Finding You and Losing You

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Why did you come look for me?” Cho-Hee stopped sobbing when she heard his voice gently speaking.    
    “Is it wrong for me to come look for you?” she slowly pulled away sounding disappointed. It seems like he didn’t want her anymore.
    “Didn’t you want me to leave?”
    “Before.”
    “And now…?” he waited for her to filled it in.
    “It’s different.”
    “How different?” she was looking down then slowly lifted her head up. She stared at him for a while through his shade. He let go of his suitcase and took off his sunglass. It was him. She didn’t make a mistake. It was really him.
    Her lips curved up as she dashed forward, tip-toed, and pressed her lips against his. His eyes widen as a smile soon appeared on his lips.
    “Is it this different that you took the initiative to kiss me first?” he asked with a grinned when she slowly pulled away. He could tell she was blushing and lowering her head. He tilt his head down to her level and smile for her leaning in to give her another kiss. The quick peck was soon turned into a longing kiss as they slowly embraced each other careless of who was looking at them. 

    In the room filled with anxiety and piercing sound, the couple was trying their best. She was clinging onto him for support and he was doing all that he can to soothe her. It seems like it was forever. Each minute that passed seemed like a year. But fortunately, at last the sound of a child crying was heard. Her eyes slowly closed after hearing the baby crying twice along with the person next to her voice calling for her.
    “Hei-Ryung. Hei-Ryung…,” Jaejoong called, but her eyes were only closing.
    The newborn was wrapped and already in Jaejoong’s arms. He snuggled closely next to the child that he wasn’t there to watch after when it was still in the mom’s stomach. Hei-Ryung was now moved to the special room requested by Jaejoong. She lost a lot of energy but she was safe at last. Since the baby was born she hasn’t wake up. Jaejoong stared at the child then at the woman laying on the bed.
    “Are there any grudges that you have against me to hide all these from me? I didn’t even get the chance to take care of you like how I was suppose to. Do you have a good enough reason to leave me without telling me that you are carrying my child.” Jaejoong wasn’t sure how much does she really hate him to hide the great news from him, “…I wasn’t even suppose to be here. You probably didn’t even want me here. But I would like to thank Sun-Hee for at least giving me the chance to see the child be born.”
    Jaejoong held the kid in his left arm and used his right to reached out for her. His hand tenderly touch the side of her face. Carefully examining the beautiful flawless face that he had miss so much, but therefore causes his heart such a big pain.    
    “Maybe Yuchun was right, maybe I just needed to do something or say at least something. He was right I did wait until the last moment without doing anything and I lost everything. I do regret just sitting like a dead person and misses someone. I always make fun of your sister how much she’s unwilling to admit her feelings, but actually that was me too. But what can I do now? It’s way too late now, right?” There was a knocked on the door. He broke the touch between them and turned toward the door seeing Junsu, Sun-Hee, and Young-Hun following behind them.
    Sun-Hee rushed over, “How is she?”
    “She had been like this after the delivery until now.”
    “Is she okay though?”
    “The doctor said she’s fine now.”
    Sun-Hee then turned her attention toward the child in Jaejoong’s arm.
    “Is it a boy or girl?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “It’s a boy.”    
    “Congratulation,” Junsu said.
    Jaejoong smiled but wasn’t sure if the happiness with the boy will stay.
    “I’ll leave you guys here then. Please take care of Hei-Ryung for me,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Don’t worry.”
    Sun-Hee walked over and grabbed Junsu dragging him and while approaching Young-Hun she dragged him out as well.
    
    “Sun-Hee where’s Hoya?” Young-Hun asked.
    “We’ll go get him now,” Sun-Hee turned to Junsu.
    “Please take me back and…”
    Junsu didn’t even say anything he just left and the other two follow behind.

    Jae-Hwa was next to her child staring at her peaceful face that doesn’t know a clue about how cruel this world can be.
    “Ayumi your dad is still mad at mom. What should mom do?” the hurtful mother asked her sleeping daughter.
     “Mom can’t stand watching your dad ignoring your mom anymore. Does your dad not want your mom anymore?”
    Jae-Hwa was having second thoughts, does Changmin want to her to leave now?

