A Hole In The Heart

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

   Warning!!!!! This chapter may contain some touchy touchy scence.   ENJOY!!!!!

 

   Eun-Mi couldn’t find the right words to tell Yuchun of how she feels. If all of her sisters leaves she knows for sure she will be leaving with them. So is it better to leave Yuchun and her relationship the way it is or is it better to at least tell him how she feels a bit? Searching through the palace for him, maybe the last time to see him, her heart beats rapidly each step she takes. When she reached the Park’s Palace, Yuchun was about to come out from there.
    “Eun-Mi,” he smiled.
    “Hi.”
    “Come on let’s me take you somewhere,” Yuchun rushed over to take a gripped of her right wrist and dragged her away. She examined him as he focused leading.
    “Let’s go in,” Yuchun pulled them inside. They came quite far away from all the palace.
    “Where is this?” she asked, when they entered the room. It was amazing. A lot of stuffs. Lots of games and items.
    “This is a secret place for me only you and I will know about it,” Yuchun pressed his index finger to his lips, “What do you want to do first?”
    She looked at him, slowly her eyes start to tear up.
    “What’s wrong?” Yuchun said so sweet and lovingly.
    She shook her head, left to right, “Thanks Yuchun. Thanks for everything.”
    “Don’t tell me that you are gonna cry because I’m being such a great person to you?” He raised an eyebrow.
    She smiled at him, “I have something to say.”
    “Go on.”
    “Actually…I-I wanted to tell you that I’m such a lucky girl to know you, but sadly this may be the last time we’ll be together,” she looked down, didn’t want to see his facial expression. Maybe it was just like how he had thought, she don’t like him.
    “My sisters they are planning to divorce and if they are really then we’ll be heading back home,” she continued with her head hung low.
    “I understand,” Yuchun tried to sound brave when he knew she didn’t like him in returned, “our friendship won’t end here right?” She looked up, friend?
    “Don’t worry friends won’t leave each other behind right? We’ll get to see each other again,” Yuchun put on a smile.
    Why did the word sting her heart?
    “Sure. Of course we’ll see each other,” he smiled for him as well. So at least she knew how he feel toward her before she’s leaving, they are just friend. Her liking wasn’t returned.
    “But before you go, let’s enjoyed each other accompany,” Yuchun broke the silent between them. Eun-Mi decided she didn’t want to ruined it for him or her. She wanted to be happy no matter what.
    “Okay let’s get started,” Eun-Mi said and turned away from him to looked around. Before she could take another step, she felt his touch. His warmed hand against her arm. She was feeling weak. Her knee was trembling. She wanted to fall down to the ground and let her tears escape her eyes.
    He patiently turned her around, and locked eyes with her as in he in a serious situation.
    “Thanks Eun-Mi,” he smiled again for her. She looked at him lovingly and smiled back. Making contact with each other through their eyes, they can feel the happiness of each other. Second by second, Yuchun leaned in closing the distance between them. She just continue to looked at him with a heavy heart.
    When he was an centimeter away, his smile grew bigger. In not time, he gently cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips against her. Her eyes slowly closed and she relaxed her muscles, her body. His left hand snake behind her head and his right hand ran down to her waist. He should at least make something memorable for them both to remember each other.
    Pulling her closer, tighten his hold on her, he slow parted his lips and onto her bottom lip. She panic a bit. It was her first. As her lips parted from panicking he draws her even closer to him making their chest meet as he slide his tongue in . Step by step, he slowly take control of her, slowly turning the kiss to a passionate one. After he’s done with his work he parted away.
    “Sorry…,” he mumbled, “I’ve thought of something for us to play. Come on,” he dragged her over to the big screen TV.  She looked like she was dumbfounded, maybe she was. She watch him as he connected the game pieces together for them.
    “I figure we should play something fun so I pick the game called ‘Adventure To Find Your Mate’” he smiled at her, “this game is only one player so should I play first or should you play first.”     
