Preparing For The Worst (Part 2)

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

            SORRY!!! for the very very long update!!! Anyways here's another chapter. 

    “Jae-Hwa why are you so mad?” Sun-Hee came to their bedroom and sees Jae-Hwa holding a pillow, sitting on the bed, pissed. Hei-Ryung was right behind Sun-Hee.
    “Me?” she pointed to herself, “Can’t you tell?”
    “Jae-Hwa stop your attitude,” Hei-Ryung demanded in her playful way.
    “Mind telling us what’s bothering you?” Sun-Hee asked as a big sister, wanting to help the little ones out.
    “Nothing much just pissed because of those useless brothers and what happen to Cho-Hee.”
    “This environment is different from the one we use to live. We all need to try to adapt to it. Sooner or later we might be stuck here or get to leave just don’t let the minor bothers you,” Hei-Ryung gave a little advice.
    “I know. Sorry for being a but-head,” Jae-Hwa turned to her sisters and apologized, “anyways just to let you guys clearly know…I’m in the game with Cho-Hee though. And nothing can change my mind. I decided to already.”
    Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung was silent. They guess it was gonna happen anyways. Once one of them is in, soon (maybe) they all might be in. They guess they’ll just have to be the one left out (for now).
    “Let’s go to sleep we have a long day tomorrow,” Jae-Hwa suggested, remembering what they’ll be doing tomorrow.
    “Good night then,” Sun-Hee turned to Hei-Ryung, “you can sleep on Cho-Hee’s bed or just sleep in one of the empty one.”
    “I’ll be fine you can go to sleep first,” Hei-Ryung wanted a little bit of time to think.
    “Okay then see you tomorrow. Don’t stay up too late,” Sun-Hee rolled in her bed and lay her head down on the  comfy pillow.
    Hei-Ryung walked to turned off the lights and walked into the living room. One side of the wall is covered with glass. She could see through it. She looked up and try to relax. Try to free her mind from the disaster, her and her sisters is encountering.
    “Where is the path we are taking, taking us?”

    Jaejoong is in his room, looking out the glass wall. His hands in his pocket looking up to the stars in the night.
    “What is ahead of me? What is the truth of all these complication developing each days? Does she have to enter my…” he turned his head and looked over to her side. It was plain dark. All he could see is just a lonely, empty room. A nice layout bed sheet on the bed.
    “Is there a reason?” he blinked twice then turned back to the glowing stars in the sky.

    Cho-Hee slowly opened her eyes, “Where am I?” all she sees is just the dark room. No light no nothing. She slowly got herself out of bed. As she stood up, standing next to the bed a light came on. The whole room was lit. She look carefully and a man appeared.
    “Who are you?” she asked.
    “Shouldn’t you be asking why you are here instead?”
    “Why am I here and who are you?” a signal of trouble was hitting her.
    “Let me tell you. You don’t have to be scare, your sisters is also here with you,” the men talked as, a man each bring in her three sisters.
    “What is this?” Cho-Hee asked, frighten when seeing her sisters tied up.
    “Run Cho-Hee run,” the three of her sisters yelled right when they saw her.
    “What is happening?”
    “What is happening? I’m just showing you a how your life will be like living here. Soon your heart or all of yours will be shattered into pieces. You’ll be left with nothing. Your sisters and you is gonna fall into the darkness…,”
    “STOP IT! What are you talking about? We have nothing to do with you let us go you worthless and useless man,” Cho-Hee screamed and yelled.
    “Run Cho-Hee,” Sun-Hee screamed once again.
    “No!” Cho-Hee yelled back she not willing to leave her sisters behind, “What exactly do you want?”
    “What do I want?” the man walked up to her.
    “Cho-Hee go,” Hei-Ryung yelled.
    “Just a little pieces of you and your sisters.”
    “You wish,” she tried to be tough.
    “Being tough there huh? Aren’t you?” the man smirk. He seems a bit old, in his thirties.
    “Well just how I like it?” the man rushed to her and squeezed her cheeks together with his hand.
    “Let see how you like this,” the man pushed her to the wall, “we’ll have fun in front of your sisters then we’ll look at then having fun later.”
    “No…” the three screamed.
    Cho-Hee used her free hand and hold onto his arm, lifting up her knee to hit his place. He let go of her and sink in the pain for a second. Cho-Hee used the time to run to her sisters, but she was a bit slow he grabbed her back and shoved her against the wall.
    “You little don’t even try to run. No one is here to help you all your husband are now long gone, your family and everyone you know,” he pinned her tight against the wall as he attack her neck.
    “No…” the four sisters yelled altogether, not ready for the worst.
    “No……………,” Cho-Hee continued to scream as the man uses his strength on her.
    
