This May Be The Last Night

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

     The sun was high in the sky beaming its ray down to earth. Though it was chilly outside the warm feeling was there.     Jaejoong stood up the whole night looking after Hei-Ryung even if he himself needed the rest more. Hei-Ryung slowly opened her eyes. Jaejoong spotted her squirming and jumped over to where she is.
    The first thing she saw was him, she must be dreaming. But it didn’t stop the smile on her face. Seeing her sudden smile on made his heart fluttered.
    “Are you okay?” he softly asked.
    She shook her head wasn’t sure if it was him.
    He smiled and leaned over to kiss her forehead, “awhhh…” he accidentally moved his shoulder that caused him pain. And fell on top of her.
    “J-jaejoong,” she worriedly sat up pushing him gently to the side, “Are you okay?”
    “Hearing that voice of yours, of course I’m okay,” he whispered to her.
    She let out a small chuckled of relief. She saw him yawned.
    “Don’t tell me that you were awake this whole night?”
    He nodded his head.
    “Yah…Jaejoong aren’t you hurt? What are you trying to do…add more pain?”
    “Nothing is much more painful then not having you here.”
    She lightly hit his wounded shoulder, “How did you get this?”
    “Got shot by Jessica.”
    “You should’ve been more careful and how did I end up here?”
    “I was worried about you…there no time to think about being alert and long story let’s just say we capture her trade her for you three.”
    “Okay…okay…let’s wash up,” she slowly got out of bed and helped him.

    Cho-Hee could feel the warmth in her hand as she wakes up. And she searched for the reason of the warmth and found Yunho sleeping next to her side.
    Is she back at the palace? If she’s not mistaken she must be in Yunho’s room. She slowly pulled her hand out of Yunho’s gripped and left to wash up.
    Yunho woke up and saw that Cho-Hee was gone, he panicked. When he heard the bathroom’s door clicked open, he turned and saw Cho-Hee coming out. A smile creep to his face as he ran over and embraced her tightly barely saving any spot for her to breathe.
    “Yah…Yunho are you trying to kill me?” Cho-Hee tried to break free. He wouldn’t let go until he was satisfied  that she was there. She stopped struggled and let him be.
    “Cho-Hee…,” he slowly breathe.
    “Am I free now?” he pulled away and lightly kiss her forehead. She gave him an awkward look.
    “Anything wrong?” he questioned after seeing her facial expression.
    She shook her head, “You should wash up.”
    “Alight wait for me.”

    Eun-Mi opened her eyes and she was taken a back when she found Yuchun next to her head staring at her.
    “Good morning…,” he smiled.
    “Yah…you scare me,” she immediately moved away from him.
    “I can’t help it you’re too beautiful,” she started blushing at his compliment.
    “We have a lot to talk about. I don’t even know how I end up here with you by my side. It’s weird you know, you’re in my room…,” he gave stared at her loving.
    “Yah…Yuchun you’re thinking too much…we’ll talk about it later,” she dashed out before Yuchun could say anything else to her.
    
    “It good to be home again…,” Changmin said cuddling with his wife in bed, “and hug my wife all night long.”
    “I miss you…,” Jae-Hwa mumbled.
    “Let’s just stay like this then,” Changmin tighten his hold around her waist.
    “Silly…get up, it’s late already,” Jae-Hwa removed his hand from her.
    “But…”
    “No but…come on it’s not like it end here,” Jae-Hwa got off the bed and left.
    “But I miss you,” he let out as she walked away.
    “I know that but we have to go it’s almost time for breakfast,” Jae-Hwa left her husband alone while she walked away with a huge smile.