    “You can play first.”
    “Okay…,” he follow the direction, “What name should I name him?”
    “Yuchun.”
    “Who should I pick for the three girls? Let me put you for one of them.”
    Eun-Mi looked at him and he smiled in returned, “How about Hyun-Ri and Yun-Ah.”
    “So here I start,” Yuchun looked at the screen. Looks like he’s focusing on it but his eyes were stealing glance at Eun-Mi nonstop. She try to avoid looking at him and focus on the screen.
    Playing the game wasn’t hard all they had to do was play along finding clues, make sure they follow the right path and they will end up with one specific person at the end.
    “Which way should I go?” Yuchun asked, as the screen appeared to have three different path.
    “Pick the one you want to go to.”
    “Why don’t you pick so it’ll lead me to you then.”
    She smiled at his words, he sure do know how to make her filled with joy.
    “How about the last one then.” She thinks probably she’ll be the last choice for him to choose anyways.
    As the game continue Yuchun asked Eun-Mi most of the question.
    “How would I like my girl to act like?” Yuchun read and check on the button next to, cute, funny, and kind.
    “How many kids would I like to have?” he read screen as he came up to this tower.
    “How many kids do you want?” he turned to her.
    “Three.”
    “Okay,” he selected the number.
    “Yah…the bad guy is chasing me which way should I go to?” he screamed out like a child.
    “How about right,”     Yuchun quickly made a right turned and soon lost the bad guy.
    He continue his adventure.
    “Okay the last step,” Yuchun read the last step for both of them to hear, “pick a heart. Which one should I pick?” He turned to Eun-Mi.
    “You’ll have to make the decision,” she smiled.
    He thought for a second and selected the middle one. Unexpectedly, t would’ve been the one she would ask him to pick too.
    “Okay here’s the result,” he said as he entered the last door.
    “Have three kids, live in a two story house, work as a businessman, and married to Eun-Mi,” he proudly stated.
    “I got you as my wife,” he looked at her, making her blushed, facing away. But it was only  what they had wished for.

    
    With her heart burning, racing and pumping; Sun-Hee was outside the door from a room a couples feet away from their room. She found him in the room, reading. She looked at him and hide behind the wall a couples time. Looking over at the divorce document in her hand as her heart beats. His back was facing the door so he couldn’t see the hard time she was going through.
    “How should I put this so he’ll understand?” she thought and thought about the same question over and over.
    “Sun-Hee you can do this. You made it this far already,” she encouraged herself and take her first step inside the room.
    Taking her final breath, she reached him and called him, “Junsu…,” her voice trail on.
    Hearing the voice, brought a smile to his face and he turned his head in joy.
    “Sun-Hee,” he called, sweetly. Making her not wanting to tell him anymore. But she couldn’t returned back.
    “What do you have there?” he asked, setting down his book and walked over. Her heart was racing, she’s not prepared to face this.
    She hid the paper behind her back, wasn’t sure what to say yet.
    “Anything you want to show me?” he raised an eyebrow.
    “Oh…n-no I-it’s nothing,” she was scare of his reaction. She should’ve thought of a better way to approached him.    
    “Are you sure?” he didn’t seem to buy her lie, her face tells him much more.
    She was quiet frighten, “Come on Sun-Hee.”
    He pause and looked at her, smiling.
    “Sun-Hee this is yours last chance,” she sighed one last time and decided to reveled the paper to him. She put it up for him to read. After a minute of him completely finished reading, he grabbed the paper with his anger eyes and frowning lips. He tore the paper into pieces. He threw it up making the paper flying everywhere while he gazed at her hurtfully.
    “What do you think you’re doing?” his voice just came out sounding so angry.
    “It’s for the best.”
    “Do you think I’ll accept it?” he asked, his tone wasn’t getting any better.
    “Why not? We only got in this mess because…”
    “Do you think that I’ll just decided to do such thing for fun?”