    “No……………,” Cho-Hee tighten her grip on the blanket, covering her and waked up.
    “What’s wrong?” a concerned voice asked, holding tight onto her hand as he saw her twisted and turned in bed. As sweat formed on her forehead.
    “Help me,” Cho-Hee engulfed the person neck and hugging on tight.
    “What’s wrong?” the voice repeated itself, sounding a bit concerned.
    “I-I-I,” she stuttered, didn’t dare to speak a word about what she just dreamt. She didn’t want it to be real. Even though everything seemed burry, she clearly saw her sisters and her in deep trouble.
    She tightens her hold and buried her face into the person’s chest.
    They stay silent for a while. It had past midnight already.

    Hei-Ryung was still up looking through the brightly shine stars in the sky. Sometimes staring into the stars can just make her relax, freeing her mind. She head to bed knowing another day is ahead waiting for her.
    Jaejoong just couldn’t keep his mind off one particular person. Always wondering why she entered his life. He knew better not to strangle himself thinking too hard so he went to bed.

    “Are you okay now?”
    Cho-Hee pulled away, “Sorry, I-I…”
    “You don’t have to tell me anything.”
    Cho-Hee looked up, such a careless person. Her eyes were filled with left over tears.
    “Your fever is gone now,” he felt her forehead.
    She pushed his hand away, “I’m fine I don’t need such person to take care of me.”
    He didn’t say anything and stood up watching for her next action.
    “This is not my…,”
    “My room,” he answered.
    “I’m going back,” she removed the blanket, scooting her body to the edge. He stood there watching her.
    She stood up and the dizziness attacks her head. She sat back down.
    “You want anything to eat?” she didn’t answer him but massage her temple.
    “You can sleep on my bed today. I don’t want anyone to be talking about how I’m treating you but this is my bed so I will be sleeping on the other side,” he walked over, removed the blanket and slid under.
    “I’m not sleeping in one bed with you,” she said and tried moved but fail again. The fever and crying wasn’t helping at all.
    “You won’t be able to go anywhere so I recommend you to just sleep. Sooner or later you and I will be sleeping in one bed anyways.” Cho-Hee gave him a very tired glared.
    “See you tomorrow. We still have a long day so I’m gonna go to sleep first.”
    “Such annoying person,” she thought as she scoot under the blanket and tired to make herself comfortable since she knew she will be ending up on the bed whether she’s tried or not.
****************************
    Sun-Hee woke up reading the clock, seven thirty. She walked over to her sisters waking each one of them up.
Soon enough they were all prepare to head out for breakfast. They were trying to make up their mind whether they should visit Cho-Hee first or wait until later. Or maybe she might even be at the table waiting already.
    “Okay we have the right to go see her. She’s our sister they can’t just leave us out,” Jae-Hwa pointed out while Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung talked whether visiting will be good.
    “We’ll just have breakfast I believe she’s fine,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Not in his hand,” Jae-Hwa shot back.
    “Okay we’ll go after breakfast so they won’t be looking for us or maybe Cho-Hee might not wake up yet,” Hei-Ryung decided for them all. They head to inside for breakfast. Jae-Hwa followed pouting the way there.
    
    “Good morning my lady,” Yuchun shouted, greeting them with his perfect smile.
    Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung smiled in returned. Jae-Hwa clearly ignored everything in front of her.
    “You could start serving the food now,” Junsu told the servant.
    “Where’s Cho-Hee and Yunho?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “Queen Jung wanted to have breakfast with them today so they won’t be attending breakfast here today,” one of the servant serving food said.
    “Just you guys and us today,” Yuchun added in his extras.

