Ending Ties

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Running after theirs sister, theirs heart beats constantly. They weren’t ready to see them yet. But why in the world were they drinking or fighting for? Eun-Mi reached to the dinner place where they usually eat at.
    “Yuchun…,” she called in shocked. He was punching Changmin. She pause and stare at the figure before her. Is that the Yuchun that she know? He didn’t hear her. He only kept on punching Changmin. The rest of her sisters arrived, stop and stared at the mess.
    “What are they doing?” Cho-Hee asked in shocked, she could see Yunho randomly hitting anything in his way.
    “No…no…,” Hei-Ryung couldn’t stand what Jaejoong is doing to himself. Why did he drink why is he hitting others like crazy? Junsu and Jaejoong were punching each other as if they were enemies. Sun-Hee was confused, what big mess is it?

    While Eun-Min’s sisters were thinking, she dashed over to Yuchun, careless if he was unconscious or violent all she could think of is safe him.
    “Yuchun…Yuchun…,” her voice was trailing off as she tried to pulled Yuchun off Changmin, but he ignored her completely.
    “Eun-Mi…,” Jae-Hwa called when she saw Eun-Mi over trying to break Yuchun away.
    Jae-Hwa rushed over.
    “Yuchun please stop…,” she cried, “please.”
    Yuchun pause his motion, withdrawing his fist away from Changmin, slowly letting go of Changmin’s collar.
    Jae-Hwa was scared to go near Changmin she didn’t know what else he would do to her.
    Yuchun stood up, stopping his action when he heard the voice whispering in his head.
    He turned to looked at Eun-Mi, it was a blurred, but he could see the tears falling from her eyes. He smiled, slowly walking toward her. Meeting eyes with him as he approached her, she tried to smile. Yuchun smiled and Eun-Mi could she the blood on his face now. In no time, he collapsed into her.
    “Yuchun…,” she screamed as he fell into hers embraced. She stare at him loving, was it her fault?

    “Changmin…,” Jae-Hwa looked at him on the ground, clueless like a baby.
    She wanted to go and help him so much, but she’s stopping herself. She watch him as he wobbly stood to his two feet. He lift up his head and saw her. Theirs eyes were lock for a minute, before he turned his head away and walked away.
    She blink a few times, still watching him. Her heart felt really hurt. The stare that he gave her. Pain was well developed in it.
    
    Cho-Hee couldn’t watch Yunho break the decorations in the room anymore. He looked lost and hurt.
    She ran over and yelled at him, “Yah…what are you doing?”
    He was careless, does that voice even care about him and even matter anymore?
    “Yunho…please stop it. Please,” her voice wasn’t soften at all.
    There was no point for him to stop. She rushed to him and pulled him away before he got to how many vase he threw. She grabbed his arm, “Please stop.”
    He slowly set down the vase and looked at her. She could clearly see the anger in his eyes but it wasn’t all just an anger stare; she could feel the sweet softness in there.
    He slowly walked up to her in his unbalance position. Her feet were glue to the ground. She didn’t step or move back. He slowly arrived before her as he just stand there looking deeply into her eyes, seems like he’s trying to show her how much he’s going through.

    “Jaejoong…,” Hei-Ryung whispered his name as she watch Junsu constantly punched him.
    “What are we suppose to do?” Hei-Ryung turned to look at Sun-Hee, whose is next to her.
    “Um…stop them,” Sun-Hee said, didn’t really think it was her business anymore and her anger from him earlier today wasn’t gone yet. She clearly understand he might be furious but isn’t acting like that a bit too much.
    Hei-Ryung looked at them once again and dragged Sun-Hee over. Junsu immediately stopped. It’s like he could smell hers scent getting nearer and nearer to him.
    As Junsu pulled away, Jaejoong stood up and walked away. Junsu stood there staring to the ground, lifelessly.
    
    Hei-Ryung let go of Sun-Hee’s hand and follow Jaejoong.
    Sun-Hee stood at the spot where Hei-Ryung left and it wasn’t far from Junsu just about five feet away.
    Junsu slowly turned around and spot her. He look like he’s clearly awake.
    Sun-Hee stare at him for a second then turned her back to him, ready to walk away.
    She took one step at a time. She heard nothing. She guessed he is still mad about earlier.