    Junsu and Sun-Hee both separated. They were in their own room, but eventually they were the first at the breakfast table.
    Junsu spotted her as she walked to the table. He ran over and hugged her from her back.
    “It was really cold last night,” he tried to tell her that he missed her very much.
    “W-what does that have to do with me?” she clearly knew what he meant.
    “I miss you.”
    “Okay…,” she wasn’t sure how to respond, was she suppose to say the same thing back?
    “You’re very warm…,” Junsu tighten his hold on her, never wanting to let her go.
    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung appeared holding hand. They saw the amazing scene in front of them, they didn’t want to interrupt but there was no other choice since they have to have their breakfast. Junsu immediately pulled away from Sun-Hee. She saw them and slightly bowed in apology.
    “No need to I know he misses you,” Jaejoong said and walked Hei-Ryung over to their spotted.
    Sun-Hee was blushing and quickly took her seat as Junsu followed.
    Soon the other couple arrived and they enjoyed their heartwarming breakfast with the completeness. They were explanations, greeting, and only welcoming saying, nothing about hating.

    “The king had asked for you guys after breakfast. He said it’s an emergency and need to report immediately,” a servant announced and left. They were all confused. What else is there now?

    “Mom. Dad,” the girls synchronized together as they entered the room. Shocked by their parents’ presence. Mr. and Mrs. Han was sitting there smiling.
    “Please take you seat immediately,” the king told his kids.
    “I know you girls may be shocked to why your parents are here,” the king started as everyone stared at him, “well I see that after what has happened you guys seems to be getting along quite well. But your parents and I, us, we all had decided and came up with the best solution for our children. Since this marriage wasn’t accept whole-heartedly by you all and now us as your parent can finally see your pain and your roughness you’ve been through. So we decided that it’s best if you guys go your own ways now.” 
    All the couples sat there, speechless of what they’re hearing
    The king continued, “Since Hei-Ryung and Jae-Hwa already had a child with their husband, those two kids must remain here in the palace for best care, but you guys are welcome to come and meet them any time you want. So this is it. I truly enjoyed you guys here. I had great company with you guys last year, but now I can see what you guys went through and I will finally let you guys free. Your parent here are here to bring you guys back, I won’t hold you guys back any longer, you guys could leave today or tomorrow, but no later than tomorrow. Cause I had already planned blind dates for my sons and I already picked out the girls that are willingly to come and start a new life with them. Please don’t argue or say anything back. It’s official already and nothing can change mind.”
    “Dad.” “Your Highness.”
    “I told you nothing, I’m done with your guys’ explanations and complaints. One day you guys asked to remained together but the other to divorce. I’m tired so let’s end everything here.”
    “Dad…I lost Sun-Hee once already so I’m not letting you part us this time,” Junsu stood up and just speaks out his heart.
    “Have you ever thought of her. Is she willing to stay?” the king questioned.
    He looked at her with sincere eyes, but he couldn’t get anything off of her face.
    “You claim to wanting to be with her but what have you thought of what she felt. She never felt the same way Junsu let her go,” the king concluded their relation.
    “Dad…,” Jaejoong started.
    “And my deepest apology for you and Hei-Ryung. If I was clever enough to see it from the beginning then maybe you guys won’t have to live through this torture.”
    “Dad…why are you…” Yuchun speaks in frustration.
    “Yuchun your lucky. Still single don’t speak for your brothers,” the king quickly shushed him.
    “Dad…what in the world are you trying to do?” Yunho shouted from anger.
    “You dare yell at me. Weren’t you the one that never wanted to marry her. Weren’t you the one that’s always complaining?”    
    “I was but…”
    “No but you already said it you don’t want her.”
    “I’ll leave with her then,” Changmin was thinking the whole time.
    “Why would you leave with her? You belong here and you’ll stay here.”
    “I don’t belong here or to anyone beside Jae-Hwa,” he raised his voice that almost brought tears to Jae-Hwa’s eyes.
    “Enough you belong no where but here, where you originally was raised.”
    “It doesn’t matter I’m leaving with her along with our child,” Changmin could careless of what his dad said. He did it once and it won’t hurt to do it twice.
    “Just prepare yourself. Leave with your parents tomorrow. By noon I don’t want to see your faces in here anymore,” the king tirelessly said and walked off.
    
