Returned

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

     It was a long morning. Jaejoong continued to search for Hei-Ryung nonstop. Yuchun took Eun-Mi down to a house that he owned and they rested there for the past night, but were on their way to search for Hei-Ryung again.
    “Why don’t we go get something to eat first,” Yuchun suggested, they were searching all morning already.
    “I’m not hungry yet,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Still you haven’t ate anything since yesterday.”
    “I’ll be fine,” she smiled at him.
    “It’s either we eat first then search or just head home,” Yuchun offered.
    “Yuchun…,” she looked disappointed, he doesn’t seem to understand.
    “Everything will be fine, trust me,” he smiled at her and drove off.

    “Yunho where are we going?” Cho-Hee asked. Last night they rested in the hotel near the place where they took a quick napped under the tree.
    “Have fun,” he smiled at her.
    “But…,” she doesn’t even want to have fun when all of her sisters and her are now in trouble.
    “You’ll have fun okay?”
    “But…”
    “No but if you don’t want to then I can leave anytime,” he threatened her.
    “Why are you always…”
    “I like to play with you. Come on let’s go get something to eat first.”
    Cho-Hee was speechless of the guy in front of her. She had really fallen for one weird man.
    “If you want to eat then follow me,” Cho-Hee dragged them toward the crowded streets.
    “Where are you taking me?” Yunho lower his cap.
    “To eat street food.”
    “It’s okay let’s go eat at the restaurant.”
    “No let’s eat here it’s taste better.”
    Yunho remained quiet and let her dragged him.
    “Let’s sit here and eat,” Cho-Hee pushed Yunho down on the chair.
    “Aunty please give us some food,” Cho-Hee called out.
    “Just a minute,” the aunty called back.
    Yunho looked around, “There’s such place?”
    “Maybe a prince like you should come out more.”
    Yunho has nothing against. He have been out a lot just never to any place like that before.
    “Enjoy…,” the aunty place three different plates of food in front of them. Cho-Hee immediately pick one up and shoved it in .
    “What is this?” Yunho asked, but before Cho-Hee was able to answer he grabbed her and they ran.
    “Hey you two haven’t pay yet…” the aunty called.
    “They’re over there,” someone shouted.
    “Yah, Yunho what’s happening?” Cho-Hee shouted, why did he all of a sudden just dragged her without eating.
    “Guards found us,” Yunho replied while running.
    
    Hei-Ryung was walking along the sidewalk with her child in her arms.
    “Sorry, boy that your mom have to sneak you out like this. I’m afraid to lose you and we can’t take your dad away from someone else so we must leave him to go and complete his wedding and live the life he chose.” Hei-Ryung smiled at her son. She wasn’t exactly sure where she should head to. She doesn’t know where to go anymore. Home, back to Sun-Hee, she’s not sure where the right place is so no one will find her. But for now she’ll just go back and pack her belonging first.
    
    Changmin was in Ayumi’s room taking care of his daughter. He wasn’t sure why he didn’t do anything to stop his dad from capturing his daughter’s mother. Is his anger for her overpowering his love for her? For now, he doesn’t even feel pity toward her for being jail. He doesn’t even show any affection that now she was gone.

    Jaejoong was getting very tired from driving around like crazy. She had went to Hei-Ryung’s parent house but she wasn’t there. He went to the orphanage but still she wasn’t there. Where else can she be at? He park along the way…he eyes was slowly drifting to sleep. He was up all night trying to find her without any sleep. And now seems like his energy is totally out. Before he even notice his eyes were close his forehead was against the steering wheel.

