I'll Protect You

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Yuchun quickly pulled Eun-Mi over to the darker shade in the club with their lips still attached. He pressed her back onto the cold wall and parted from her. Giving her an inch of space. Without saying anything, he took out his phone and send a quick text to his brothers.
    “Is there something wrong?” Eun-Mi asked with a heavy heart.
    He heard footsteps approaching near them so he leaned in, “something fun tonight will totally happen?” he whispered to her ear.
    He pulled away and found her face filled with confusion, “trust me. Just stay by my side. Okay?”
    Without double thinking, she trusted him, nodding her head. His huge smile was clearly seen.
    “Let’s go before the bullet reaches us then,” Yuchun winked at her like everything was a joke.
    He grabbed her hand and slowly looked for a way out.

    Jaejoong slowly pulled away when his phone in his pocket vibrates. He quickly looked at the text Yuchun sent him and put his phone away.
    “Just as we thought,” Jaejoong smirked.
    “What are you talking about?” Hei-Ryung saw a strange feeling in Jaejoong.
    “We should get out of here before trouble find us,” Jaejoong grabbed onto her hand, ready to leave.
    He stood up and sat back down, “What’s wrong?”
    “There all over the place already,” Jaejoong said, now it was hard to get her out of the place.
    Hei-Ryung peeked and saw what he meant, “What is this about?”
    “It’s war,” he smiled.
    “War…why are you smiling?”
    “I can’t believe they would select today,” Jaejoong said.
    
    As Junsu pulled away, he could feel his phone vibrating. He read the quick text message and let out a small chuckle.
    “Anything wrong?” Sun-Hee asked.
    He pointed at her and signal for her to come closer. She hesitated.
    “Not curious?”
    She leaned in, “hold my hand and let’s get out. This place is filled with guns.”
    She was about to let out a loud gasp but Junsu was quick enough and sealed it with his kiss.
    He pulled away, “don’t be scare I’m here.”
    Sun-Hee gulped down her dry throat as she tight her hold on his hand.

    Changmin put his phone back after he read the message. He pressed her against the cold wall as he saw a group of strange men walking by. Acting like normal couple in the club he snuggled close to her neck as she close her eyes, not use to the sudden touch.
    “Let’s escape at the back door, it’s not safe in here,” he grabbed her hand and pulled her away.
    She didn’t saw anything, trusting him all the way.
    “Careful along the way,” Changmin said. Jae-Hwa nodded and watch closely.
    
    “One second,” Yunho told Cho-Hee as he quickly check his phone and a smile appeared. Cho-Hee was curious and snatched the phone from him, “Yah my personal message.”
    “From who, a girl.”
    “Yuchun.”
    “Then why can’t I read it,” Cho-Hee turned to the phone, ‘Prediction was right. Smart aren’t we? Let’s see who’s better then. Race you guys to get home or somewhere else beside here without both getting hurt. See ya!’
    “What does he mean?” Yunho looked around and pulled her closer, “when we came here it was strange so we thought there was definitely something going on.”
    “What’s going on?”
    “People with guns, meaning we have to leave here,” Yunho said and grabbed onto her hand peeking through the club for a safe path out, but there were plenty of strange men floating around. 

    Yuchun was quick enough he was slowly moving through the crowd secretly. But before reaching the exit, a gun was pointed toward him already. 
    “You’re faster than I think you are,” Jessica commented coming out from the side door. Yuchun smirked at her.
    “Where’s Jaejoong? I’ll let you two go if you…”
    “What? Were you that slow that you can’t even catch the man of your dream?”
    Jessica stared at him with angered, “Hurry just tell me.”    
    “After you disappear from my life.”
    “Get them,” Jessica hissed with anger.
    “Come get me then,” Yuchun smirked and the guys walked toward him.
    Yuchun quickly took out the gun from inside his suit coat and pointed it the men walking toward them.
    “I should never underestimate Yuchun.”
    “As long as you know,” Yuchun quickly pointed the gun toward the roof and shot once.
    Everyone in the club started to panic and run toward the exit. The other couples took the cue and chance to run.
 
