Twisting and Turning Tornado (Part 1)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Hei-Ryung and Cho-Hee was in the wedding shop getting Hei-Ryung ready for the big event in a couple hour. Hei-Ryung was in another beautiful wedding dress once again. It wasn’t as beautiful as the one she wore when it was her wedding with Jaejoong but for an regular class it was more than enough.
    “Hei-Ryung you can still stop this right now if this is not what you wish for,” Cho-Hee still haven’t given up on convincing her sister.
    “Cho-Hee I made my decision already,” Hei-Ryung said, didn’t want to go back on her words.
    Cho-Hee turned away looking frustrated. Eun-Mi had disappeared somewhere and was not there to help out Cho-Hee. Cho-Hee was in her bridesmaid dress. She took a seat next to Hei-Ryung and just stared at her with anger.

    Jaejoong, Junsu, Yuchun, Yunho, and Sun-Hee was dressed up and ready to meet up with the King of North Korea. Changmin and Jae-Hwa was not prepared yet. The king left in a separate car first. Jaejoong then followed.
    As Junsu and Sun-Hee walked to the car. Sun-Hee looked like she’s going to drop down any minute. Junsu wanted to go up to her and carry her, but he knows that it’s not a good idea. She had not been eating much lately, she seems very stressed out. Junsu watched Sun-Hee as she slowly entered inside the car. He sighed as she made it in safely. They drove off after the king and Jaejoong. Yuchun speed off after. Yunho was debating whether to go or not but after all he got inside his car and left.

    “Girls, are you guys about done?” Mrs. Han came inside the room and asked.
    “Yes, mom,” Hei-Ryung answered.
    Cho-Hee was on the side squeezing hard on her cell phone trying to find a way out or waiting for anyone to at least help her out.
    “Cho-Hee, honey are you okay?” Mrs. Han turned to her other daughter, finding her worried.
    “I’m fine.”
    “You sure? Where Eun-Mi?” Mrs. Han could tell that her children are acting a bit weird today.
    “She said she had something to do she’ll be back before it start,” Cho-Hee answered her mom and turned back away.
    “Okay then, prepare yourself it’s almost time to go,” Mrs. Han patted Hei-Ryung’s back and left.

    Yuchun didn’t even bother to follow his father and brothers he left to his own path. Yunho did follow but didn’t get out of his car.
    Jaejoong, Junsu and Sun-Hee followed the king to the place where they planned to meet up. As they are walk closer and closer to the place, Sun-Hee was shaking from nervous and anxiety. The next step she took her eyes closed and she lost balanced of herself. Luckily, Junsu was behind her and caught her. Everyone turned around and looked at Junsu and Sun-Hee when Junsu shouted out her name.
    “Sun-Hee…” Junsu called as he watched her eyes slowly close.
    It wasn’t long until Junsu had rushed Sun-Hee to the hospital, leaving the meeting behind. He took her to Seoul biggest hospital, Seoul National University Hospital. Without them, the meeting wasn’t going to happen so the king delay the meeting until later and rushed to the hospital with Junsu and Sun-Hee. Sun-Hee was put into the emergency room as the rest await outside.
   
    Jae-Hwa decided to go with Sun-Hee and went to dress herself. After she finished with her dressing, she remembered about her medicine and walked over to the drawer and took out her bottle. While opening it, “What are you doing?” she heard the voice and immediately slide the lid back onto the bottle and hid it behind her back as she turned to faced the person.
    “What are you hiding?” Changmin asked, noticed that she had been acting strangely and doing a lot of secretive things lately.
    “What are you doing in here?” Jae-Hwa coldly asked, not wanting him to know.
    “What are you hiding?” he only seemed to care about that topic.
    “Nothing…, nothing that you should care about,” Jae-Hwa said, trying her best not to be scare, “if there’s nothing then leave I don’t want to see you.”
    “Let me see what you’re hiding from me first,” Changmin walked over to her.
    Jae-Hwa took a step back and raised her voice, “Gosh…can’t you just leave me alone. I’m tired of seeing your face.”
    Changmin ignored her nonsense yelling and continued to walked forward, urging to get whatever she is hiding out. He was done with her unusual act he been dealing for those couples weeks now. He was standing right in front of her and reached behind her. She gripped onto the bottle so hard that he wasn’t able to get it out.
    “Changmin let go. It’s none of your business,” Jae-Hwa turned away trying her best to blocked him from reaching the bottle.
    “If it’s not something bad then you’ll let me see it already,” with his long arms he was able to snatch it out of her two hands. The moment it slip away from her two hand she felt like dying, her heart dropped down to the ground. Her breathing became uneven.

