No Pain No Gain

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “We’ll find him,” Jaejoong comforted Hei-Ryung as she cried the whole night. He told her countless times before he was able to make her go to sleep. He himself was worried. Youngwoong was barely over a week old. He was mad at himself, he couldn’t even protect his newborn son and his wife. He kissed her forehead before sliding under the blanket and lied down next to her in bed. His arm was under her neck pulling her closer to him. He set her head onto his chest and wrapped her with his other hand.
    “I promise you I’ll find Youngwoong. I’ll bring him back,” he closed his eyes and rest for the day. It was a long night.

    The other four couples were in Eun-Mi’s room talking.
    “Eun-Mi are you okay?” Sun-Hee asked her.
    “I’m fine you should ask Junsu instead,” Eun-Mi smiled, realized how sad Junsu look.
    Sun-Hee gave a what-are-you-talking-about face to Eun-Mi then peeked at Junsu. He was hit pretty hard. She was concern about him, but wasn’t sure why she had no feeling of showing it whatsoever. Junsu looked up when heard his name mention, “I’m fine,” he said.
    “Well seems like no completed your mission, Yuchun,” Cho-Hee said.
    “What are you talking about?” Yuchun asked.
    “Your text, since you all got injured you all failed but since Yunho and I failed to get out no one is the best,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Forget about his nonsense joke,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Do you guys have a clue of where Youngwoong may be at?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “With Jessica,” Yuchun simply stated.
    “Why her?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “I knew it…so those people were hers too huh?” Cho-Hee thought out loud.
    “I’m sure Jaejoong will come up or receive something by tomorrow,” Yunho stated.
    Ayumi started to stirred in Changmin’s hold and everyone looked. Changmin stared at his daughter opening her sleepy eyes. He smiled and touched Ayumi’s nose with his hand and she smiled and started to make some noises.
    “Seems like our Changmin had grown up a lot,” Yuchun said. Changmin looked up at the other couple and smile.     “It’s good to see your smile sometimes,” Junsu commented, never in his life seen his youngest brother smile like that. Changmin let out a small chuckled.
    “Thanks to Jae-Hwa that devil is able to smile again,” Yuchun said.
    “It’s not me. It’s just him being brave enough to step out of his comfort zone,” Jae-Hwa looked at him and smile. They stared lovingly at each other and Ayumi was moving with joy in Changmin’s warm arm as if she could feel the happiness exchange by her parents.

    “How lovingly,” Cho-Hee said. Jae-Hwa’s sisters never knew what she had been through but just seeing her and how she lives they knew she went through a lot. They were happy for her that she now lives a happy life with the one she loves.    “Wow this may be my first time of being jealous of you Changmin,” Yuchun admitted. Seems like they were still lost in each others world that they didn’t realized the others were talking about them. Yuchun and Cho-Hee stared at each other as they planned something.
    They slowly walked over. Changmin and Jae-Hwa sat next to each other, Yuchun and Cho-Hee walked behind the couch. Yuchun across from Changmin and Cho-Hee across from Jae-Hwa. On the count to three, they pushed the couple head together and make sure their lips landed together. Which their mission was success, Changmin and Jae-Hwa lips landed together. Yuchun and Cho-Hee let go of their head and started cracking up as the other chuckled along. Changmin and Jae-Hwa immediately pulled away as they both were red as a tomato. First time kissing in front of all. They both quickly looked at different direction. Yunho walked over and took Ayumi from Changmin, “come to uncle, your mommy and daddy are busy together.”
    “Yah…,” Changmin sounded frustrated.
    “Don’t get angry they’re just playing,” Junsu said, knowing that Changmin wouldn’t want his life any better than now.
    “Yah you devil now you better love my sister with all your heart,” Cho-Hee told Changmin.
    “What about your sister?” Yuchun said and turned to Jae-Hwa, “and Jae-Hwa you better love my devil brother forever.”
    “Love him since I saw him already,” Jae-Hwa thought knowing her love will be unchangeable for him.