    “You may be able help others out but sadly not yourself,” Jessica said as the men walked toward them.
Instead of shooting them, Yuchun knew better and fought them with Eun-Mi’s hand glued to his. Yuchun quickly knocked a few of the men out with his skillful fighting skills. Soon most of the men were knocked out only two by Jessica’s side were still standing. Eun-Mi was so shocked the whole time, she wasn’t even able to mumbled a word. After knocking down the third last standing guy, Yuchun slowly try to stand up.
    “Let’s see how long can you last,” Jessica said as more men entered the room. Yuchun was up for another round of fighting. The more the better. He haven’t been fighting for a while so it was like an exercise for him. Jessica was biting her bottom lip and clenching her fist tightly, thinking hard as she watching Yuchun punch each of her men.

    When Jaejoong heard the gun shot he knew it was the perfect time to take action. He pulled Hei-Ryung up as they slowly run away from the club, but sadly men in black suit already spotted them and ran toward them. By the time they were out of breath and stopped to grabbed some air, the men in black were all surrounding them.
    “Be extra careful,” Jaejoong told her. She was too scare to even answer back.
    When she was conscious again, she only felt her hand being dragged and pulled by Jaejoong and reaching up to the men’s face.
    “Jaejoong…,” she screamed when she saw another men approaching him from behind as Jaejoong was concentrating in front of him with her next to his side. He turned back and kicked the one behind him as one from the side came up with a bat. He quickly hit Jaejoong’s shoulder and made him fell to the ground on one knee. Hei-Ryung bent down to check on him.         “I’m fine,” he smiled for her when she was on the verge of tears.
    “Trust me,” he said and once again all the men charged forward and he stood up pulling a gun out.
    “We can leave with blood or no blood,” he offered. The men knew he was who their boss wanted, so it doesn’t matter if it was their life. They ignored his offered and charge forward. Sadly they were order not hurt Jaejoong unless they had to, meaning no gun for them. Once they charged toward him, they leave him with no choice but to shoot. It was impossible to fight them when mostly each once of them is carrying a bat plus he didn’t want them to hurt Hei-Ryung. He knew better so he only shot them somewhere where he knew they wouldn’t die. Soon all the guys were on the ground either wounded on the arm or leg. But that wasn’t it, more came.

    After Yuchun’s gunshot, Junsu pulled Sun-Hee and they were up fighting toward the exit. Unluckily, the men in black already knew the five couples they were after. It leaves Junsu and Sun-Hee no way out but to fight toward the door. Sun-Hee just cling onto Junsu tightly as he do all the work. She was never into violent or anything near it. After a while, Junsu knew it was useless fighting them to knocked them out so he took out his gun and started shooting, but as a prince he knew better as well. Only at where they wouldn’t die. One of the men pulled Sun-Hee’s hair and she screamed in pain. Junsu turn back and found the his beloved one getting hurt. His angered rise as he shot the person right in the heart. He showed no mercy for him. The person dropped down to the ground dead right away. Sun-Hee was astonished and her heart was racing badly. Someone just died right in front of her. The men took the chance and hit Junsu in the back causing him to fall down with both knees landed on the ground.
    “Junsu,” Sun-Hee screamed and kneel in front of him and hugged him. When she wrapped his neck with her arms should could feel the blood staining her hands, “You’re bleeding.”
    “Don’t worry I won’t let anyone hurt you,” he pulled away, smiled for her and got back up to fight again.
    
    Changmin was aiming straight at the back door exit but as the approached there men in black came out and blocked them. Jae-Hwa hid behind Changmin’s back. Changmin didn’t even save time to think he took out his gun and started shooting. And of course at where they won’t die but suffered greatly in pain. After all men were finished, they finally were able to leave the building. The first couple that was still in the building able to get out, but it wasn’t a free pass. They met with another bunch of men. Seems like it surrounded by Jessica’s men. It was a good thing that the royal palace guards didn’t come or there will totally be war tonight. Changmin went for another round. Jae-Hwa knew she was dragged him down so she was trying to pull away from his gripped. She finally succeed, but lost her balance and flew to one of the men. The men caught her and threw her down to the ground causing her to scrap her hand.
    “Jae-Hwa,” Changmin turned around.
    “I’m fine going on,” she screamed. When he saw the blood on her hand less than no time all men there was on the ground whimpering in pain, either injured or knocked out.