    Cho-Hee woke up and saw Yunho all dress up already, “Mom wants us to eat with her today.”
    “Why?”
    “Not sure. Just get up and prepare yourself.”
    “All my clothes are not even here.”
    “The servant brought you clothes already.”
    She looked to her side and saw an outfit on a tray next to her.
    “Hurry we don’t have much time.”
    Cho-Hee didn’t feel like replying anything back. She felt better after the night sleep so she was able to get up and wash herself.
    
    “Greeting mom,” Yunho greeted his mom.
 Cho-Hee smiled and bowed,” Greeting.”
    “Cho-Hee you looked better. Yunho must had taken good care of you then,” Queen Jung smiled and move her head to Yunho before continuing speaking, “Right Yunho?”
    A fake smiled appeared as he nodded his head.
    “Yeah I think he took a really good care of me,” Cho-Hee sarcastically said as her future mother bought it.
    “Anyways let’s enjoyed our breakfast together.”

    After breakfast, the princes and girls were escorted to the dressing room prepared for them to dress-up for their invitation picture taking. The princes and girls were dressed in a different outfit than the one for their actual weddings.
It was a very long time for all of them to get ready but after all it was all done. A little complaint from some but it was done and now they were just waiting to meet each other and take their wedding pictures.

    Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa was a bit annoyed and wanting to get it over with, even though Jae-Hwa does feel like she has butterflies in her stomach. She wondered how Changmin would think of her. Cho-Hee was just as careless a free flying bird to care about others, specifically Yunho’s opinion of her. Hei-Ryung and Sun-Hee they knew better to not panic, if they see their husband-to-be. Somewhat you can tell that Hei-Ryung was a bit nervous probably from all the couple’s thing going on. Sun-Hee, you could say another version of Cho-Hee but a way better one, much more mature.
 The princes they all seem pretty fine. Well, actually Junsu is a bit over excited to see Sun-Hee. He knew his choice is not gonna go waste at all. He knew she was the prettiest out of all, the most kindness in his eyes. Changmin and Yunho could careless, nothing much to do with them. They never cared. Jaejoong, you could explain him as a bit eager to see her but just wondering how she’s like, thinking of their sudden marriage.

    “Please follow me,” a servant directed the girls to follow her out.
    She led them into a prepared room. There were all sort of equipment for the photo shoot.
    “Is all these necessary?” Cho-Hee asked, amazed at how much they are doing just for a simple picture, well at least that’s what she thinks.
    “Yes there is still more to it too,” the servant answered, “please be patience here the princes will arrived any minutes.”
    “Hey m-m-my,” Yuchun came running in and the first thing that caught his attention was the gorgeous ladies in front of him, “wow may I trade spot with my brothers,” he barely could blink his eyes. Before the girls had a chance to respond another person came in.
    “No you may not take my spot,” Junsu in, knowing why Yuchun had said what he said.
    Junsu knew the first girl he will see would be his girl; and it was true his eyes landed on her, gorgeous as he thought she would be, honestly to him maybe much more than he thought, no words, no nothing can describe it.
    Cho-Hee was looking at the two brother little act, such nonsense. Looked like they rehearse their lines before coming in. Jae-Hwa at this time couldn’t help it but felt a bit jealous of the way Junsu is treating Sun-Hee. Jae-Hwa really envies her sister.  Hei-Ryung was somewhat, you can say, smiling. She was happy to see that now Sun-Hee is in good hand. Sun-Hee didn’t really cared she thought he was always like that so nothing much, nothing new.
    “Yeah you want to…,” Yunho came in answering Yuchun’s question and stop when he first have eye contact with Cho-Hee, “trade…with…me…,” he slow down his words and look away like he didn’t really want to mean what he meant.
    Cho-Hee just gave a disgust glared in returned.
    “Really?” Yuchun asked, Yunho when seeing his head turned away from the beautiful ladies in front of him. A smirk appeared across Yuchun’s red lip.
    “Can we hurry up and get this done? We have plenty of others stuffs to do,” Changmin came in hands in his pocket not even caring to look at who his partner will be.
    “Calm down Changmin can’t you see the lady in front of you?” Yuchun asked, wondering why Changmin just missed Jae-Hwa liked she was just invisible.
    Jaejoong came in looking like their eldest brother, keeping his cool. Even thought his eyes were searching for someone. And that someone seemed to be waiting to see him too. It was like they were excited about the adventured ahead.
    