    “Your majesty…your majesty,” the servant rushed to the king and queens dinnertime.
    “Anything wrong?” the king asked, sounding annoyed.
    “Your sons…they are drunk and destroying each others and everything.”
    The queens gasped and all stood up.
    “Sit down,” the king ordered.
    “How can you…” Queen Kim started.
    “Sit down,” he repeated himself. They all took a seat and listen up.
    “There’s nothing to worry about. If they want to drink and fight let them be. They’re just probably angry about the divorce document their wife propose to them,” he sounded like he knew it was going to happen already.
    “Why did you let it happen then?” Queen Kym questioned.
    “I cannot prevent everything from happening. But I can assure you guys that what’s happening is only for good,” the king sounded like a fortune-teller. The wives stared at him in confusion but he only returned them with a assured looked.  
    
    Eun-Mi slowly removed the strand of hair blocking her view to see Yuchun’s face. As each second pass, she still kept on gazing at him. When she heard footsteps, she looked up and saw servants walking by.
    “Please help me take him to his room,” Eun-Mi asked with her squeaky voice. They bowed and happily help her.
    Eun-Mi handed Yuchun over to the servant and followed closely behind.
    
    Changmin was moving away further at each steps. Jae-Hwa stood behind looking at the figure as it walk away.
    “Changmin…,” she rushed over when he was going to run into a tree. She quickly pulled him back as he fell onto her shoulder. She lift up her hand to support him up. She was still scare of him. The minute that passed by, she was fine though. He didn’t take any action but stay in place on hers shoulder. She relaxed, her shoulder slowly lower down.
    He slowly detach from her, she stiffen, not knowing what he’s going to do. When he was face to face with her, nothing came out from both of them. She wasn’t even sure if he was still conscious.
    Without saying anything, she turned her back to him. Her right leg was out ready to take her first step way from him was when she felt something on her shoulder. She turned her head to looked fearing the worst. Her heart rate increase as she saw whose hand it belong to. When she was about to take her breath, she was jammed against the tree and her lip was devoured.
    “Mmm……..,” she tried to break away and take a full breath before she passed out. She hit his chest over and over. He quickly pulled away for a second and get back to his business. At the break he gave her, she was able to take a quick breath but he wasn’t going easy on her. As he continue to explore , his hand was behind her neck pulling her in closer making her head tilt up for easier access.

    Following closely behind, Hei-Ryung made sure her footsteps were not being heard by the person in front of her. Even if he looks unawake, her heart thumps every beat, every steps she takes behind him. Watching his back, the scene earlier flashed into her mind. The flashes of him throwing her on the bed, his lips on hers, him ripping her shirts starts to attack her. She stops and grabbed onto her head, trying to wash away the bad memories. Looking down, trying to shake away the flashes, she wasn’t alert of her surrounding. It was then a pair of strong arm covered her waist, making the heat circular throughout both bodies.
    
    “Thank you…,” Eun-Mi thanked the servants as they left the two alone.
    She turned her head to face the person she lastly on earth wants to see in that condition. Slowly picking up her pace she arrived over next to his side.
    “S-sorry…,” she mumbled sitting next to him. She found his hand and intertwined theirs fingers together bringing it up as she set her chin there.
    “S-sorry…” she apologized again and leaned down for a light kiss on his kissable lips.
    She pulled away and saw him moved his lips, she smile at how adorable be can be. Getting lost in his childish act Yuchun pulling his hand away from hers and turned away from her. She frowned when he turned his face away from her. Twist and turning a couple more time he found his perfect spot to rest and he slept comfortably. She looked at him, quite disappointed but then setting her head down on the edge of the bed she fell asleep thinking about today’s mess.

