Welcoming To The Palace (Part 2)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Girls it’s time for dinner,” a servant came into the girl’s room, announcing dinnertime. She found them sitting in the living room, talking.
    “Oh…okay,” Sun-Hee respond not sure how everything works.
    “Please follow me,” the servant head out first then the girls followed.

    Hei-Ryung was in the room the whole time. She wasn’t sure what to do until a servant came to get her to dinner.
The king had ordered all of the princes and the girls to eat together.
    “Why do we have to eat we them?” Cho-Hee just don’t understand why they have to eat together.
    “Cho-Hee do not cause any problem,” Sun-Hee warned Cho-Hee.
    “We’ll see,” she answer honestly, not sure if she could control herself.
    Jae-Hwa saw the man again she start to burn up when she heard that she’ll be eating with him. She don’t even think she could walk straight. Sun-Hee was just a bit curious of everything happening but she shrugged off her thoughts, just thinking everything will be fine.
    The girls arrived and sat down. Hei-Ryung came as well.
    Jaejoong was quiet as always, having nothing to say at all. Changmin quiet as well never ever wanted to get into anyone business. Yuchun was smiling towards them. Junsu tried hard not to stared at Sun-Hee, but he know it’s not gonna work. The more he tell himself to leave her alone the more he wanted to look at her. Yunho ignore them, acting like everything was normal.
    It was a complete silence before the palace’s maids appeared and serve them dinner.
    “I guess I’ll speak first then,” Yuchun cleared his throat, “I’m Park Yuchun by the way.” He winked at the girls, but none of them seemed to cared.
    “Anyways theses are my brothers, Kim Jaejoong, Kym Junsu, Jung Yunho, and Shim Changmin,” Yuchun pointed to them as he pointed out who was who. Hei-Ryung heard his name mention again and took a quick glance at the person that she was currently about to married. She hated herself for not denying. At that time, she felt like there was something holding back , trying to make her accept her new unknown faith.
    “May I ask for your names?” For once Yuchun seems polite.
    “No need to know,” Cho-Hee answered with an attitude before anyone could.
    Junsu and Yunho looked up to find out who voice belong to. Yunho was pretty sure he knew who it was, who could it be beside the annoying little girl. Junsu now is really starting to realize that these girls have much more than fun in them…it seems like a journey is about to happen for all of them.
    Yuchun smirk at how hard the girl was playing and he just like it that way, “Wow…” was all that came out from Yuchun mouth when he open to said something.
    “I’m sorry for her disrespect,” Sun-Hee apologized. Cho-Hee was annoyed already at how nice her sister id treating them.
    “I’m Sun-Hee,” she smiled. At that moment Junsu knew he had chosen the right girl and he had to find a way to make her his.
    “This is Hei-Ryung, Cho-Hee, and Jae-Hwa,” Sun-Hee finished.
    “Thanks for being polite,” Yuchun thanked her. She smiled in returned.
    Yuchun wanted to know more of them so he decided to test it out. He then turn to Cho-Hee, “See, how hard was that just to tell me your name?”
    “It wasn’t hard, just didn’t want to talk to someone like you,” Cho-Hee coldly respond.
    “Wow…,” he said, “a pretty talkative girl. Interesting. Now I like you.” Cho-Hee shot him a cold glare. Earning a smirk from him.
    “Do you think your so attractive?”
    “Of course.”
    “Cho-Hee enough arguing back,” Sun-Hee knew it wasn’t going to work already. Hei-Ryung mind was distracted by her thoughts of sharing a close room with the prince in front of her. Jae-Hwa mind was busy, occupying with her only prince.
    “Sorry if you’ll excuse me,” Changmin said and left. Now Jae-Hwa had nothing to look at and finally pay attention to what’s going on, finding her sister, Cho-Hee’s eyes full of anger already.
    Cho-Hee ignore her sister. She hates obeying her sister, but too bad she know she couldn’t help herself. “Well…just so you know a person like you…got nothing for us to be attracted to,” Cho-Hee tried to insult him. She stood up from her chair, “I want to look around,” she told her sisters and left.
    After he disappear from their views Yuchun turned to the other sisters, “Any of you guys like her too?” He was curious.
    “Sorry if you’ll excuse me too,” Yunho left, no reason for him to stay there and listen to Yuchun’s nonsense.
    “Hey why are you all leaving already?” Yuchun didn’t even start the fun yet.
    Jaejoong got up from his chair and left like Hei-Ryung wasn’t there at all. He totally ignore her like he never knew she exist. He should’ve offer her or took her with him to make it seem like they were about to get marry.
    “Hey, did you forget about your wife?” Yuchun called to him. Seems like he didn’t hear it cause he just continue walking while Hei-ryung actually look at his way. Her eyes glue to his back while he walk away, with manners such like a heaven prince.
    “Hei-Ryung you should go follow him,” Yuchun suggested, making Hei-Ryung take her eyes off him. She just smiled back at him.
    “Now it’s only us how boring,” Yuchun complain not getting that because of him that’s why they all had left.
    “Sun-Hee let’s go too,” Jae-Hwa didn’t want to stay anymore cause there was nothing there to motivate her to stay.
    “Okay,” Sun-Hee agreed and they looked over at Hei-Ryung.
    “I’ll go with you guys.” The girls left.
    “I’ll leave to,” Junsu excuse himself.
    “Really. Me. Alone.” Yuchun couldn’t believe they just left him like that. He left afterwards.