    Yunho pulled away from Cho-Hee.
    “Thanks for coming to get me, but I can still catch my flight.”
    Cho-Hee looked at him with tears in her eyes, was he just playing with her earlier?
    “Thanks…I’ll get going. Take care of yourself,” Yunho smiled to her and looked down for his suitcase. When he looked back up he could see the tears falling down from her face already.
    “Why are you crying?” Yunho asked.
    “…,” she open but nothing came out just tears from her eyes.
    He smiled again and grabbed onto her hand, intertwined their fingers and pulled her out the airport.
    Was he just joking with her? He pulled her up to a taxi and open the passenger seat to have a quick talk with the taxi driver then turned to her. She was too shocked to be able to focus what he was talking with the driver.
    “Get in he’ll take you home,” he said pushing her inside. She got inside without hesitation. He could clearly she her horrified and teary face but he still smile at her.
    “Take care and be safe on the way,” he closed the door and waved good-bye.
    After the taxi left, he went to his car and followed the taxi.

    Junsu pulled his car up to the side.
    “Why are you stopping?”
    “Do you know that if you go back then not only he’ll be captured but so will you?”
    “But…as long as it’s not him. I’m fine if…”
    “It’s not only going to be you or him. It’ll be both and those that are related.”
    “Including you?” she questioned, since he helped.
    Junsu stayed silent.
    “What’s going on here?” Young-Hun asked, feeling lost as ever. Since this morning he was clueless about each thing that had happen.
    “Even if you don’t take me there. I’ll find my way there anyway.”
    Junsu didn’t say anything but pulled away and start driving again, it’ll be better to her go with him by her side then let her go alone.
    Soon they were already at the palace. And as soon as the car pulled up, guards were already surrounded.
    “Promise me that you’ll not cause anything further than this,” Junsu asked.
    Sun-Hee nodded.
    “You must hold my hands unless…”
    “Understand.”
    Junsu walked out the door and opened the door for Sun-Hee to come out. Her grabbed onto her hand.
    “Young-Hun…come out,” Sun-Hee said. He did as told and was shocked at how much people they were surrounded by.
    “Be careful, we’ll have to get Hoya out first.” Young-Hun smiled and nodded at her.
    “Let’s go,” Junsu said as he led. The guards were locking them making sure they weren’t going to escape for the second time.
    

    Hei-Ryung slowly opened her eyes, blinking a couple times to be able to function correctly. The last thing she remembered was the crying of a newborn. She was trying to fully remembered everything when she heard the door clicked opened and quickly shut her eyes again. She could hear footsteps and listen closely.
    “Hey…did you know that she is Prince Jaejoong ex-wife.”
    “Of course I know that. Who wouldn’t?”
    “Yeah and I heard that Prince Jaejoong left his second wedding.”
    “Really, is it because of her then? But didn’t they…”
    “That’s what I thought too, but I wonder why would he do that though?”
    “Oh well not our business right?”
    “Yeah, but his son looks as cute as he does.”
    “I agree, he was so cute I was thinking to kidnap him.”
    “Hey don’t you dare to he’s the royal’s family blood. If you want to be in jail for the rest of your life then do it.”
    “I was just kidding,” the two hurried did a quick check up on Hei-Ryung.
    
    After they were gone, Hei-Ryung opened her eyes. Though she heard the nurse was only playing she was still scared they might take her son away from her. She immediately got up and searched for her clothes. A wave of dizziness hit her, but she didn’t let it stop her. Plus, did she hear that Jaejoong left his wedding. So mainly she was all the reason why.
    She found her clothes in the cabinet beside her and quickly change. Afterward, she head on out and looked for her son. She finally arrived at he place where she wanted to and head inside. She knew what she was doing is wrong but she had to do so. His father needed to go back and for his son to be safely with her.
    She found her son with the label  ‘Jaejoong’s son’ she guessed her son doesn’t have a name yet. She took one glance around before taking her son and head out. She was able to reached outside safely. She entered a taxi that passed by and was able to leave without disturbance.
    Jaejoong finally entered Hei-Ryung’s room after visiting his son and called home. He walked and saw the empty room with the hospital gown. She freaked out and rushed forward.
    “Hei-Ryung,” Jaejoong called, but there was no answer.
    “Sir. Sir,” Jaejoong could hear someone calling.
    Jaejoong turned and found two nurses running in.
    “Have you seen my wife?”
    They shook their head, “No and your son is gone.”
    “What?” his eyes widen at the sudden news. They were both gone. The backed up and finally landed on the bed.
    Yuchun and Eun-Mi finally arrived.
    “Where’s my sister?” Eun-Mi asked.
    “She’s gone.”
    “What do you mean?”
    “She took our son with her and ran away.”
    “That can’t be possible,” Yuchun said. But there was nothing.
       “We’ll send report and search now,” one of the nurse said and left.
    “I’ll be back,” Yuchun said and head outside to give a quick phone call.