       For some reasons, Sun-Hee was taking extras small steps. It was as if she was waiting for Junsu to approached her. But her minds was completely somewhere else.
    “When will this night be over?” her head was running through questions.
    She came to halt and turned her head back, astonished by the look on Junsu’s face. He looks like he died standing up. It took her a while to realized that he was full awake staring straight at her. She tried to ignored his stares and making contacts with him. She wanted to runaway, from a certain face that always bring chaos into her life.
    She gulped hardly when she saw him approaching her. Her legs grew weak, why couldn’t she take a step? She close her eyes didn’t want to see the face any second longer or she’ll hate it for the rest of her life.
    Her lips were trembling, her chest tighten, and her breath grew out of control. Closing her eyes, she can’t even see him but she feels like she could feel him getting closer any second.
    Waiting for the moment to pass by, heat develop in her body and soon she felt a warm finger tip brushing pass her temples. As years pass by, all was done was brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.
    She slowly relaxed, by the softness of the touch and slowly open her eyes. Looking at the pairs of eyes before hers, she had the yearn to embraced him. She was too focus on his eyes that she missed the broken piece.
    His tears was slowly falling one by one just staring at her, yet his eyes looks like it’s smiling by just seeing her face again.
    Her heart skip a beat when she saw the crystal tears falling. She reached out and engulfed his neck with her pairs of arms. With no expression, he lightly hugged her waist, closed his eyes and take in her scent that he’ll missed forever if the day ever come.

    Gazing at each others, the two got lost in each others world. Cho-Hee didn’t know what she was doing once those pairs of brown eyes landed on hers. Tighten her fist, she was still conscious and ready to move away. These pairs of eyes no longer should be staring at her or should she be staring at it. Looking down, taking her final breath before moving away, she felt his presence getting closer and closer to her. It made her didn’t want to look up. Shutting her eyes tightly close, she could hear the footsteps even if nothing was heard. The next second she could feel a pair of soft warm hands cupping her chin, slowly lifting up her chin. She didn’t know whether to denied or not. It seems wrong to be touching each other again. Without double thinking, she lower her head down. He stops his action, but his hand was still glued to her chin. His face was expressionless. He tried the second time and slowly lifting her chin again, hoping for success this time. Tighten her close eyes, she decided to face it. When he clearly saw her face, his heart once in pain when seeing her close eyes, she won’t even look at him.
    Without hesitating of how they both feel, he could careless of how she feels now. He leaned in and gently placed his lips on hers while she was debating to open her eyes or not. When the tender kiss landed on her, her eyes flew open only finding Yunho with his close eyes. Seconds pass by and she slowly close her eyes, melting to the simple kiss shared between them.

    Changmin looked like he was going to her at the place at the moment, but deep inside her heart she knew he knew better. She surrender and let him take control, leading them for their passionate kiss he gave her. She knew that fighting back with him at the moment was useless. She slowly relaxed her shoulder; she could feel her heart beating normally again. He soften the kiss. Much more gentler than a minute ago. Slowly moving his pace, his action repeating his step kissing her, slows down. Turning the kiss into a sweet tender one. Another minutes pass, he pull away, she thought the age would never arrive. He press his forehead against her. She opened her eyes to look at him and he seems tired; he was breathing hard.  
     was open but no sound came out. Seems like was tie. Trying again she wanted to ask him how he feels. Watching him closing, his eyes and breathing hard, makes her have a heavy heart.
    He slowly open his eyes and search for her hand, immediately. Finding her hands, he took a step forward and slowly took them somewhere.
    