    “Greeting ladies and gentlemen,” the photographers all greeted at once whiling bowing all together.
    They all shift their attention to them, “ there will be a photographer taking each couples pictures. So I will like for you guys to get with your partner please.”
    “Sorry may I have a quick word with them?” Yuchun asked, like her was the father.
    “Sure no problem,” one of the photographer said and they all left. Yuchun turned to them.
    “Hey you all, why are you all acting like you guys don’t even know each others? At least be happy you guys are taking picture for your wedding invitation and you do not want to look like that or be like that in front of them. They might think that why are such couple looks so sad and depress like they don’t even want to get marry.”
    “Are you our dad?” Jae-Hwa asked, thinking isn’t half of what he said is true they don’t even know each other.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Sun-Hee looked at her.
    “Well you see…,” Yuchun start but Junsu interrupted.
    “I’ll take Sun-Hee first,” Junsu walked over to Sun-Hee, grabbed her hand and walked out the way he photographer went.
    “Okay I see… just don’t make thing look suspicious. Make sure there will be no gossiping afterward. I want to be surprise by the picture so make sure they are great,” he took his leave.
    “Wow, he was actually making sense now!” all of his brother thought as he left.
    “I guess you guys are done,” the other four photographers came in after Junsu and Sun-Hee left with one other photographer.
    “Yes we are done,” Cho-Hee walked over to Yunho and grabbed onto his arm.
    “What are you doing?” was how Yunho face was expressed when she grabbed onto his arm tight and smile in front of him.     
    “Yes we are,” Jae-Hwa then catch up and walk over to Changmin grabbing his arm. They both left Hei-Ryung on a awkward position, she didn’t know what to do. Should she go to him too? Looks like it’s a bit too much.
    Jae-Hwa was smiling to Changmin as she was also expressing a anger look as well.
    Jaejoong then walked over to Hei-Ryung lightly grabbed her hand, “We’re done,” he looked at her carefully since earlier he didn’t have the chance. She lightly blushes from his examination and looked away.
    
    Each couple has their own photographer and was taken to the set that was set for them specifically. Junsu’s heart was beating not sure how to make their wedding photo look really nice. He really wants a picture of them two together. Now is his chance, but the thought of being close to her made him nervous and not sure how to coordinate everything.
    “Are you two ready?” the photographer asked.
    Sun-Hee smiled as Junsu answer a simple yes.
    “Okay then we decided to set you two to a love arch. You two can do whatever you like if you are not sure you can surely ask for my help.”    
    Their set was decorated with beautiful, bloomy, white flower on the arch. Also on the side there are flower in vases and all over the place to make it look very romantic.
    Junsu turned to Sun-Hee, “Are you ready?”
     “Of course not,” she thought. She’s nervous as well. Everyone should it a wedding right? Even though an unwilling wedding they are going through the same process right?
    “Follow my lead then,” he said and let go of her hand and stared straight to her naturally fair face. She felt the loving glared and blushes. You can see a smirk appearing on his lips. The photographer didn’t want to say anything and just wait for the moment to capture the right picture.
    Junsu wasn’t exactly sure what he’s doing, but deep inside he felt it was just the right way to start. Sun-Hee’s blushing soon turning into uncomfortable-ness after a couple of seconds. She was backing up to the right leg of the arch as he walks forward to her. Soon when she was against the arch and was trap he leans in a inch away before their nose touch and there came a flash.
    Sun-Hee quickly looks away, “Remember to smile,” the photographer shouted out.
    “Remember,” Junsu said. She looked at him and he immediately kissed her cheek and another flash appeared.
    “Awh…nice one but again and we need the bride to smile.”
    “If you don’t want me to continue kissing you then show the world that pretty smile of yours,” Junsu said looking at her, somewhat scare cause he didn’t really feel right to kissed her like that.
    “Ready one two three,” the photographer count off as the repeated the picture in a much enjoyable way.
    “Perfect I’m for sure this one will be the one already but we’ll continue just to make sure we have more than enough.”
     They continue with a variety picture but for sure none of them surpass the first one.