    Yunho his car and drove off to the highway. He opened up the paper Yuchun handed to him and decided to give it a call. He quickly was able to dialed it. But after a long wait no one picked up. He was angry and growing frustrated with everything.

    “Almost time to go,” Hei-Ryung told Cho-Hee.
    “I know.”
    “Why don’t you pick up your phone. It had been ringing for a long time now,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “I don’t know who it is so I don’t want to pick up random call at this moment.”
    “Cho-Hee what if it’s someone that you know? Or what if it’s Eun-Mi?” Hei-Ryung didn’t want Cho-Hee to be so upset about her decision.
    “Fine, I’ll be back,” Cho-Hee said and left the room. She got outside and the phone stopped ringing. She was so irritated she wanted to kicked and hit someone. When she was about to pulled out the battery from her phone it rang once again. She looked at the screen, it was the same number. Another breath and another blink she pick up the call.
    “Hello,” she sounded so irritated. She heard nothing and the sound of the road driving. “Hello.”
   
    Yunho on the other side was surprise to hear her voice once again. He stopped talking and just listen to her speak.
    He smiled, it was quite a long time now. Maybe he even forgot how to. He could tell she was frustrated on the other side, how he missed those days of her.
    “Cho-Hee…” he said, when she threaten to hang up if no one answered.
    There was nothing, not an answer after he called her name.
    “Cho-Hee,” he sounded worried, did anything happen to her?
    “Y-yunho,” she said and a wide smile appeared on his face, she still remember his voice.
    “W-what do you want?” her voice sounded unsure in the beginning.
    “I have something to talk to you about.”
    “I have nothing to talk to you so by…”
    “It’s important it won’t take long. Where are you?”
    “Somewhere, I have to go so…” he interrupt her again.
    “Please just tell me where you are. It’ll be fast. I promise after I say it then I’ll leave right away.”
    What can possibly he have to talk to her about?
    “No I don’t have time,” she said.
    “Cho-Hee please, it’s important, can’t you just…”
    “Fine hurry up I’ll give you less than an hour to get here, I have an important event to attend,” she quickly told him the direction.
    “Thanks I’ll be there,” after he speaks she hang up full of confusion of why he call, how he got her number, what does he want, and everything. His high hopes are up to the top level.
   
    The male doctor finally came out of the emergency room. Junsu immediately ran up and asked.
    “Is anything wrong with my wife?”
    “The result will be here in an hour please be patience and wait with us.”
    “May I go see her then?”
    “Sorry not at this moment we are still treating her. Please wait patiently until we get the result back,” with that the doctor left.
    “Junsu she’ll be fine,” the king said, trying to calm down his son.
    Jaejoong stand against the wall watching everything without a words.

    “Tell me what is this?” Changmin looked at Jae-Hwa, demanding for an answer.
    “Nothing, I told you it’s nothing,” her voice was shaking she can’t believe this is happening to her.
    “Tell me why do you have these medicine?” Changmin couldn’t believed what his eyes just have seen.
    “It’s nothing,” she didn’t know how longer that answer would take her.
    “Explain to me why do you have these,” he raised his voice at her.
    Her lips were trembling with no words coming out.

    “Come on honey it’s time to go,” Mrs. Han told her daughters.
    “Um…mom, Hei-Ryung I forgot something at home. Why don’t you two go first and I’ll be there before it start,” Cho-Hee finally speaks out after they reached outside. She been debating to herself how to lie about her situation. She didn’t think telling them the problem would be fine.
    “Okay then hurry up, we are running late already,” Mrs. Han said and left with Hei-Ryung.
    In less than five minutes, Yunho should be arriving or she’s leaving. And exactly after five minutes a car pulled up right in front of her.
   
