there and now when they were gone her heart beats rapidly at the thought of only them two are in the room. It was a total silence. Sun-Hee wouldn’t dare to look over at Junsu. On the other hand, Junsu wasn’t sure what to do.
    “I’ll go change first,” Sun-Hee said as her eyes landed on the pile of clothes.
    She stood up from the bed as Junsu pulled her back down to sit on the bed. She was dead scare. She forgot to breathe. She held in her breath. Junsu smiled at her action. He could see that she was scare and holding back her breath.
    “Why are you so scare?” he asked, curious to know the answer. Does she think he’ll do something to her?
    “I’m just…,” she couldn’t figure out the right words to put forward.
    “Calm down I won’t do anything,” he said as he lean in closer to the figure that is closing her eyes.
    “Open your eyes,” he said. She still keeps it shut. All of a sudden, he pushed her down to the bed and went on top of her. Instead of opening her eyes to check on what he’s doing, she kept them shut and turned her head to the side. The expression on her face causes a grin to appear on his lip.
    “If you don’t open your eyes then don’t regret it,” he played with her. But she still wouldn’t dare to open it.
    He was only an inch away but her eyes were still shut. He wondered why wouldn’t she opened her eyes and just looked at him. Is he that bad of a person?
    He stared at her eyes to her nose, lip, then neck. He kept on staring at her until he realized his lips were press against her neck like a vampire ready to bite. She grabbed onto the bed sheet and pulled on tight, ready for the worst.
    Before he knows it, he was kissing her neck, taking control of the poor lady in front of him. He slowly moved down toward her clavicle. If she don’t take any move any moment then maybe she might regret it. She holds on tight to the bed sheet just frozen as tears develop in her eyes. Junsu didn’t hear anything maybe drinking wines earlier was kicking in. He’s kissing her moving back toward her chin. With one last tighten grip, she decided to take action and pushed him away.
    He lightly felled over to the side and she stood up crossing her arm before her chest.
    “P-p-please don’t do anything to me,” she begged. He looked at her and just realized what he just did. He couldn’t believe he had scared her just like that. What had gotten into him?
    “I’m sorry,” he stood up and hugged her. She stiffened and crossed her , hoping for no other action.    
    “I’m sorry if I scare you. It won’t happen again. I won’t scare you anymore,” he pulled away assuring her.
    He closes his eyes and shook his head, feeling a bit dizzy.
    “It’s late go change,” Junsu said as he let go of her. She turned and left to the restroom.
    “Junsu what did you just do? You shouldn’t ever hurt her. Understand?” Junsu straighten out his thoughts, feeling, hoping not to ever take control of her again. Hopefully.
    “Are you okay?” Sun-Hee asked after seeing him coming out from the bathroom and hitting his head.
    “I’m fine don’t worry,” he assured her. Just still a bit dizzy from drinking a bit too much during the party.
    “If you don’t feel good you can go to bed first,” she suggested.
    “What about you?” he asked, as the thought of her doing something else came to mind, maybe leaving.
    “I-I…,” he interrupted her.
    “It’s okay I’ll sleep first. Good night and I’m sorry if I was a bit too much earlier. I just want you to know that I wouldn’t hurt you again,” he smiled warmly at her went to his side to sleep.
    Somehow, she felt like she could believe in those words coming out from him. It feels like he was real. Even if may say she doesn’t trust it, her heart that beats seem to believe it.

    As the servants and parents left the room, Cho-Hee turned to Yunho giving him a bothersome looked, like he just annoyed her by just looking at her.
    “So now you and I,” he walked up to her, hands in his pocket.
    “And…,” she said, trying to sound brave even though she feel like she could hide behind someone.
    “And…what should we do as a couple now?” he asked, smirking at her.
    “You stay at your side and I stay at my side,” she said.
    “Let’s see about that,” he walked in front of her. She didn’t move but just stand still. She didn’t want to lose to him that easy. She was holding her hand together in front of her tight.
    “I’ll take my first move then,” he said and pulled out his hand from his pocket reaching up to her neck and her button holding her neckpiece together.
    “I see you’re giving in easily and I like that,” he played.
    She hit his arms and they fly back to him.
    “Don’t touch me,” Cho-Hee ordered.
    “Aren’t you suppose to say touch me instead.”
    “You heard me don’t touch me.”
    “Touch you,” he wanted to play for a bit.
    “You heard me I don’t need to repeat.”
    “Don’t be so angry my lovely wife. You don’t look cute at all when you’re angry.”
    “Shut up. Stop talking nonsense. I’m tired. I want to rest and by the way, you are going to sleep on the floor or the couch. I don’t want you in the same bed as me. Understand?”
    “No I don’t. Is there a problem if I sleep with my wife?” he asked.
    “Yes the world will turn upside down.”
    “Great then I’ll sleep with you today. Our first night together. I can’t wait.”
    “Whatever. You better find yourself a spot somewhere else.”
    “I found one already. In my wife’s arm. See that’s not the bed.”
    “Very funny,” she said as she walked away to changed first.
    “Hey,” he pulled her back, “I didn’t even get what I wanted earlier. I didn’t even get to kiss my wife’s lip.”
    Cho-Hee eyes widen and Yunho wanted to laugh but kept his cool.
    “Y-you stay away from me,” she tried to pushed him away. He ignored her and pulled her into him.
    “Yah…,” she tried to push him away. She tried and tried with all her might. He was strong for her, but at last, she got away. She went to change leaving her husband smirking, undefeated. He was so annoyed by her but at least he got to play, right? Huh…maybe he should take a shower to wash away all the skin touching with her. Cho-Hee couldn’t stand him she clearly knew he just did it on purpose, but she has no worries. She’ll get him back.
