Not So Right Fashion Show

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Nervous,” Sun-Hee asked her sisters.
    “Why not? This is something far from what I think I’ll ever do?” Cho-Hee answered as she looked herself in the mirrored.
    “Hei-Ryung are you okay?” Jae-Hwa asked, seeing her sister a bit anxious.
    “I’m fine,” Hei-Ryung smiled.
    “Yah…if Hyun-Ae laid a hand on you…remember to tell me,” Cho-Hee remind Hei-Ryung.
    “It’ll be fine…” Hei-Ryung assured, half-heartedly.
    “You too, Cho-Hee. Watch out for that girl…” Jae-Hwa said.
    “What girl?”
    “The girl we met earlier…um…Shi-Min as I remember correctly,” Jae-Hwa warned.
    “Why?”
    “Have you seen how she is? How attach she is to Yunho?”  
    “Yeah and what does that have to do with me?”
    “Just saying. I can’t believe both of them was invited here, but it’s a good thing their whole crew isn’t here.”
    “No body cares about her?” Cho-Hee said, unworriedly.
    First, there will be singles modeling out the clothes. Girls and boys then later will continue on to the couples.

    “Don’t think that since Jaejoong came with you and will be with you…doesn’t mean that I’m losing him to you,” Hyun-Ae warned Hei-Ryung as she was in the other seat as a hair stylist styling her hair. Hei-Ryung choose to remained silence. No point of speaking to such person.
    “Hi everyone….” all girls in the room turned to looked.
    “Eun-Mi…” all of her four sisters were in shocked.
    “Hey…” she waved to them with a surprised smiled and walked over to them.
    “I’m here because the king called and wants me to be a couple with Yuchun…,” Eun-Mi whispered as she could read her sisters mind, didn’t want others to hear.
    “And you really came?” Jae-Hwa asked, raising an eyebrow.  
    “What else do he want with you too?” Cho-Hee asked, not sure what is the king doing at all.
    “Well I was willing to come, seems excited…and I get to see you guys too,” Eun-Mi smiled.
    Soon all the girl were getting ready. The girls were in their little own corner. Seems like no ones wants to talk to them. One reason, they are the princes’ wife.  
    “Is this how it feels like…?” Eun-Mi asked her sisters looking around and finding only glares.
    “Not exactly…but if you come to school you’ll…” Cho-Hee earned an elbowed from Sun-Hee and she stopped.
    “Nothing much…” Cho-Hee finished her sentence.

    
    “Okay everyone gather up the show will start in a minute,” a voice was heard. The girl was nervous since it was their first time to do such thing. They had practice earlier but it still was scary.
    “We’ll see how well can you do,” Shi-Min walked up to the girls to get in her spot.
    “Let’s see how well can you do too,” Cho-Hee replied, earning a grinned from Shi-Min.
    “Okay here we go…” the first person went out as the music played. They were taking turned, girl first then guy.
    The sisters were broken up to different places. Unluckily Hyun-Ae was a person behind Hei-Ryung. Luckily, Shi-Min was way ahead of Cho-Hee. It was almost Hei-Ryung’s turned. Hyun-Ae had to act quickly before anything happen. She quickly nudged the girl before and she lightly pushed onto Hei-Ryung. And with the humongous fabrics on her, it just dragged her down. She fell down and lightly twisted her ankle. The high heel and thick clothing wasn’t helping. The girl that got pushed was able to support herself standing after she pushed Hei-Ryung down.
    “What’s wrong?” the director came over to checked. A couple of girls came over and helped Hei-Ryung up. The girl after Hei-Ryung kept on apologizing.
    “It’s fine…” Hei-Ryung said even though her ankle was acting up.    
    “Your next can you still go,” the director asked. Hei-Ryung didn’t want to ruin the whole showed so she nodded and took a big breath and walked out. Gratefully, she returned safely. Hyun-Ae was pouting when she saw her returned with all the clapping and cheering behind stage.

    It didn’t take long before it was finally the couples turned. The five couples were taken to a room where the outfits were kept. Hei-Ryung held in her pain as they put on her the giant dress.
    “Hei-Ryung are you sure you can still do this?” Sun-Hee whispered.
    “I think it’ll be fine,” Hei-Ryung said didn’t feel much pain on it as it was earlier.
    “Don’t force yourself,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “She’ll pay for what she did…” Cho-Hee threatened, eyeing over other prince. She could see how peaceful they are living.