    Yuchun and Eun-Mi was at a restaurant waiting for their foods to be arrived.
    “Yuchun why do we have to eat at such restaurant,” Eun-Mi asked, never been to any place like that before.
    “Where else would we eat at?”
    “Just…”
    “It seems weird…” Yuchun was sensing something strange. The food was taking forever to arrive.
    “Eun-Mi come with me,” Yuchun stood up and grabbed onto her hand.
    “Yuchun…,” Eun-Mi wasn’t sure what exactly was Yuchun up to, but when they arrived at the door and some men in suit blocked then she for sure found her answer. Yuchun tighten his hold on her; she was scared, not sure whether they’ll escape or not.
    “Please go back with us, Prince Yuchun,” one of the men politely bowed.    
    “I guess I have no choice then…” Yuchun said, “fine, let’s all go to the palace together.”
    All the guards make a way for the two to walk. Both of them looked outside and it was totally filled with guards.
    Yuchun’s face showed a bit of disappointment. Once they both stepped outside, Yuchun quickly turned back and kicked the two men behind them and ran away with their hands tied together.
    “After them!” one of the men on the ground yelled. Any ways that Yuchun and Eun-Mi ran, guards were all over; they were all prepared.
    “There no other way out, please just safely head back with us,” the guard announced.
    Yuchun looked around and there was totally no way out.
    “Yuchun let’s not run…,” Eun-Mi said, knowing that there was no other way beside leaving with them. Plus, she knew she had created enough trouble for him. Yuchun looked at her, he could tell through her eyes that it’s enough. Yuchun smiled and relax telling her he’ll do as she said.
    The guards escorted then to the car and drove off.

    Yunho pulled Cho-Hee next to him as they ran toward the street where there were a lot of people and very narrow ways between the building.
    “Yunho this way,” Cho-Hee pulled them toward the darker side. She pulled them into the narrow ways between the two trashy building.
    She pushed him against the wall and face him, “Sh…,” she put her index finger to her lips. He looks at her…though she’s very adorable the place smelled awfully. Yunho was trying to hold his breathe though he was allow to breathe.
    Cho-Hee slowly tilted her head to the open side checking to see if the guards were gone yet.
    “They’re gone,” Cho-Hee said.
    Yunho immediately grabbed onto her, “Let’s go.”
    Cho-Hee looked at him with a what’s-wrong face.    
    “Yunho what’s the rush?” she asked, he dragging her like crazy.
    Instead of answering her, he stopped. She looked up and there they are again.
    “Please returned with us nicely,” the men bowed nicely to them.
    Yunho tighten his hold on her, “Yunho let’s just go back,” she didn’t really understand what trouble was she really in.
    Yunho looked at her, “Are you sure?”
    Cho-Hee nodded, “It’s better to solve the problem then running away from it.”
    “Alright,” he lift up their hands where it’s locked together, “I’ll go with you then.”
    She smiled and they both went with the guards not knowing what’s ahead of them.
    
    Hei-Ryung was finalizing her belonging with her son sleeping on her bed. Luckily, she didn’t have much stuffs so her bag wouldn’t be too big. She was finally able to gather all her stuffs into her bags and picked up her son from the bed.
    “Sweetie let’s head off now,” Hei-Ryung talked to her son. She stared at him while he gave a quick yawn. His little mouth was stretching. She smiled and grabbed onto her bag and headed out the door. Before she left the door, her son started crying. She dropped her bag and tried to comfort her son.
    
    Jaejoong was turning his head left to right while sleeping. The nap was taking really long. Seems like he was enjoy his short time to sleep. His eyes were trembling his face was giving off a weird expression as if he was dreaming of something. His eyes flew open, a second ago he knew for sure he could hear his son crying. He palmed his face and hit his steering wheel, not sure where to continue searching anymore. How could he had slept for so long? He blink once then twice there was still one more place. Where he found her yesterday. He the engine and speed off to the house where he met her once again in months, crossing his fingers hoping the last place she’ll be there.