    “I don’t know what your thinking but…”
    “But your not leaving here,” his tone was simple, serious.
    “Whatever you do, you’re not leaving,” he emphasized the last words for her to hear.
    “Well, I’m not staying either.”
    “Well see about that? Don’t think you’ll escape from here like that.”
    She was plain mad, why is he like that? Such a different side for her to see.
    With one last angry look at him, she walked away.
    “Don’t think you’ll be able to leave that easily,” he rushed over, grabbed onto her right wrist and dragged both of them out.
    “Junsu let go of me,” she tried to pulled her hand back, she wasn’t in the mood to be with him.
    He dragged them all the way to his old room and entered to his private room last time they came in.
    “Junsu let me go I don’t want to…”
    He pushed her against the wall, “don’t even say it,” he loosen his gripped on her.
    Staring at her face, his temper continued to rise. She looked away, can’t believe this is happening to her.
    “Do you hate me that much?” he asked, sounding very hurt. Her gazed is not even on him. She won’t even talked to him now.
    It’s not that she hates him she just didn’t want to hurt both of them.
    “Answer me. Am I not worth it for you to even look at?” his hurt tone was so low.
    “You won’t understand.”
    He took his chance and used his right hand to turned her face to face him. At the moment she was angry and very disliking him, so she turned her head right away when he touched her.
    He was just staring at her, how can his life be ending like this? He thought he was just beginning to enjoyed life.
     As minutes passed by, she didn’t hear anything from him and all he’s doing is just staring with a blank mind.
    Should she take her chance and speak so she can leave? Debating back and forth she swiftly turned her head.
    Surprisingly, her lips met with his. He wasn’t far away from her at all. She quickly pulled back and saw his face with no expression. She stared at him for a second and her pushed her head forward crashing their lips together. As she struggles to get away, it just makes him wanting her more.
    Her force his tongue inside . He wasn’t going easy on her. All he could think of now is make her stay and what did he even do wrong?
    After a minutes, Sun-Hee stopped moving. Seems like her tears were flowing down and she lost hope. Never thought he’ll be such person.    
    But that didn’t make him stop. He gripped her head tighter and kiss her much more harder. Looks like he was trying to tear her into pieces. He finally stopped and pulled away looking at her face. She looked down.
    “You won’t even look at me,” he was hurt, does she not like him that much?
    “What do I have to do to make you stay?” he sounded like he had given up.
    “Nothing. I don’t want to stay here,” she answered.
    “I’ll let you hate me then as long as you’re here,” he replied to her answered.
    “I-I…,” Sun-Hee turned to face him and speak but stopped when she saw how hurt his face was. Was he gonna cry?
    “I-I just want to tell you…I’m not the only one in this world that you’ll need. You’ll find someone better than me,” she said.
    “I don’t want another,” he looked up to her, looking into her eyes lovingly.
    “Why would this…why is this…,” he pressed his forehead against her.
    “I won’t let you go I don’t want to let you go. Please stay…,” he voice was gonna crack.
    “Junsu please let go of me…we’ll be better off separate,” she said. He dive down and kiss her lip, didn’t want to hear any separation words from her.
    “You’ll stay with me,” he said as he pulled back.
    She pushed him away, seems like nothing is going through his brain.
    “I’ll talk to you later,” she was heading out.
    “You Won’t be able to go out. No matter what I won’t let you go and that’s final,” he walked over to the couch and grabbed a book, pretending to read while his heart ache.
    Sun-Hee rushed to the door but there was no way for her to go out. She slowly walked over to the seat next to the door, losing hope. She won’t be able to go out and get him to sign the paper. She sat there lifeless.

    
    “What should I say? Will he let me go? Of course he hates me. What if…,” Jae-Hwa constantly questioned herself while searching for Changmin. She came up to the room next to theirs and found him seems like he’s studying.
    “Huh…should I go?” she questioned.
    “What do you want?” he asked, spying her already.    
    She guessed she’ll have to do it no matter what now.
