All Scattered

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Finally back to school,” Hei-Ryung sighed telling her sisters while they were grabbing a quick breakfast at the dinner table before heading off to school.
    “Normal life again right just that there are still you know who…” Cho-Hee didn’t get to finish her sentence when her husband appeared next to her followed by his brothers.
    “Hello,” Jae-Hwa greeted him, trying something new then turned to greet the others. The three sisters watch her awkwardly, wondering what’s she up to. They greeted her back, as all their brain started calculating.    
    It wasn’t long until they reached school and the same old faces appeared.
   
    “Jaejoong-oppa,” Hyun-Ae voice could be heard from a far.
    “Let’s leave first before…,” Cho-Hee was gonna reached for Hei-Ryung’s hand and pulled them away but Hyun-Ae had already rushed over, breathing heavily in front of the couples.
    “Any new news?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “You must miss us huh? Look like you ran a mile just to reach your oppa,” Jae-Hwa gave her the most ugliest look ever.
    “Of course I got news,” Hyun-Ae stands tall and fixes her hair, pulling it back.
    “So what you got there, you follower,” Cho-Hee asked, wanting to know what does she have to tell them after the week they had been gone.
    “Well…you see,” she went closer to Jaejoong grabbed on his free arm, “I was invited to go to Kim Andre’s fashion show this weekend…”
    “And what does that have to do with us?” Cho-Hee butted in.
    “Shut up I’m not talking to you…” Hyun-Ae glared at Cho-Hee and back to her topic wasting no time, “…and I was wondering if you would come along so we can be pair up together.”
    “Why would he be paired up with you can’t you see his wife on the other side of him?” Jae-Hwa didn’t know why Hei-Ryung was just staring at Hyun-Ae sweet-talking to her husband.
    “I’m not talking to you don’t you even see that Jae-oppa don’t even care about your sister,” Hyun-Ae stated with a defeated grinned.
    “Oh…really looked at the one that your Jae-oppa doesn’t even care about,” Cho-Hee gestured for Hyun-Ae to at who’s holding who.
    Hyun-Ae took a quick looked and saw that Jaejoong was holding onto Hei-Ryung’s hand while she just grabbed onto his other free arm.
    “So…and you got a problem with that? He’s not pushing me away…means he’s liking it,” Hyun-Ae smirk in her cleverness to retorted back.
    “Really let’s see if he’s going with you then,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “If you can make him go with you then you can have him and I’ll take my sister away from him,” Cho-Hee suggested.
    Hyun-Ae looked at Cho-Hee so does the others, “So you mean it?”
    “Yeah…” Cho-Hee nodded knowing there’s no way Jaejoong would go with her.
    “Me too…,” Yuchun wanted to joined their fun, “if you can really do it then I guesses Jaejoong will be yours.”
    “Don’t look down on me I’ll prove to you guy…” Hyun-Ae let go of Jaejoong’s arm and walked over to Hei-Ryung pointing to her chest, “watch I’ll take him from you…a girl like you don’t deserve him.”
    She walked away, doubting what she had just said. Cho-Hee smirked as well ad Jae-Hwa seeing her uncertain face.
    “Wait…” Hyun-Ae and everyone there heard. She turned backed hearing the voice she wanted to hear all her life.
    “I’ll go with you…this weekend right?”
    “Really Jaejoong-oppa…,” she exclaimed in triumph, pulling Hei-Ryung away, breaking the couple attachment.
    Hei-Ryung lost balance and tried to support herself back up as she successfully did. Everyone started in shocked, even the innocent wife next to him.
    Hyun-Ae smirked, smiled, glared, “So you all clearly heard what he said,” she turned to the others.
    “Y-yeah I guess you won,” Cho-Hee said, trying not to show much of her defeated side. She walked over to Hei-Ryung, the lost sister, “let’s go.”
    “Pause…” Yuchun screamed, not seeing progressed in his layout, everyone’s motion stopped and stared at him, even the want that were unconcerned walking down the hall way.
    “Yah…Jaejoong are you out of your mind?” Yuchun raised his tone, wasn’t sure what Jaejoong was up to.
    “You heard me clearly or do you want me to repeat it?” Jaejoong’s face shows no expression.