    “What in the world do you think you’re doing?” the king was in front of Junsu and Sun-Hee.
    “Sorry dad but can…”
    “There’s nothing to be done beside capturing the people that broke into the palace.
    “Dad I know but…”
    “There’s no but hand her over and I’ll let you go.”
    “I’m sorry dad but I can’t let you punish her.”
    “Fine captured them all and bring all her sisters as well,” the king said.
    The guards immediately blocked all ways and bring the three to join the Hoya.
    “Young-Hun. Sun-Hee.”
    “Hoya,” Sun-Hee and Young-Hun said.
    “How…?” Hoya started to asked.
    “Long story,” Young-Hun said.
    “How’s Hei-Ryung?” Hoya asked.
    “She was safe when we came here but I’m not sure now,” Sun-Hee asked, now she’s clueless of what to do.
    Junsu quickly took out his cell phone and send a quick text.

    Changmin was in theirs room and sudden heard his phone vibrating. He walked over and picked it up.
    “Sun-Hee’s and her sisters are now in trouble if you’re with them protect them before dad finds them.”
    Changmin was totally lost about what the text was from, but he heard guards rushing in outside. He quickly head out and Jae-Hwa was already in their hands, dragging her away. He rushed forward and blocked them. They all bowed in respect.
    “What’s all this about?”
    “It’s the order from the king if you wish to know more please ask from the king,” one of the guard said.
    “Let go of her now.”
    “I’m afraid we can’t do so, Prince Changmin.”
    “I said let go of her now.”
    “Changmin,” he turned to the side and saw his dad.
    “What’s all this about?”
    “Her sister had done wrong and in order to justify the truth all of them five must be jail until question further.”
    Changmin turned back to looked at Jae-Hwa. She refused to looked at him.
    “Let’s go,” she said to the guards and Changmin looked at her.
    The guards pulled her away from him right in front of him without him being able to do anything.
    He watched as she willingly went with the guards. He clench his fist tightly wit anger in his eyes.

    Cho-Hee was crying along the way and didn’t not pay attention to anything around her. She didn’t even looked up, didn’t even know how the driver’s face looks like.
    “Sweetie your stop is here,” the driver stopped and turned to face her.
    “Thanks…,” Cho-Hee sniffed and reached for money in her pocket.
    “It’s fine you don’t need to pay,” he said.
    “Thanks,” she smiled and head out. She looked around, it wasn’t any place that she’s familiar with. Not only Yunho abandon her. He sent her somewhere where she doesn’t even know. At the thought of him playing with her, made her shed more tears. She looked around and saw a large building and on the side there were bushes and flower along with outdoor water fountain. She walked toward trying to wipe away her tears. The place was quiet only the sound from the water and cars passing by were heard. She follow along the sidewalk and head under a tree. She sat down and cry. This was one of the worst day she ever had in her life. She put her forehead against her knees while hugging them tightly. 
    “Why is there a little girl here crying?”
    Cho-Hee looked and saw him, knowing that it was her imagination she looked back down and cry harder.
    “You have been crying for hours now. You can stop. Your face is all ruin now. Look your eyes is all puffed up,” he kneel down and lifted up her head. She didn’t say anything. Why in the world was he there?
    “If you don’t stop crying then I’m going to go,” he threatened. Instead of stopping, she cried harder. Who was he to keep playing with her?
    “Okay I apologize for lying to you. I didn’t go, I followed you here. Now you know the truth will you stop?” he asked with his hands still cupping her face. Her crying died down a bit but her tears were still escaping her eyes. She was just clueless of what is happening. It’s like he’s a ghost following her around. He wipe away her tears and planted a quick kiss on her forehead.
    “Since you came all the way to find me you must be tired. Since were here resting you can sleep on my shoulder,” he sat next to her and pushed her head toward his shoulder.
    “Go to sleep, I’ll be here,” he said. Five minutes after he looked at her and her eyes were still wide open. She was afraid he’ll leave her once her eyes are close.
    “Cho-Hee close your eyes. I promise you I won’t go anywhere without you,” he said. Somehow she trusted him this time and slowly close her eyes. She was indeed out of energy by now.
    
