Welcoming To The Palace (Part 1)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'
    “Cho-Hee. Jae-Hwa hurry up before we’re late,” Hei-Ryung pulled their blanket off.
    “Huh…I’m too tired,” Cho-Hee complained, with her sleepy eyes and voice.
    “Me too,” Jae-Hwa agreed.
    “Hurry. Sun-Hee is almost finish with our snacks.” Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung tend to wake up early and prepare a snack for them to eat on the way to school. They usually walk to school cause it wasn’t that far away. They do sometimes take the taxi.
    “Hurry grab your snack we’re gonna go,” Sun-Hee called.
    “Ding Dong.”
    “Who’s that?” Cho-Hee asked, coming into the living.
    “I don’t know. Can you get it?” Sun-Hee ask, finishing up the mess she made in the kitchen.
    “Who could it be at this hour?” Cho-Hee walked over to the door annoyed.
    
    “Um…hello,” Cho-Hee greeted the man unwelcomingly.
    “Hi,” the two man bowed. They were wearing black suit and have on sunglass.
    Cho-Hee was wondering who in the world can they be, but they do look like guards from the…..oh no Cho-Hee sense trouble.
    “May we come in,” the first man ask politely with a smile, when Cho-Hee was lost in her thoughts.
    “Um…s-sure,” Cho-Hee opened the door and move for them the entered.
    “Cho-Hee who’s here?” Sun-Hee came into the living when she was done cleaning.
    Cho-Hee looked at Sun-Hee with a blank face. They exchanged look for a couple seconds.
    “Sorry to disturbed you guys so early in the morning but we are on a very important mission,” the second man said.
    “I’m sorry sir may I ask why are you here?” Sun-Hee turned away from Cho-Hee.
    “We’re from the palace,” the first man said, “ we were order to bring back the girl from yesterday incident.”
    “I think you came to the wrong place then,” Cho-Hee tried to make them leave.
    “Who’s here?” Jae-Hwa rushed into the room followed by Hei-Ryung.
    “Aish…” Cho-Hee made a face, all lost of hope.
    “Sorry but may we know who it was?” the first man asked.
    “Know who?” Jae-Hwa asked, confused.
    “They want to see Hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee clarified.
    Huh…Cho-Hee lost all hope, all hope.
    “Please come with us to meet with the king,” the second guy said.
    “F-f-for what?” Hei-Ryung stuttered, not sure why do they want to see her.
    “We are not sure too,” the first guy said.
    “If it’s about the problem yesterday please go tell him that please just let it past.”
    “I’m sorry but you’ll have to go and say it yourself,” the first man said.
    “And don’t worry we took care of school already,” the second man added.
    Hei-Ryung look at her sisters one by one.
    “I guess if the kind order you to go,” Sun-Hee suggested.
    “Can we all go?” Hei-Ryung planned to go solve everything and just let it go.
    “Sure,” the first man said.
    They all got inside the limousine and drove off to the palace.
    