    Soon the couples were brought together. The girls were a bit uncomfortable in their thick layers of clothing but telling from the princes’ stares over to their wife, looks like it a angel fallen from the sky.
    “Okay…you all look gorgeous. Thanks to you all for coming to support this show,” the director came over to make sure they are ready to go, but she didn’t expect to see such unexpected view in front of her, “anyways there’s a minute left prepare yourself.” The couples were all line up together.
    
    “Are you okay?” Seems like Jaejoong could sense something going on with Hei-Ryung.
    “Oh…me…n-no t-there nothing…” she stuttered didn’t want him to know.
    “Are you sure…are you not feeling well…” Jaejoong feel her forehead.
    She moved her head back, “don’t worry I’m fine.”
    “Who said I’m worried?” he asked.
    “Oh…” she immediately looked down.
    He smirk and came by to her ears, “Is that how my wife is supposed to look like?” He eyed her up and down.
    She looked up and saw him, blushing and looked back down.
    He smiled, “You look beautiful…” he looked away and she peek at him.

    “Sun-Hee…” Junsu sweetly whispered her name as he stared at her lovingly.
    She looked over and just smiled.
    “I’m lucky enough to have you here…” Junsu smiled.
    Sun-Hee kept still. She doesn’t really like when he say those words to her. It makes her feel bad for not returning his love.
    “Junsu…” she called, was it the right moment?
    “Hmp…” he smiled sweetly.
    “Um…never mind,” she smiled, why can’t she say it?

    “Hm…not that bad…you actually look like a prince’s wife now,” Yunho told his wife.
    “Really? Thanks for telling me so I don’t ever wear this again,” she said.
    He chuckled, “shouldn’t you be happy instead?”
    “For what? Being married to you. Definitely not,” she emphasized the last word.
    “Let see about that?” Yunho said.
    “Whatever…this will end soon…” Cho-Hee said, knowing it will.

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa were quiet. None of them actually wants to talk to the other. There was nothing to say anyways since it seems like they had decided not to bother each other anymore.

    “Eun-Mi you look beautiful…” Yuchun’s eyes were locked on her.
    “Thank you look handsome too…” Eun-Mi complimented him back.
    Yuchun wouldn’t take his eyes off of her and it started making her uncomfortable and blushing at the same time.
    
    “Okay everyone get ready… Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung you guys are up first?” the director was over at the entrance gestured for them to get ready.
    “Are you sure you are okay?’ he asked again. She just nod. How much time does she have to tell him she’s okay?
    The next second after the music came on they entered out to the runway.
    “Okay Junsu and Sun-Hee…” the director signal for them to go.
    As Junsu and Sun-Hee was heading down Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung was coming back. Hei-Ryung was trying her best to support herself well enough not to disappoint anyone. It hurts though.
    Gratefully, Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung returned safely and were rushed for the next couple outfit.
    “Okay…Yunho and Cho-Hee…” the director motion for them to go out.
    “Okay…great…” the director congratulate Junsu and Sun-Hee, “Changmin and Jae-Hwa.”
    “Our last couples now…” Yuchun and Eun-Mi head out as Changmin and Jae-Hwa came back.

    As the other girls were out modeling for single ones the couples quickly changed again. Hyun-Ae was on the other side pouting. as she watch Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung walking down next to each other and people praising them together. She was so angry. Hei-Ryung gets to be with him and get everything when she gets nothing and only a not so gorgeous dress as she sees in her eyes. Hyun-Ae was out to the runways…trying hard not to ruin it.

    After Hyun-Ae Shi-Min followed her. She was staring heavily over to the couples from the angle that she could she and she knew that’s wasn’t the end of everything. It’s just the beginning. She knew exactly what Hyun-Ae had done earlier…maybe she should at least do something next time too. She left as Hyun-Ae came back.
  