    She walked over with her legs trembling.
    “What do you have there?” he asked coldly.
    Sounded like he don’t even care about her so why would she be scare.
    “Here,” she lift the paper up to his face for a good view.
    Wanting to hit her for putting the paper so close but the bolded letter caught his attention.
    He quickly skim through the document.
    “What is this?” he grabbed the paper, “what are you up to?”
    “Didn’t you read it a divorce document your dad gave me.”
    He rip it in half and threw it some where.
    “Yah…why did you do that for?” she yelled at him.
    “What do you think my answer will be?”
    “Of course a yes because we hate each others,” she said.
    “You hate me?” he questioned as if he knew the truth, “I’m not gonna let you go after what I had done to you.”
     “Stop I don’t want to hear about it. It’s not you I decided to go just signed the paper.”
    “I said I’ll take responsibility of what I did.”
    “I don’t need your care for me, okay? I just need to be free from this place,” she yelled once again.
    “What exactly do you want? Why are you doing this I’ll have to take responsibility for what I did. Don’t you hear me?” He’s not sure why is she leaving bothering him so much. He did say he’ll take responsible for his action.
    “I want to leave this place forever and never returned here. Never come and see your face again.” He stared at her furiously and dragged her to their room.
    He roughly pushed her down to their bed, “You’ll stay here forever with me and never go, you hear me.”
    “Why are you doing this to me? We have nothing…, nothing with each other?” she said, knowing she was the only one that liked him in the first place.
    “We have nothing…,” he can’t believe she said that.
    “Do I have to remind you what we have?”
    “We have nothing, NOTHING to do with each other just let me go, isn’t this what you wanted?”
    “You wish we didn’t have anything together,” he walked closer to her, “I’ll remind you.”
     He leaned down on the bed as she pushed her down. He trapped her on the bed and went down, down.
    “Say it again that we have nothing?” he asked.
    “I told you nothing. And there will always be nothing between you and me. Nothing you hear me. No-”
    He shut her up, covering with his. She made him mad so he didn’t care weather she like it or not. Soft nor gentle. He roughly kiss her forcing her to opened up for him. And he entered to , he kissed releasing his anger reminding who does she belong to. Reminding her of them.
    She sudden lost her breath, her head spin. He was going to harsh on her. She started to choke and cough. He pulled away as she panted hardly, trying to catch up her breathing. She wasn’t like this before?
    “Are you trying to make me stop?” he questioned though he was a bit worried.
    As he watch her slowly recovering, he went for the second round. She pushed and hit for him to stopped. Her head was spinning and her heart ache.
    He pulled away and looked at her as she looked like she passed out any minute.
    “P-p-please…p-please stop,” she breathe heavily.  
    “Do you want me to?” he raised an eyebrow thought she should’ve enjoyed it.
    “W-why…are…y-you you doing t-this to me?” she managed to say, didn’t know why her energy was only leave her.
    “Are you okay?” he asked, seeing her eyes slowly looking like she’s drifting off.
    “N-no n-need to worry a-about me,” she weakly tried to pushed him off.
    “Don’t try to be tough, look at how weak you are,” his voice soften.
    “If your worried you would’ve let me go. Move away,” she tried again.
    “Jae-Hwa…,” he called to make sure she could still hear him. He stay on top of her, quietly giving her time to recover.
    She slowly breathe and relaxed. After a couple minutes, she opened her eyes, feeling a lot better.
    “You can rest here,” he said, pulling away, “just don’t think of leaving.”
    “A-and if I do?” she sit up. He looked at her, “You won’t be able to. Have good rest,” he bent down and gave her a light peck.
    “Remember you’re mine,” he said, with a smirked.
    Why did she want to smack that face of him? Why is he doing that to her? What did she ever do to deserves that? He don’t even care or love him why make her stay and get hurt everyday.

