A Real Family Tie

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Sorry I'm cutting the honeymoon short!! I still have a lot of ideas for the continuation of this fanfic. So hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It might be a bit boring!!

    “Are we heading home now?” Hei-Ryung asked Jaejoong. Their honeymoon just ended and they were in the car heading back.
    “I think…,” he answered, unconfidently. Not sure whether his dad have a new plan too or not.
    Soon they arrive at their destination.
    “We’re back at the palace?” Hei-Ryung asked, couldn’t see out the window since it was block, not able to see the outside views.
    “I’m not so sure about that,” he said as the door opened and they step out.
    “This looks like…” Hei-Ryung thought the palace looks familiar as three other cars pulled up.
    “Cho-Hee,” she called seeing all of her sisters there. They walked to each other as the princes walked to each other.
    “This is our house right?” Jae-Hwa asked for clarification as the four of them looked around.
    “It should be right it look exactly like it,” Cho-Hee told them.
    Just then, Sun-Hee found the answer, “Mom, dad, Eun-Mi.”
    All of them looked, the family came out and greeted them.
    “Yuchun?” Junsu whispered, grabbing the rest of his brother attention.
    “You guys are finally here…,” Eun-Mi ran up to them.
    “Are we suppose to be here?” Cho-Hee asked, were they supposed to be there?
    “Yeah…Yuchun said that the king is letting you guys come here for a couples day before returning home,” Eun-Mi looked over at Yuchun as he greeted the girl with a simple wave and smile.
    “Yuchun…,” Cho-Hee said, sensing trouble already.
    “What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked as the princes walked over.
    “Dad said I could come so I did,” Yuchun said.
    “And why are we here?” Yunho asked, not sure why they are also here.
    “Because dad thought that it was awhile for them to visit back home. I think…,” Yuchun act like he didn’t know anything but just followed the order.
    “Really or was it you,” Changmin said, never really believe this Yuchun.
    “I don’t know,” Yuchun answered, didn’t want all his brothers just to attack him.
    “Why don’t we all go inside and talk,” Mr. Han suggested. They first greeted each other then walked inside.
    They all sat in the living room.
    “Here…we prepared these for you guys…,” Eun-Mi and Yuchun set out some foods on the table.
    “So…you guys knew we were gonna come?” Sun-Hee wanted to ask for clarification.
    “Yeah the king called and Yuchun show up,” Eun-Mi answered, very happily. Yuchun just smile.
    “Well since you all are visiting, I hope this place will suit your liking and if you want to visit anywhere just ask the girls they can take you,” Mr. Han said.
    “This place is so cool it has a lot of great thing,” Yuchun said.
    “Really did you already look around?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “I show him around already,” Eun-Mi shyly said.
    “It should’ve been a long ride so you all must be tired so since you girl each has your individual rooms you can take your husband to go rest in there. Your mom, Eun-Mi and I clean it up for you guys already,” Mr. Han suggested.
    “No…,” Cho-Hee said, she didn’t want to sleep in one room or one bed with her husband.
    “Why?” Mrs. Han asked as the others were as shocked.    
    “Nothing…probably she’s already tired of me,” Yunho joked, didn’t want to disappoint the parent.
    “I see…” Mr. Han said, not really buying it.
    “Don’t worry we’ll be fine,” Jae-Hwa said, earning a glared from Cho-Hee.
    “Mom, dad what are you guys gonna be doing for he rest of the days?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “Nothing much but just feed the animals and everyday usual thing,” Mrs. Han answered.
    “Let us do it,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Yeah we haven’t seen everyone for awhile now,” Jae-Hwa said, referring to the animals and places.
    “Yeah…you guys can rest,” Cho-Hee added.
    “It’s fine you guys could spend time together we can do it,” Mr. Han said.
    “They can stay by themselves. They are not little anymore,” Cho-Hee said, why is Yunho always in the way?
    “It’s okay we can take them along,” Jae-Hwa said, smiling widely.
    “Well…I’m sorry to trouble you boys then,” Mr. Han said, knowing they won’t win over their daughters.
    “Oh…no. It’s okay,” Junsu said.
    