    “Jae…go ahead and tell them again I don’t think they heard you,” Hyun-Ae raised her right hand, the left one was wrapped around his arm, she putted onto his shoulder and leaned closer to him, step closer to her achievement.
    “I’m going with Hyun-Ae this weekend we have nothing to do anyways,” Jaejoong repeated herself.
    “Come on let’s go,” Jae-Hwa pulled Hei-Ryung’s other arms. Hei-Ryung’s face was dead, how is she supposed to react to his sudden change? He was always protected over her, right? It was an action that she never had seen.
    Jae-Hwa turned back to Jaejoong, “you’ll regret what’ve you said.”
    The sisters walked away.
    “I’ll see you then…,” Hyun-Ae walked away…giving the others brother a sweet eyes.
    Yuchun walked up to Jaejoong about to grabbed his collar and jerk him up into the air, teaching him a lesson.
    “Yuchun stop it,” Yunho said, knowing Yuchun’s next moves already.
    “Yeah…just let him do whatever he wants to…he should know better. He’s not little anymore,” Junsu stated, but was quite unsure of Jaejoong’s action.
    “Just don’t let me see you hurt her in front of me…” Yuchun scowled him walking away. Yuchun couldn’t watch the girls get humiliate by his brothers. He just can’t. The girls had done nothing wrong. He should protect all of them as good as possible as he can.
    Changmin was clueless of his now messed up life. Everything wasn’t just going right. Since the day she entered, his life everything turned miserably. Even most of his brother had changed.
    Jaejoong so mysterious and now always up to something. Yunho always matured, joked and having fun, but nowadays what do he do…glared, argued about nonsense stuffs. Junsu always happy and carefree but now so protective and sometimes seems very hurt and extremely happy. Yuchun joking as always but now seems to be much more serious and secretive. Changmin always quiet and hurt but now always annoyed and bossed around, not like he wasn’t before but much more.
   
    The king called for a quick announcement for all the couples including Yuchun. Everyone entered the room coldly, minding their own business, not wanting to look at each other irritated face. Jaejoong came in first as Hei-Ryung follow behind. Yunho and Cho-Hee came separated as always. Junsu was holding onto Sun-Hee’s hand as always. Changmin and Jae-Hwa were separated. Yuchun walked in frowning, mad at everything happening.
    “Why is everyone so down?” the king tried to cheered up the atmosphere created in the room after it settle. The queens looked at their kids concerned, how come it’s different. No one answered the king.
    “Well…I’m not sure what’d happened to you guys but I got great news,” the king announced. No one cares about the unimportant information. It was very hard to understand the children at the moment. 
    “Anyways…” the king managed to moved on, “I got a called…that they wanted you kids to go and model for Kim Andre’s fashion clothes this weekend,” he got everyone’s attention.
    “Since Mr. Kim had passed away they wanted to reopen a fashion show showing his clothes once more she they kindly invited you kids and I agree to so no objection.”
    “Sorry dad…,” the coupled expected Jaejoong to say something, “…but had already had planned for the weekend. I had promised I will go with someone else already.”
    “Who else is much more important than the girl beside you?” the king asked. Jaejoong was silent.
    “Jaejoong who are you going with?” Queen Kim was curious.
    “Someone at school.”
    “Cancel it,” was the king suggestion more like a command.
    “I can’t…I promise to go…” Yuchun cut in his line.
    “…with her already,” Yuchun said in anger.
    “Her?” the king and Queen Kim said, the others queens were surprised as well.
    “Who is it?” the king asked, his blood will boiling already, “who else is much more important or who do you think you are to go with another woman beside your wife?”
    “I’m going with her no matter what you say…sorry if you’ll excuse me,” Jaejoong stood up bowed, taking his leave. Hei-Ryung felt like a toy, being pushed around being the third wheel of another man’s life. Something she never wanted to get herself into.
    “Jaejoong get back here…,” the king ordered.
    “Sir…” Jaejoong stopped the moment he heard the voice, everyone turned to looked at her, “It’s okay I can stay home Jaejoong can go if he wanted to. She can be his partner of it,” Hei-Ryung kindly suggested wanting the king to take easy on his son. It wasn’t Jaejoong’s fault for not wanting to go with her, it was her she was in the way blocking his freedom.