    “I won’t let this happen,” Junsu shouted.
    “Dad…,” Yunho shouted.
    “Listen first…,” Yuchun yelled.
    Jaejoong and Changmin remained quiet and carefully think about what they want to do.
    
    Night approached as the couples cling onto each other tightly. They were together but nothing was said. Each of them tried to avoid the topic scare of what the other will say. After their last may be dinner, each couples drifted off into their own places trying to sort things out before the sun rises again.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung just finished tucking their son in his bed as they walked hand in hand to their room.
    Jaejoong pulled them over to the large glass window where the glistening light hit their face. Just enough light for them to see each other through the darkness.
    “Do you want to leave me?” he gently asked from the bottom of is heart. Of course not she doesn’t want to. She just learn that she couldn’t bare it if she couldn’t see him for a day or even a minute. She shook her head, can’t say anything at the moment.
    “I-I don’t want you to leave…I need you here,” he lowly said, barely audible for her to hear, but she heard each and every single words clearly.
    “I don’t want o leave you or our son behind,” she confessed.
    “I will not let go you again. I don’t want us to be separated. Youngwoong need both of us,” Jaejoong pulled her in and inhale her scent into him.
    “I need both you guys too,” she hugged him back, “I don’t want to leave again.”
    “You won’t have to. Trust me,” he pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers, “Okay?”
    She nodded, but without knowing a tear escape her eyes, as if it was really the end.
    “Trust me there no one here but you,” he pulled her hand to his the place where his heart was at.
    “and you’re only in here,” she shyly pulled his toward hers. He let out a slightly smiled and leaned in to peck her lips.
    “Let’s sleep we have a long fight tomorrow,” Jaejoong said.
    “I don’t want to…I want to be in your arms only,” she said. He smiled and pulled her over to the bed and laid them both down, “Like this,” he cuddled with her. Hugging her back and he set his chin on her shoulder. She set hr hands on top of his on her waist and closed her eyes as another tears escape.

    “Sun-Hee…do you really not feel anything towards me?” Junsu asked, it has been bothering him ever since. She remained quiet. They were at outside the Kym’s Palace, Junsu wanted them to stay together even if she was unwilling to.
    “I guess what I said that wanting to keep you and not letting you go was a selfish thought of me. I never really consider what you would’ve feel or thought, but only what I want and need,” he sadly said.
    “I would be lying if I said I don’t feel anything,” Sun-Hee spoke up. She indeed is confused right now but she for sure there’s something in her, she hates it when she worries about him for nothing. It’s like, it’s engraved in her. She just had the feeling of needing his presence ever since she saw him again or even way before.
    Junsu eyes suddenly light up with a bit of hope and pulled her in for a hugged. A really tight hug as if it was his last.
    “So…after all you did care and worry about me,” she could tell the joy in his voice. And it for sure settle her heart a bit, but she was still confused about her own heart.
    “Will you stay?” she was taken aback by his questioned. Junsu slowly loosen his gripped on her when he heard nothing, “I guess your feeling for me is just as a friend who cares for how he’s doing and living just to make sure him survive and live each day,” his eyes was slowly tearing up.
    Sun-Hee opened but nothing came out.
    “I understand. I don’t mean anything. Sun-Hee…but I just wanted to let you know that day I bumped into you. That moment you already stole my heart. That day until now…I was never able to look at anyone else but you. I-I…,” Sun-Hee opened once again but nothing came out. She could see the threaten tears in his eyes to fall. She wanted to make those tears stop. 
    “I…,” Junsu tried to continued thought he couldn’t. She didn’t want to hear anything else from him and tip-toped to pressed her lips onto his. Junsu wasn’t expecting anything from the girl standing in front of him. And what just happen was the last thing he imagine she would do. He pulled away.
    “Does it mean you want to stay with me?” he asked, still confused.
    “It may be a yes,” she wasn’t sure but somehow she didn’t want him to let go. She had hope, for something.
    “I won’t let go then. Even if you change your mind later on,” he pressed his lips onto hers again.