    
    Cho-Hee was having a hard time finding Yunho. She searched the place he usually go to the place that she knows of. She was happy and scare at the same moment. But she wasn’t sure why would she feel scare.
    Passing through the prince usual place that they stay together, she remembered about the day they were throwing rocks at them. A thought came to mind as she rushed away thinking she might figured out where he’s at.
    She came up to the room where he left her along last time, “Hope you’re in there.”
    She opened the door and saw that the lights were off. She lost hope, didn’t know where he went. She slowly leaned her head toward the door and the lights automatically came on.
     She jumped back thought something was in the room. She took a big breath and scanned the room for him.
    She saw no one but she continued to walked further not knowing the door was closing by itself.
    Looking around she saw no one, but when she looked at the couch she saw him laying down, sleeping probably. A book was open lying on his chest. She walked over and saw his eyes closed so he was sleeping. She picked the book and set it down on the table. She set the paper she was holding on the table and turned back to looked at him.
    “This’ll be the last time I’ll see you like this. Even if we don’t get along it was nice to meet you, Yunho.”
    She stood up, “I’ll let you sleep,” she walked over to the door, but she has no clue how to open it. So she had to wait for him to get up. While waiting she went to sit over at a chair and feel asleep.
    Yunho was moving on the couch and soon his eyes flash opened. He sits up and quickly spied Cho-Hee sleeping over.
    “What are you doing here? Am I dreaming?” he was gonna walked over to her but sudden spied the paper on the table. He picked it up and read through it.
    He crumbled half of the paper while walking over to her. He rough grabbed onto her right wrist and jerked her up. He didn’t even bother to wake her up first.
    “Huh…Yunho,” she sounded sleepy.
    “What is this?” he showed her the paper he crumbled.
    “Great you saw it.”
    “Answer me.”
    “Didn’t you read it?”
    “Why do you hate me that much to break our marriage?”
    “Don’t you want this too?”  Yunho threw the paper to the ground and dragged her over to the couched roughly pushing her down.
    “Do you want to ruined the marriage that much?” he leaned down, aiming to trapped her.
    “Go away. I’m not here to play with you,” she said.
    “I’m not playing either,” he sounded serious, sending her chills.    
    He slowly leaned down toward her.
    “Good. Stay still,” she realized her hand was still free. She suddenly pushed him and stood up to ran away.
    He quickly pulled her back to the couch and went on top of her. Soon enough his nose was touching hers.
    Her heart was beating so was his. He didn’t recalled any moment that he get to looked at her so close up that long.
    As he stares into her eyes he soften his voice and asked, “Why do you want to divorce?”
    “It’s the best for us.”
    “How do you know it’s the best?”
    “You know how we are. It’s better if we separate.”
    Her answer wasn’t calming his temper any cooler. He pulled back.
    “Let go of me and just sign...”
    “I’m not signing it.”
    She couldn’t believe what she just heard, why wouldn’t he sighed it?
    “Why not?”
    “Cause I don’t want to.” She tried to pushed him, what is he up to?
    “Don’t try.” She tried again and failed.
    “Let me go and signed it.”
    “I’m not signing it,” he repeated himself, calmly.
    “Why not?” he’s not making sense to her.
    “Cause…”
    “Cause what?” she wasn’t patient with him.    
    “You don’t need to know.” He loosen his gripped and leaned down.
    “What are you doing?” she questioned, frighten.
    “What do I look like I’m doing?” that didn’t stopped him from moving down.
    “Stay away. Don’t make me hate you more than I already do.”
    “No difference you already hate me,” it was only about an inch before they touched again.
    “Go away. I hate you. Do you hear I hate you. I hate…” he couldn’t take her hating words anymore as he quickly stopped her. Her pressed his lips against her since her hand were busy occupying hers. As his lips was against her he slowly melt both of them into it, turning it into a sweet romantic kiss.
    “Will you stop now?” he asked, pulling away.
    “I hate you more than anything else. I hate…”
    “Don’t you even say it or I’ll do it again,” he threaten her, sounding pretty angry.