    “Remember this is my bed you keep yourself away,” she went under the blanket and finds herself a comfortable spot.
    “Um…I didn’t say that I agree to what you said,” he said walking over to the other side sliding under the blanket.
    “Hey,” she sits back up when he laid down. He sat back, up leaned over and pushed her down to the bed.
    “Either you sleep nicely or you sleep in my arms tonight,” he offered.
    She pushed him away, “You’re lucky I’m tired,” she faced away from him and lay down. He grinned and lay down, undefeated still. It wasn’t that she was tired she was scared. Maybe achieving her goal was a bit harder than it seems. She just hates to be too near him. She just doesn’t know how or what she should do to get him back?

    Right when the elders left Changmin ran to the restroom and locked himself in there. Jae-Hwa looked at him while he dashed into it.
    Weird she thought. Why is he such in a rushed?  No ones is gonna hog the bathroom. She walks over and checks on him. She hears nothing but after a minute maybe, she heard something dropped then follow by another.
    “Yah Changmin what’s wrong?” she called and knocked from the outside.
    He was going crazy inside. He tried to avoid drinking the whole night and it went great until a moment ago. He had to drink that cup of wine. His head was spinning everything around him was a blurred. He hated at the fact that he can’t drink it’ll make him turn out of control.
    “Changmin. Changmin,” he kept on hearing his wife called from the outside. He knew this would happen it’s a great thing he ran to the bathroom first before he ran out of control.
    “Changmin open up, are you okay?” she asked, worried from hearing no response. Does he hate her that much to locked himself in the bathroom?
    He could still focus for now. He could clearly hear what she’s saying.    
    “If you hate me that much and can’t even stay in a room with me then I’ll not bother you. You can come out. I’ll stay in the bathroom,” she offered feeling very hurt.
    He didn’t know what to do. He’s a man he didn’t want her to feel bad. It’s not because he don’t like her. He’s just in a bad situation right now.
    “Changmin please come out,” Jae-Hwa begged, her heart hurts so much at the thought of him locking himself just because of her. Changmin couldn’t take it anymore. He thought he could still last a couple more minutes before he gonna go crazy.
    The door flew open and it reveals a concerned, heartbreaking girl in front of him.
    “Go ahead if you need to change,” he tried to look fine. She took one last glance before changing. He walked over to the bed and hit his head trying to do anything for him to calm down.
    He took off his pair of shoe and slid under the blanket. He hoped to fall asleep before anything happens. He was breathing very hard and could not fall asleep at all. He heard the sound of the bathroom’s door click and his breathing went out of control. She better not come and touches him.
    She set her dress on the side and looks for him even though she said she won’t bother him. She still worries about him. She saw the figure lying on the bed with the blanket covering his whole body.
    “Is he asleep?” she thought and found his shoe lying on the floor. She walked over to picked it up and set it over at the door. She knew he should still be in his suit. She wants him to go change but she doesn’t really want to bother him. After a minute, she decided to walk over and fix his blanket anyways.
    “Changmin…,” she called to make sure he’s asleep before bothering him.  
    She hears nothing so she walked over, grabbed the blanket cover his head, and pulled in down to give him some air to breathe. Right when she pulled the blanket it reveals a sweaty Changmin biting his bottom lip hard trying to get a hold of himself.  
    “Are you okay?” she asked concerned as she saw him in that condition. He immediately pulled her down to the bed with him and went on top of her.
    “W-what a-are you d-d-doing?” she asked stuttering while her heart beats.
    “What am I doing? You know I’ve been waiting. For this moment.” She was clueless of what he’s speaking.
    “C-changmin are you okay? What a-are you t-talking about?”
    He pulled his right index finger to her lips, “Shh…” She immediately stops speaking and look at him. Her face looks like she seen a ghost. He slowly leaned down and kisses her lip gently.
    “Changmin what are you doing?” she pushed him away.
    “Shh…,” he hushed her again and pin her hands on top, keeping it away from bothering him. He continued to devour her lips. Tears were falling by the time he moved away from her lip.
    “Changmin please stop,” she tried to free her hand and escape.
    He was too drunk and unconscious to realize what he’s doing. As he moved down to her jaw line, he pinned her hands with his left as he moved his right to her pajama’s buttons.
    “Please Changmin I’m begging you,” she tried. He finished her shirt he tried to pulled it off her.
    He successfully achieved his goal and moved down toward her clavicle. She feels uncomfortable with him touching her, but she tried and tried to get away. His heavy weight on her made it impossible for her to break away. His mouth was now aiming for her chest. Luckily, she has her tank top under. He was feeling the heat burning inside of him, as he needs to get some of his clothes off. He let go of her hands, continue kissing her neck as he removed his shirt and her tank top. She hits him and pushed him while she can, but he reacted like he felt nothing hitting him. When he was done, both of them were topless, except with her bra still on. He pinned her as he continue his work. Her tear escaped her eyes nonstop as she beg. He acted like he could hear her as he take control of showing her who owns her tonight.  He deepens the kiss as he touches her body bit by bit. Soon enough her bra was off revealing her chest in front of him. It was a good thing he was a bit too drunk to care, to realize the view in front of him. He moved down to explore the bottom part of her.
    “Changmin please,” she wouldn’t give up begging. He moves up toward her again leaving a kiss at each spot he could. He took control of again. He kissed her like he was trying to everything out of her. She was having a hard time breathing, he was too advance for her. He pressed onto her hard each time. He slowly owns each part of her body as she lay there wincing in pain, tear dropping, hitting, pushing to get away. Her world ended, giving everything up to him. Even though she knew, he never had the heart for her. Her heart hurts so much as if someone had stabbed it millions of times. But maybe stabbing it wouldn’t hurt as much as what he’s doing to her. How would her life end like with the person that never truly loves her?