    Cho-Hee jumped when she heard the shot gun and the sound of everyone screaming and running. Yunho grabbed onto her tightly as they tried to blend in with the crowd to get out.
    “Hold on tight,” he told her.
    Blending in wasn’t such a success. He was tall and they knew who they are looking for. Yunho was already ready to take down the men once they arrived. Once Cho-Hee was braved enough and caught up with her thoughts she joined Yunho. Though she wasn’t as good, her outfit was really bothersome, it was so tight; she was able to hit and lowly kick along with the help of Yunho the men were knocked down in no time.
    “Careful…” Yunho told her didn’t want her to get hurt.
    “I know, you better not get hurt or no one will protect me,” Cho-Hee commanded.
    “Promise,” Yunho smiled. They both fought together. Yunho chucked along the way as he watch how childishly Cho-Hee fought her way with the men.

    Jessica ran out of patience as she took out her pocket knife and aimed it at Yuchun. Eun-Mi saw and went to blocked him as Jessica’s knife slice across her arm close to her shoulder.
    “Awh…,” Yuchun turned around and found Eun-Mi’s arm covered in blood.    
    “How dare you?” Yuchun started to shoot all the men until no one dare to come near him. Then at last he pointed toward Jessica.
    She stared at him with her fire eyes, he ruined all her chances again and again.
    “Go now or you’ll die,” Yuchun hissed at her holding onto Eun-Mi. the cut was deep that blood gushed out nonstop.
    “Princess let’s leave first,” her servant whispered to her as she rolled her eyes away from Yuchun and left. But even if Yuchun was able to escape they other still have a chance of being caught.
    “Eun-Mi…Eun-Mi…are you okay?” Yuchun gripped onto her to support her.
    “It hurts,” Eun-Mi struggled in pain.
    “Let me take you to the hospital,” Yuchun helped her up as she gripped onto his arm for support. They were able to leave the building safely as he pointed the gun to all as they walked to his car. He drove off and reached the hospital at once.

    Jaejoong tirelessly continue to fight. He was the target so men keeps on coming after one another. Jessica was coming out from the inside but she spotted the scene outside as a smile appeared and she walked over with her head held high.
    “If you guys can’t get him peacefully, hurt him,” everyone turned their attention to Jessica, “as for her injured, killed, whatever as long as I don’t see her,” with that she smirked once for Jaejoong to see and took off. They were too concentrated once Jessica left and the men took the chance to separate them. Once they ere apart she was slapped countless by the men that grabbed her. When Jaejoong received the chance to helped Hei-Ryung they men dropped to the ground effortlessly. The sound of police was heard as the men was taken aback and left. Jaejoong supported Hei-Ryung up. She turned to him and just hugged him. She was scared, frightened, she thought she wouldn’t make it back home.

    Junsu and Yunho was still inside fighting but all of a sudden, the men started to back track and slowly disappear. Changmin was ran to Jae-Hwa once all the men disappear.
    “I’m okay don’t worry about me,” Jae-Hwa reassured him. Changmin took out his handkerchief and wrapped it around her scraped hand.
    He nodded, “Let’s go home.”
    
    Everyone was back at the palace in the meeting room together. They were all change and back to normal clothes. Since it was Jessica, in war time with them, the police or law could barely do anything. But all the injured were helped and jailed, all the dead were carried off at the place where they belong.
    “Are you guys okay?” the king asked.
    “Injured here and there,” Yunho said, speaking for the others since Cho-Hee and him were perfectly fine. Eun-Mi, Junsu, Jaejoong, Hei-Ryung, and Jae-Hwa all got injured.    
    “You should count this as Jaejoong’s and Hei-Ryung’s punishment,” Yunho suggested.
    “Anyways…,” the king tried to move on, “…seems like they are serious so now we’ll continue to search for there hideout and settle this problem down. But soon after your recovery in about a week you five will have to go over to the military camp and trained there.”    
    No one said anything.
    “If theirs is nothing then rest for now and just prepare yourself to be trained, or more specifically war time. You guys will have to be extremely careful and look out after yourself. Everywhere is not safe now.”
    “Your Highness…Your highness…,” a maid came running in.
    “What is it?”
    “prince…prince….Prince Youngwoong had disappear?”

    “I will not let you off that easy…he’ll stay with me until I receive what I want.”

 


I'll try to update again.