    “Enough it’s late you all should be getting to bed,” Sun-Hee said.
    “We should get going then,” Jae-Hwa said, she received enough teasing from them.
    “Let’s go you must be tired,” Changmin said and walked over to grabbed Ayumi from Yunho.
    “Bye little princess,” Yunho said and handed over to her dad. Jae-Hwa stood up and walked next to Changmin. 
    “Goodnight guys,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Don’t sleep too well,” Yuchun shouted after them.

    “Come on, let’s go Cho-Hee,” Yunho walked over to pulled Cho-Hee.
    “What are you talking about?” Cho-Hee asked, going where?
    “My place is here,” Cho-Hee told him. Oops…Yunho thought they were still a married couple, guess he’s was too use going to the same place with her.
    “I’m going to borrow her for a bit then,” Yunho dragged her out.

    “I should leave too then,” Junsu suggested then leave.
    “Hold on,” Sun-Hee called, and Junsu stopped, trying too keep calm even though inside he was jumping up and down from excitement.
    “I’ll send you,” she walked up to him. He smiled and walked first. Sun-Hee followed behind.
    

    “Guess it’s only you and me then,” Yuchun said and walked over to her.
    “You can go back. It’s a long day you must be tired and thanks for protecting me today,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Eun-Mi…,” Yuchun called and sat next to her, “I’m sorry…I shouldn’t be mad for so long.”
    “I’m sorry too. It was my fault for being too hot-tempered.” 
    “I guess we were both at fault,” Yuchun laughed.
    “Guess so…you should sleep now. We have a lot to do tomorrow. We still have to find Youngwoong back,” Eun-Mi pushed him away.
    “Okay…,” Yuchun said and leaned in for one last comment, “and about today missy. You look gorgeous in that dress. I should thank the stylist, but let me warn you, being that y in front of everybody I don’t like it…I’m jealous. That dress shows too much of you, I felt like everyone saw everything already. Everything about you is for me only, okay? I’m selfish once it comes to you. Understand?”
    Eun-Mi just listened in shocked and she blushed throughout his speech. His breath against her while commenting was just too much for her to take, but earlier she really thought he hated how she dressed.
    “Night gorgeous,” Yuchun leaned in for a quick peck and left, leaving her drowning in her thoughts.

    “Let them take care of Ayumi, Let’s go to sleep. Tomorrow’s going to be a long day,” Changmin told Jae-Hwa knowing that their daughter just woke up, she won’t be sleeping anytime soon. Jae-Hwa smiled and nodded. Changmin handed Ayumi to the maid and grabbed onto Jae-Hwa’s shoulders leading her to their room.
    “Good night,” Jae-Hwa said as she crawled to her side of the bed. Changmin knew she thought they were going to be sleeping separately like the other days, but today he wanted her to be in his arms. As Changmin crawled to his side she was facing her side soundlessly already. Since she’s not going to move over to him, he’ll move over. He scooted over and wrapped his arm around her waist as he snuggled his face into her neck.
    “Changmin…what are you doing?”
    “I miss you.”
    “I’m just here. Sleep over at your side,” Jae-Hwa hissed, she was kind of used to them staying at their side already. Can’t blame her because he was the one being cold separating them first.
    “No…I haven’t hold you for so long,” Changmin denied.
    “Changmin…,” Jae-Hwa called.
    “Just for a minute…no five minutes,” he pleaded.
    She sighed and give in, “After, you better move back.”
    “But if tomorrow you’re in my arm don’t blame me,” he smiled.
    “Yah…” she knew where he was going.
    “Night,” he kissed her forehead and closed his eyes with the smile still written on his face.