    “Are you ready for the result?” the doctor asked.
    “Yes,” the king answered when Junsu didn’t. He was busy hoping it’s not something bad.
    The doctor carefully took out eh result from the envelop and place it onto top of the envelop.
    “The result we received back said that you’re wife Sun-Hee had certain problems with her reproductive system so she will not be able to carry any kids. This is what we has found out while we check on her over all symptom. And plus she doesn’t have much inside her stomach and she seems very stressed out so a better care for her will be great. She can stay in the hospital for a long as you guys may like but she may leave tomorrow. I’m sorry about the bad news today but this is the result that we’d received.”
    Junsu grabbed the paper from the doctor’s hand and quickly scanned through it. His face was dead. The king and Jaejoong could tell that it was true then. Now what will happen? Sun-Hee is not able to reached King of North Korea’s requirement. It’s not that Junsu is worried about that. He’s worried about how Sun-Hee will reacted like if she heard the news. Would she even care or will she be happy that her life with him is now done?
   
    “Are you pregnant with my child?” Changmin asked bluntly, but it turned out like he wasn’t sure if the kids was his or not.
    Jae-Hwa was quiet looks like she had been silence her whole life. Her eyes was watery, on the verge of crying. Why did he found out the last minute the time before she planned to leave? If she made it through today then she will be forever long gone out of his sight.
    Changmin reached out and grabbed onto both of Jae-Hwa’s shoulder and pulled her closer, “Tell me…” his voice was soft and sincere. Jae-Hwa started shaking her head.
    “This can’t be happening,” this was the only phrase that ran through her head while her head turned left to right, repeatedly.
    Changmin reached out and gently placed his palms onto her cheeks, preventing her from shaking her head.
    “Jae-Hwa listen…” Changmin said, trying his best not to scare her.
    “No…no…,” Jae-Hwa started as she slowly focus back to reality back to her conscious as a tear already escape her eye, “I can’t take this anymore. I’m tired. My energy is all draining away.”
    Changmin watched her tears flow down one by one, stunned at the picture before him and froze. All he could do is listen to what she has to say.
    “Do you know how much I had suffer? Each day that pass I stand here…,” she pause and let out her tears, “…in this place of bad dreams, horrible nightmares. I wish I could returned back in time. I wish I never met you, never knew you, never knew you even exist. I-I think I might have been happier. My tears would not be flowing down like nothing. My heart would shatter so easily like a broken glass. I wouldn’t…” he violently shoved her into his arm, embracing her with all his heart.
    He never thought that he would make the person that he hated the most, but therefore care for the most suffer in so much pain. So much that she even refused to look into his eyes, that he don’t even have the courage to say anything back. Was he being to rough, too harsh? But the most important thing is that he never wanted her to disappear from his life. Even though his words may come out in the wrong way his heart never meant anything hurtful.
    “L…let go of me. You heartless person, I-I d-don’t even mean anything to you beside someone you have to deal with in a force marriage. You don’t need to care whether my heart shatter hurts or not. Whether my tears falls or not. It’s none of your business. Let go I’m r-ready to leave this place,” Jae-Hwa managed to pull her act together and speak out what was in her heart for the time being. He wasn’t even sure what to say anymore.
    “Jae-Hwa…,” he whispered her named still tightly holding onto her in his arms, “would you please listen to me? I know that I had treated you badly and as a husband that’s not right of me, but would you give me a second chance to pulled myself together and treated you as you are suppose to be treated as my wife?” He was not sure whether this request was right.     “Sorry Changmin. I fear it’s too late,” she whispered, can’t speak loud anymore.
    “Please for the shake of our child, don’t leave me,” Changmin’s voice became so emotional, he didn’t want to lose her but then didn’t want to suffer her with him again.   
    Jae-Hwa harshly pushed Changmin away and wipe her tear before she speaks, “Sorry but all the responsibility that you wanted to take. You don’t have to. I’ll let you be free. Everything is on me the moment I walk out of this door.”
    “What are you talking about? You can’t take my child away from me,” Changmin was confused.
    “There’s no child, Changmin. And I’m sorry if I was such a mistake in your life. Now I’ll leave and you’ll be free again like before.”
    “Do you not want to stay with me? Is that why you are deny that you are carrying my child. Am I that horrible of a person? Did I really hurt you to the extend that you want to leave and not tell me about my child?” Changmin seems to be on the verge of letting out his tears.
    Jae-Hwa was quiet, how was she suppose to take in his words? Is he confessing that he cared for her or is it just taking responsibility again?
   