    Soon the couples were separated to do different thing. Changmin and Jae-Hwa went to milk the cows. Junsu, Sun-Hee, Jaejoong, and Hei-Ryung they all went to the barn. Yunho and Cho-Hee headed to the place where they grow fruits. Yuchun and Eun-Mi headed to the place where they grow vegetables.
    “Why don’t you two stay here and check on the animals’ food and we’ll go feed the animals then,” Sun-Hee suggested.
    “Sure why not?” Hei-Ryung answered.
    Sun-Hee and Junsu grabbed what they need and left off to the horses first.
    “So what exactly do I have to do?” Jaejoong asked.
    “Um…you can just stand there,” Hei-Ryung said, doubting whether he can do anything at all.
    “Hey…I know how to work too.”
    “Um…,” what can he do? “Why don’t you help me bring over the bags of chickens’ food then.”
    Jaejoong the buttons on his shirt down his wrist, rolled it up, and head over to help her. He brought it over to where she asked him too and follows her lead. She opened the bag and starts to scoop out bowls of the foods into the large tubs.
    “I can do that,” he grabbed the bowl from Hei-Ryung and copy what she did.
    “I can do it,” she grabbed it back.
    “I can do it you can go do something else,” he grabbed it back. Hei-Ryung just stared at him as he does the work. What such a weird person? Soon she starts to filled back up the others animals’ food as he continued to help her out.
    
    “Why are we going?” Junsu asked.
    “The horses.”
    “Oh…” they arrived, “So what are we gonna do first?”
    “We can give them treats,” Sun-Hee said as she pulled out a bucket of carrot from the side.
    “Oh…” he said, like he never knew that horses eat carrot.
    “Here try it,” she put out the bucket for him to grabbed one. He grabbed one and put it out to the close by horse.
    The horse opened its mouth and fully grabbed the carrot and munches on it. Sun-Hee looked at Junsu, wanting to chuckle when he looked at the horse chewing the carrot like it was amazing done.
    “You can have this bucket and feed the one here. I’ll go feed the one on the other end,” Sun-Hee handed him the bucket and left.
    “I-I…” he wanted them both to feed the horse together but she already left. He turned back to the horse and get working.

    “Here…,” Jae-Hwa threw the leather apron to Changmin. He grabbed it and looked at her. What are they gonna do?
    “Put it on we are gonna go milk the cows,” she said.
    “What?” he asked, shockingly.
    “We are gonna go milk the cows so follow me,” she smiled, she indeed pick the right job for them.
    He followed her, not knowing what’s ahead of him.
    They arrived, she looked back at him. She could see that he was trying to cover his nose already.
    “Can a prince like you even do these things?” she asked, grabbing the bucket and set it down as she lead one cow out.
    “What can a useless girl like you do too? Milk a cow,” he said.
    “Maybe…” she said, as she sat down the chair ready to milk the cow. He stared at her like it was fantastically done.  
    “Prince Changmin do you wanna try?” she looked at him after milking the cow a couple times, showing him how it’s done.
    “Move…,” he said, putting on the apron.
    “Today should be a great day cause we are seeing Prince Changmin milking a cow,” he ignored her as he took a deep breath and sat down, getting to business. As he pressed on the cow’s udder it moo…and nothing came out. She was laughing quietly watching him. He tried again and it looked like the cow’s gonna kicked him.
    “Need help…?” she offered.
    “Very funny huh?”
    “Of course…,” she said, kneeling down beside him and teach him how. He tried a couple times again and almost got kicked by the cow before he was able to achieve his goal.