    “Hei-Ryung?” Queen Kim said in shocked, can’t believed she hearing what she’s hearing.
    “You are now a princess a royal family member and acting like that,” the king said, “how will everyone view us once they know that a prince husband is going somewhere else with another girl beside his wife?”
    What was she suppose to answer? She wasn’t the one he wanted to go with. So what can she do? Jaejoong left after hearing her words.
    “I’m not going either…sorry if you’ll excuse me,” Changmin stood up. The king was breathing heavily not believing his sons one by one is disobeying his ordered. Jae-Hwa clearly knew Changmin would not be willing to go easily with her. But how much exactly do he hate her just not able to attend one simple fashion show with her? Queen Shim stared, not knowing what’s happening to his sons to the life she decided that might change him.
    “Sorry to disappoint you dad but I may want to…” Yunho couldn’t even finish his sentence before his mom cut him off.
    “Yunho what are you saying? Do you know clearly what you are putting forward?”
    “Mom I know what I’m doing? I’m sorry for the disappointment, but…”
    “Go…!” the king yelled, losing his tempered.
    “Go Yunho,” Queen Jung excused him before problem happens. The girls stared in shocked. Is that how a royal family supposed to act like?
    “Sorry girls…” the king calmed down himself, knowing what his sons put forward wasn’t exactly the right thing for a newly wife to hear.
    “You…” the king turned to Junsu, “if you are refusing to go to then leave now I don’t want to see all your faces…such disappointment.”
    “Dad…” Junsu wanted to correct his dad, he sure want to go with the girl he loved.
    “Go…I don’t want to hear…” Junsu knew it wasn’t the right moment to talk back so he turned to his wife, “I’ll leave first.” He bowed to the elders and followed his brothers out the doors.
    “Is that supposed to happen? My sons crushing every small hopes that I have?” the king asked, tirelessly.
    “It’ll be fine I’m sure they didn’t mean it?” Queen Jung said.
    “Maybe they are just having a rough day?” Queen Kym suggested. Queen Kim wasn’t sure what to say, she didn’t know what’d got into Jaejoong. Queen Shim knew Changmin couldn’t take it any longer he speaking up to what he don’t want to do and what can she do if that’s what her son asked for. Yuchun stood up walking away in disappointment, didn’t know that all his brothers were in it together. It was weird they never saw this side of Yuchun.
    “Sorry girls…” the king apologized again.
    “It’s fine…we don’t have to go if they don’t want to…” Sun-Hee speak.
    “I’m sure they got there own reasons,” Jae-Hwa said, they better!
    “Sorry… if this ruined your day you guys are dismissed erase what just happen,” the king softly said rubbing his temples. The girls bowed and left without a word.

    “What had gotten into them?” Cho-Hee said, “it’s there dad can’t they do it for him?”
    “What can a heartless person like that do?” Jae-Hwa mumbled.
    “I’m pretty sure they got their reason like Jae-Hwa said,” Sun-Hee tried to lighten up the mood.
    “What reason can they get…oh I hate my wife so I don’t want to go with her so I rather go with a at school,” Jae-Hwa said, knowing their reason was all just selfishness.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Sun-Hee tapped her for her fouled language. Hei-Ryung didn’t want to be remind of her husband’s action, was she supposed to feel this sad? How come it felt like she was weak when he accepted to go with her?
    “Are you okay?” Sun-Hee turned her attention Hei-Ryung.
    “I-I’m fine…” she smiled, showing she was okay.
    “Now we got to show them who in charge here,” Cho-Hee said, not gonna let the brother go easily with their business.
    “What are you planning to do?” Hei-Ryung asked as all the sisters looked up.
    “Pay back…” Cho-Hee simple answered, “they won’t just leave easily like that they have to know who owns them now right?”
    “Right?” Jae-Hwa kind of sense Cho-Hee’s action.
    “I prefer for you to stop…,” Hei-Ryung looked down.
    “And let those cruel guys torture us, making our life miserable?” Cho-Hee sometimes wants to help her sisters wake up from her innocent world.
    “They already have their hard times already…” Hei-Ryung said, knowing everything is clearly a mistake now.