    Yuchun walked back in the room and his phone vibrated along with Jaejoong.
    “Sun-Hee’s and her sisters are now in trouble if you’re with them protect them before dad finds them.”
    Afterward they both looked at each other.
    “What’s wrong?” Eun-Mi asked.
    “Why don’t you go and searched for her? I’ll take Eun-Mi and we can go search for her as well but since we can’t so back home just called me anytime if anything comes up,” Yuchun said.
    Jaejoong nodded and head out, he’ll find them before his dad does.
    “What’s wrong Yuchun?” Eun-Mi asked.        
    “First, I’ll need to get you out of here then I’ll explain everything later when you’re safe.”
    Yuchun grabbed onto her hand and dragged her out. She was still clueless.
    “Since Sun-Hee came and interrupted the wedding dad put her in jail and now is after you guys afraid you guys have something to do why she interrupted the wedding,” Yuchun gave a brief explanation.
    “What?” Eun-Mi said, it doesn’t even make sense.
    “For now let’s look for Hei-Ryung and when night comes I’ll take you somewhere.”
    “What about my sisters?”
    “As for Hei-Ryung we’re looking for her, let’s hope we’ll find her before dad does. Sun-Hee, she’s with Junsu I’m sure he’ll protect her. Cho-Hee…I texted Yunho hopefully nothing happen. Jae-Hwa, Changmin’s at home he’ll protect her as well. And you, you have me you know I’ll protect you,” Yuchun smiled.
    Eun-Mi slapped his arm, “But didn’t Yunho leave?”
    “I believe he didn’t I know he didn’t. I’m sure Cho-Hee found him. I’ll text him again for clarification.”
    
    The guards putted Jae-Hwa in jail along with the other four.
    “Sun-Hee.”
    “Jae-Hwa,” Sun-Hee called as they hugged each other.
    “How’s Hei-Ryung?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    “She’s fine when I came back but I’m not sure. Jaejoong’s with her I believe she’s fine,” Sun-Hee said. Jae-Hwa looked around and saw Junsu, weird that a prince is in jail and two strangers’ face.
    “How long will we stay in here?” Jae-Hwa asked.
    Sun-Hee shook her head, not sure either. Sun-Hee then gave a quick introduction of both people to Junsu and Jae-Hwa.
    “Hopefully Hei-Ryung, Cho-Hee, and Eun-Mi will be safe,” Jae-Hwa said. 
    “Where’s Cho-Hee?” Sun-Hee asked, didn’t see her all this time.
    “She went to find Yunho. Heard that he left out of country,” Jae-Hwa explained.
    “Let hope that they’re all safe,’ Sun-Hee said.

    “Find them all and bring them to me now,” the king ordered. Can’t believe so much things happened in one day. How can his oldest son run away from his promise? How can Junsu helped someone he had no relationship with, someone that created a crime? How can Yunho left home without a word? What prince in the world just decided to leave then leave? How dared Yuchun tried to hide Eun-Mi? Is he trying to create a crime by helping another? The king haven’t even deal with the problem that Changmin had ran away from home and now… 

    Jaejoong was already in search for all over the town for Hei-Ryung and he’s for sure clueless where to find them. He has no clue of where to find her. No clue at all. Not even .01 percent of hope. All he can do now, is hoping fate will bring him to her and his son.

    Cho-Hee woke up and she could feel her head still resting on something. So after all, he didn’t leave.  She removed her head from his shoulder and stared at him. She touched her face to make sure it was him. She could feel him, so it must be him. He opened his eyes, “Do you think that it’s not me?”
    She shook her head left to right.
    “Don’t worry,” the quickly touch her nose with his index finger.
    “Let’s go home,” she said.
    “To your house or my house,” he .
    She bit her lip, what is the answer?
    “Just kidding we can’t go home. We’re both in trouble so let’s just have fun for a while.”
    “What do you mean?”
    “I’m not sure but they said that you can’t go home or you’ll be in trouble so I won’t take you home.”
    “What about my sisters then?”
    “I’m not sure let’s hope their prince is next to them like I’m next to you.”
    “Stop joking let’s go,” Cho-Hee stood up ready to go check on her sisters.
    “You can’t go you’ll have to stay with me until everything is clear,” he stood up and pulled her away.
    “Yah…where are we going?”
    “Find a place to rest."