    “We are you taking us?” Yunho asked.
    “Just follow along…,” she said, not even looking back whether he’s following her or not.
    She headed or the grape section first. It was quite far away from the others places, it was kind of out down the long driveway.
    “Grapes,” he said. She ignored him and examined the grapes to see if they are ready to be picks. It was still early in the year so maybe they weren’t as good, but just to check if the grapes are well watched.
    “What are we doing here? The grapes are not even ready?” Yunho asked.
    “What do you know?”
    “Obliviously, it’s not ready to eat,” he retorted.
    “Whatever…” she walked away to another section of fruits.
    “Pomegranate,” he said.
    “Want some?”
    “You pick it.”
    “If you want it then you get it for yourself,” she said, as he walked over to the trees and started picking some.
    “Yah…those are not ready to be pick yet,” she yelled at him.
    “How am I suppose to know,” he continued picking. She rushed over before he picked them all out.
    “Move aside,” she pushed him away and looked for the ready ones.
    “Didn’t you say get it yourself?” he questioned.
    “Yeah but you’re too dumb to know which one’s ready and which one’s not.”
      “Well at least I don’t get to do it,” he said. She picks a few and throws it to him.
    
    “Do you want to pick some vegetables for dinner?” Eun-Mi asked Yuchun.
    “I’ll go anywhere with you,” he smiled making her blushed.
    “I guess it’s a yes then,” she quickly walked faster as he pace up with her and grabbed onto her wrist.
    “Wait for me too,” he said, making her turn like tomatoes red. They arrived at the place.
    “So what should we get first?” Yuchun asked, still holding onto her hand.
    “Let’s get lettuce first, cabbage then carrot,” she suggested.
    “And you’ll have to lead,” he said. She smiled, turning away and lead them.
    “Why don’t you hold onto the bucket while I pick them,” she handed him the bucket.
    He grabbed onto it, “You can show me how too.”
    “Watch and learn then,” she said as she picked the lettuce. He watches closely, wanting to impress her.
    “You try…” he handed over the bucket and tried.
    “Great…you’re a fast learner,” she compliments him.
    “Great Yuchun you did it,” he congratulated himself, didn’t make a fool out of him.

    The couples enjoyed their own time as night already reached them. The parent back at home had prepared a nice and delicious dinner for them.
    “Looks great,” Jaejoong compliment the foods.
    “It should taste wonderfully then…” Junsu said.
    “Can I try first?” Yuchun asked.
    “Sure go ahead. Go ahead and eat thank for the compliment maybe it won’t taste as good as the one in the palace,” Mrs. Han said.
    “It’s taste great,” Yuchun said with his mouthful, forgetting about his manner.
    “Come one let’s all eat,” Mr. Han said as they all grabbed their spoon and eat. You can hear the clattering of the spoon against the plate and bowls.
    “Mom dad I miss these so much,” Cho-Hee said.
    “No one can cook as well as mom and dad,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Here mom,” Hei-Ryung gave some meat to the mother.
    “And here dad,” Sun-Hee gave some to the father.
    “What about me?” Eun-Mi pouted cutely thought that they forgot about her.
    “Here you go,” Cho-Hee put in an extra spoonful.
    “And here too,” Jae-Hwa added in as they laugh at each other. They surely do miss all those family times.
    The princes do seem dumbly founded. They slowly eat as they watch the family envying them.
    “Can I ask something?” Yuchun said after finished eating the dishes that he wanted to try.
    “Sure go ahead,” Mrs. Han said. His brother looked at him, eyeing him making sure he doesn’t ask anything that will be too much.
    “Why do the rest look so different from Eun-Mi and you parent? I mean I’m just curious sorry if I sound rude,” Yuchun asked, just something he had seen and wondered about. The parent looked at each other thought others wouldn’t notice but the prince happens to.
    “Yuchun…,” Junsu said.
    “Sorry for his rudeness…please forgive him,” as the oldest, Jaejoong apologized.
    “It’s alright…I think you guys deserves to know the truth since you guys are married now,” Mr. Han said, looking at his daughters making sure they are okay with it. All of the Han’s daughters keep their head down. It was the topic they hated the most.
    “The truth is that…years ago my wife and I couldn’t have kids. They said the chance is slightly impossible because she might be unable to produce. It was five year after we got married and we wanted kids but then we couldn’t. And even if we do, it might be really risky. So then, we decided to adopt. We went to the orphanages place near here. We saw a little girl running and bumped into us we thought she was the one. We wanted to take her home, but there were also three other ones that were attached to her. The one we wanted to take home was Sun-Hee at that time she was three years old. But then the lady there told us that once she entered the place she had been attached to Hei-Ryung, which is two and a half years old. Cho-Hee, almost two and Jae-Hwa which was one and half. They were all together since then they liked each other very much. They were always in their own little corner playing with each others. Sun-Hee wouldn’t come with us. She wasn’t willing to leave the others behind so we decided to adopt them all. After two month, we found out my wife was pregnant and very risky though. It hard at that time too cause we have four kids to take care of while my wife had to spend times at the hospital. But luckily, the kid and my wife were okay. They all seemed to get along pretty well just like a real family and I love them all. My real true family regardless of whose blood they have,” the father was trying hard not to let his tear falls, he himself don’t like the topic as well. Didn’t want to make his own daughters feel unwelcome and recalled about their horrible past, the parent that had left them. The rest were tearing up as well.
    “Having mom and dad is more than anything already,” Cho-Hee braved herself up and speak didn’t want to care about the passed.
    “There only one family here,” Jae-Hwa smiled.
    “Always and forever,” Eun-Mi said, “Always my real true blooded sisters.”
    “My dear daughters,” Mrs. Han added in, smiling.
    “Our only parent and family,” Sun-Hee said, only knowing of one mom and dad since she was born.
    “Forever…,” Hei-Ryung finished Sun-Hee’s line for her.
    “Okay okay…look at my sons-in-law they are already bored,” Mr. Han said, when seeing that the prince were only staring with nothing to say.
    “Sorry about that,” Yuchun apologized.
    “It’s okay you all should know, but I hoped you all still cared for them as your wife regardless of who they are please,” Mr. Han said, didn’t want his sons-in-law to run off leaving his precious daughter heart-broken.
    “No worries about that,” Junsu confidently answered for them all.
    