    “Okay five minutes to say what you have to say. I have a wedding to attend,” Cho-Hee was avoiding to look into his eyes, it was just not right. Yunho eyed her up and down in her dress and grabbed her hand. She immediately pulled it back, “What are you doing?”
    “It’ll be quick,” with that she stay quiet as he shoved her into his car and left. He speed off to the highway without her realizing it.
    “Where are you taking me? Take me back I have a wedding to attend,” Cho-Hee didn’t want to miss the last chance to tried to pulled Hei-Ryung out of trouble.
    “What wedding? Why would I care whether you get there or not?” Yunho was a bit relief that he got her away from the wedding.
    “No it’s important I have to go back Yunho,” she pleaded looking a the clock, only ten more minutes.
    “I’m not taking you back to your wedding.”   
    “What? My wedding? It’s not my wedding,” Cho-Hee was confused, so was he here to take her away?
    “Don’t make up excuses so you can leave,” he said.
    “I’m not but…why are you here? Don’t you…we have nothing to do with each other. Why are you…” she couldn’t think clearly everything just happened at once, too much for her to handle.
    “Just sit still I’ll take you back when the wedding is over.”
    “No that can’t happen. I have to go back now,” Cho-Hee can’t just leave Hei-Ryung. Yunho was being nonsense now. Cho-Hee grabbed onto his sleeves and tugged on it like a child.
    “Yah…Cho-Hee stop it,” Yunho hissed as his hand on the steering wheel shakes.
    “Take me back…,” she raised her voices.
    “Not at all…I will not…,” she interrupt him. She kept on tugging and fighting with Yunho for the steering wheel. He grabbed her hand with his free hand and place them down, holding them. She used her other hand to fight back.
    “Take me back,” she repeated herself, knowing that her time is limited now.    
    “No I’m not willing to lose…………….,” and Cho-Hee was screaming as she saw the bright light coming toward them.

    Jaejoong and the king left to have their meeting with the King of North Korea as planned. The news of Junsu and Sun-Hee was spread quite fast as the other side already knew about it. Jaejoong and the king was quite amusing and have a heavy heart to why they knew about the news so quick. Even they just found out an hour ago.
    “Well…since my requirement or wish was not able to be fulfilled anymore the only way not to enter into the war stage if and only your son, Jaejoong is willing to marry my daughter Jessica to strengthen friendship between the two country then.” Jessica was on the side turning shyly away at the mention of her name.
    “No that’s not happening,” the king said. He knew better than to force his son into another marriage that will not work out again.
    “Okay then let war be on it’s way. Now let’s head back and prepare,” Hyun-Su stood up ready to leave.
    “Then let it come. I have no fear,” the king said, speaking bravely for his country.
    “No…,” everyone was stopped by the voice, “I’ll marry her.”
    “Jaejoong,” his father called.
    “I made my decision. I’ll marry her,” Jaejoong said, as a picture of Hei-Ryung flashed through his mind.
    “Brave son…we’ll meet up again to discuss this then,” Hyun-Su smiled and walk out first.
    “I’m sorry,” Jessica bowed and left quickly after her dad.

    Junsu was outside of the door didn’t know how to approach Sun-Hee, how should he tell her about the news? He sat outside trying to strengthen out his thoughts. He wanted to rushed in to make sure she’s fine but he didn’t know how or what to feel when he sees her. He stood up, took a final breathe and twisted the door opened. He saw her close eyes, she must be still sleeping then. He walked over and sat next to her.
    “Sorry Sun-Hee. Sorry…I didn’t mean to cause so much problem into your life,” Junsu grabbed onto her hand and put it to his cheek.
    “Sorry Sun-Hee…”
    “No need to be sorry for…,” Sun-Hee said, opening her eyes.
    “Sun-Hee.”
    “I’m fine.”
    “Please don’t do this to yourself anymore. I’ll do anything just don’t torture yourself anymore,” Junsu said, probably that was the best solution.
    “Since I’m useless now, there nothing I can do to help may I leave now as you promise,” for some reason the thought of leaving was always in Sun-Hee’s mind. She never saw Junsu’s side of caring for her.
    “What do you mean?” Junsu looked up at her with confusion.
    “I heard what wrong with me,” Sun-Hee explained. She was awake when the doctor explain it she overheard, they were to loud outside. It was such sad news but then what can she do when it already happen. Maybe running away to a better place would be better.
    “Sun-Hee…”
    “Please do as you promise…the sooner the better.”
    “Please just rest for now,” Junsu pleaded as she close her eyes again without arguing. He walked out the door.