    “Like we don’t…” Jae-Hwa said…knowing they have much more of harder times then they do.
    “Okay enough let’s not argue about this…” Sun-Hee tried to break the verbal fight.
    “No matter what I’m not letting them go,” Cho-Hee said, not willing to watch only them suffered.
   
    The dinner table was silent. There was no Yuchun. No words.
    “Yah…” Cho-Hee smiled calling out to her sisters, “Hei-Ryung one of my guy friend called he wanted to go to the fashion shows but he didn’t really want to go by himself so he was asking if I would go along but then I told him that maybe he could take you instead. So he’s in are you?”
    Hei-Ryung looked up so did the other two. All princes’ ears were open widely.
    “What?” she asked, not knowing whether her sister was kidding or not.
    “He wants to go with you to make it short plus I’m going with his brother. And he said that he also have two other friends going too so I think we all can go with each one of them, right?” Cho-Hee smiled widely.
    “I’m in I think it’ll be fun…plus we have nothing to do too,” Jae-Hwa chuckled knowing the fun, but wasn’t sure whether Cho-Hee was lying or not. But either way she’s willing to go.
    “Sun-Hee, Hei-Ryung?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “I-I…” Hei-Ryung wasn’t sure if yes was the answer.
    “I’ll go…there you answer so Hei-Ryung is in,” Jae-Hwa turned to Cho-Hee, “And Sun-Hee coming along?”
    “Of course she’s coming along or one of them would be left out,” Cho-Hee stated, “and plus…she wouldn’t want to joined the fun too because they said that after the fashion show they’ll have something planned in mind to.”
    “Oh…are they gonna take us out, somewhere fun?” Jae-Hwa exclaimed in joys.
    “I think so…” Cho-Hee secretly said.
    “We are all so in…” Jae-Hwa said in excitement, forgetting whether Cho-Hee was lying or not.
    “Hey Sun-Hee is going with me…” Junsu said.
    “Nope…she wanted to go with us…or one of my friend will be left out,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Well…that has nothing to do with me. She’s my wife and she’s going with me no matter what.”
    “Well your brothers are not going therefore you should stay and accompany them while we just go out and have fun for one day,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “Well maybe the three of them since Jaejoong is going with Hyun-Ae or you guys could go too with another girl if you wished sorry we are all occupied,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Sorry…remember this Saturday at 10 A.M. get ready they’ll be here to pick us up,” Cho-Hee told them the information. Cho-Hee could clearly see in the princes’ face a bit of regretting of what they did earlier.
    “Yeah so excited like dad will let you go…” Yunho put his spoon down.
    “Of course I ask him already…and he said that since his sons didn’t want to go we are more than welcomes just make sure we go as friend no more than that,” Cho-Hee said.
    “But I don’t guarantee that your friend are pretty handsome and fun,” Jae-Hwa said, as her knowledge of knowing Cho-Hee’s guy friends.
    “I know right…” Cho-Hee and Jae-Hwa chuckled. Hei-Ryung was there still thinking whether she’ll be going or not but mostly the answer will be yes if her two younger sisters goes she’ll have to go take care of them. And likely, they’ll all ended up going so maybe no need to double think.
    “We should go rest and safe energy for that day…so please excuse us,” Jae-Hwa said.
    Changmin immediately got up and, walked over to her gripping her hand hard.
    “Yah…what are you doing?” she wincing in pain. He ignored her dragging them back to their room.
    Jaejoong got up and dragged Hei-Ryung in shocked. He touched her after the horrible day.
    “Yah…you guys better not do anything to my sisters!!!” Cho-Hee yelled after the two angry men.
    “Come on…” Junsu grabbed Sun-Hee taking her away. His gripped is usually soft and welcoming but this one was rough and seems angry.
    “Yah…” Cho-Hee watched Junsu dragged Sun-Hee away. Was that what she was aiming for? Only a simple time with others…not with the devil.
    “Do you only know how to create problem and make other angry all the times?” Yunho asked.
    “Are you mad, shouldn’t you be happy that you’re not going with me? I’m happy you should too…never mind I should just go rest,” she left. He squeezed his hand into a fist getting up after her. “Yah…” What’s happening? Uh-Oh!