    After the long talking and eating, Yuchun handed his brother each a bags where he prepared their clothes for them since they didn’t packed anything for the honeymoon.
    “Why don’t you all go rest and I can take care of this,” Eun-Mi pushed all the family members out.
    “Are you sure?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “We can help,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “I’ll be fine,” Eun-Mi said as they all left, but Yuchun glued his feet to the ground.
    “Mind if I help?” he asked, didn’t want to make it seems so awkward. Since all his brothers have one, he wanted to have one too.
    “Um…are you sure?” she wanted him there but didn’t seem so right to say it out.
    “Of course,” he said, gently pushed her over to the other side of the sink, “you wash and I’ll rinse.”
    “Thanks,” she said.
    “No problem,” he smiled and they got to work.
    “Are you and your sisters pretty close?”
    “Of course more than anything,” she smiled warmly at him.
    “Any weird feeling at all?” he was just curious.
    “Not at all. Even if we don’t know who or where each of my sisters are really, we all welcome each other as a family and only know that we are one real, true family. No one is from another,” she smiled.
    “I see…a very warm family,” he said.
    “Is your not like that?” she asked, seems like he doesn’t have a good family tie.
    “No not like that my family is perfectly fine but just that we are the royal family so we can’t act like a fool or play around much but I still do it anyway…such a bad person huh?”
    “I don’t see it I you. You’re a very sweet guy,” she said, feeling herself burned up at her words already.
    “Really?” he questioned feel very proud of himself to hear her compliment.
    

    The others couples were taking turns waiting for the bathroom.    It took awhile for everyone to finish but it wasn’t so late. Bit by bit, Eun-Mi and Yuchun slowly chit chat and finished with their work.
    “Well…good night,” she said to him. Since they weren’t married, he had to sleep in the guessed room.
    “Good night thanks for the company today,” he smiled.
    “Oh…it was nothing…I’ll see you tomorrow then,” she wasn’t sure hoe to say good nigh to someone, well a guy.
    “I’ll see you then, bye,” he walked into his room and she left to hers.
    