    “Why are you doing this? You clearly know that I hate you and you hate me. Just signed the paper.” she tried to keep her tears back.
    “Do you want me to signed it that much?” he questioned in his hurtful tone.
    “I-I don’t w-want to you see again,” she said, it came out sounding to doubtful.
    “That much?” he questioned again as he slowly pulled away.
    “Just sighed it so we don’t have to see each other face anymore.”
    He stood up, “If that’s what you want I’ll signed it so I won’t ever see your…” his voice trail off couldn’t speak the rest as he walked over to grabbed the paper and searched for a pen to signed it.
    “Happy? Now you won’t ever see this face in your life again,” he walked off, not knowing a tears slowly escaped his eyes.
    “Did I just signed it? I let her go. I let someone that…” he walked out of the room.
    Cho-Hee walked over to grabbed the paper. Seeing his signature made her tears flow down. Why is she crying?
    “I’m suppose to be happy. Why are my tears falling?”

    
    Hei-Ryung searched through the Kim’s Palace for Jaejoong but he was no where in sight. But at last she found him back in his old room. It was what she wanted, even if her heart was beating she still walked forward. Her tongue was tie though.
    “I can do this. I can’t stand to watch us like this anymore,” she encouraged herself and walked up to him.
    “J-Jaejoong.”
    He turned to look at her, but he said nothing.
    “Um…I have been thinking and…”
    “What is it?” he spied the paper she was holding and grabbed it out of her hand.
    “What is this?” he raised his voice.
    She tried to sound brave, “divorce document.”
    He crumpled it up and threw it somewhere.
    “What are you doing?” she yelled and rushed over to find the paper. He walked over to locked the door.
    Then walked back to her. She found it and opened up the paper. He grabbed it again and threw it somewhere.
    He dragged her over to the bed and threw her there.
    “What do you think you’re doing?”
    “You seen how it’s is lately so it’s for the best,” she knew as each day passed the moment they shared seems a bit awkward even though she didn’t mind she didn’t want to continued the relationship, the fake one.
    “What don’t I have?” he asked.
    “W-what?” she was confused. He smiled evilly at her.
    “What are you doing?” she backed up on the bed.
    “Answer me,” his voice was loud.
    “Don’t do anything to me,” he pleased as her back reached the headboard.
    “Tell me why do you want to break off our marriage?”
    “You and I don’t even like each other we only got married because the king said so, so it’s better if we don’t waist our time and just leave.”
    “Who said I don’t like you?” he questioned. She was taken aback.
    He was on the bed crawling toward her.
    “Stay away.”
    “Didn’t you came here for this?”
    “What are you talking about?”
    “Don’t act like you don’t know just stay still and give it to me,” she slapped him.
    “Don’t try to be sweet like that? It just makes me want you more,” he smiled.
    “What are you talking about?” she sound a bit scare.
    He pulled her down and pinned her, “You could’ve ask nicely,” he smirked.
    “Are you crazy?”
    “Yes. I am…now I am,” he rushed down kissing her neck.
    “J-jaejoong get off me,” she yelled, panicking.
    “Don’t think I’ll signed the paper for you,” he moved back up and tell her.
    “Why not? Why would you want to watch us suffered like this?”
    Without answering he dived down locking lips with her. In a second, he found his way in and played with her tongue. She hit him, pushed him and tried to get away .
    “Get away. I hate you,” she said. As he just crashed his lips onto hers again. He’s not sure of what he’s doing anymore. He’s too angry at the moment.
    “Let me go Jaejoong. I hate you,” he stopped.
    “I’ll signed it for you,” he stood up and back away. He searched for the paper and signed it.
    “Happy?” he put it out for her. She slowly got off the bed and walked over to grabbed the paper. When she was gonna grabbed it, he threw it some where and quickly lift her up bridal style throwing her back on the bed.    
    “Do you think I’ll let go off that easily,” he pinned her down, putting his body weight on her.