    Changmin entered the Shim’s palace and went straight to his room to his bed. He was not sure what’s ahead for his brothers and him since a new, whole new, experience had entered their life. He knew that something has to be wrong with all the sudden action but he just couldn’t figure out what is it.
    
    “Huh…such beautiful place full with stupid people,” Cho-Hee sigh thinking of how miserable her life will be. She was pretty entertain by all the scenery around her until the wind was quite breezy and she realize she got no clue where she was at. She continue walking anyways.
    “Jung’s Palace,” she read the top sign, not realizing it matches with someone last name. She entered through the door and found a beautifully decorated place.
    “Wow…,” she couldn’t believed this palace, place after place is tremendously outstanding.
    “Who lives in here?” she asked herself when she saw the lights inside the building.
    “Who’s out there?” she heard someone called. She wanted to escaped but sadly the person caught her first. She didn’t want to be someone sneaking around at night.
    “Sorry please wait,” the voice called, sounding like a lady. She turn and found a lady smiling warmly at her.
    “Sorry to interrupt you,” she apologized.
    “Oh…no problem,” the lady said.
    “Sorry I’ll leave now.”
    “No you don’t have to continue looking around.”
    “Mi-Cha, who’s out there?” came another voice and next a figure appeared.
    “Majesty it’s just this young lady,” the first lady answer.
    The second lady looked at Cho-Hee. She looks familiar. At last she remember her. She was the that just came to the palace.
    “Do you want to come in and talk for a bit?” the second lady offered.
    “Um…”
    “It’ll be okay having a warm tea with Queen Jung before you go,” the first lady said.
    “Who Queen Jung?” Cho-Hee couldn’t really tell, cause she was wearing her night clothes.
    “Sweetie come join me,” Queen Jung smiled.
    “Sure,” she guessed. She followed the two elders inside.

    Yunho stop by a bench nearby his palace and relax, enjoying the fresh air before arriving back. Many thought are running through his mind. Quite worried about his dad decision.
    Jaejoong knew walking away like that was disrespectful, not suitable for a prince at all, but he was tired from all the crazy news that morning. He entered his new room and looked over at the other side, finding a spotless room.
    “Did she even move in?” he thought. He walk over to his comfy recliner and grab the book from his table and start reading.
    
    “Shouldn’t Cho-Hee be back now?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    “She should,” Hei-Rung said.
    “She’ll be fined,” Sun-Hee knew no one will dear to mess with her.
    “You should head back to,” Sun-Hee turn her attention to Hei-Ryung.
    “I don’t want to go there’s no one for me to talk to.”
    “Go Hei-Ryung before they search for you.”
    “Okay…see you guys tomorrow,” she sadly walk off, didn’t realize she had no clue how to get back.
    She was searching and searching.