    Hei-Ryung tried all the ways she could to calm down her son but in any ways he was not lowering down his noise. Each minute that passed, his voice was slowing getting softer and softer. She was relieved now that her son was finally sleeping. She was scared for a bit of why her child was crying nonstop. She walked over, sat down on the bed, and rest for a bit from the frighten moment she just had earlier. The next second, the reason why she need to hurried hit her and she immediately picked up her pace. She walked out her room and entered the living walking pass it to reached to main door. Before she even reached the main door, it swung opened.
    She dropped her bag and widen her eyes. How did he even know?
    “Hei-Ryung…” he rushed forward and wrapped his arms around her neck.
    Their son was in between them setting them apart from touching each other, but that didn’t stop Jaejoong he put his head next to hers and tighten his hold. He knows that his son was in her arms.
    “I was afraid that I won’t make it… I was scared that I might be one second late and you’ll be gone again.” 
    Hei-Ryung was quiet, surprised that he was right in front of her now. Her purpose was suppose to runaway from him not make him find her.
    “Why are you not saying anything?”
    “Please go back Jaejoong,” she said. He pulled away from her.
    “I don’t understand why.”
    “We decided to chose our own path now we can’t back out from the choice we’d made,” she explained.
    “But…the choice I made was wrong, it was a mistake, I needed you in my life…”
    “I’m sorry Jaejoong but I’m afraid it’s too late to returned.”
    “It’s never too late,” he said.
    “Please Jaejoong don’t do this, returned back to your life.”
    “Not without you and my son.”
    “Who said it was your son?”
    Jaejoong looked at her, what did she say?
    Guards poured into the room, “The king ordered for both of you two returned to the palace.”
    Jaejoong grabbed her hand, “Don’t you guys dare lay a hand on her and the child.”
    “I’m sorry Prince Jaejoong but it’s an order and we’ll have to use force if needed.”
    “W-why do we need to…,” Hei-Ryung was confused why she needed to returned to the palace.
    “No need to use force,” Jaejoong said, knowing running isn’t the best solution at the moment. Everything needs to be clarify, he did cause a lot of troubles. In ordered to clean up the mess, he need his wife and son to head back home with him. He dragged her out, “Jaejoong where are you taking me? Let go, I’m not going with you.”    
    “Just walk or do you want me to carry you,” he threatened. She immediately shush and let him dragged her. He pushed her inside his car and drove off with guards following on the side and back, making sure they weren’t planning anything else.
    
    Yuchun, Eun-Mi, Cho-Hee were all thrown in jail along with the other four. Yunho was dragged to meet with the king.
    “Cho-Hee. Eun-Mi,” Sun-Hee called, glad that they’re safe.
    “What’s going on here?” Cho-Hee asked still clueless as ever and as she look around there were strange faces.
    Sun-Hee slowly took the time to tell Cho-Hee what she’s missed.
    
    “Dad what’s this all about?” Yunho raised his voice. He was parted from Cho-Hee once they arrived at the palace.
    “Shouldn’t I ask you that? It’s was a major event yesterday and you just went off like that. Do you think that’s was the appropriate choice? Who am I? Who is your mother? Do we not matter anymore? Do you just want to do whatever your heart desire? Did you consider about the people around you?” the king started to yelled.
    “I know I have done wrong but why would you have locked up…”
    “That’s none of your business, take him and lock him up in his room until I said he could get out,” the king ordered. Yunho clenched his fist tight.
    “Don’t you dare to run again,” the king said as Yunho escorted himself to his room.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung had arrived at the palace and right then they were parted as well. Her son was taken away from her and she was dragged away. Their son was now in Jaejoong’s arm and he was on his way to talk to his dad. Hei-Ryung was thrown in jail with the others. She fell next to her sisters.
    “Hei-Ryung. Hei-Ryung,” her sisters called as they looked at her. Her lips were all dried up her energy was all gone. She eventually just gave birth yesterday she hasn’t regain her full strength yet.
    
    “Tell me, what in the world are you planning to do?” the king yelled at his son careless of the son in his arm.
    “Dad please listen…”
    “How can you just tell me to listen? Do you know what you have done? And do you know what punishment you’ll receive?”
    “Your majesty please calm down,” Queen Kim tried to comfort her husband.
    The king just ignored her. Queen Kim walked over to Jaejoong, grabbed the child and handed over for the maid to take care of.
    “Don’t say a thing anymore…tomorrow we’ll decided on everything. You all will receive the punishment that you deserve. It’s doesn’t matter if you’re my sons you all have done wrong. You all had ruin my reputation in front of everyone there’s nothing else to be said. I want to rest now,” the king walked away. Disappointed in all of his sons always causing trouble without thinking of him first and not even second thinking that they’re in the royal family and they had to watch after themselves. Of what they do, what they said, everything or it’ll bring chaos. But in the end what can he do, it already happen.