    The pairs of arms slowly unwrap around Hei-Ryung’s waist. She looks up and made contact with the pairs of hurtful eyes. She couldn’t get any information off of it and it bothers her. Instead of feeling uncomfortable and awkward, she kept on staring into his eyes, trying to get something out. Instead of him saying anything, he just froze and stared at her. It was as if electricity shock can send message through the way they look at each other. Seems like the lust and love they have, they been craving for each other. She was so lost in his eyes until she felt a warm tender touch brush pass her right cheek. Her eyes shift to the right and saw his hand reaching for her cheeks again. She looked down debating whether to run or not. He lightly brushed pass her cheeks again when she decided to run away. After all, they had nothing to deal with each other anymore. Swiftly turning her head back, she took her step to escape from him. He dropped his hand down like he was lifeless.  Gulping down hard, he was trying to processes in the scene that just happy a second ago. Hei-Ryung ran nonstop as it was for her life. She slows down, breathing heavily, and slowly falls down to the ground on her two knees. Looking very sad, she cover her face with her palm.
    “Why? Why does this have to happen?” she tried to hold her tears back, knowing there was no use for the tears.
    “Come on Hei-Ryung, you should be stronger than this?” she strengthen herself but still her body only seems to get weaker when she thinks about getting stronger.
    “There’s no more, Hei-Ryung, everything is over…smile and move on,” she removed her palm and let the breezes hit her face.
    She spied a pair of legs in front of her two eyes and already fear the worst. She slowly head up but slightly turning in the opposite direction.
    “Don’t run anymore,” the voice was heard, weakly.
    She knew sooner or later the problem had to be solve so might end it now.
    “There’s nothing anymore…Jaejoong…let’s separate in the best way,” her words came out roughly.
    “Don’t run anymore,” he seemed to ignore her plead.
    She looked at him; she couldn’t tell whether he’s drunk or not. For all the alcohol he drank, he looked fine. Many thoughts were running through both of their mind. She knew it was no use just standing and staring at each other.
    She bowed lightly and turned her back to him.
    “Do you have go?” he embraced her waist along with her arms.
    What does he mean?
    “Sorry Jaejoong time cannot be returned,” Hei-Ryung said, heart her ached at the moment. But it’s true, they were only the past now they are no longer a couple. Closing her eyes, breathing in his scent she tried to relax herself. In one blink everything is a mess. She was too concentrated on her thoughts until she could feel a warm wet sting on her neck. She turned and found Jaejoong onto her neck. He was kissing her neck from behind.
    “Jaejoong!” she panic. “W-what…are you doing?”
    He ignore her completely and continued his job.
    She was trying to escape seems like his alcohol is kicking in. She stretched her neck away from him and tried to pulled away.
    “Please stop,” she said as he tighten his hold on her.
    She stop, she looked like someone had cast a spell on her.
    “Don’t do this to me, please,” she pleaded again.
    “Does it have to end this way?”
    “There was nothing in the first place…we’ll be much happier a...part,” her words was trailing off.
    “Is that what you believe?” he voice was low and sincere.
    “Y-yes…”she could feel his hand losing around her. Slowly the breeze that just brushed past hit her. Her heart turned cold and her lip trembled. Guessed it’s the end, move on.
    She took a step forward, and she knows that, that step cannot be taken backward once it land on the ground. The second step her mind was blank, tears form at the corner of her eyes but was debating whether to fall or not.
    He close his eyes taking in her scent one last time. He was no one to have trapped her in a place she never wanted to stay. This is the end for them, that’s what she wants. His eyes closed, head slowing moving up. A slightly tear at the end slowly rolled down without permission or purpose.

    Sun-Hee had no clue of what she’s doing? But the feeling on his arm made her feel secure and warm. She’s breaking her rules right now. If she want Junsu to break away from her this was not the right path to be taking. Thinking of leaving she immediately, she pulled away in one pushed. He didn’t know she will be that cruel and didn’t tighten his hold, his heart was broken. He doesn’t have to energy to hold her in anymore if the path she choose is only to leave him. Instead of running away immediately, she bowed and apologized.
    “Sorry…,” her voice sounded very guilty.
    That made him change his mind and grabbed her, pulled her in and landed a gentle yet sweet kiss onto her lip. Her heart raced and she was shocked. But then slowly she relaxed herself and he took the chance to deepen the kiss. She pulled back but then he pulled her in and embraced her tighter. She had no choice but to stay in his arms and lock lips with him.
This still wasn’t the way to change his mind on her. She pushed him away and broke the kiss shared between them. In another pushed she broke his hold onto her.
    “Sorry…,” she knows that hurting him was the only way to make him forget, at least that’s what she thought.
    She took one last look at his heart-broken face and turned around.
    Junsu stood there and watch her back disappeared from his sight. The only thing that he ever wanted. He would even give up his life as a prince for her, but sadly his love was not returned. The cold wind blows but he didn’t move an inch. Standing there like a statue but the difference is that there was tears escaping from his beautiful eyes again for the second time. His mind was blackout, he wanted to vanished wanted to have a memory lost, maybe he’ll be happier.
    