    Junsu returned to his room and went to bed, not wanting to think of any crazy thoughts or things ahead of him. Yuchun arrived on his bed falling right to sleep with a satisfy smile.

    “Sweetie what’s your name?” Queen Jung was so soft.
    “Cho-Hee,” she answered with a smile knowing more and more people in the palace are different.
    “Is there something bothering you?” Queen Jung could tell by her face.
    “No,” she lied, everything was bothering her.
    “So how’s the palace?”
    “Okay.” She yawned.
    “Are you tired?”
    “I think so.”
    “You should get back then.”    
    “Okay.”
    “If you need anything or someone to talk too you’re welcome to come back here anytime sweetie.”
    “Thank Queen Jung,” She bowed and left.
    
    “Huh…someone nice,” Cho-Hee thought as she leave the palace. She look down to the ground while twirling her thumbs thinking, “How will we end up like? What will mom and dad think?”
    All of a sudden she hit something.
    Yunho could feel the cold breeze against his skin. He knew he should head back. When he stood up right away he hit something not so careful of where he’s going.
    “Yah, cant you see?” Cho-Hee looked up, finding a face she never wanted to see.
    Yunho ignore her and step aside walking away.
    “Yah can’t you just apologize,” Cho-Hee turned to him.
    Yunho turned back. Silence. Cho-Hee waited for the apology, but then he turned back and continued walking. Cho-Hee got so annoyed by his action she ran before him and stop him. Face to face with him. She stared at him with anger full in her eyes. She was about to bit his head off.
    “What do you want?” he asked coldly.
    “Do I need to repeat myself?”    
    “Yes.”
    She sign, “Never mind a prince like you just have no manner and no respect to others, but an selfish person.”
    Yunho had hold it in for long. This girl just never shut up. She never let go of a little problem always wanting to cause a big deal out of everything.
    “Maybe it’s time for some new princes some new blood as the royal family.”
    He grab her hand and pull her toward him. Her face was an inch away from his, “Never ever talk like that again or you’ll regret it.” He warned her.
    “Why do you think that’ll scare me?” She brave up herself.
    He smirk… and pull her closer. Now a centimeter apart. She blink a couple times somehow she felt like she’s blushing. He then pushes her away and walk away with his smirk. She stared at him full of hatred nad ready tog et her revenge.
    She was lost finding her way back but she happen to be lucky enough nad found her way back. Jae-Hwa and Sun-Hee was still up waiting for her.
    “What took you so long?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “Problems!”
    Sun-Hee and Jae-Hwa exchanged looks.
    “Never mind. It’s late let’s go to bed tomorrow we’ll have to go to school.”

    Jaejoong notice that the room across was empty. Had she not returned? Did she lost her way here? Question was running through his mind. He then set down his book, grab his coat and walk out.
    “Why am I worried?” he asked himself after searching for her, but finding no one.
    “Where can she be at? Is she even trying to find her way back?”
    He then found a figure at the bench close by him. He walk over and noticed it was her, “Did she get lost?”
    He walk over and took off his sweater and put it on her. He startled her and she jump a bit. She look up and meet eyes with him. For a moment they were lost in each others eyes.
    “What are you doing out here?” he then asked, breaking away.
    “I lost my way.”
    He sigh then reach down and grab onto her hand, “Come on.”
    She was shocked at his action and let him drag her back. He walk to her room and stop.
     “Go to sleep we have school tomorrow.”
    “Thanks,” she took off is sweater and hand it back. He took it and left.
    “Was something wrong with him? What was that sudden action about?” she was a bit confused of his sudden action. Didn’t know that he will be acting towards her like that. She look over him as he close the door and she crawl to bed.
    “Kim Jaejoong, what were you doing?” he asked himself not sure of his action just a minute ago. When he saw her out there clueless he just wanted to guide her. He felt bad that she have to suffered living there. He didn’t want anyone suffered because of him.

   
Here you go an update! So how is it so far?