    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung was in her room, very awkward. Since it wasn’t his room, he didn’t know what to do.
    “Um…if you’re tired you can sleep now,” she told him sitting on her bed while he sits over at the chair in his room.    
    “So my wife is welcoming me to her bed right?” he asked, smirking.
    “I-I-I guessed where else would you sleep at,” she said.
    “Well you said it, don’t regret it,” he stood up. She gazed over at him, what’s he saying? He already starts to approach her.
    “W-what a-are you d-doing?” she thought he was up to something bad.
    “Nothing…just sleeping in the same bed as my wife,” he said, sitting down next to her, setting his chin onto her shoulder. She pauses and stops breathing. His face was too close to hers.
    “Why are so scare? It’s not our first night together?” she could feel his breath against her neck.
    “I-I-…,” nothing seems to be right at the moment.
    “Let’s sleep together,” he said.
    “W-what?” she though he was…
    “I said let’s sleep together…,” he repeated himself knowing what she’s thinking, maybe?
    “I-I…”
    “Come on…,” he pulled her up and pulled the blanket off. He crawled onto the bed and reached for her pulling her onto the bed. He was a bit rough as she feel onto the bed. He slide on top of her and founded her hand, intertwined their hands together. He placed them on top of her head and stared at her dead face.
    “Are you that scare of me each time?” he asked. Nothing came out from her.
    “You can open your eyes,” he said, knowing she was freaking out. She was tightening her hold with his hand.
    “If you don’t I’m gonna kiss you,” he said. Her eyes flew opened.
    He chuckled, seeing how big her eyes were opened.
    “Good night…” he stared into her beautiful eyes, “don’t be so scare, honey.” Her eyes widen at his choice of words.
    “If you keep on opening your eyes that big I’m gonna kiss you…really,” he threatening her. She tried to blink but her eyes were still wide opened because he was still focusing on her. He leaned down slowly teasing her, aiming for her lip. She shut her eyes, tightly. He grinned seeing her action and shift upward. He lightly pecks her forehead, “Good night,” he slide over to his side and sleep. She opened her eyes, “What’d just happened?”

    “Your room is pretty nice,” Junsu commented on Sun-Hee’s room, looking around while she adjusts some of her stuffs on the desk table.
    “Thanks,” she didn’t even look at him.
    “Um…are you just gonna fix your stuffs?” he asked, not knowing what to do.
    “Yeah…” the thought of him being bored didn’t quite hit her yet.
    He watches her back as she continued on her own things. Minutes passed as she continued from one thing to another like she was the only one in the room. It wasn’t her fault she wasn’t use to another with her, especially if it her room it feels like it’s just her.
    “Uh…,” she gasped, feeling a warm pair of arms around her waist and something lightly touching her shoulder.
    “Are you gonna keep ignoring me like that?” he seductively asked.
    “I-I-I…” she forgot about him.
    “Don’t tell me that you didn’t know I was here,” he said, knowing that probably that was the answer already.
    “I-I-it just that I-I…” he interrupted her.
    “Forget it…” he back off and turned her to face him, “aren’t you tired yet?”
    “Oh…if you’re…tired then you…can sleep first,” she suggested.
    “I want you in bed with me,” he grinned. She blink a couples times then slowly raised her head to look at him to see if he was for real.
    He raised his eyebrows, “is there anything wrong with a husband wanting to be in bed with his wife?”
    She looked down, not sure how to react.
    “Come on,” he picked her up bridal styles, “seems like you can’t move so let me help you.”
    He brought them over to the bed and laid her on top, “I can’t sleep without you.”
    He crawled over to his side and pulled the blanket over them.
    “Mind if I hug you tonight?” he asked. Nothing came out, she was still trying to sink in his action.
    “I’ll take that as a yes,” he timidly said and reached over for her waist pulling the two bodies closer.
    “Good night,” he whisper and kissed her nose and pressed her forehead onto his chest while his chin rest on her head.