    He roughly kissed her lips and slowly down to her jaw line. She was struggling but she was no match for him.
    “Jaejoong please. Please don’t do this to me,” he rushed up and shush her again.
    As he harshly kissed her and pinned her hands with one hand, he used another to rip off her shirt. Soon her shirt was off revealing herself in front of him. He stopped for a minute and examined her, his wife.
    Her tears was escaping her eyes, she struggles to free her hand. He went easy on her and let it free as she pulled the blanket over her top. He smirked at her and in one pulled the blanket was off her.
    “You don’t have to cover that beautiful body of yours,” he pinned her again.
    “Please…please jaejoong,” he shush her again with his passionate kiss.
    By the time she noticed, her bra was off revealing her top.
    “You look beautiful,” he smiled, feeling satisfy with the view in front of him.
    Her tears was escaping nonstop and she continuously begged him when his lips left hers.
    As he kisses from her lips down to her neck to her clavicle, he work his way to take her bottom clothes off.
    And it didn’t take him long until his gorgeous wife was completely in front of him.
    He smiled widely for her to see and he continued his work as he kisses his way down. He landed on her stomach and slowly kisses each spot, claiming each section of her.
    “I’ll take it easy on you don’t worry,” he told her before going any further down.
    “Why are you crying, honey?” he called her as he wipe her tears away. He slowly peck her a couple times on her lips.
    “I’ll make you feel happy don’t be scare,” he cooed her.
    “Please jaejoong…” were still the only words that left her month.
    “Don’t beg me or I’ll punished you harder,” he said, can’t stand to hear her fragile voice.
    He kissed her again and work his way. Feeling her body makes him craved for her more, but he didn’t want to rushed her or hurt her so he was taking everything at a slow pace. It didn’t take long for him to take his clothes off and make their skin have contact together. He felt warm with his skin next to hers. He continued to dominate her and rammed her body. Slowly leaving kisses on her shoulder he slowly touch each part of her body. He was very sweet and gentle with her.
    Giving her one last peck and soon turned to a lustful one he slowly took control of her body. Slowly claim every inch of her. She lie there crying as he did his man job. He was way too much for her to break away from. Why in the world would he did this to her is he was gonna let her go already?
    After his love session with his wife he picked up his clothes and left the room leaving her covered in the blanket crying alone. They both couldn’t believe what just happened to themselves.
    Later, she rushed to the restroom to washed all the marked he put on her. Hers body ache it hurts, especially her heart. She didn’t know he was those types of guy.

    It was dark. The girls wouldn’t dare to go face the guy again. They were in Eun-Mi’ place and planning to stay there. The princes were eating together in silence as each of them were in pain. Different pain. Hurting so much they couldn’t even swallow their food.
    
    The girls chit-chat about what had happen. They told each other their story. Just that Hei-Ryung left out her nightmare part.
    “So does it mean you two won’t be coming with Hei-Ryung and me then?” Cho-Hee asked sadly. There were all silent. Eun-Mi was sad that everything turned out like that. Hei-Ryung was heartbroken. Happy that her sister didn’t know much difference of her. Jae-Hwa didn’t know what to speak of. The world wasn’t on her side. Sun-Hee was just dead she didn’t know it’ll end this bad. Cho-Hee sat there feeling happy and sad, didn’t know which one dominate the other.
    “Princesses. Princesses,” the maids were all rushing over to Eun-Mi’s place waking up all of the girls from their deep thought and sad moment.
    All the girls turned to look at all the maids that entered the room.
    “Anything wrong?” Sun-Hee managed to speak.
    “Please. Please help,” one maid managed to speak. All the girls listen closely.
    “The princes they are…they are smashing stuffs in the room. Hitting each other. They are drunk. Really drunk. They had been drinking for hours now. Please help.” All of the girls eyes were wide open, what? Should they go and even bother them. Before anyone could think further, Eun-Mi dashed out.