    “Okay you guys should know what to do right? You guys are closing this show remember what I told you earlier…” the director told the couples, knowing they will do a good job.
    All of the sisters were too busy to even remember about one another. The next minutes Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung was out back to the show hand in hand.
    Hei-Ryung tried her best to walk carefully she knew she could handle another minutes of it. With the low cleavage, she felt quite uncomfortable. They were at the edge now and she knew what was gonna happen next. The next second, Jaejoong turned to her and leaned in touching the corner of her lip, gently. She moved and he silently chuckled inside. He then pulled away and was ready for their u-turn back. As she slowly turned back, she accidentally put a bit more pressured on her ankle and slightly tripped falling down. But Jaejoong was quick enough to pull her back up. You could see the anxiousness in the king and queens face. From back stage her sisters were watching carefully. From the other side Hyun-Ae was smirking in victory and Shi-Min had a smiled on.
    Hei-Ryung’s face was dead. She didn’t dare to look up. She knew he was supporting her but…
    “I told you…” he didn’t sound mad. She tried to look at him.
    “It’ll be fine…” he smiled lifting her off her two feet. He then ce again to the audience and bowed with her in his arms. He then turned around holding her romantically back. Smiles can be seen but an angry face can also appear.
    “Okay…next couple…” the director said, trying not to sound so disappointed. Junsu and Sun-Hee head out.
    Sun-Hee heart was beating fast. She didn’t want to reach at the end of the runway. She didn’t want to think of what Junsu will do. But eventually it had come to an end. Junsu turned to her grabbing her two arms gently as he leaned in to peck the corner of her lip. He knew he should done more than that.
    As he back away lowly whispered to her, “no need to be scare.”
    He smoothly turned them around walking back, finishing their show.

    “Okay next…” the director breath as the earlier couple was successful. Yunho and Cho-Hee walked out.
    Cho-Hee was worrying about the end. She hates being touch by him. As she thinks she was squeezing his hand hard. He could felt the pressure in his hand as he gripped her hand harder. She wince in pain for a second as she mental told herself he’ll pay for it later. Yunho knew clearly what he was gonna do to get her. As he turned to face her he could see in her face that if he do more than expected to her he’ll be dead and that’s what the excitement is all about. He slowly leaned in. Very slowly, trying to get her mad. She was frustrated as she wait for the moment to end but time was passing by so slowly. Looking at Yunho seems like he was aiming for her lip but when he reached her he shift toward her cheek and lightly peck it.
He smirk backing away.
    “Okay next…” Changmin and Jae-Hwa existed out. They looked like they don’t even know each other. They’re holding hand but there was a good amount of space between them.
Time was really slow for both of them. Changmin was trying to rushed them both out of the runway, but then he knew better to do as he was told. Jae-Hwa knew how much Changmin dislike her but she knew what he had to do next was something she can’t stop from happening. Even though she wanted to keep the distance what they expected wasn’t helping. Changmin looked at her like he was suppose. He leaned in like a robot and touch her cheek and back away. There were no feeling no nothing to the touch, just a touch as they were told to do.
    “Okay our final one…” Yuchun and Eun-Mi step out. 
    They both had smiles on their face. Seem like they were a much more happier couples than the ones before. They walk down like they ruled the runway. If you at look at them carefully you could see a bit of childish look in them.
    Yuchun smiled sweetly at Eun-Mi before leaning in to planted a kiss on her forehead.
    She smiled sweetly with her rosy cheek. Yuchun’s smile grew wider when he saw her blushed at his touch.
    In no time the runways had ended.

    Jaejoong immediately brought Hei-Ryung over to the chair as the workers there came over to look. Lifting up her dress you can see her swollen ankle.
    “Huh…how did it happen?” the lady gasped seeing, the horrible condition.
    “Just an accident,” Hei-Ryung said. Hyun-Ae was sneaking into the room, peeking at the couple.
    “I’ll be back…” the lady left first. Hei-Ryung wouldn’t dare to look up to who’s next to her. It was such an embarrassment and such disappointment.
    “I told you…already,” Jaejoong kneel down before her examining her swollen ankle. She kept her stared away from him. The workers there slow disappear on by one, didn’t want to interrupt the couple’s moment.
    She knew she was wrong but he didn’t have to rubbed it in her face.
    “You didn’t want to give up because you know I’ll be there to carry you huh?” he smiled.
    She looked at him, that thought never came to mind.
    “Am I right?”
    “No…thanks though,” she said bluntly.
    He smiled grew wider, “Does it hurt?”
    “Kind of…”
    “Why are you lying? You knew you couldn’t even take it half of the time,” he speak like he knew her well.
    “I’m fine.”
    The lady returned with a first aid kit and bandaged her ankle.