    “We’re here once again,” Jae-Hwa thought.
    “I never wanted to come here again,” Cho-Hee mumbled.
    Hei-Ryung is worried, don’t know what’s problem is ahead for them or her. Sun-Hee stay calm as she can, not knowing one decision to go there will cause such thing.
    The first man open the door and they came out.
    “Thanks,” the four of them smiled.
    “This ways please,” the second guy lead.
    The four girls looked from side-to-side not thinking that they’ll ended up walking down that path again.
    “Please wait in here,” the second man said and left. Then a lady appeared with a tray of tea.
    “Please enjoyed our palace special tea,” she smiled brightly and left.
    “At least some people in here are nice and charming,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Who in here is not nice and charming then?” came a voice.
    They girls looked up and saw a human-being that they wishes not to see. 
    “You!” Cho-Hee said it slow and clear.
    “Really?” he joked, “I never knew that.”
    “Then it’s time for a prince like you to learn,” Jae-Hwa never thought that he could be that annoying. He was the guy that asked her to dance yesterday and the guy that she saw pushing Jaejoong to her sister.
    “Yuchun who are you talking to?” Junsu rushed in. “Oh…and why are you guys here?” Junsu first laid his eyes on Sun-Hee.
    Sun-Hee have to admit sometime he just makes her feel uncomfortable. It’s like he always staring at her. Or is she just thinking too much?
    “We wouldn’t be here if someone didn’t cause such brainless problem,” Cho-Hee looked straight at Yuchun.
    “Who sounds so angry?” Yunho came in asking from hearing the loud voice outside.
     “You sound angry,” Cho-Hee wasn’t in the mood to play.
     “Cho-Hee,” Sun-Hee called, cause she not showing any respect. Well to Cho-Hee they deserves no respect. Jae-Hwa looked over at the door for Changmin but no one appeared.
    “Why are you guys here?” Yunho asked.
    “Really you are asking that,” Cho-Hee asked, pissed cause didn’t she just finished answering that question. Her sisters know that the guys needs to stop getting her mad cause it won’t look so nice after if they continued.
    Yunho ignored her and turn to his brothers, “Why are they here?”
    “Because of your useless brother,” Cho-Hee told him since he wanted to know so much.
    “Cho-Hee,” Hei-Ryung pulled Cho-Hee over to her to avoid her anger from showing.
    “Who called us useless?” Changmin walked in, “Why are you guys here?”
    “Really?” Cho-Hee stared at them like she’s ready to tear them up into pieces.
    “Guys let’s go we’re running late,” Jaejoong walked in hands in pocket. They were in their school uniform and so was the girls.
    Jaejoong stop when he saw who was in the room. The face look familiar until the picture of yesterday appeared in his head.
    “What’s going on here?” Jaejoong asked, wondering why they are here.
    “Shouldn’t we ask you that?” Cho-Hee shot back.
    “Come on we have no time to argue with nonsense people,” Yunho said.
    “You’re the nonsense one. Go away. No one wants to see your ugly face,” Cho-Hee yelled.
    “What are you talking about you little girl?”
    “Who’s the little one here?” Cho-Hee know that she not the little one cause she didn’t do any childish act like some people.
    “Okay enough no one goes anywhere,” the king entered as the queens followed. Everyone bowed and Cho-Hee calm herself down.
    “You all go take your seat,” the king order his sons. They all walked over to their usual seat.
    The four girls just stood there clueless of what to do. Jae-Hwa was still glancing over at Changmin even though she told herself not to. Sun-Hee was keeping still and think to herself. Hei-Ryung was still holding onto Cho-Hee sensing some bad thing heading her way already. Cho-Hee was just angry she had to miss school and everything just because of some brainless people.
    Jaejoong was hoping for nothing to happen. He didn’t want any trouble to the girl. Yuchun was just waiting for the excitement and ready to say what he planned to. Yunho was just annoyed by Cho-Hee. She seems to make small problem big. Junsu tried not to look over at Sun-Hee didn’t want to make it obvious but he couldn’t help himself. He have to glance at time to time. Changmin was just ignoring everything that happened. Nothing had to do with him. He’ll leave it to whoever cause and want to deal with it.
    “Now may I please know who was the girls from yesterday?” the king asked. The four of them stay still as a pole.
    “Please come forward don’t be scare.”
    Hei-Ryung let go of Cho-Hee and took a step forward. Queen Kim went down and took a look at her.
    “May I please know your name?” she smiled.
    “Um…Hei-Ryung,” it was barely auditable to the queen.
    “Hei-Ryung you look very charming,” the queen complimented her and looked over to her son.
    “I had asked you girls to come here for three reasons,” the king started as everyone listen closely. The queen returned to her seat.
    “The first one is for my sons to apologize for you all,” the king look over at his sons. They all got up and bowed and apologize even thought some of them did nothing.
    “The second one is for you girls to forgive us,” Cho-Hee was about to say something but Hei-Ryung pulled her sleeve, “No problem we’ll let it go.”
    “The third one is for you girls to live in here and have Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung married.”
    “What?” Jaejoong, Hei-Ryung, Cho-Hee, Jae-Hwa, Sun-Hee, Yunho, and Junsu said all together. While Yuchun smiled and Changmin just didn’t care.
    “Dad why?” Jaejoong asked furiously, not sure what’s the point.
    “Since you liked her so much, might as well marry her then,” the king reasons, hoping his son will buy it.
    “Well sir please don’t make it difficult. Everything is the passed and please just let it pass,” Hei-Ryung try to get herself out of the trouble.
    “Well…are you trying to say you are obeying the king’s order and rejecting my son at the same time,” the king asked for clarification, thought he have some pretty handsome sons like him.
    “Well…,” Hei-Ryung wasn’t sure what to answer. Her sisters mind was just blank. Much more blank then hers. They are still trying to in the proposal.  Which even made Jae-Hwa forgot to glance at Changmin. The princes, the same too. Pretty shock from the sudden announcement. Even the queens are shock themselves.
    “So nothing else to say…,” the king asked, expecting no response.
    “Sir…please don’t make it hard?” Hei-Ryung asked, didn’t want to argue with the king nor try to sound like she opposing his side.
    “Dad please?” Jaejoong added in. Even though some how he wasn’t that mad or angry at his dad’s proposal.
    “Well…I want to make it hard and maybe the rest of your sisters might even get involve with my others sons too,” the king starts to sound like a but-head.
    Hei-Ryung’s sisters looked at the king liked was he serious. The others princes did the same. With their moms also.
    “So no more opposing and be happy for the upcoming wedding,” the king made it final, “and you girls don’t be mad. Trust me you’ll love it in here. I’ll treat you girl like my own daughters since I have none anyways. I’ll asked the guards to take you guys back home and pack your stuffs you’ll be living here today onward. I’ll inform your parent about the wedding.” The king listed all the thing on his mind as he looked like he was prepared for it.
    The girls, princes, and queens was speechless even though they opposed it. Well some of them. The kind smiled as he heard nothing.
    “Great now you guys go to training,” the king point at his sons.
    Jaejoong walked out first. Not angry. Not mad. Not happy nor sad. Just very confused, to why didn’t he argue with his dad to stop the wedding. The other followed. Yuchun was happy maybe the most happiest man on earth. Now it was just giving him chance to show everyone the great side of him and to release his bright brain. Junsu was just not sure what to think. Why happen so quickly? His brother haven’t even have fun time yet, but now he’s married. Well about to. Yunho was just in shock mode. couldn’t believe his dad could do such thing to his own son. But by judging by Hei-Ryung’s appearance just now she seems nice. Maybe she can even make Jaejoong open up. He knows for sure that Jaejoong himself is just going along as his dad’s words. He never really agreed to any even if he never open his mouth and say no. Not only Yunho knows that, most people that knows Jaejoong knows that and seems like the king is taking advantage of it. Maybe in a good way or a bad way. Changmin wasn’t sure how to react, but usually the thing that his dad do, usually turn out a bit out of controlled. Not to mention he never really cared about what his dad asked of him anyways.
    “Now you girls go back and pack your belonging we’ll have your room ready for you when you returned,” a servant came and took them out. The king was smiling to himself while his wives stared at him. Even though he’s the king he hoped playing a little with his sons won’t cause much problems. Breaking a bit of the rules might not hurt. He knows being a king is suppose to be strict, doing the best for your country, being a leader, be straight forward, meaning mo lies, but he knows playing a bit won’t hurt. Maybe?
    The princes went to training. They were in their business class. It was suppose to be after they come home from school but since they didn’t go. They’ll attended it early.
    “Jaejoong?” Junsu called, wanting to know how he feels now. They were walking to their training room.
    Jaejoong ignore them and just walked. He just wanted time to be alone and sink in all the information his dad just gave.
    “Jaejoong?” Yunho called this time. Junsu and Yunho exchanged look when Jaejoong still didn’t answer.
    “Jaejoong?” Changmin called. Jaejoong happen to answer his called.
    “Are you okay?” Junsu asked.
    “What do you think?” he asked coldly, not sure why it came out sounding cold. He stop and looked at his brothers.
    They were dead silence. Not sure what to ask.
    “Yah be just be happy Kim Jaejoong,” Yuchun tried to lighten up the mood.
    “Be happy? Did you even know what you’ve done?” Jaejoong glared at him. He was never this mad at Yuchun. Even if Yuchun jokes and do all his annoying pranks he ignore them all, but this time he gone a bit too far with his little playing world.
    “Yeah I know what I did,” Yuchun knows what he’s doing.
    “What then?” Jaejoong wanted to hear a reasonable reason.
    “Got you a wife,” he winked.
    Jaejoong just walked away.
    “Yuchun can you be real for once?” Changmin asked, does get annoyed with Yuchun sometime. Not only him mostly everyone.
    “Yeah I’m being real now.”
    “Let’s just go,” Junsu left them, didn’t know what to say to Yuchun. Yunho was just speechless at Yuchun.
    