    “Hm…what should we do Yunho?” Cho-Hee asked him in the cuties, disgust voice she could make.
    Yunho just looked at her, “Really…you are really playing huh.”
    Their set was just green background with decorations of a wedding party for a outside wedding, but it was really well put together. A very calm and loving background.
    “Let me see what should we do?” Yunho said, grabbing her hand and locked hands with her.
    She looked at him with the expression, “what the heck are you doing?” He smile in returned.
    “Okay I’ll start taking pictures from now on. You guys can just do whatever you like if you need help just ask.’
    They started with a couple pictures with them playing around with each other. While Yunho grabbed one of her hand she grabbed the other one and they just smile for the camera. After a while they were tired. Seems like it’s going no where with them just playing back and forth.
    Yunho then took his move and pull her in.
    “Yah,” she let out a small sound when she hit his chest.
    “Smile,” he said as he let go of her hand and lock his hands around her waist and lean against her head.
    “Perfect,” the photographer said like ‘finally.’
    She immediately pulled away and looked at him. He looked at her with his face telling her, “Your defeated.”
    And they continue on.
    
    “So…Shim Changmin what should we do?” Jae-Hwa sarcastically ask.  
    He ignored her can’t believe she turning like that.
    “Okay I’ll just start shooting and we you guys need help please do ask.”
    Their set was on a stairway decorated with pink flowers and light pink wedding streamers a very welcoming place foe newly wed.
    “So are you gonna start first?” she ask, as if he don’t then she will.
    He didn’t take a step, “okay then don’t regret it.”
    She let go of his arm and went behind him. He ignore her and let her do whatever.
    “One two three,” she jumped on his back and engulfed his neck with her arm as she hang on for the snap.
    “Yah what are you doing?” he turned to her and angrily question. The photographer chuckled at the scene in front of him.  
    “I told you if you don’t start then don’t regret it.”
    “That was a pretty good one, but let try more.”
    “Do you want me to continue?” she raised an eyebrow at him.
    He gave on last stared before he sigh in defeat and walk behind her. He then pulled her back to make contact with his chest. He wrapped his arm around her waist. She was surprised by the suddenly action, but then grabbed onto his hand. They were next to the stair where there were a lot of flowers on the other side.
    “Okay perfect just gave a little smile,” and he snapped the picture.
    They continue for more picture.

    “Just relax and smile,” Jaejoong whispered to her ear as he could read her mind.
    “Okay I’ll be snapping in a second and if you need help please just ask.”
    Their set was just a plain white background with white flowers hanging from everywhere. And really pretty decorations for a wedding hanging from places to places.
    “Okay I’m going to start,” he warned her like was gonna do something bad or inappropriate to her.
    Her eyes widen a bit thought he was gonna---
    He started with a simple pose just grabbing onto her hand and standing next to her.
    They continue a couple more simple poses until he immediately lift her off the ground and she quickly hold onto his next for support to balance herself.
    “Lean in on my head,” he said while looking at her anxious facial expression.
    She quickly lean in and press her forehead against his, “Now smile.”
    The photographer at once snap a shot before he misses the chance for a perfect pose.
    They continue with the picture taking.

    It wasn’t long after the photo shoot until the whole invitation was done. It wasn’t all fancy and luxury it was somewhat yet simple nice and attracting.
    It was a very long day together for the couples. Since everything that needed to be done was done all they need to do was just enjoyed their free time until the week of their wedding.

    (Dinner Time) Yuchun was looking through the pictures that the couples took earlier. His smile never disappeared while looking through each book and the final invitation.
    “Yah I didn’t know you guys will be such…,” Yuchun drift off show much interested to the photos.
    “What’s so interesting about those pictures?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “Very interesting, each features, each movement…everything.”
    “Really?” Jae-Hwa asked, like it wasn’t interesting to her. It was somewhat fun to her because she didn’t get to play a little with him today, not much but for the beginning it’ll be fine.
    “I think I need to keep a copy of each for myself.”
    “Yah what for?” Junsu asked, feeling like he was gonna look at his girl day and night.
    “Just kidding. It’s just looks really nice.” He was so busy observing the couples photos he forgot to eat his dinner.
    Hei-Ryung went back with Jaejoong and Cho-Hee got to go back with her sisters.
    The couples just survive another day and waiting for another.
      
         Anyways Yuchun's girl will be appearing soon!!