    “I don’t want you in my bed, understand?” Cho-Hee warned her husband.
    “Really…?” he walked over to her as she was under the blanket already.
    “Yah…I told you already…,” she pointed her finger toward him.
    “Like I care,” he removed the blanket on the empty side.
    In a second, she threw her feet over, “it’s taken.”
    “Very funny now move your feet,” he said.
    “No.”
    “Do you want everyone to enter your room then?” he warned her.
    “What are you gonna do? This is my house not yours,” she didn’t care.
    “Really…,” he crawled onto the bed, slowly crawling over to her.
    “Yah…” she reached out and pushed against his chest.
    “Do you think that’ll work?” he asked. She looked like she’s trying with all her might while he just stay in the same position, without moving at all. No answer, as she tried to pushed him off the bed. Each second passed as she failed miserably. He grabbed her hand and pinned her down onto the bed.
    “W-w-what a-are y-you doing?” she stuttered.
    “Teaching my annoying wife a lesson.”
    “Let go or I’ll…”
    “Or what?” he knew her leg were still very free.
    “Just wait and see…” she knows for sure he gonna suffered in pain. On the count to three, he dropped his whole body on top of her.
    “What can you do know?” he was one-step ahead of her. She wiggled her legs to get out, but his body weight was a big too much for her legs to handle.
    “Just stay still and let me give you your lesson for tonight,” he smirked widely for her to see. Telling her who’s leading and who’s following defeated.
    “Don’t you dare do anything to me or you’ll regret it,” she warned him beforehand.
    “I’m pretty sure I will not regret it,” he emphasize the word not. She bit her lip in frustration at his nonsense husband. He stared at her, waiting to see her next planned. She jumped up and threw her head forward, hitting his forehead as their nose made contact as well. Not what she’d planned.
    “I see…you could’ve just told me you wanted to be this close to me,” he said staring into her eyes as their forehead still makes contact. She planned to hit his head again but he dodged right in time.
    “When will my wife stop being so evil to her husband?” he asked, just to annoyed her.
    “Moved.” He let go of her, opened up her arms, and putted his head there.
    “Let your husband sleep in your arms today,” he scoots over, closer to her body. His head on her shoulder.
    “Yah…you’re too heavy get off me now…,” she tried to push him, but there was no response. She looked at him, his eyes were closed. She sighed, defeated again. While she stared off onto spaces, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She knew he was doing it on purpose and she is not gonna let him go next time. Why not this time?
    
    “I’m tired. I’ll sleep first. You can sleep wherever, whenever you like. Invite yourself to the bed if you want to,” Jae-Hwa slid under the blanket; slowly set her head onto the pillow, wanting to see will her husband invite himself to the bed with the girl he hates the most. Well…let’s see cause he’s only in a desk chair. She closed her eyes but still listen to what he’ll do. It had been a while nothing came from him. Does he really hates her that much and is willing to take the pain from sleeping on the chair? She opened her eyes, double thinking before turning around.
    “Huh…,” she sighed, seeing her stubborn husband sleeping on the chair with his head turning to the side. She got up, walked over to her closet, and searched for a blanket. She walked over gently lay the blanket onto him.
    “Did I ask you to?” he eyes were close but his mouth was moving. She jumped back.
    “Sorry just thought you might be cold later in the night.”
    He opened his eyes, “Why don’t you move somewhere and let me sleep on your bed then.”
    “It’s my bed. I told you your welcome but you just didn’t welcome yourself.”
    “Then move…,” he stood up…harshly pushed her aside, jumped onto the bed, and closed his eyes immediately. He got to admit the chair is like a nightmare. She smirks knowing he couldn’t take the chair.
    “So you surrender and decided to sleep in one small bed with the wife you hate,” she wanted to play with him.
    “Yeah think whatever you would like to.”
    “I am…aren’t you scare that if you wake up then…” no, she didn’t want to recall back the memories of what’d happened.
    His eyes flew opened, “I see…you want…”
    “Never mind,” she quickly slides under her side.
    “You still want your husband to give you more…”
    “No…don’t talk about it,” she said, as her nightmare is happening again.
    He looked at her, why is she so strange all of a sudden?
    “Are you remembering about something?” Changmin stated.
    “I said stop,” she turned to him. He could see the tears in her eyes already. Any second it may fall.
    “I don’t want to talk about anything at all…nothing…” she shut her eyes and covered her ears. He watch the strange action coming from her, Why is she like this?