    The girls arrive back at their apartment, not wanting to leave at all.
    “I don’t want to go,” Cho-Hee didn’t want to cause more trouble but she didn’t really want to go.
    “Me too,” Sun-Hee agreed. All of them looked at her.
    “Let’s not go then,” Hei-Ryung said, earning a shock looked from her sisters.
    “What do we tell the king then?” Jae-Hwa was still realizing what kind of trouble they are in.
    It was silence.
    “If you don’t want to go then let’s just obey the king’s order,” Hei-Ryung said, not sure what’s she saying, but trying to make the most simplest option for her sisters to pick.
    “I know we all don’t accepted it, but I’m pretty sure the king will find his way to us,” Sun-Hee try to think of the outcomes.
    “So…,” Cho-Hee was curious of what they are gonna do.
    “Depends on Hei-Ryung since the king wants her to be there,” Jae-Hwa said. Silence.
    “Let’s go then,” Hei-Ryung wanted to make the best decision and live her life happily. She didn’t want the king to ruined her life or her sisters, just because of her. Anyways they can’t even run anywhere the guards is outside and the king will pretty sure find them.
    “I just don’t get what’s the king trying to do?” Cho-Hee burst out her anger while they pack.
    “We don’t get it either,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Is he trying to be a match-maker?”
    “Cho-Hee if you don’t want to go then you can go back home,” Hei-Ryung didn’t want Cho-Hee to live unhappily in the palace because of her.
    “No I’m going with you guys.”
    All of you guys are going then?” Hei-Ryung wants to make sure all of her sisters are in with her.
    “Where ever you go,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Thanks,” they smiled to each others.
    When they were done packing they went to the palace.