    “Yunho…,” Cho-Hee decided to break their silence. They were on their way down the passage full of night lights. Green surrounding surrounded them.
    He stopped and turned to face her, “You want to stay with me, right?”
    She took a deep breathe, yes, but it seems impossible now.    
    “Yunho you’re dad is not lying right?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Of course he’s lying. He clearly could see the change in us,” Yunho stated, but still wonders why.
    “Doesn’t it seem like he’s lying?”
    “Cho-Hee,” Yunho turned her to face him, “answer my question. Do you want to stay with me?”
    “What about you? Do you want to keep me by you?”    
    “Of course I do.”
    “I want to stay here…by your side,” she said, but sadly this is the end. She knows for a fact that tomorrow they won’t see each other already. 
    “Then we’ll fight together. We’ll stay by each others side,” Yunho tried to smile for her though hr honestly doubt what tomorrow holds.
    “Yunho can you hug me?” she asked, wanting to feel his warm embrace. He didn’t need to be asked twice. He engulfed her with his arms and bring warmth to her. She buried her face into his chest and save the last memories she might have with him.
    “I’ll be here for you,” he whispered in her ears.
    I’m afraid I can’t…her voice trailed along in her head. I want to stay with you Yunho.
    Yunho was about to pull away, thought she feel asleep on him, but she immediately wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him in.
    “Cho-Hee…are you okay?” he questioned though he knew she wasn’t, none of them were.
    She nodded, “as long as you’re here hugging me.”
    “Always will.”

    “Yuchun I’m afraid…,” Eun-Mi said, knowing that they had no relationship tying them together. Yuchun could see the anxiousness in her and pulled her in for a hug. They were just outside Eun-Mi’s place.
    “Don’t be. It’ll be fine once dad realize it,” Yuchun breathe to her hair, but doubt his own answer.
    “I’m…,”Yuchun pulled away and faced her.
    “Trust me. I’ll never let go of this hand,” he pulled their intertwined hand up to show her.
    She smiled. But he could tell her heart wasn’t at ease.
    “We had came a long way and I won’t let it down. I know I had been bad at times, but I was good most of the times,” Eun-Mi chuckled a little.
    “Don’t be sad…I don’t like it…when you smile you looked the best out of the best.”
    “Yuchun I don’t like you cause you made me so attach to you.”
    “Really? Am I that attractive?”
    “Yah Yuchun…I’m just kidding,” he sadden.
    “I’m for real…,” she looked the other way.
    “Believe me…they’ll know we are inseparable as much as the other married couples,” Yuchun whispered into her ear. I hope so…she gave a weak smile.
    “Let me bring you to your bed,” he pulled her.
    “And spend the night with you,” he added as she smiled…not knowing what’s waiting for them.

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa just had visited their daughter. They sat in her room staring at her long enough until they were able to remember each of her features of who it represents.
    Changing held her hand as they walked into their room.
    “Jae-Hwa I promise you no matter what happens tomorrow…” Jae-Hwa putted her index finger to his lips.
    “You don’t have to promise me. I trust you that you won’t let go of my hand,” she smile sweetly at him.
    “I’ll leave with you if you have to…,” he said.
    “What about our daughter?”
    “She’s coming with us,” he said, but Jae-Hwa doubted that.
    “No one can separate us…even if it is. I’ll find ways to bring us back,” he said.
    She smiled, “even if separate. You’re in here,” she putted her right hand on her top of her chest where her heart belongs.
    “You’re also here,” he did the same, “and it’s won’t change.”
    He cupped her cheeks and pulled her in lightly pecked her lips.
    “and the only one to received this,” he kissed her again.
    She smiled, “such an honor to receive someone like you.”
    “No it’s my honor, my luck so receive someone as great as you. I can’t ask for more,” he pulled her in for a hug.
    “This is very warm,” she said.
    “I’ll keep you warm whenever you need me to,” he smiled.
    “Thanks…thanks for everything,” she whispered.
    “no thank you…thanks for bringing the light to my life,” he parted and pulled them over to their bed and shared their sweet dreams together.