    “Yah…why are you walking so slow?” Cho-Hee shouted, after countless time she bumped into him for walking extremely slow.
    “I just don’t want to leave your side yet.”
    “Well too bad, I’m tired so hurry up, I want to sleep,” Cho-Hee said.
    “How about you sleep at my place today then?” he asked with his eyes all lighten up.
    “Why would I do that?”
    “Just today.”
    “No thanks…,” she said.
    “Then let’s not sleep yet,” Yunho said.
    “Stay up by yourself then,” Cho-Hee turned to leave but forgot that Yunho was holding her hand. She as was pulled back by the contact.
    “Too bad,” Yunho shrugged his shoulders.
    “Yunho…,” Cho-Hee called.
    “Yes.”
    “It’s passed midnight…you need to sleep or you…”
    “Worried about me?” he leaned in.
    “Who’s worried about you?” she looked away, sudden feeling a strong heat attacking her.
    “You are. Cause your face clearly said it all.”
    “Well that’s what you see not me or others,” she denied.
    “Alright if you’re tired then you should rest. Let’s separate here,” Yunho said.
    “Alright. Bye,” she said and turned around.
    Yunho pulled her back and aimed to kiss her. As he got closer to her and aimed she tilted her head and he missed. 
    “Sleep well,” she gave a quick smile and left.
    “Aish this girl,” Yunho sighed and left his way. 
    
    “It’s late you don’t have to send me,” Junsu told Sun-Hee. It’s not as safe for her to returned alone.
    “It’s okay since you helped me today I’ll just make sure you reached at your place safely,” Sun-Hee said. Junsu suddenly frowned, but Sun-Hee failed to noticed. So walking him, wasn’t because she wanted to but to returned, pay back only.    They walked silently all the way to the Kym’s Palace.
    “I’ll see you tomorrow then,” she told him as she was going to leave. Junsu quickly pulled her in for a hug. 
    “Your back,” first thing Sun-Hee said when she bumped into his chest.
    “It’ll be fine since I know you care,” Junsu said. She never said she cared nor didn’t cared so she’ll let him think of whatever he wanted to.
    “Good night,” she said as they parted. She took the initiative and moved toward him, quickly leaned in for a quick peck on the check, “thanks for protecting me today,” with that she left. 
    He smiled as she left, he knew deep down there he was buried somewhere. He just have to make it surfaced.

    As Jaejoong holds Hei-Ryung through the night, he would hear her mumbled, “Youngwoong…I miss you. Promise mommy that you’ll be okay. Daddy and mommy will come get you? Youngwoong…” she stopped then continued another round, “Jaejoong promise me you’ll get our son back…promise me…”
    He looked at her as she stirred in her sleep, “I promise you. I’ll do what it takes to bring our son back.”
    He hugged her tightly before closing his eyes again.

****************************************************

    The next morning the princes and girls were eating with the king and queens.
    “Sir there a important letter for Prince Jaejoong,” a servant came in holding the letter above his head. The king grabbed it and handed to Jaejoong. He quickly opened it as everyone stared.
    After he read it, he set it on the table with a heavy heart.    
    “What is it?” Yuchun asked and reached for the letter.
    He read out loud, “Youngwoong’s with me. If you want him back meet me at Club Answer at six tonight. Bring only your brothers, excluding Yuchun. Do NOT bring the girls or you won’t get to see your son! -Jessica” 
    “Huh, can’t you believe this girl. Have the guts to kidnapped a week old newborn but doesn’t have to guts to meet someone like me,” Yuchun believe what he read.
    “I’ll go tonight along with the three of them if they want to go,” Jaejoong said.
    “I…,” Hei-Ryung started but was interrupted by Jaejoong, “trust me, Youngwoong will be fine. He’ll be back. Stay here and wait.”
    “Take Junsu, Yunho, and Changmin with you. If anything happens it’s better. Call for help right away,” the king said. Jaejoong nodded.
    

    The four guys left as time was approaching six o’clock. Shortly after, they arrived at Club Answer. Jessica was on one end of the long table with her servants. One of them holding Youngwoong.
    “So what is the exchange for Youngwoong?” Jaejoong got straight to the point. Jessica smirked. 
    
    “Where’s Jaejoong?” Hei-Ryung asked as Yunho handed her, her son. 
    “He told me to tell you that ‘he promise you to bring Youngwoong back and now you must take good care of him.’” Yunho told him. 
    “Where’s is he?” Hei-Ryung asked again.
    “He’s not coming so take good care of yourself,” Yunho answered, remembering what Jaejoong said earlier.