    Changmin roughly threw Jae-Hwa onto the bed and made her wince in pain. She immediately looked at him, and remember of the night he was drunk. She tried to crawl out of the bed and run out but she fail. He pulled her back to the bed and pin her down. She bit her lip trying not to fear of the worst. She kept calm and hope he’ll faint any minute. Looking at him, his eyes looks sleepy and it was straight on her. He slowly dived down and she notice his lips was in the position of meeting with hers so she turned her head. He slowly made contact with her skin and she stiffened up. He slowly sniffed from top to bottom and made her raised her shoulder trying to decrease the space available for him.
    “Changmin…s-stop,” she pleaded, but she only felt him moving toward her jaw line. She turned her head more but soon she had to stop. Any second she felt he could land on her lips and she does not want it to happen at all.
    She tried to free her hand but the more she pushed up he pushed down harder. She didn’t want to lose to him like last time. She won’t let him take control of her again. She’s not a toy for him to play with when he’s drunk.
    Trying to think of a way out he was shifting from side to side on her neck. She was feeling uncomfortable. Nothing came to her mind as Changmin head for her jaw line again and made her heart beats.
    “Changmin…,” she called. He pulled away and looked at her. She already had tears forming in her eyes. She hates the fact that it’s only him that can make her cry. Hearing nothing Changmin slowly head downward. She turned her head as her one drop of tears dropped. The next thing she felt was his heavy head landed next to her neck. The gripped on her hand loosen and she free her hand and push him away. Quickly she moved away from the bed. She looked back at him and founded him unconscious. Guessed he drank more than last time to make him forget sooner. She was safe.

    Cho-Hee slowly opened her eyes and Yunho haven’t even moved an inch. She knew this wasn’t right but then the feel she was having feels so right. She lightly pushed him away.
    “Please Yunho. Everything’s done get a hold of yourself,” was only what she said when she distance them.
    He leaned in avoiding her words.
    “Yunho…stop your childish act and head onto bed, it’s late.”
    “You cared?” his voice was blunt and low.
    “No…just didn’t want to see you throw anything else,” she was heated.
    “Why did you ran here then?” he didn’t sound or look drunk.
    “I didn’t. I follow my sister here,” and that was true.
    “Don’t lie. Why did you come to stop me then?” his questions seems to becoming nonstop.
    “Are you breaking tons of thing? Do you expect me to stand and watch?”
    “Yes…if you hate me that much you wouldn’t care of how much thing I break,” he sounded smarter.
    “Okay fine I was just at least being helpful so your they won’t have to much junk to clean afterward, but I guess so. Continued on if you want to I won’t stop you anymore,” she was going to leave but he pulled her back and pressed her against he wall.
    “Let go,” she said.
    “You told me to continue and you won’t stop me,” he breath against her skin close speaking to her ear.
    “I didn’t mean it that way,” she didn’t know he’ll take it that way.
    She is always pushing Yunho away once again won’t hurt. She tired and tried and soon he was off of her. Looking at him, she could tell he wasn’t in a good condition. Probably he is drunk.
    He started to wobbling like he’s losing his balance. Before he fell down to the ground, she ran over and support him up. One last looked he gave her, his sight fade away. She inhale a deep breath finally there's nothing to worry about now.

**********************************

    The next morning Hei-Ryung and Cho-Hee moved out and back to their old apartment. Eun-Mi decided to head back home, the best decision she can think for now. After the hustle in the morning, they finally arrived at school. The environment was different though. It was kind of getting back to how it was before the girls had met the princes.
    
    (Lunch) The girls sat together on a table quite far away from the princes. They were all enjoying there lunch until a voice appeared.
    “May I sit here?” it sounded like a guys voice.
    They all looked, “sure,” Sun-Hee answered and he took a seat next to Sun-Hee.
    “Oh…by the way I’m new here and seems like there’s no space available so sorry if I interrupt you guys.”
    “Oh…no problem feel free to sit here if you want to,” Sun-Hee smiled at him.
    “New student at this time of the year?” Hei-Ryung thought out loud.
    “Oh…yeah my parent they wanted to move so badly and couldn’t wait until next year so here I am and if you guys don’t mind I don’t know anyone here so I’ll you guys can help me out I’ll be so thankful.”
    “No problem,” Jae-Hwa smiled.
    “What is your name?” Cho-Hee asked out of nowhere, observing him.     
    “Oh…sorry about that, I’m Maeng Han-Jun,” he smiled warmly.