    “Yah Hei-Ryung, are you okay?” Cho-Hee and Sun-Hee rushed toward her after her turned was done.
    “I’m fine.”
    “Fine…Hyun-Ae she’s paying for this…”
    Jaejoong stood up and questioned, “What happened?”
    Cho-Hee was about to speak but Hei-Ryung stopped her, “Nothing just an accident.”
    “What’d happened? Your so called girlfriend pushed her,” Cho-Hee said. Everyone there was looking and listening.
    Yunho walked over and smiled bowing to the elder for his wife’s rudeness.
    “Yah…stop it,” Yunho took her hand and squeezed them, pulling her into him to blocked her from everyone.]
    Cho-Hee looked around and everyone’s eyes were staring at her shockingly.
    
    “Can’t you shut up for a minute?” Yunho hissed.
    She didn’t want to answered and she knew it’s not a good time to answered. She was so frustrated she forgot all about being so close to him. So was Yunho he was too focus on shutting her up her forgot what he’s actually doing.

    After the show was done everyone rushed to Hei-Ryung asking if she was okay. The director was mad at first but was glad that nothing much had happening.  
    “I’m sorry…” Hei-Ryung bowed to the director and all others that were in charged.
    “It’s fine. It great that it wasn’t so bad but next time remember don’t hide it and speak out if you can’t take it in okay?” one of the older lady said.
    Hei-Ryung nodded. Jaejoong was by her side supporting her to stand up. If she let him he’ll be carrying her already.

    Everyone was invited to stay for the Kim Andre’s Fashion Show after party. Eventually all the sister wanted to leave home already, not use to such thing.
    “Do you want to go home instead?” Jaejoong asked Hei-Ryung. They were seated over at a table in the room.
    “It’s fine we all can leave later…” Hei-Ryung said, avoiding him.
    “Come on let’s go…” Jaejoong could see Hyun-Ae approaching them. He knew exactly what to do as he lift Hei-Ryung up bridal styles. Hyun-Ae stared in shocked, she pause and stopped walking glaring as Jaejoong carried his wife out of her sight.
    Everyone was staring, some were awing and some were confused. But for a prince, its job is also to take care of his wife too right? As Cho-Hee saw the Jaejoong carrying her sister out, she wanted to followed but was stopped by Yunho’s pull.
    “Yah…” Cho-Hee tried to pull away. Yunho didn’t replied, instead he pulled her closer like he was hugging her to prevent the loud sound they’ll make if he let her have her distance. Yunho was staring after Jaejoong and keeping Cho-Hee in. Jae-Hwa wanted to followed after Hei-Ryung as well. No point of staying with the devil next to her. It’s better to follow Hei-Ryung home. Unpredictably, changing held her back. She was taken aback, was clueless. Didn’t he say that he wanted….space?
    Sun-Hee was staring after Hei-Ryung and thinking of what to do.
    “You’re not leaving yet…” Junsu came up behind her and whispered kindly to her left ear.
    She moved her left shoulder was frightened and tickled by the sound.

    “Yuchun…they are leaving,” Eun-Mi childish told Yuchun.    
    “Oh…they can leave first then…you’ll stay with me,” he smiled at her.
    “But…”
    “You don’t want to?” he pouted. He was indeed adorable at the moment.
    “Um…I guess,” she said as Yuchun pulled her into the dance floor.
    “May I have this dance?” he asked.
    “Isn’t it too late to ask that?” Eun-Mi asked, aren’t they already dancing?
    “Oh…sorry…” he looked down in embarrassment. Eun-Mi smile widely at his mistake.

    “J-jaejoong…” Hei-Ryung called him while he set her inside the car.
    “Ssshhh…I’ll take you home,” he smiled and walk over to his side as the car drove off.
    She was clueless of what he’s up to, but at least she’ll reach home and be able to rest.
    At times he steal glances at her to check on her, but she was focusing only on the outside view. Somehow her mind was occupied with him though.
    