    “Um…Hei-Ryung the king order for you to stay over at the Kim’s Palace (the different wives have their own small palace in the big palace) from now on,” the servant smiled.
    “Why is that? And where is that?” Hei-Ryung asked not sure what the Kim’s Palace is.
    “It’s Queen Kim and Prince Jaejoong’s Palace.”
    “Can’t I just live with my sisters?” Hei-Ryung didn’t want to go. Not sure what will happen.
    Hei-Ryung look at her sisters for an answer. Sun-Hee just smile, telling her she’ll support any decisions. Jae-Hwa’s mind was blank. They all could tell that Cho-Hee didn’t really want Hei-Ryung to go. It was written all over her face.
    “Please go this way,” the servant already made the decision for Hei-Ryung.
    “I guess so then,” Hei-Ryung said. Lately, she had to make such quick decision that she don’t even know if they are the correct one.
    “You girls follow me,” another servant accompany the others.
    
    Hei-Ryung got to the Kim’s Palace. The servant took her inside and set her bags down, “This will be your room from now on. Jaejoong’s bedroom is right across,” Hei-Ryung looked and saw the two room separated with a glass wall with a door on the side going through each others room.
    “Thanks,” was all she could say now. The servant smiled and left. She didn’t know what to do so she starts to unpack her belonging.

    “Wow this is so big,” Jae-Hwa stared at the house they just entered.
    “You girls will be staying here from now on. Please enjoy,” the servant smiled.
    “Thanks,” Sun-Hee smiled and the servant left.
    Jae-Hwa was deep in thoughts at how big the room was. Cho-Hew just didn’t know what to think. 
    “Go unpack your belonging,” Sun-Hee told them. They picked their bed and starts to unpack their stuffs. The beds there was all king size with fancy blanket and decorations.
    



We'll see how's the girl's first night in the palace is like in the next chapter!!!