    Hei-Ryung was at the church ready for the wedding to start. She was so nervous but none of her sisters was there to support her. As her dad approach her, ready to take her hand, she smiled and show that she’s fine though she’s not.
    Her dad smile in returned and as the music play they walked down the aisle. Ahead of her was her new husband, Kan waiting to take her hands from her dad. Though she made her decision already she seems to be waiting for something or anything to happen. She not having a good feeling towards what’s happening either. She arrived up to Kan. Mr. Han slowly handed Hei-Ryung’s hand over to Kan and he gently took it as she walked next to him and they turned to face the preacher. It was time to exchanged the vows between the two. Kan finished his and everyone was waiting for Hei-Ryung, but seem like her mind was somewhere, her heart was pounding hard against her chest and the thought of Jaejoong ran through her head.
    “Hei-Ryung…,” the church door flew open and there stood Eun-Mi and Yuchun breathing heavily.
    Everyone backed to look. Everyone’s face seems shocked but then Hei-Ryung felt relief. She removed her veil and stared at them two.
    “You can’t marry another, you’re pregnant with Jaejoong’s child already,” Yuchun shouted to Hei-Ryung.
    Hei-Ryung was burning inside, how did they found out? Everyone turned to looked at Hei-Ryung while Eun-Mi shouted, “Hurry we have to go too, Cho-Hee got in an accident.”
    Hei-Ryung dropped her flowers and pulled her hand out of Kan and rushed toward the two. Kan just stood there like a lost baby, having his wedding party ruined and his bride taken away by some stranger he don’t even know of. Both parent didn’t seem to happy about he situation.
   
    “Sorry…let go…,” Jae-Hwa pulled away from Changmin and as she turned around she felt a sharp pain from her stomach and stopped to hold onto her stomach. Changmin rushed to her and hold onto her, “are you okay?”
    Jae-Hwa was running out of control and started hitting her stomach, “if I weren’t because of you then I will be free already. I don’t want this baby. Why does this have to happen to me?” Jae-Hwa screamed in anger.
    Changmin pulled her in for a hug once again, “Jae-Hwa please don’t hurt our child. The kids is innocent… if you want to hit please just hit me instead.”
    “Why are you doing this? You don’t even love me? Why would you hold me make and create a scar in your heart for? I don’t want you to suffer in pain with me here by your side.”
    “If you’re gone I will have a deeper scar and I will have to suffer in greater pain…so please so leave my side.”
    “No…if you love me for the kids or just to take responsibility of what you did then no…I want to leave.”
    “No…I want you and our child here with me. I want you. I love you. You are the only person that actually care about me and make me feel special that I am still valuable in this world so please don’t leave or I’ll have nothing,” he confessed his feelings that he had been hiding for a long time.
    “Don’t…,” she started, should she trust him this time?
    He slowly slipped down to the ground onto his two knee with his hand hugging her waist, “I can’t lose you nor the baby. If you want to leave then take my life first. There nothing bright to look at after you leave.”
    Her tears starts to rolling down nonstop as she slipped down to him and take in him into her arms.
    “I love you Jae-Hwa…,”
    “I love you too…,” the tears of joy and sorrow fell down.
   
    Junsu came back to visit Sun-Hee, with a tray of food and the document she had been waiting for all her life. After setting down the tray and handing her the paper he left out. He couldn’t sit and just watch the person that no longer belong to him. He can’t believe in one day he loss his whole life, his purpose of living.
   
    “What happen?” Hei-Ryung asked Yuchun and Eun-Mi as they were in the car entering the freeway.
    Yuchun cell phone rang and he picked it up, “What? I’ll be right over.” He hung up.
    “What happen?” Eun-Mi asked.
    “Cho-Hee and Yunho got into a car accident,” Yuchun said, stepping on the gas petal. 

So ONE couple had finally confess, there are still FOUR more to go!!!!!