    Yunho loosen his gripped on Cho-Hee after Jaejoong disappeared. She could pulled away as start moving.
    “Why in the world did you hold me back?” she stared at him, furiously.
    Yunho looked around to make sure they weren’t so loud.
    “Are you worriedly people will know that you have a wife like me?” she raised an eyebrow.
    “Can you be quiet?” he asked.
    Before she could response, Shi-Min came up and grabbed onto Yunho’s arm.
    “Sorry Cho-Hee you wouldn’t mind if I borrow him for a second do you?”
    “Actually I don’t mind but then you can have him after I’m finished with him,” Cho-Hee grabbed onto his other arm and pulled him away. She lead half way but then after vanishing from Shi-Min’s sight Yunho dragged her out.

    “What are you doing?” Jae-Hwa questioned snapping out of her shocked mode.
    He let go of her hand like it was nothing. If he wants to hold her back then he holds her back if he wants to let go then he’ll let go. Just that easy.
    She smirked and grabbed onto his arm.
    “This is what you get for not letting me go…” she said. He tried to pulled his arm away. She smirked and gripped on tighter.
    “Let go…” he ordered.
    “No.”
    “Do I need to repeat myself?” she could heard the fierce in his voice but she can’t give up.
    “Yes.”
    “Let go.”
    “No.”
    Instead of trying to pulled away he dragged her somewhere.

    “Mind dancing with me?” Junsu asked his wife as he bowed down offering her a hand.
    She proudly took his hand as he guided them to the dance floor.
    As they dance, you could see Junsu pulling Sun-Hee in closer to close the distance.
    “Are you cold?” he asked, the weather outside is pretty cold.
    She shook her head looking down. If she look up she’s scare to have eye contact or even just looking at him.

    “Tired yet?” Yuchun asked Eun-Mi.
    “Not really,” she answered.
    “Let’s go outside then…” Yuchun stopped dancing and dragged her out like they were a couple.
    Eun-Mi didn’t really want to stay with him anymore. She could feel the stares at her.
    “Are you okay?” Yuchun turned to her. He could feel like she didn’t want to come with him by the way it was harder for him to pulled her.
    “Um…will this look nice?” Eun-Mi asked.
    “Just ignore everyone it’ll be fine,” Yuchun smiled dragging her out.

    “She’s gone…now I should get going to,” Cho-Hee pulled her hand away from his.
    He grabbed it back, “Who am I for you to play with?”
    “Play with? When did I play with you?”
    “Yeah who was the one that said yeah you can have him after I am finished with him?”
    “Oh…I did…I guess it just came out that way,” Cho-Hee said.
    He pushed her to the wall, “Yah what if people see…move it.”
    “Let them see…aren’t you my wife already?” he raised an eyebrow.
    “No only to…”
    “I see where you’re taking this…it won’t end that easy,” he speak and left her hanging there.
    
    “Changmin where are you going?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    “You wouldn’t leave, isn’t this is what you wanted?” he questioned.
    “What are you talking about?” she was confused.
    “Stop acting all innocent,” he raised his voice. They were now outside near the streets.
    She was silent thinking about his words. He suddenly stop and turn to face her. He pulled her in for a quick peck on the lip then smirk.
    “What was that for?”
    “Another one? Sure?” he pulled her in for another peck.
    She pushed him away. “Isn’t this why you wanted to stay with me?”
    She stared at him in anger, “Think whatever you like to but I’m not here for you to toy with,” she rushed off.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung arrived back at the palace. He carried her out back to their room. Since it was late the servant had prepare dinner for them first. They were both quiet. Nothing to be talked about.
    “Thanks for today,” Hei-Ryung thank him, didn’t recall any memories of her thanking him.    
    “How did it happen?” he was curious.
    “Nothing much just an accident,” he was right she will just make sure everything is in a smooth flow.
    “Are you sure?” Hei-Ryung nodded. He didn’t want to force her to speak out anything she didn’t want to.
    “But when you feel like telling me I’ll be here to listen…” he said it in a tone like he didn’t meant it.
    After the dinner, he brought her back to their room and do their own things.